Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 2 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:10 pm

She slept without issue but when she woke up she knew she had another dream. She was wet and aching for pleasure inside. She changed and shivers as she felt the night grow darker. It was a spell to prepare for guests and none would be in sunlight outside because the spell wrapped the sky in blood red clouds.

She felt the vampire power and rubs her thighs together trying to fight the lust she felt for that power. Her hole drips down her legs as she revels in the energy she felt.

The spell was finished and she felt a bit more at ease but her b arousal didn't go down. She didn't want to be rude so she went to the training ground.

Her hunter gear was tight on her and she ignores the noise from the room he feeds from. It sounded like thumping and she knew what that meant. The thought made her desire rush to her senses and she chances a peek.

She saw his gaze once more as its effect was stronger. This time he was feeding from a maid pressing her bare front on the window. Caught by his gaze she couldn't look away. The maid was being slammed against the window her breasts pressing hard to flatten them. What she couldn't look away from was the maids swollen belly.

It deflated and filled up as something was moving in and out. Then she saw the image in her dream as the maids blood spills down her front staining the window. He bit her and was taking her fully using his eyes too make her watch what he did to the maid.

Such force, that thickness like her thigh, how deep he pushed it. These things were only details of much more going on and our young hunter was desperately wished she was the maid in his arms now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:11 pm

She felt flushed from what she saw but looks away to break the sight. Elizabeth only looked more worried now feeling hotter that she was slowly letting out a breath to go and get some cold water. The fountain was near by that she gets a few sips of water. The cold feeling helped her that she slowly shuts her eyes.

"I'm fine...fine fine.....f...fine.." She whispered quietly that she lets out a breath to sit down from training. Eliza was still training with the outside breeze blowing all around but she only remains quiet after a bit. From what she saw, he was like he was wishing for her to see what he could do. Even better now that he was really hoping to push her to the edge. The only possible outcome of it was something else that he was showing a smile upon his face.

"*Sighs* Seems like I wasn't wrong about it.." she mutters to look down at the ground near her feet. Her weapons resting on the ground after training. The red color still dazed her image but seeing how it was going to be for this blood moon ball and to keep the guests safe. She shivers to shake her head till she sees a maid show up with some food.

"My lady hunter, we have your lunch ready. Are you ready to eat?" she smiled to see Elizabeth look at her.

"..Ummm Y..Yeah.....I could use a food break." she said standing up quickly to go and get inside. The maid was confused but follows after her. She got inside the small dining room where a plate of hot fresh food rests on a beautiful table. A wine glass was seen with some wine made fresh. A fork was seen that she was going ahead with eating her food.

"I hope you are enjoying your day, miss."

"I am..Training helps me a lot. I just hope the others are too.." She smiled.

"Of course......everyone is preparing for the blood moon ball. I can't wait since manly of the rulers are going to be there too. A few humans too but I just hope things aren't like last year..." she mutters catching the hunter's attention.

"What are you saying? Was it bad?" she asked.

"Well, that time during the blood ball, they were giving humans off as gifts for the other guests to eat off of. A lot got changed or died so for now....I'm glad the king changed it to where things are not too bad." she thinks that Elizabeth thinks about it. She's heard recent parts about it but she only shook her head seconds later.

"I heard of it.....that was a really big one."

"Yeah but again, things are fine now. Thanks to the king. Anyway, please enjoy your food miss hunter. If you need anything, please go ahead and call." With a bow, she goes ahead with eating her food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:29 am

She was able to ignore the heat but not her desires that heat her up. She aye slowly and enjoyed the meal trying to keep her mind on task and straight. She knew that this ball was a big deal and the whole aura of the place was changing to become more suitable for vampires.

He was preparing for guests and still laying down plans to toast and tept her. He was yrirling an empty wine glass in his fingers as the maid he had left. He got her to see again and was pleased she was resisting as strongly as she was. It only proved that he made a good choice.

The servants were bustling around and prepared each room to siut the guest. It was as if who's whole palace was beginning a hotel. The lavish decorations were dark and twisted into images of savagery. Gradually before her eyes the plain common looking palace transformed into the dwelling of the lord of vampires from ancient hunter legends. And she was watching the changes almost like magic cropping up all around her.

The vampire servants were responsible for the magical feel of the transformation using their abilities to do their tasks. She saw the maid he fed from while she trained and noticed she wasn't human anymore. She had been turned.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:34 pm

"!!!" It was impossible. She was human but now...she was.....Elizabeth looked at the maid's face seeing a calm expression. However, she did notice the servant mark on her neck where he bit and fed from. Her eyes were no longer the light golden amber color but honey gold with two pairs of fangs showing past her lips. It was true, she was indeed a vampire. A new changed vampire.

The maid blinks again looking around that she noticed Eliza watching her to smile at her. She looked worried but gives a light wave. She comes over to tilt her head towards her. "Are you alright, miss Elizabeth?"

"Oh, of course! I'm fine..." She mutters rubbing the back of her head blushing as the maid smile sweetly to giggle.

"I just wanted to make sure because you seem to be down about something my dear friend. I know you seem nervous of something but that shouldn't let you be that way..." she smiled showing the fangs that made Elizabeth blink and look a bit nervous after a while. They seem pretty sharp too.

"I..I see."

"Are you sure you're alright miss Elizabeth. You seem real down right now...or are you worried of something?" she mutters sweetly to her but sees her shaking her head no. Eliza wasn't worried but concerned about how strong the scent of the maid changed. She had a calming aura around her when she was human; now it was powerful with vampire blood running through her veins. She wasn't expecting that and it almost scared her.

"Again, I'm fine. I'm...I'll head on inside now. Sorry for holding you." Before the maid asked, Elizabeth leaves the area and heads inside to her room. THe maid tilts her head seeing her head in but her eyes glowed with a smile upon her face. She almost smelled her scent but it was strong and needy for the king. With no words leaving her, she heads on with her duty.

Later on, she was drinking some hot tea made for her while looking at the grand father clock near the door. The whole kingdom was changed for the better fit for the vampires that would be coming and the other Demons and incubus that rule their own domains. She only lets out a sigh thinking how this night was to be or how long. She read in the book that these sort of things last for a while. The last one she read lasted for a month before everything went back to normal. She wasn't sure if it would be like that again but she should be prepared if that's possible.

Maybe the same for her protection since she didn't know if the creatures would try anything while she was here. Eliza just remained calm after setting the tea down on the table but she only remains quiet after some time. She didn't want to over think it but that leaves her more worried about other things. She'll have to be sure to stay on her guard but how if the king was going to be flirty with her?

Her face heats up again but shook it off while looking down. She could blame him but she can't. After all, he was the one that helped and nursed her bath to health. She owes him her life but she still remained quiet to sigh.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:59 pm

She only thinks about this a while longer that she slowly started to think about it. This was way too much but Eliza was doing her best in keeping calm after so long. In a while, she only grew more curious about it that she was looking more silent after some time to think.

"I need to re think about it....or at least keep my cool for a while. If I can do that, I'll be fine." She mutters to herself. Eliza could do it but she still was silent after a while. Suddenly, she felt sharp points against her neck and a powerful embrace hold her tight. She knew it was him and she gasps hearing him hiss.

"M..My king!?"

"Well hello my dear hunter fancy to see you here this lovely day......"

"Ummmm, but of course my lord.."

