Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule Empty A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:42 am

"Sire, are you alright?" A vampire king looks up hearing the words of a servant butler that was holding a tray with fresh brewed tea, a plate of food. A side of his favorite fruit salad and a few pills on the side that was for vitamins. He's been living on this world for a few good thousand years now but he was always curious of the human world. Knowing how many tends to figure of his race. Vampires are well known here and he's seen/met a couple of them. A few were alright to know of. A couple really hated his kind trying to hunt them down.

He could easily take them down true but he never intends to harm anyone. That was out of his nature so he tends to stick with it. Both his parents were kind and not ruthless like some other vampire rulers that resulted in their deaths. He was smart about it and wishes to do his best in it. He seems like a well treated young man but he was also thinking about another.

The hunter.

He was minding his own business due to another attack last this week till he found a wounded woman laying near the old bank river. She was someone he's seen a couple times now and he was always curious about her. She seems young with long flowing amber brown hair. Her eyes were a pretty water crystal blue. She had a lot of weapons dealing with whatever monster she fought. It had to be a couple. She seems to have been minding her own business before she got attacked by something. For now, he's still figuring it out but he was glad to help her.

However, after a few weeks of helping her, she was very protective of self defense due to the monsters around her. He wasn't. She can see that he's not a mindless blood craving monster but someone trying to live their lives in this realm. She didn't trust him at first but now she does but others not so much. She decided to owe him back by becoming his personal body guard.

He tells her she didn't have to but for now, seems like she wouldn't take no for an answer. So, she's been here helping him out and guarding him from enemies that tries to harm him. So far, not many has tried attacking and that gets him to learn more about her.

"Sire?"

"Oh, sorry John...just thinking. As to answer you I'm fine. I have a lot on my mind right now." he mutters.

"I see. Is it because of the ball coming this week? You shouldn't be nervous about that my king. You are always seen as a top class to the other vampires. I know the other leaders of the werewolves, demons, and incubus are going to be there with guests but again. you will be fine."

"I know that...but it's just I"m worried of what they will do because of me having a human guest here. You remember the last time they brought a 'human' as a guest?"

The butler named John remember. That human was sadly given away as food. So the others can eat them however they want leaving nothing but bones. He didn't want to bring anything up or do something bad. However, that just leads to more problems. He wouldn't have it this year. If they bring guests, it's not going to be for eating. He just wanted peace.

"*Sighs* Anyway, how is...ahem, our guest?"

"IF you mean the hunter she's up and about. I believe she's in the library room you gave her the last two days ago. She seems to really enjoy reading..."

"I'm glad she dose. If it's possible, I'm going to check up on her. Would you please leave that here and I'll get to it later?"

"Of course." John nods setting the tray down and goes to leave while the King leaves to find the hunter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:01 pm

ooc: ooh very nice

Bic: as he went to find her he saw she was reading just as john the butler said. she was on a throne of books she had been sitting in a love seat of sorts reading a book he knew was very instructional about monsters. he also knew it was all history. it was writtenas a diary or a journal by a hunter who tried to kill him centuries ago. she found the book to be fascinating and then she felt the cold empty presence behind her it always made her blush knowing the possible things he could do and had not done. she blushes and smiles.

"Again I find a good book and you always appear behind me Lord." she said hiding her blush and still smiling. she saw him in his regular cloak and fine regal attire. she watched as his eyes ran brazenly over her form and she knew not to look into his eyes. she knew the powers they held. she knew he avoided her gaze and was always behaving like a man not a beast.

"im glad you enjoy yourself now. you need to be carful. many of my servants and subjects believe you are nto only food but also an enemy. I really wouldn't want you to have to use the title you've taken upon yourself." he resisted calling her dear or love or any affectionate nickname. she knew he wanted to and she also knew he desired her. he hadn't said so but he hadn't denied it when she asked. he said he loves to look at her and her company makes him remember what being human was.

"I will protect you Master you saved me im obliged to do so. and besides I do enjoy these books and I enjoy being around you." she replies happly and they begin to go on a walk around the corridors. while they walked they talked about their past and got to know eachother. she was watching all of the vampires closely learning their ways. she wanted to make sure she could anticipate their actions and better fulfill her duties.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:13 pm

He was proud to know she's done a lot to learn more as she lived here. However, the hunter was really excited about it. They walk through the hall of his home, seeing the family portraits and of others that ran through the bloodline of his family. Of course, as they walked through the hall they should to see the living room with a fire already burning for him and her.