"Mmmmmm, You must be slipping to let your guard down like this." He said teasing her as his arms trap and squeeze her breasts hard against her chest and between his arms. He was dangerously teasing her and the air was not helping. Her face was flushed red and she didn't move. She knew if she moved his fangs would push inside and he didn't want that yet. Tempting her just a while longer will only make her more excited and weaker under him. If he just kept pushing her, she will fall like the rest.

"N-no fair. You tease me so much, my king. You should know how I can be if someone is tempting my guard."

He only chuckled hearing her words that he smiled looking ahead.

"I figure as much but that shouldn't be much worry for you my dear....."

"*Sighs* My king? If I May..."

"Yes my dear?"

"I meet with one of the maids and..I wanted to know... Just what did you do to that maid?" She asks and to her surprise he pulls his fangs back and rests his chin on her shoulder. She was still burning and dripping between her legs from his embrace. He looked at her and gave her neck a small lick.

"Mmmm I thought you would never ask but knowing you questions pop up out of no where. Quite simple. In her service she was always very eager. So she begged me to have my way with her. I couldn't refuse such a heartfelt request. That and she let me have a bit of food to eat..." He paused letting her absorb his words and blush before he continues.

"So I ripped her clothes off, *lightly licks her neck again* I rubbed her dripping pussy until she came, *her blush burned too hot* I feasted on her breasts drinking deeply, * she got wet as she witnessed what he did* and I slammed my cock all the way into her womb and fucked her until she nearly died, *she feels a shadow of what the maid felt* then while she was broken helpless and weak under my power I injected my blood into her flooding her drained body until she was transformed ramming her deepest spot as she cums and cums."

She lived through what the maid did feeling everything he did to the maid in her mind. He was dangerously tempting her and driving her into uncontrolled heat. All because he loved how she resisted her desires and resisted his teasing temptations.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:45 pm

"....................."

"I figure she would be happy with serving her king but..*touches her chin with one hand* I know you always protect me as you sworn to. My lovely body guard. You really know how to make me feel safe.." he whispered into Eliza's ear but she felt it turn red due to feeling that. She only bit down on her bottom lip that she was already looking down to move away from the king. He smiled looking at her that Elizabeth looks away from him.

"Is something wrong my bodyguard?"

"N..Nothing is wrong, my lord. I'm just....I don't know. It's random for me I figure. That shouldn't be a worry for you though......I'm alright." She smiled to bow towards him but he didn't respond to her while she was thinking about something else. Knowing the possible outcome of it tends to make her really try to be on her guard. However it drops when it comes to him. He only seems really interesting and it was tempting her.

"........................."

"I think I should go on ahead and work on my spells for now. I can't be slacking off now can I?"

"If you must; do what you need to my dear. I'll be here if you need anything." He sees her nod and turn to leave. However, he smiled watching her leave that his eyes glowed slightly feeling excited and hungry for her.

"Oh; one thing my dear........." she stops hearing his voice to turn around.

"Y..Yes, my king?"

"For the blood moon ball; I've got you a little..something. You need to be looking your best so I hope you don't mind a sight gift from me. You don't have to open it till the ball but go ahead. I'm sure it will fit you beautifully." She blinks hearing his words but turns to head to her own room. Minutes later, she goes ahead with leaving the hallway that John comes to hand him some papers that showed some invites.

Eliza blushes hard from what happened but she slowly lets out a breath, walking that she sees her room and opens the door. She goes inside to shut the door behind her, leaning against the door with a heavy breath. She feels more over heated again that she slowly looks up seeing a black box on her dresser.

"H..Huh?"

She walks over slowly seeing the box but it was wrapped in black silk ribbon with a card and three other boxes with the same outlook. This was random; she's never really gotten such a thing and it leaves her really silent about it. She picks up the envelope and opens it slowly.

It was a black card with a slight flat design of a red rose. It's glittering with some slight dust of diamond but she blinks seeing the handwriting. She knew it was the kings. Biting her bottom lip, she opens the card slowly to read it.

The card said this;

To my dearest hunter,

I know you heard of the blood moon ball correct? Many of the rulers in the different realms will be coming here but either way, you shouldn't be lingering in your room. That's why I'm so happy that you will be assisting me with being my date to the ball. So, for this occasion, I got you this little gift to show off your true beauty. Don't worry; I will be sure the rulers behave themselves when you are here.....same with how you are during this time.

Now, I know it's different at first but this shouldn't over worry you my dear.......be sure to have fun and you do your duty. Now, you may open the box if you wish or wait till the ball. Whatever you decide is up to you my sweet little rose. Till next time.

The king.

"...................." She didn't say anything but that leaves her become quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:20 pm

He wasn't normally like this and she guessed that this ball was something important. She pulled open the box and found a stunning gown. Looking at it she gulped. It was cut to be very daring and show much of her form and skin. She noticed it was handmade and tailored to her it was even adjustable should her size change.

The care and detail woven into the design was dark and it rippled in the underlight that illuminated the sky and halls. The fabric was so comfortable that it felt like her own skin. She put it back in the box and saw a post script in the last fold of her letter.

P.S. if you have any needs one of my vassals will find me for you. No matter what.

And she gulped as she thought about what others would say and think seeing her in such a gown.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:46 pm

The dressed showed off so much but she was shocked he would have this made for her. This was a lot more than she thought but how in the world did the king know her size? Was he able to get it from the maid or something else? Either way, she remains silent with her face flushed and only looking silent to grip the covers. However ,she noticed the other boxes.

She reaches to pick them up and open them. In the small one showed a pair of black diamond earrings that was a bit longer than she thought. Three rings with the other having a ruby blood gem in the middle of the two black pearls. Long arm sleeves made of a black like sparkle shine to them. Eliza sets them down then slowly looks at the bed trying to think. Their was another box that had black high heel shoes for her to wear but Elizabeth remains silent feeling her body heating to how she'll look in this dress with all this.

".................."

She sits down to still blush from all this but looks at the windows seeing the still glowing red shine due to the spell. This was going to be one heck of a event. The servants, maids, and butlers were finishing up with everything so now things were ready for the guests. The king was happy seeing everything done since he already had his own royal clothing ready for it. Like the others, he'll have someone with him during the event.

"Well sire, everything seems to be alright for now. The preperations are done and we just need to wait." Joe said while a maid walks by holding some boxes with fancy dinner wear for that night.

"I know. I can't thank you all for making this worth it and ready to go. I figure you will make it more exciting during that night so things will be alright." He said.

"Indeed. We will be sure everyone is welcomed and treated fair. Though..be sure you take care of the hunter. I know she can take care of herself but knowing the over lords, they will take interest too. I suggest doing what you need to do so they know she's your guard and no one else." He bows seeing him thinking about that but it's true. Most times, he sees them luring other victims to their arms before making them theirs. However, the hunter was off limits and he will make sure of that.

"Thanks for the heads up, John."

"But of course my king."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:30 pm

He was dressed in a dark cowl and a business suit that seemed to be made of metal fibers interwoven to form a fabric. It was smooth and blurred his edges as it cut through the air with out a single whisper of a sound. It showed off his muscles and had a dark crackle to its look as it rippled with every movement making him look like he was wearing a waterfall when he moved and was a dark stone statue when he was still.

He was impressed with the servants and was preparing rewards and a speech to thank them on top of what he had to say to address the court. It was all tedious preparation for entertaining the various lords and ladies of the courts that formed during his hibernation. And all the while he keeps his plans for what he was going to do to her in the fore front of his mind and he hoped she would like it. Or at least understand why he did what he was planning to do.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:29 pm

For the time being, he had to wait till that night came and he was excited for it. Others in the mansion were already checking their own for that night; gowns made with pure silk and flare. Suits made to fit the men in the mansion. They were all excited about this night while some were nervous to be honest. They were not sure how this will go, after hearing stories from others that's been to these events. Most were nervous; the same for Elizabeth too.

She was looking at the dress but her eyes were hidden. She didn't know how the king would react seeing her in this? Would he like it? Would he dislike it? Her mind was racing with thoughts but she only remained calm after so long to slowly let out a breath to think. She'll wait and see till then.

~Timeskip/night of the blood moon ball~

The moon was out and it was a brand new moon with the color not being the usual white. Now it was a blood red as it shines down near this area. Many guests were heading towards the mansion while seeing some already here or speaking with the other royals. The overlords of the Incubus, demon, and himself the vampires. He was wearing the same suit he had on but having a black rose in the left breast pocket. He looks ahead waiting for the other overloard while holding a glass of wine till seeing one maid dressed up in a lovely dress walking over to whisper in his ear. He didn't say anything but gives a nod.

"Bring them in.."

The maid bows and goes to tell the others. He waited while looking around the main throne room seeing the guests talking and showing up as many were getting invited in. Mostly vampires that lived in the mansion was here dressed up before seeing the doors open. Two men calm walking in with others following them.

One having snow white hair but his eyes were a dark purple. A pair of black wings shown on his back wearing a fancy suit with a purple rose in his right breast pocket. It was the overlord of the incubus with some of the females sighing lovingly to him but he was taken thanks to his soon to be mate holding onto his arm blushing heavily. He was mostly surrounded with others but most male that had a date with them. They entered with no problem and he was walking over inside as John introduced him.

The next one coming behind him was another male but he was wearing a blood red fancy suit with a white rose this time in the left breast pocket. He was showing his demonic fangs with his white glowing eyes. He was handsome as well but having his followers behind him. It only remains at a stand still as the king sees them there and showing smiles.

"Anthony.....seems you are doing well.." the incubus named Markal said while the demon overloard vampire named Umi gives a nod as well.

"Same with you both. I take it you guys found your way well here??"

"We did. We got the invites and it seems others have as well. I'm glad for that. Now, we know the blood moon ball is something we were looking forward to. As of others too...." he said smiling. He did see that everyone was not wearing anything for slaves so that means they kept to their words. He was glad and looks to see John looking ready after a while.

"Sire? It's time for the opening speech.." He said seeing him nod. After a while, the king excuse himself and heads to the center area of his throne room. In the center of that, he sees a few ringing bells that got everyone's attention as he was smiling.

"Welcome one and all to the blood moon ball here at my home. I hope everything is to your liking......the food and many things here were done by my helpers so I thank them for making this possible. Same for them helping with my choice of clothing." He sees them smiling proud to make him happy. So, for that, I'm already rewarding them days off and extra pay for their services. Please be sure to enjoy yourselves tonight you deserve it. Same for everyone else." he sees everyone raising their hands to clap at the speech as he smiled to them.

"Once more; enjoy yourselves. Everything is set for you to have fun this night. So again; welcome."

He sees everyone clapping before hearing some music playing while everyone was enjoying themselves to enjoy the food and deserts cooked and made. He takes a step down while looking happy as the over lords Umi and Markal were speaking with him now.

He did give them a thanks but wonders where the hunter was. She should have been already here but she didn't show up. Did she back out? Did she become scared of coming to the blood moon ball?

"John?"

"Yes my lord?"

"Where is Elizabeth? Is she well?" he asked.

"She's well sire. Give it a moment..she should be here in a second....." He sees Anthony nod but goes to help other guests while the other over lords leaves to their business. While he did that, John looks up at the grand stairs as a few others were looking seeing a few females coming down but the one most noticed was one.

"...................."

She gets to the bottom of the stairs looking nervous while blushing. It was Elizabeth with the new changed maid that was helping her since she felt nervous to coming down. Her hair was done as well looking like she was royalty too.

She was wearing the gown he got her and it was beautiful. It was in a dark blackish purple color with the top black with diamond like sleek silk showing and the bottom showing the darker purple. Black high heel shoes showing. She was hearing the other speak while wearing the long sleeve gloves on her arms and the knee high stockings that was black. She wore the black diamond earrings on her ears. Three rings with the other having a ruby blood gem in the middle of the two black pearls. Many men was whispering seeing her as she was looking to the maid speaking with her.

"See? You look so beautiful my dear. The others are just gazing at you?"

"I don't see why? I'm just wearing the gown..it shouldn't be that eye noticing..should it?" she mutters.

"it's fine. Come on, lets go and enjoy the party.." The maid takes her over to the table while the others were seeing her but so did Umi as well. He showed a smirk and decided to try to speak to this woman. Elizabeth was at the sweet table with the maid while she was looking happily while she did the same. The food and sweets were delicious and she was relaxing. Even though she was protected just in case with a hidden dagger strapped on her leg.

As she was getting another bit of food, she felt someone behind her turning around. She tense seeing Umi there but he smiled looking at her.

"Well, hello there my dear. What's your name?"

"...Ummmm..Elizabeth....and you?" she asked seeing him take her hand and plants a kiss on the top of her hand.

"Elizabeth; what a pretty name for a beautiful woman." he said as she looked worried while the maid grew worried.

"Ummm, thank you sire.." she sees him smile more that he goes ahead with bowing to her.

"So are you here for a while are just...enjoying the night?"

"Ummm, both..." She mutters while he lets go of her hand and still smiled seeing him chuckle. "Glad to see...now...lets go ahead and enjoy yourselves?" he said seeing her nod after a while. While john see this, he noticed the other over lord Umi speaking with her as they were talking with Elizabeth till more men crowded her. The maid was trying to calm them but that leas them to still keep going with talking. He already goes ahead with tell them to go enjoy the party with Umi still holding her hand while talking with her.

"Oh dear.."

"John, have you seen Elizabeth?" he turns around seeing Anthony again but noticed the crowd. "What is going on-"

"Seems Elizabeth came but the other over lord noticed her too.." he said seeing them speaking and looking at her as he was speaking with her or flirting with her that sparked something. He saw how Umi kiss her hand again as Elizabeth was tense but she looks away not sure on what to say.

"......" John noticed something within him. Was he growing jealous? Oh that wouldn't be good but he saw him still expecting something else. He felt his eyes glowing from that but he only remains silent feeling his anger burn due to that.

"....Hmmm Execuse me John..." he walks over but was quiet as he sees him heading over to them. Umi was holding her hand but Elizabeth sees him still silent. She only looking quiet but he was smiling enjoying the beauty.

"Such a beautiful gown you have too..you're so beautiful.." he said.

"T..thank you.." she whispered but didn't look at him as Umi smiled finding her precious that he lifts up one hand to her chin touching her cheek. She was soft and smelled like cherry blossoms. She removes her hand but he only finds it adorable that the maid was not to speak due to him being a over lord. He even reaches to lean in to even dare kiss her right on the lips seeing the maid grow shocked that the overlord did this but it leaves him to even hold her cheek to slowly kiss her lips.

"Mffmm!!"

"...*Held the kiss to pull back chuckling* Your kiss is really sweet too............"