They walked in seeing them taking a seat with two maids going ahead with setting some food for the morning. "So my hunter. How are you going to enjoy your day?" He asked her.

"..I don't know. I might as well go ahead with training and learn more about your ways my lord. I wish to keep doing my duty in protecting and serving you. I don't want to fail you.."

"But you won't. You're very powerful.....and I've seen that. After the many times we meet up and end up fighting." he remembers the days knowing they fight and grown more and more stronger. They just rest and take in their teas smiling at the flavor that was enjoyable. That leaves them only wondering about their days like before or stated. They only begin to think and speak about their time during this so far. They wonder about it themselves to already see the sun still rising as much. He did enjoy the sight and so did she.

"My king, did you wish to enjoy the day too?" she asked.

"Maybe....I'm not sure."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:17 pm

he retreated into the shadows. not wanting the rays of the sun to irritate or hurt him. he was shy of the sun unsure if it could hurt him or not. it rarelyt showed here and he was glad that she was able to enjoy it.

OOc: hey mel what are you planning to happen I don't have much to add except he esires her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:43 pm

ooc:You will see in time. I'll keep on adding what I know.

bic:"....." She didn't say anything but wished for him to enjoy the morning. Of course, being a king of the night changes that view. For now, the hunter only remains silent for that time. She looks ahead seeing the sun now up but looks around seeing two human maids remain with her since the others went off for the day or retired.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:49 pm

"miss bodygaurd. you should know. he is really tying to be polite. but by now he would have claimed a human. he must think youre special." one said and they both were blushing to think about it. " he is in danger. heknows it. that's why he was happy to accept you as bodygaurd. " the other said and they sounded so alike they were nearly the same person.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:00 pm

"You...you both think so." She sees them nod in agreement. Knowing the possible outcome of their vampire lord. He was special and so was she. Maybe that means that leaves her more curious because of it. She only grew happier that her cheeks flushed pink but felt happier. She wanted to do her best in protecting him and giving her word because of it.

"..I want to do my best in protecting the king. I know I'm nothing but a human but I've been taught many things during my childhood." she mutters.

"We know!"

"And we've seen."

"You're unlike any other woman we seen." Both the maids said together.

"????"

She didn't know how to think of that but it leaves the hunter happy. He cared and was precious, making her heart feel light but happier. For now, they helped her up to go ahead with trying to try and work on something. She might as well train and get better towards it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 pm

the training yard was abandoned most of the vampires didn't need to test their skills anymore and she was left to develop her abilities . then the sun shined in pn the courtyard when she walked into it. she smiled and fl;exed her powers and started to refine them one by one.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:06 pm

From the old ways of fighting to the magic that grew inside of her, She was already working on become better for her master. Stepping forward, she begins training with all her strength seeing the sun shining around her. Mostly during this time, the vampires that were sleeping were under ground or in the upper rooms with thick walls that was able to coat the room in total darkness. Candlelight wouldn't harm them but it was still fine for now.

The king was sleeping with one butler keeping guard in case. A few others were wondering why this hunter was training when she was already powerful. Following the ways of their king tends to make them slightly jealous. Why would she be alright with him? He's powerful true but he's never violent. She should be ruling with another one. However, she refuses to follow the command of another vampire or monster. He already owns her to have her serve him and only him.

"...................."

For now, they leave it be. She keeps on training but already was working on her spells.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:31 pm

she trained all day and as the sun set she hears a piercing scream. it sounded like agony pleasure and a wild beast in lust all at once. she shivered as it hit a spot deep inside and made her wet and heated. he had just woken up and fed on a maid. she heard about what feeding was like for them and they always get misty eyes when they talk about it saying "when he takes you he fills you up and burns your blood with passion then when your blood is about to boil over and take you into darkness you feel his bite and linger between life and death as he has his way with you. its the most intense feeling ever and i wish it was my turn." they all said it the same way and the male vampirees refused to even acknowledge her except the butler. they ssaw her and the maids as toys or food.

ooc: happy birthday mel. i hope you are doing well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:10 pm

ooc: Hi Bryant and thank you. It's been going alright so far.

bic: She wasn't sure how in the world the maids even stay awake during all that. Even the ones that's never got bitten by the king or the other males. The hunter only looks away from the source of the sound, trying to finish up her training till she tenses up hearing a loud thump from that same direction. Her eyes looked up quickly seeing a hand pressed on the window's glass. It seems like it got hotter in the room from the mist that lingers through the darkness.