"............"

"So...shall we dance my sweet?........you really are adorable...." he hissed ready to kiss her lips that he only wishes to take Elizabeth with him looking at her sweetly.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:40 pm

He sees Umi kiss her that it leaves him shocked. "........" John was silent seeing this but saw Anthony decided to fix it. True, he was glad her dress got the reactions he wanted. And he wanted to prove soon that she was his and his alone. That time was fast approaching as the ball carries on and some musicians play haunting tides of high and low pitched melodies. Many couples dance and some group into couples on the spot leaving her and him to dance together.

Yes he was jealous. After all his guests were hitting on his prey and he wanted to be the one to do that. She was so lovely and cute with how she acted and he tells her secretly whispering in her ear when the dance spins her around and pulls her into his chest.

Her heart was fluttering as she danced 2ith her king and the maid was watching the overlord who tried to charm her. She was immune to most charms being a hunter but her exposure to his gaze did weaken that resistance. He twirls her around again with their hands over her head and he caught her and In a peaceful swoop leaning over her.

As she bent back his weight pressed on her making her flush worse. Her king was a good dancer and pressing close with so many was making her feel exposed and naked. She didn't care using the nervous energy to enjoy the ball with him by her side. He was happy she was having fun and the music was growing more and more alive as the movements of most of the monsters gathered. He sticks to mostly human motions with her and it was enough to make them stand out which was part of what he wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:28 pm

Elizabeth didn't know what to say or do, seeing the king taking the lead with the dance. She wasn't sure how this was progressing in her mind seeing him doing this. It was sweet but also shy like. She feels his arm around her waist while dancing with her slow and steady. He just smiled finding her more precious that she was blushing heavily feeling his eyes on her. She still couldn't look him in the eyes knowing their dangerous but he only keeps her close against his chest dancing the night way.

The other monsters claps seeing this but Umi was growing slightly jealous. He felt that the hunter was indeed special but that only made him wait till the dance was done. In a matter of minutes, he dips her once more holding her by his arm. Showing her his strength thanks to it. Many claps seeing the dance end as he lifts her back up seeing her still blushing before he bows and kisses her hand.

"....................."

"Still a wonderful dancer my dear hunter." he teases that Eliza blushes furiously again before hearing someone clear their throat. THey look seeing Umi with a light smile.

"Yes Umi?"

"I take it this beautiful woman is a friend of yours Anthony? I wasn't expecting you to have such a friend." he sees her not say anything but she only looks down at her hands while he watches her.

"Well, to be honest, she's my date for this evening. I was hoping to find her and it seems others have. Many find her..breathtaking." he answers seeing Eliza looking silent again.

"Indeed she is...however, you make it seem like that's wrong....."

"Heh, of course....It's not my fault you have a beautiful date here. She looks so precious..so beautiful......a simple woman that can become a lovely bride maybe?" he sees her remain quiet but she sees Umi lift her hand again that he walks to look at her. "Such grace and she's only human too..."

"True; she is.." he said keeping beside Eliza as she ddin't say anything.

"I thought at first she was a offering for the food here. She dose seem like it." Umi said but Elizabeth didn't get that but decided not to answer it.

"Trust me; she's not." he mutters.

"Well, she sure is pretty tasty....just a  thought." he teased.

".................."

Anthony only grew silent watching this but he closed his hand into a slight fist, holding back his jealously in some point. He knew the other leaders knew the rules but Umi was always trying to take someone he finds beautiful till he grew bored of them. What could he see in her though? He even saw Umi reach to touch her cheek turning her head so she looked into his eyes making her silent. She quickly looks away knowing she shouldn't gaze upon the over lord's eyes unless she was asked but he quickly stops her and held her hand and started chuckling.

"Umi..." Anthony warms but he looks at him.

"I'm not doing anything wrong, Anthony. She's just..so pretty....so beautiful..." He even dared to hold her arm and kiss up from the hand to the arm as his lips felt slightly hot but cold at the same time. She looks away feeling his lips moving up before getting near the shoulder.

"Mmmmmm~ She even smells delicious too just like her sweet lips. It's like she's asking for someone to take a simple..*leans in closer to her neck* slight..*bearing his sharp teeth* taste.." as he hisses about to sink his fangs into her neck, a sudden hand grips Umi's throat and arm. Right away, he chocked feeling the grip as Elizabeth was moved away by Anthony and held by him with one arm.

A loud sound of thunder rips through the sky outside that others noticed as the candles went out leaving everyone in the darkness. They could feel his power rising that it was just growing more scary. Elizabeth slowly tries to say something but he only made a sigh leave that the whole room grew cold under his power.

He looked beyond furious but his jealously grew to a dangerous level. His power grew around him but he grew afraid seeing this power only from his father when he was angry for someone touching another he held close.

"Umi, I know I invited you as a guest but.....don't you dare...touch her like that again. I've seen that you dare to kiss her virgin lips too? Listen to me and listen well: She is my date...and personally mine. I won't hold back the need of doing something that leads to a bloody evening with every part of your body spilled all over this floor now would it? I figure you could be looking for a date..or a mate too..." he spoke hearing him chocking as Elizabeth remained silent looking down not speaking a word.

"*Chocking*"

"I could just kill you and that would leave one short of a over lord and I know you wouldn't want that do you? *Grips his throat tighter* I have my times of being patience and I will still my best in holding that but I will give off a more violent vibe if I see someone....touching what I care for. Do you understand what I'm saying dear friend?" he asked with a hiss seeing Umi chocking worse that his drool dripples down his chin gripping his arm feeling his breath leaving him.

"I'm asking you..do you understand?" he hissed seeing Umi nod his head that Anthony shoves him away hearing loud coughing and gasping of air as he rubs his throat feeling the hand print of where Anthony held him. Elizabeth looked silent but she slowly feels him move away from him while the others help Umi up as he still kept coughing.

".....M..My lord? Are you okay?" she asked but he keeps walking to hold her close but they stood looking out before she heard his voice near her ear. His grip tightening around her shoulder not responding to anything.

"I don't like it.."

"Don't like what my lor-"

"I don't like how others gaze upon you like your prey. I knew the gown I had made was stunning but I didn't believe they would approach you like that. It's...annoying." he hissed but she heavily blushes hearing the tone.

"I..."

"I know you never seen me grow jealous before but..when it comes to you...I...ahem tend to feel some jealousy if another tries to flirt with you....or even touch you. Even daring to kiss you like he did. He ruined your lips with his own........"

"............"

"I'm the only one that gets to touch you, my dear hunter. I got a bit....'jealous' seeing over lord Umi touching and kissing you. He was close to taking a bite as well to taste your blood. I won't have it. However, it's fine though. Later on, I'll be sure that only I get to give you my affections to prove that you belong to me and only me. Only I get to love you..only I get to kiss you.....and I'll be sure I'm going to prove it by my kiss and touch....I swear to you my hunter, by later tonight...you. will. belong. to. me."

"....." She gulps hearing the heated tone in his voice but he only remained silent before seeing John come over to say something that Anthony nods to look at her. He touches her cheek seeing her blush worse from the touch. She's never heard him talk like this and that leaves her....worried about him. She knew John would feel the same way worried of the king.

"Enjoy the ball my sweet; I'll check up on you later.......and do your best to keep them from looking at you. Your to be in my only sight.." he whispered wanting to kiss her but he held back to move away and leave her with two maids that would guard her as Elizabeth touches her cheek not sure what to do or say.

What just happened? Her heart was beating like crazy and she grips her wrist feeling shy, nervous, and....aroused? She slowly looks down not sure how to respond that it leaves her becoming quiet once more but tries to enjoy the rest of the ball.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:45 pm

Where he grabbed her wrist was spreading heat through her and she keeps looking at him. Anthony her king. Sje wanted him badly by now and being by his side was impossible. Shw stayed away knowing he wanted to keep his distance to avoid hurting her. That wasn't what he wanted. He wanted her to be close and comfort him. But he knew that would make him wish to push his plan up and take her then and there.

She was also keen enough to notice as were all the noble women that he gave her the honor of his first dance in his own ball. Everyone was talking about him and how much he was doting and it hit home to her just how honored he reposition was and why he took it so personally when umi tried to take her. There was a dark tendril in the air and it passed notes of announcement like a herald with no voice.

The announcements the king were to make were fairly mundane and political in nature so she mostly ignored them but she did notice he was addressing grievances between his nobles and working to ease or end hostilities. He wanted them to work together. The flash of his temper was to cover up how embarrassed umi had made him. She was a creature to watch out for.

One by one the tendrils delivered announcements which Anthony orated. She saw many smug looks on many nobles faces when they were rewarded and if they lost their side of the fund they were wailing in despair.

His word was law and they all knew it. His final announcement was of his intentons to marry. Everyone was shocked and then eliza felt her body burn as his wird repeat in he remind "you will be mine" and the he made a spotlight appear on her and walked over kneeling.

"Hunter, as a fellow predator and your former target I would like to make you mine. Here infront of everyone. I want to forge an eternal bond that none can break." Amd the hall grew still and drew away from her. He was not asking. He was stating his intentions and leaving it to her to answer his statement.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:24 pm

"....." Her eyes widen in shock, seeing the king doing this right in front of her. Was he really...asking her to marry him?!? No words left Elizabeth when staring down at his own eyes, him looking at her with his hand held up hoping she will speak of her choice. To either become his forever or.....deny his request to either break her and his hearts. She wanted him but not just for just; she developed slow feelings for her king but wasn't sure how it would fit. She was human and a hunter. However, he didn't care. He loved her and wished for Eliza to be his forever.

"Y..You're....you're acutally asking me t..to...."

"Yes. I wish to marry you. I want you to marry me. I know it's something you weren't expecting this quickly but..I know it's you. You're the one I know is my forever eternal mate. The one I heard of in old stories.." he said.

"......I..I didn't.."

"That is why; I want to form this bound with you......please..lets be together..forever." his hand rose to her hoping she would take it. OF course she was in shock but looked silent about how to respond to this.

"..Well Eliza? What is your choice? Will you make me the happiest king in this realm and become mine? I'll always protect you. I'll love you for all eternity as the moon shines down on this realm. Your beauty will always reflect the light that shins to my own heart. I wish for this eternal bond to stay strong because I know nothing will shatter it. You and I...*held up hand more* Will always remain true to one another. You'll always be mine. I'll be yours...."

"......." She grips the front of her dress still remaining silent but her face was flushed due to all this. Everyone was watching this keeping distance but she slowly lets out a sigh. The others wait in silence, seeing the hunter talk a step towards her king seeing his head lowered down to the ground. She didn't take his hand. Was this telling him she wasn't ready? She didn't wish to spend her whole life with him?

Was the love she felt....just desire? He was about to stand up but felt something in the palm of his hand. Anthony looks up quickly to see her hand resting into his palm, showing a smile on her face. He slowly sees her just gazing at him till Eliza mutters soft words.

"...."

"Then...your answer is.."

"....Yes. Of course. I will. I want to spend eternity with you...my king." Eliza sees him look at her but stood up looking right into her eyes. He was happy; she accepting his word that he carefully felt magic forming around them. He felt it as she sees him hold her hands but she felt his power and magic burning around them that she felt something forming on her right arm to the shoulders and wrist. His bonding mark. Something his mother hand when bonding with his father. He keeps holding her hands while she sees him relaxing. The bonding was actually happening with him and her before he carefully keeps holding her hands when it was finishing.

In a couple minutes, he opens his eyes seeing Eliza standing there but she opens her eyes looking down as well. Her eyes widen seeing some new branding mark on her. However, the ring she had on changed into an engaged ring. His own dream design. THe other over lords remain silent even the werewolf overlord was quiet but happy for Anthony. He finally found the mate of his dreams.

Umi didn't say anything but remains silent looking away. Because of this; she's off limits. If he tried anything; the servants will know. Even he would know. He didn't say anything as Anthony smiled down at Elizabeth that blushes heavily before he lowers down his head to kiss the top of her own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:18 am

It wasn't what he expected to happen and that made it all the more potent for him. He remembers many cursing him that now were shocked into silence. The gossipers were shocked and it seemed his proposal was keeping them silent. The room watched as he pressed closer and bares his fangs. The bond was forged now it needed to be tempered. She felt him pull her close to the gasp of the crowd.

He bound her to his chest with a tight one arm hug while he pulls her head to the side with his other hand. She shivers and feels his fangs rub her neck. It was sudden and she had almost no time to react but she didn't move she didn't speak. She almost couldn't believe this was happening and she 2as blushing worse and worse feeling the fangs dragging slowly on her skin searching for the vein. They stop above the vein. Her eyes were half lidded in arousal fear anticipation exposition and nakedness. She felt exposed and bare as her desire from him was playing out in front of every one.

Sshe screams in wicked pleasure as his fangs push deep into her neck sucking her blood. He didn't spill a single drop and the sounds of his sucking were loud as she whimpers and feels her strength ebbing away taken by him as he feeds and marks her. Preparing her body for both his desires and her own. The bite seemed to last forever and he didn't feed more than a few seconds for ceremony sake. When he pulled back she was caught in a lustful state. She controlled herself and he smiles.

"I'm going to embarrass you. They won't believe we are together unless I take you here and now." He said warning her. It wasn't romantic to have her fantasies exposed to his kingdom nor to have him claim her body publicly. She wanted that 5o be more special and he knew as much. She restrained herself and he didn't care if they didn't believe him.

"My king do as you wish." She said and he decided to wait until the end of the ball to complete their bonding. The marks he left of a magical nature remain and all saw she was marked as his queen and his mate.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:33 pm

"Oh trust me; I will but not right now. I think with my bonding mark, you already are proven to it. So....just enjoy yourself. Don't leave my side....understand?" he spoke softly to her that Eliza gives a slow nod, feeling weak. The blood he took really did a lot to her body that she was too nervous to move. Knowing she felt hot and aroused at the same time. She just looks to give a slight nod, agreeing with his words to start following him through the crowd with her king.

The guests remained silent during that time while some was happy for him. King Anthony found his mate and he was to marry soon or when it was time. He knew his parents would be proud of him and even happier knowing he found someone. She just keeps walking by him not saying a word that he was holding her close as she walks.

Minutes later, he was sitting near his throne but sees Eliza about to stand by him to get stopped. "Oh no my dear. You are to sit with me. Even if you are a hunter, your my mate now. Please..take your seat." He shows a chair that was a queen's throne. She didn't say anything but he sees her take a seat blushing even more furiously. She sees a few eyes watching them but the ball went on as normal like nothing was wrong. Everyone was still enjoying themselves while he was given a glass of wine to drink. Even she was given one while looking more silent after a bit.