Might have been the maid since another hand presses over the hand showing a rare ring made of gold with a blood ruby stone in the middle. That was the king so he must have tried to move her away from the window. However, when doing so, the hunter got a small peek of the king as he was pressed up against the maid that had her head turned the other way. Blood escaping past his lips with his eyes glowing during his feeding. However, their eyes locked when he saw the hunter still in the training grounds.

That look in his eyes made her become stone as it's piercing look went straight to her soul and heart. The burning agony grew ten times worse that she gulps seeing his eye lid lower then pulls away from the mirror with the maid. The room went back to a more darker look as they disappeared into nothing. She always tries to ask him what or why he feeds but he never wanted to answer because of his fear of scaring her.

"..................." Letting a sigh past her lips, she heads back inside the kingdom to wash up and rest for the remaining time right now. The butler John waited for her near the bedroom she was given by the king as she walks inside to wash up.

"Seems you had a long training session today Miss hunter. I already prepared your bath and got your clothes ready for you and for dinner later."

"You know you don't have to keep calling me hunter. You can use my real name." she said walking over to check the water as he follows looking at her.

"My apologies miss. Even though that's true, I don't even know your real name."

"Oh..right. Well, my real name is Elizabeth. Elizabeth Willow."

"Elizabeth..what a lovely name. Well, miss Eliza if that's alright to call you for short, I already have everything ready if you need something please call. I'll leave you alone so you can get prepared when you rest for this night."

"No, I should be alright after a few hours of rest then I can eat some dinner too. All my training did make me a bit more hungry than normal so yeah that should be fine...." with a nod, he leaves her be and goes on with his other work. Elizabeth goes with taking a nice hot bath to wash up after going into the bathroom that looked like a throne room. She removes her clothes to set aside and gets in the water to start washing up.

~Meanwhile~

The other two maids were waiting outside the king's room for the maid to be let go after his 'feeding'. Their faces were flushed red from the noises inside when they keep up straight seeing two more male vampires walking by hearing that but they already had their fills for the night. They already heard and got everything prepared for tonight's dinner. They walk by the king's room before hearing another loud thump.

"You think she's alright?" the first maid asked.

"I'm sure she's fine. He's fed from her before..so it's nothing too serious." The second one said smiling before seeing John walking by hearing that. It's when the door opened up showing the maid walking out weak but flushed red as the door closed again behind her.

"Are you alright?" he asked the maid seeing her nod.

"Of course sir. I'm alright, just a bit weak."

"That's always the case. Come along you three, we need to get her to rest up for now and you both will take care of her." he sees them nod helping her while they leave the hall but he looks at the door of the king then goes to help. The king inside was tired a bit after cleaning his lips of the hot boiling blood he fed from. He was sweaty after the feeding that he was now taking a hot bath to help sooth him while thinking of tonight's event. He knew the leaders will be wishing to speak to him through a mirror that uses magic like the item humans used. A telephone maybe? Either way, he was ready.

That being the same with the hunter that was either resting up. He knew she saw him a while ago during his feeding but he wasn't sure how she felt about it. Was she scared? Nervous? Or..no, she couldn't be. He just lets out a sigh to get a cup of wine to drink resting in the hot bathwater for a while before doing his usual routine tonight. Just like the other vampires that live in his kingdome.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:35 pm

He was thinking about her and analyzing the look he saw on her face. After several minutes he smiled understanding her look. Desire. She was filled with desire. He smiled 5ks thinking he found a good bodyguard who wasn't threatened by his true nature. He decided to go to sleep much later from then on and see how long it takes for her to give her blood to him.