She held her glass within her fingers, remaining silent during that time. Her face still was flushed from all this but even during that, her neck was burning from where she felt his fangs sink into her flesh. It was tingling but it was leaving her burning. She even squirms a bit in the chair. Anthony noticed but smiled without her knowing. He was already growing hungry to just take her here and now but he behaves himself.

Elizabeth was hot and wet he knew but he only sees her drink a bit more of her wine but not too much. Her eyes just looks ahead but he couldn't wait to take her away to be private. She was growing ripe from excitement and he was growing hungrier for it.

"My dear? Are you alright?" He asked after a bit seeing Elizabeth give a simple nod.

"I'm...fine. Just happy...it's nothing wrong." she mutters softly showing a smile on her face.

"If you are sure. You just look..flushed? I don't want you feeling sick if that's the case." He reaches to touch her cheek, seeing her whine so quiet but only he heart it. She was sensitive thanks to the bite. He licked his lips knowing she was growing hotter and wetter but at least his outfit still looked wonderful on her. He just couldn't wait.

"Just a few more hours..ad I'll make her mine." he said in his head looking out while she was looking more quiet for the time being. She did fan herself a bit after a while but that was it after some time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Tiny lines of sweat run down her neck to her chest and down her breasts. Her skin was so sensitive from his bite each drop was its own world of pleasure. She wanted more she wanted the ball to be over so she could be bitten and dominated. She wanted him to take her and as she fans herself she looks at his fangs.

Every creature could sense her heat and how bad it was getting. And wanted to claim her. Many leave with their dates and they hear cries or screams of bestial lust. It only made her worse and want more.

He was close to taking her here and now but it had only been one hour. It wasn't enough time and he watched her body and keeps his mind on the guests making sure they behave.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:19 pm

They knew the rules of his ball; nothing goes wrong, everyone is happy. Simple right? Anthony sees a few still enjoying the ball or some dancing with their dates/mates. He was happy everyone is enjoying themselves but he rests on one of his hands still watching over the event. He did wonder if Elizabeth was alright but from her scent she seems alright. Hot. Bothered. And very aroused. Right now, she was drinking some water given to her after the wine but her eyes were heavily dazed thanks to it.

"................" Everything was burning up but she didn't know how to say or speak of it. Every time she moved, her body reacted. When leaning back into the chair, she was over heating. It was a lot to take in but she kept going at it. This shouldn't be a bother but it was growing more and more powerful. She keeps on fanning herself due to the heat that she was now breathing in and out heavily but not too loud.

He will say he's impressed to see her hold off for so long but he wonders how long she can withstand this. Using his fingers, he used some power to make her tense up squirming. Her body was suddenly growing aroused and hotter that she grips the arms of the throne chair. Her face was flushed red while feeling her legs shaking.

'What is going on? My body feels so hot. It's burning.....sitting down isn't helping...b..but everything aches....' she whispers slightly because of it and she only remains silent minutes later. For now, she only feels her whole body aching for pleasure but she looks down curling her toes in the black high heel shoes. Anthony smiled loving the sight of his soon to be bride looking like she was burning up.

Or better; she was going into a lustful heat that only he can help her with. Even if it was burning, it felt really good. This pleasure and heat spreads through her body and she only wanted to feel even more. Knowing the heated lustful desire was growing worse. She whines feeling hotter that it was causing her to lean back to let a sudden whimper leave her. She grinds into her chair feeling her body twitching.

"Everything burns...it hurts...my pussy is......burning....everything is......aching.."

"...." Not saying anything, he reaches to touch her hand that she jumps looking down to his hand. She looks at his hand rubbing the top of her hand but Anthony smiled towards her. "My dear...are you alright? Is something wrong???"

"...I..I'm f...fin..e...my king. Just fine." her voice was really aroused but she hid it well knowing the possible outcome of this. He only chuckled waning to tease her by pulling her towards him as she shivers feeling his hold.

"Are you sure? Do you need someone to take you to your room? The ball is still going?" he asked showing some innocence but she gulps feeling her legs shaking and her stomach aching for him. Eliza just shook her head to move her wrists.

"I'm fine as I said my king. Trust me; I'm just f..fine. I just..feel hot from the evening...could be from the night air. Please..I..I'm fine.." her voice was too good; aching and burning in arousal that he growls deeply in his throat but not loud enough for others but her to hear.

"....Are you sure my dear?"

"Y..Yessssssss my king...I'm f..fine...just fine. Nothing to worry about...." She shivers but it made her slowly ache again. He only smiled to kiss the top of her hand while gently seeing her sit. She tries to bear with it for a while longer as he keeps gazing onto the crowd. It shouldn't be too long right? Eliza can withstand it.

Couldn't she?

After 3 hours, Eliza was looking dazed that her body was too sensitive that she couldn't move. The bite he left only caused her to shake a bit and feeling everything over heating. She leans her head back against the throne chair but was dazed now. everything ached now and she was just feeling hotter and hotter now. Her whole body was soaked in sweat and she was feeling her own body throbbing.

"................"

She wasn't sure how long she can keep this up till she couldn't take it. Eliza slowly stood up feeling her body burning again. It was too much for her to bare for now. ".........."

"Elizabeth?" he asked. "Is something wrong?"

"N..Nothing is wrong. I'm just...need to get something cold to drink....and head back to my r..room.." she whispered to him but sees Alice about to leave but her body tenses up. She couldn't move after a while but he gets up to help her stand against his body. She was hot; hotter than normal but he looks down to see her very flushed face. She was on fire and everything ached.

"Eliza?"

"W..would it be okay t..to....head to my chambers and l..lay down?..P..Please.." she begs of him but he slowly smiled touching her cheek that she almost moaned because of it.

"Of course..." he carefully helps her from the stand of the throne chairs, down the stairs and walks off with her to the main hallway. He didn't say anything while helping her but when getting into the hallway, Anthony sees her legs give out to almost fall. He catches her in his arms but she was panting heavily feeling every inch inside of her burn. Even her pussy was opening and tightening on air.

"...........I c..can't w..walk...my l..legs are.." she whimpers hearing the laughter and chatter that he sees her squirming where she was. Anthony smiled with his eyes burning with desire but he chuckled to pick her up in his arms and carries her.

"No worries my queen. I'll carry you.." He walks with her down the hallway of his kingdom past the giant paintings and of the royal grounds. He sees Eliza rest her head against his head till she whines feeling worse. He felt his hunger growing stronger but keeps calm walking down the hall.

However, instead of heading to her room, he was going to his own. Anthony knew it was tempting but he was already growing hungry for her. She slowly remains quiet whimpering and panting but he just keeps her against his chest. However, he did hear some lustful moans in other rooms knowing some of the mates couldn't wait and new ones too.

They were wild animals in the rooms that Eliza blushes furiously hearing the noises. She feels her body reach to it but he keeps carrying her through the hallways till the walls changed from a normal color to a darker black. Knowing how it would be. He was going to enjoy this and maybe her too.

"...K..Kin..g....A..anthony......are w..we close?" she whispered.

"Shhhhh.....we are getting there. Just a little walk my dear queen...you can hold on a bit more..." he said sweetly but Eliza whines leaning her head back slightly to her lips being near his neck. Her breath brushes against his skin that she wraps her arm around his shoulders blushing.