He was planning on going hungry to tempt her into offering herself to him. As he sips his wine he relaxed and let the water soak into his body. She knew or guessed how he liked his blood from talking to the maids. He decided to show her some I f his capabilities the next day.

He wanted her. He wanted to taste her blood and watch her writhe in pleasure as he has his way with her to prepare her blood for the bite. He imagined driving her crazy in lust and want before pushing into her and making her his woman before sealing her fate with a bite.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:48 am

".............." It left the king shocked and feeling aroused now that he showed a light smile on his face. He knew that Elizabeth was already doing her best in keeping calm and steady. However, he knew she was good on holding back for now. He takes another slip of his wine before relaxing against the back of the tub once more. Maybe he will think of something else later down the road to see how this goes with them.

She only keeps soaking for a while longer till she was done after some time. Eliza was done in a few minutes resting on the bed while enjoying the silence surrounding her. It was rather nice being in a cool room that she was taking the time to savor it. She did hope her king was alright for tonight but knowing him, he should be. The other vampires were wandering around right now and the other servants were busy helping them around if needed be. Knowing the outcome of things leads to showing they were alright. They could see things going alright for tonight.

The other vampires were now eating dinner together, chatting and drinking the most expensive wine given and made. They only remain silent showing smiles and talking among themselves. A few were wondering about the maids since some have picked one to be their so called brides. They usually go for the best ones, the prettiest, the tastiest, and the best that gave their lives to serve them.

"You seriously think that? I'm sure the maids here are perfect. They haven sworn to serve us no matter what. It's rather nice." One said.

"True but that leaves one question; that hunter. I know she's still working on a couple things but I also know she's erving him well. Maybe I could be wrong about that too. I've always wondered what her blood tastes like-"

"Shhhh; the walls have ears friend. You don't need to upset the king. I understand you are wondering about it but you shouldn't......speak of such a thing within these walls." another warns.

"..Oh come now, I'm just saying the truth. I know many of the vampires here wish to figure out the taste...or at least get a small sample of it. I bet it tastes like wine....or even better." one said.

"Maybe....we are unsure..." one said after.

"Maybe....but still, you shouldn't say such things. The king will hear you..." he warns again knowing the king can hear and maybe see everywhere thanks to the maids that serve him and work around the mansion. He didn't want other speaking ill tone of anyone but he was silent about it later on. Knowing the possible outcome of it thanks to it. That leaves one just guessing.

"...............I know he will hear it but I was just saying my own words on her. We all seen how she fights and works. Knowing and guessing just what goes on within the walls of these mansion. I guess I could be wrong but what do you think?" another asked seeing them look at one another thinking the same. A few that was alone or haven't found someone did think of her but would they dare try with the king's hunter?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:24 pm

As she soaked she thought about that look he gave her and the hunger neither in. Hunger for her. Not just her blood but her everything. She felt his intent to dominate and break her under his bite and pleasure. She sd as the memory hit her fresh like it never stopped. Her folds itched and she begins to fantasize heavily about him taking her in dark ways as he feeds on her blood and mind. Those eyes and their never fading memory haunted her mind burning her hot with lust and desire. He could feel the effect of his gaze on her and knew that his spell had taken hold. He felt her ensure and lust grow and grow as she soaks in her bath and rubs herself.

"Haa why am I doing this? Mmm its so hot. I want that gaze on me again. I want to be taken by his bite like the maids. It huants my mind. Those eyes. Thise burning hungry eyes has mmm I want him I need his bite." She said losing herself as the burning grew out of control. She rubs and rubs herself bringing a beast while her fingers push deep into her hole trying to ease the heat. Everything she did made the heat worse and he smiles as she cries out cumming hard in her bath.

And still it wasn't enough she wanted the real thing and her body was demanding him more and more as the spell 0of a vampires eyes take root and she rubs harder and faster trying to cut again to ease the heat but it was only making it worse and worse.

The spell was making her body want him more and more and after her third orgasm her hips were wiggling uncontrollably in want and the only thing she could think of was him takin gthia burning heat away from her even if it meant giving her untouched body to his vampire touch.

She rose shaking and dripping with water as she shakingly drags her body with all her remaining strength to find him and beg for his special treatments.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:04 pm

She was strong but never for this sort of thing. Her body was over heated for pleasure and for her king but as Eliza tries to leave a maid came to check on her. "Miss, are you ready for-Ummm, are you okay?" she asked worried.

"................." She snaps out of it to shake her head feeling flushed. "...ahem, I'm f..fine. I'm alright. Thanks for telling me. I'll...go ahead and get dressed for that." She goes to calm herself down after a while but Elizabeth only lets out a slow breath feeling her head almost growing foggy. She blushes hard wondering what happened but remained calm.

'That was dangerous...was I..*blushes worse looking down*' she looks down at the bowl of food but still was flushed. He was really that powerful and it leaves Elizabeth feeling more nervous of his power. If he was strong enough to do that...she'll have to be careful around him. All she did was keep quiet and begins to eat her dinner.

The king was silent but he only looked silent seeing the maid that caught her already handing over her food. She gives her thanks to start eating silently. After a while, she was flushed eating her food but the king was wondering if he should have gone ahead with strengthening. He only lets out a sigh before showing a more dark look in his eyes wanting to keep this going or at least try to have her really break.

She did get dressed either way but was eating her dinner while feeling slightly hot thanks to the king.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:57 pm

He bites back his gaze. She would be ready for it and other vampire traps. Unless her senses were dulled by the spell which he doubted. He keeps looking at her making her blush worse as she heads up.

"I saw you training today. I yhink because of it I overworked one of my maids. "He said trying to make conversation. She gulped she couldn't remember much after she saw his eyes but she nodded and continued eating. She was hiding her inner desire to feel that pleasure. She ignored heat feeling for the moment but her feelings for her king were known to him he could see t b em on her heart beat.

",after all I would very much like a taste of your blood. Your heated and your heart is pounding like a rabbit caught by a wolf." He continued to speak and she knew he was not using his powers.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:00 am

"My apologies my lord. I'm trying to not be such a bother to you. I know from everything that's going on, I figure you would be up this night since you would be up." She said sweetly eating more of her food but the King chuckled finding Elizabeth precious. She really was trying to keep her composure but it seems to change a lot.

"It's fine my dear you don't have to be so nervous around me. I wouldn't do anything to scare you my sweet. Knowing the possible outcome of things but it's how some vampires tend to be. Me? I would be not as....'harsh'" He smiled seeing her flush growing harder now that it made her look away again to grip the spoon.

"I..I see.."

"So..I figure if you wish, we can learn from that my dear." he smiled but she only remained silent blushing even worse now.

"......"

"Either way; how about we spend more time together my dear. I know you wouldn't mind right? I figure we can learn more of one another.." he smile as she only blushed harder looking at her bowl but keeps on eating her food slowly.

"...Why are you teasing me, my lord? Do you have to be so harsh...." she whispered.

"I'm not trying to be my dear..." he reaches to hold her hand and gives the top a kiss. Elizabeth blushes from the feeling but looks away feeling more shy again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:58 pm

she was so adorable he didn't even stop to think. He kissed her hand again. Then he did something unforgivable.

"You're so beautiful. I keep finding myself looking at you. Even when I'm supposed to be focusing on my prey. I want to make you my prey. I want to caress your soft smooth skin. I want to touch you and make you burn in pleasure while I feed from your boiling blood. " he said and he said too much. His words embarrass her more revealing her desires and putting them up in front of her. She couldn't move as his words strike her core.

He was right. He guessed or could tell how she was feeling. She shivered as that thought ran through her mind. He was just dangerous and his gaze was on her. She didn't look into those spellbinding eyes again but she wanted to. She knew one look and she would be his forever. She had forgotten. She already saw his eyes and that was when his spell was laid on her. It never went away. She would slowly grow more aroused and wanting until she couldn't hold herself back.

She felt the early signs and wasn't aware. She was hiding her face and feeling shy and naked under his gaze and words. He didn't look away knowing the effect he was having on her. Already she was hot and he could smell how arouse she was. "N-no fair. You're teasing my lord. You knew all along didn't you?" She asks and he smiles.

"I did. As soon as you saw my eyes you were mine correct?" He asks knowing the answer and she nodded confirming his words.

"I am yours my lord c-comand me as you will." She said and their half eaten food lay forgotten between them.