She was precious right now but he smiled walking. "As I said; we will be close...just hold on my de-hnm.." He stops speaking when feeling something touch his neck. Her lips was pressed against him whimpering softly for him to hear. It was already growing worse and this was almost like she was teasing him. He didn't respond but held back his animal growl of arousal carrying her. However, he got stopped when Umi shows up.

"......Yes Umi?"

"King Anthony. I know you have gotten lucky with having the best...but was that needed? Knowing you could have killed me..."

"It was a warning....nothing more. Besides, all can be forgiven now..can it?" he asked trying to ignore the kisses she left on his neck getting hotter and hotter. Her whimpers were softer and addicting for him as he was trying to remain calm.

"You really think so..even if you still went far as to chocking me? It's not my fault I grew jealous of you having the perfect woman here...she looks tempting and cute.....can you blame me? I mean, she looks precious and.....smells even better now." he sees but Anthony glares at him to see Umi tense up.

"Ahem; well, you know what I mean." Umi said. Anthony remains silent but what he wanted was to leave to be alone with Elizabeth but Umi won't let him. Even she was making it no easy to hold back his urges when she was sucking on his neck now with kisses. Even Umi was talking without caring about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:50 am

umi was stealing time and glances as his heated bride and this wasn't sitting g well. Anthony was not rushing but he did want to hurry. Her heated kisses were small but her small movements with her hips make some of her outfit rub her folds and make her hotter. He wasn't sure what to do about umi.

"My young bride is very tired. I'm taking her to the royal chamber to fulfill a promise. Continue to get in my way Lady umi (thinking umi is a girl who is still pursuing eliza) and I will not hesitate to deprive you of your favorite meal." That made umi think about her actions. Eliza was squirming and panti g giving more heated kisses and whimpering her hot desires to him. They we re broken words but the heat behind them showed she was getting g worse by the second tempting him. Wanting him to bite her again and fuck her without waiting. She was already begging him so 2hy didn't he act. Was it this umi woman? Her mind was distracted and could only think about him and getting more of his pleasures. The bite spread through her whole body by now and made her sensitive to touch. She was nearly ripe enough for him to claim her as he intended.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:38 am

"King Anthony; I'm not trying to get between you and your..ahem, woman. I'm just stating my own words here. You know about the ball and I figure if she was really your own..I didn't know flirting with her would make you that jealous. You really are a beast you know." he sighs seeing how she still kept talking. However, that leaves her over thinking about how he was like that.

"I understand that Umi but you are not helping me with my choice. You either can let me take care of my engaged wife before she gets worse-"

"I'm sure she'll be fine for a while longer my lord. Besides, you make it sound like it's nothing bad. You do know she's a hunter true and you make it harder for other over lords to grow curious. I just want to be sure your choice is the right one." She was sounding more curious and he was growing annoyed now. She was stalling for time and he feels Eliza shift in his arms. Her body was pulsing with arousal and her heat became unstable now. Even as a human, he could smell her scent become like one. His hands tighten around her to keep her up in his arms, feeling her shift.

A weak whimper leaves her that her lips latch onto his neck almost like she was biting him. Her teeth bit down into his skin that he held back a groan. At least Umi didn't hear him. She was soaking in sweat but was slowly shaking now. Eliza was panting now that her body was squirming in his arms. Another whimper leaves her that he heard it louder to look down at her.

"What is wrong with her?"

"As I said she is weak and I need to get her to the chambers to rest. I really will speak to you about this l..later. Now, if you don't mind I need to leave so I can help her." he turns to start but Umi gets in front of him once more. Why won't Umi leave him be?!

"We are not done talking here!"

"I think we are, Umi." he warns but Eliza shook that she was slowly moving her hips again that they were bucking a bit. She really was growing hot now and he was having trouble holding back his voice to shout at Umi. He still need to stay calm but in another way. It's like she was having trouble focusing but slowly grips his suit to get his attention.

"What is wrong my dear? Are you alright?" Eliza didn't say anything but that leaves her trying to speak after some moments. For a bit, she was catching her breath to start speaking slowly near his ear,

"M..My king...everything aches. My body aches....I really need t..to lay down....."

"I know my love but I'm trying to....." he feels her buck in his arms that she tightens her hold on his shirt.

"I'm...seri...ous. If I can't l..lay down..I'm g..going to c..cum...."

"!!!!" Wait, what did she say? Was she....he looks near his fingers seeing her legs shaking now. She was squirming a bit more now but her legs were rubbing together to prove she's right. Elizabeth was about to either have a dry orgasm or she was going to moan without knowing. He gulps trying to figure out a way to get her to rest.

"King Anthony.....are you listening to me?"

"*Sighs*.....Umi I really need to leave...."

"We are not done talking! I'm sure your fiancee can wait."

".................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:54 am

Anthony said nothing but he turns to leave with Elizabeth ignoring Umi.

"Where are you going!? Come back here! We are NOT DONE!!" she shouts that went over bored. He stopped and a thunder clap silenced her. "No. She doesn't have time to wait." He said his eyes glowing g red and his power leaking out. Umi was bound in place by her blood and body even her mind was holding her back oppressed by his power. Eliza felt the energy and was further aroused by it still whispering and panting heavier.

"M-my king... haa I don't think haa lying down can help now. Please help me. I can't stop it I can't make it go faster. Please bite me suck this burning feeling from my blood I beg you. You sucked so much out before with that first bite I want more." Eliza said panting and whispering softly not able to hear or see anyone but him and her.

Umi struggles but was flushed. she remembered being bound because of her attitude and being taken ravaged until nothing remained then turned only to have the process repeated endlessly until she was a slave to her king. His will was absolute and to feel it pressed on her was both terrifying and arousing. He spoke and his voice stabbed deep into her mind

"You. will. stay. Here. Until. I am. Finished. With my fiance. Then I will return and finish your punishment. For now watch as I take my fiance and be unable to look away from the images you see as I pleasure and fuck my bride to be." He said and his words cast a spell to that effect that umi couldn't break. Her eyes glowed seeing Eliza and unable to unsee her until the spell was lifted. She would also feel everything Eliza felt to know just how serious the delay was. And he would deliberately make umi wait and suffer in this locked heated state to punish her.

Umi couldn't speak and was trapped in he remind unable to reach out with her thoughts. Anthony turned and continues to his chambers.

Walking in she didn't care that it wasn't her room and he laid her on the bed. It was true it wouldn't help her and he runs his finger down her cheek down he rneck down her chest watching her reaction as she squirms in the bed.

Her body was moving on its own trying to get closer to rub on him. He loved how sweet she was being in her heated state and how sweetly she was begging for his pleasure. He took his time stroking her and giving her assurances that soon very soon he would give her what she desires and ease the burning she was feeling.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:39 pm

She arches her back feeling the gown she wore rubbing against her highly sensitive skin. It felt way too good and she only whimpers feeling him growing more aroused in wanting to love her. Eliza panted more that his fingers touched her cheek, seeing him burning slightly. Eliza was already growing over heated in arousal and she was almost begging him to give her his love.

"My poor fiancee you are really burning up." The back of the hand but Eliza reaches up with her hand to hold his hand to leave slow kisses on it. She was really heated and it was making her keep his hand near her lips. He watches her squirm against her body but she only whines to start licking his fingers.