"Beg. I want you to beg me for exactly what you want. I want to hear your dark hidden desires without hiding them from me." He commanded her giving her hand a nibble. The little nip made her whole body want to explode suddenly but she didn't and she panted as she grew even more heated and aroused
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:28 pm

"....." She knew he was guessing towards it but she was nervous because of it. She had no ide what he could do to her if she said anything. Knowing the possible outcome can lead to something else. He was tempting her in some way. Teasing and over bearing the heated lust between them. However, it only became worse for later on. He waited for her to say something but his words remained silent.

"Well my dear.....are you going to speak? Or open up..." he whispered looking right into her eyes. Seeing her own desire burning through her. She was feeling worse but he only seems to keep looking at her. Her eyes were shut but didn't look at him.

"I'm not going to say much, my king. I wouldn't want to ruin this moment with you. I figure it would be more nice to...enjoy it." she whispered the words but he only tilts his head seeing her still not looking up to her. However, he smiled finding her reactions precious. He leans his head on his hand just watching her with that smile on his face.

"Must you always tempt me my hunter? Or better...should I call you...."

"N..No, I understand..." she whispered but he only looks at her while his eyes glowed from growing hungry for her even harder now. He was really enjoying her teasing that he begins to start licking his lip.

"You think you are a tease? But you are as well my dear..tempting me with such a sigh. Such beauty. *Sighs* You make me wanna enjoy my time with you even more...."

She still didn't look up to his face, knowing his eyes is right on her. She didn't want to risk getting caught in that evil spell again. The powerful energy flowing around her king was scary but exciting as well. "You are so mean my lord......doing such a thing."

"And you don't love it? I know you do...wishing for our words to tangle together..knowing what I could do to you? How tempting it is for you to hold back when you can have it all right here....or better; right now."

".................."

"I can let you have that my dear but you need to tell me and I can help you with it. So....why don't you speak to me?"

"...My king. I don't think I-" She hears him chuckle then looks silent towards her. His eyes glowed stronger that she almost heard his darker laughter in his mind.

"I said...speak to me, my sweet hunter." his fingers were touching her cheek that he was beside her using his power to teleport from his chair right next to her. She gasped not expecting him to do that but he only smiled getting a close smell of her. Such a sweet smell; like lavender he guesses.

"......."

"Please? Let your king hear your words.." he orders again wishing to hear but he sees his hunter remain silent. He only was quiet that it became heavier with a dense of curious factors. She slowly looks away from his gaze to slowly feel more heated. She didn't look at him but remained silent after a while because of it.

"....M..My k..king....."

"Hmmm?"

"It's not wise for a hunter to speak such things..." she whispered but he tilts his head to reaches to hold her chin and carefully look at her face but she avoided his eyes. She slowly whines to grow hotter but he just keeps looking at her. His lips leaning near her ear.

"So precious.....you don't wish to tell me?" He decided to cheat and speak slightly. She shivers from the sensational of energy that she moans softly to cover her mouth. She didn't speak but squirms. He waited till seeing her part her lips.

"See? You want to speak...so speak......I order you to speak..."

"I..I wish for you to love me my lord. I wish to feel your soft heated touches against my skin as I lay before you. My body burning with desire as you leave slow touches with your fingers. Your fangs sinking into my neck when you feed from me or from my other areas of my body. You only grew hotter and hotter demanding that I sing to you because of it. Feeling your desire heating up my body. I....feel numb and hot..I can't even more thanks to it."

"Anything else my dear?"

"..I..I desire for you to love me....for you to give me pleasure as much as I can...........I wish for you to ravish me...to love me as I am your bride. I love you for e..everything..so please...I only wish for your love.." she whispered but the king said nothing holding her cheeks in both hands.

"You desire for me..your king..your ruler?"

"Y..Yes.I know I shouldn't but...you had me feeling hotter than normal......I..I can't take this heat. Please......I.....wish to be yours.please drink my blood...mark me as your own and only yours....."

He was shocked she could say such things leaving him hunger for her. Before he speak, the door opens showing a maid but she stops seeing the two.

"...." She pulls away quickly feeling flushed.

"Yes?" he said silently.

"I..I wish to inform you that things are...ready for the ball..was I interrupting?" she asked worried she might have ruined something. Elizabeth moves away quiet to eat her food while he remains quiet seconds later.

"No. you didn't ruin anything.." he said.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:49 pm

Elizabeth was wet and shifted herself as she eats slowly not saying anymore. She said enough and he knew what to do.

"My dear hunter would you be on my arm at the blood moon Ball? I promise I will do exactly as you ask just as the ball ends. I will make you mine." He told her and she gulped blushing worse. He was serious and tempting g her so badly. Some part of her still was innocent enough to believe this was just teasing for him.

Dep down she knew he longed for her the same she felt for him and nodded. "Yes more I would be honored"

Then she flinched blushing badly he pressed his foot between her legs to feel her between her legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:29 pm

"M..my king?!? What are you doing?!" She blushes hard feeling his foot pressing up in between her legs, feeling her legs shaking now. Eliza didn't know what he was planning but she tries covering her mouth to keep her noises down. However, he smiled watching his foot moving and rubbing against it.

"What's wrong dear? Cat got your tongue?" he teases as she keeps her eyes shut tightly from all this. He was seriously doing this right now? She tries to keep her voice down not able to speak as he keeps stroking her in between her legs.

"P..Please don't..you shouldn't..hhaaa......" she whispered the words to him but he only smirked seeing her now squirming in the chair. He only begins to look more heated now that she begins to grow more wetter now. She wasn't expecting him to do such a thing but it only makes her shiver again. Why did he have to do this? Teasing her till she was feeling over heated in pleasure. The king just smiled at her reaction that he keeps going wanting to hear a special noise from her.

"Are you going to sing for me my dear sweet hunter? It's alright to let it out.."

"I..I'm fine....I'm really not good at s..singing.." She whimpers but his foot kept pressing in between her legs before he sits back to pull it away. Eliza blinks not sure what he was doing but saw him stand up smiling.

"You really are a precious little flower my dear......but I figure I love teasing you......I'll spare you for now my precious hunter..for now. Because when I have that chance; you'll be mine." he whispered that she shivers slowly to go ahead with leaving the room so Eliza was alone. Letting out a slow shiver, she only tries to eat while calming down to her best ability. He was walking down the hallway but his smile still shows excited from this. He only grew more excited wanting to really have fun teasing her.

Later, he was busy with working on documents on the blood moon ball. The recent invites were coming in as he was accepting as many as he could. His eyes shifts from each word while seeing the other vampires helping along side him. He already got a few done so it's not as bad when he figured.

"My king? Are you already excited of the blood moon ball? So many will be coming here.." one asked as he looks up to nod.

"Yes; it's a lot more bigger than last time we had one. I know everyone else will be coming to it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 pm

he hoped everyone would enjoy his surprise for them at the end and he knew she would after she settled down from the shock. He wrote out the invitations and sent them all through the nether to their destinations. Hiw many would come? How many would remember their oaths of obeisance. He knew the nobles would. Those elemental mystics were always crowing him and teasing him. Now they 2iuld have a new addition to their group of powerful hunters that serve him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:23 am

He just finishes other information that was of the invites before he just sets the quill pen down thinking a little. Knowing a few nobles tend to show off when it came to being classy, he'll have to be sure things stay in order without something else getting destroyed or another fight ringing out. He just sees the other vampires finishing up more that they were starting to work on something else after finishing the invites.

"That should be everything my king. What should we do now?" One vampire noble asked seeing him look up to them.

"Well, the invites have been sent so I guess we will work on other measures for now. You all are allowed to leave and enjoy your nights. Just be sure you are careful and don't do anything harsh for now. We don't want anything happening to the house and grounds right?" he sees them nod agreeing with his words. Each one stood up leaving to their rooms as the doors open to let them out. He watches each one leave before it was just him alone. He sees the door shut behind them leaving him alone.

"..............." He sighed hoping for the best till he gets up to do his own thing. He would wish to bother his hunter again but finds out she was sleeping for the night. He'll have to wait for another time to play with her. With a smirk, he just walks down the hallway thinking of how things will turn out during the ball. He gets to his study room seeing food and a glass of wine waiting for him.

He steps in seeing his servants waiting for orders as he sits down, enjoying the aroma of his food. He gets the fork and gets a bit before eating his dinner. Yes, that should be fine but his thoughts went to the hunter once more. She was sleeping true but because of what happened, he couldn't forget her words of what she wished for. It made him grin a little feeling a heated spark burn inside of him. His claws cutting into the chair as he thinks of what he could do.

He would be roaming his hands all over her body, hearing the soft whimpers and moans escaping her lips. Seeing how she would beg for him to give her everything he's held back. For a while, he did wish to be with her but that leaves him only looking more excited that he just smiles day dreaming about her. Even to more bloody desires he knew she'll love. For now, he will just remain silent while savoring his food. He should also hear of the invites coming back pretty soon since they answer rather quick.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:10 pm

The higher and distant nobles took their time to respond and all the local leaders who had been awake were stunned that the found them. He returned and summoned them all to the ball announcing his return to power and gathering the clans together to catch up. He wanted to know about all their grievances and ambitions. He wanted to see if any had changed after so long or if any had any secrets. The nobels knew he could drain their minds just looking at them and they fear him because he drinks vampire blood.

Her dreams were dark with him and her together under the blood moon. Their forms moving in estacy in the darkness. Lightening flashed revealing her broken under him as he took her violently and his fangs were deep in her neck with her blood spilling down her front and coating her body and his cock as she was forced to take it all inside her swollen belly.

She could hear his words clearly saying,

"You're mine..I'll cherish you forever.."

"How dare they gaze upon your beauty. You're eyes are only to be on me.....you know that don't you?"

"They been giving you stares all night. I won't let them take you away from me. You belong to me...my hunter; my new dark queen."

"Take every inch of my love...take it all.."

She was trapped in the dream and it was getting worse. His claws rake her folds and clip holding her open in a stinging grip while he fucks her feeding deeply. She twists and turns in her sleep burning and wishing he would stop teasing and take her. If he didn't take her soon she would go crazy and beg him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:25 pm

The seconds that pass during her dreams only become hotter and hotter that she could almost feel his hands in her dreams. Her body cumming more and more harder, her voice crying in estacy of his name since he told her but she couldn't hear it. His glowing lustful eyes burning into her mind as she tossed and turned in her sleep. Sweat caused her sleep wear to stick to her body like a second skin. It was a punishment but also a heated one. She wasn't sure why but it felt so weird but hot at the same time.

Her dreams became hotter. Darker. Lustful. arousing.

Before Eliza could cum again, she snaps awake sitting up in a startle. Her breathing was rapid and deep, feeling her face that is soaked in her sweat. Her dream got worse again but she slowly shifts in the blanket to feel even wetter now. Her cunt was throbbing in need for her king but she slowly gets out of bed to look at her bed. A wet spot was seen to show she must have climaxed in her dreams.

".....O..Oh not again. No no no...t..this is..." She whispered the words under her breath but her body felt hot and sensitive now. How in the world could she go to the ball with her body behaving like this? She just shook her head to go and wash/clean up while a maid came to check on her but sees the bathroom light on to see her bed soaked. She worked quietly to change the sheets to black silk (the king's gift for her on a anniversary when they met) with soft pillows that would help her sleep. She even left a small sleep wear for her since she knew her night wear she wore were soaked now. With a silent expression, the maid leaves with no trace of her being there.

Eliza was indeed taking a hot shower washing herself clean with the soap she had near by. Her hair was slick and wet after some time but she was being quick making sure the hot water helps which it did. Her thoughts still were lingering about the king but shook it off. She had to regain control for now and get some sleep. In a few more minutes, she goes ahead with turning off the water and getting out. She dries herself and walks out heading to her bed to stop seeing the bed.

The sheets got changed and some new sleep wear resting on the bed. "......." Elizabeth goes to the bed and feels the night gown that was also silk. Her face heats up before undoing the towel to set it to the side and putting on a home made body cream to keep her smooth and soft. She still felt heated but it was not as bad before putting on the new sleep wear. She felt different wearing such a thing that she looks at herself in the mirror.

It was long but not too long that her legs were covered, only to the thighs and knees. She lets out a sigh while her hair was also dry before getting into bed and went to sleep for the night. Her dreams were empty again or for now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:33 pm