Anthony sees her already growing more aroused watching her licking his fingers but he moves them to push them past her lips as she begins sucking them slowly. Her whimpers left her each time she pushes them in. She wanted him to love her as much pleasure that it was starting to grow more hotter.

"Even now your already losing it because of it. Your body is burning and it's growing hotter and hotter right?" he whispered but she shuts her eyes feeling him leaning over to start touching her cheek that he pulls his fingers back out of her lips that she was panting heavily. He smiled seeing her squirming again but he slowly sits up hearing a sad whine from her.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting started. I need you to do something for me..." he teases as Eliza panted sitting up slowly thanks to his help with power flowing through her a bit. She looks down dazed in pleasure that she was squirming where she was sitting at. Feeling the dress pushing against her hot pussy.

"......My k..king...p..ple...ase.."

"I know, I know..I need you to do something for me. You'll hear everything I say and obey me..won't you?" he sees her lean towards him but she keeps still minutes later. Grinding into the bed whimpering feeling everything burning even hotter again. Everything was much more stronger than it was but Elizabeth just moans still trying to get him to help her.

".....Y..yes; just p,..please..h..help..m..me...hhaaa...please make it stop burning..." She reaches with both hands rubbing her arms, grinding even harder in the bed that she felt the panties she wore get soaked. He blinks seeing this but licked his lips knowing she was already heated. She was betting like a animal in heat.

".....Strip. Strip for me my fiancee..."

Elizabeth heard him but she lets out a slow breath to start reaching for her dress and the zipper. She begins to pull it down hearing the unzipping. He watches it get loose to have her reach for the soft silk strings near the upper dress that it slowly slips off her shoulders to expose the top a bit. She blushes hard from this that it leaves Elizabeth feeling more over heated.

".....Such a beautiful woman......" He saw the sweat running down her skin, her chest rising and lowering due to how hot she felt. her body was aching in need of desire that Anthony moves in close to touch her cheeks seeing her finally moan again softly to him. She tries to reach for his hands but he didn't stop.

"You need it that badly don't you? Your body just won't stop burning.."

"........I w..want my king..my love...I need..hhaaa..I need it. Please..I want it..I need it...I need you......" she drools slightly that he still was holding her cheeks to let them go.

".....You're still dressed.....I need you bare....because if not I'm going to end up ripping this dress off that body of yours........."

"....."

"So...remove it...I want to see my fiancee bear....Now." his orders were strong that Elizabeth gulps, slowly removing the rest of the dress to expose her under wear, bra, and the fish net stockings on her legs. "Still waiting my pet..your still wearing clothes......"

She blushes hard but slowly reaches to remove the stockings but he suddenly stops. He carefully reaches to grab the stockings with his fingers lifting one of her legs up. She gasped by the touch but he only leaves a light kiss to her leg before removing the stocking slowly as he smiled seeing it held and dropped to the side.

"You have such lovely skin...so soft and smooth even when soaked in sweat." he teases to moving his hand down and touching her. Minutes later, he moves in close to set it down and lift up the second leg to removing the other one. She was panting in and out feeling all these slow touches but Anthony was taking his time touching her while she whines feeling him lowing the leg down now.

"............"

"Hmmmmm...you seem ready enough but we can't go to the fun part can we just yet....I need to see just how ripe you are.....you don't mind right?" he purrs seeing Elizabeth blushes hard. He moves in to touch her cheek and move his fingers down her cheek to the shoulders, her breasts then goes down lower but slower.

He smiled seeing this but he also Knew Umi was seeing everything in his way; blushing furiously feeling like he was almost touching her too. Well, in her mind since he's with his fiancee. She was his main focus right now and she knew things will be loud in this hallway soon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Eliza moans out feeling his light touches and he smiles continuing to lightly brush her skin. He gave her gentle kisses that sent rings of fire spreading out from his lips. She quivers trying to stay upright and remove her bra. Her fingers were slipping and fumbling as she quivers and tries to control herself enough to follow his orders.

He was patient letting he retake her time kissing her thighs while he lightly strokes down her cheek to her neck where he bit her then down between her breasts to her belly button. It was a slow long movement and he kissed her inner thighs 20 slow kisses before his finger began trailing back up.

Slower. It was slower going up and she was starting to drip. Her panties were wet enough to see-through and he looked and watched her virgin folds slowly drip as her panties overflow with wetness. She felt the dripping flowing out of her arousing her even more.

Umi saw how wet eliza was and was also feeling just as wet no one would find her she was in a secret passage only she one maid and now eliza knew.

Eliza moans out more as she finally freed her breasts and her bra slips off. They bounce a little and her shaking was visible as they move. He smiles as she reaches to try and remove her panties. She wa so embarrassed but her daze was too powerful. Was this what she really wanted? She hesitated for a moment.

He noticed and smiles watching her as she slips her panties down her legs . He watches as her wet folds slip free leaving a single drop to fall landing on her wet panties. Her folds were quivering and the slow drip was beginning to form another drop. Her scent was heavy and she watch as he slowly leans closer between he rings and gave her a tiny tentative lock to rest her flavor for ripeness.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:58 pm

Eliza tenses up from the sudden lick, crying out by such a thing. He only remains quiet but that made her shake. Anthony was shocked by the sudden ripeness he tasted; Elizabeth was really ready and the way she tasted proved it. He only grew more excited for her because of it that he begins to open her up seeing her wetness spilling out. Being a virgin was special but he only sees her looking down panting.

".............You really are ripe..and tasty." he purrs but sees her already looking away that Anthony sits up to be near her side, kissing the neck slowly. She only shivers feeling his breath brushing against her neck. Eliza whimpers feeling all this but she only tries to squirm under him. He really was excited about this and she was feeling more happier thanks to it. He only murrs loving the taste but it only grew hotter that she whines again.

"You really are so ripe. It tastes delicious..So wet and soaked...it's pretty hot." He mutters into her neck but Elizabeth squirms feeling him keeping her right where she was. He didn't want her to move anywhere but savor this moment with him. Umi was still seeing everything but she only feels him hold her cheek leaving small kisses against her neck.

"....Mmmmmmm...." she whimpers but he only keeps her close not moving. He was aroused as well but he didn't say anything still keeping her still. His fingers moving slowly against her skin that he smirked seeing her leaning back that he held her so she wouldn't fall on the bed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:04 am

Her wetness and ripe folds were delicious to him. He licks her wetness giving gentle licks to her ripe burning pussy. She moan sout and tries to quirk but he doesn't let her holding her hips still. His licks press harder collecting more of her juices as he slowly starts to eat her out with slow swirling licks.

She tossed her head back crying out as her legs and hips quiver and shake from intense pleasure. She was finally getting the full treatment and he growls pushing his tongue inside.

His tongue was cold on her burning pussy walls and hard to make her feel his tongue press her ripe flesh. He licks and slurps her pussy more loudly as she cries out and was losing it. Her folds were quivering badly and turning red with need as they ache. She was getting more potent and he was looking up at her a shis tongue lengthens and swells. The tip was the same and he was still swirling around her folds hiding the change.

"To help you love, mmm I must violate your body and take your virginity. Do I have your permission to enter your body to ease this burning desire you have deep inside behind your hymen?" He said it and she hears it. She looked at him and he was hiding his tongue. She was in a heated daze and nodded before wiggling her hips.

"Please my king, I g-give you my permission to enter my body. Please rip my hymen away and make me your woman. You teased me so long and so much I'm going to cum. I give my virgin body to you to have as you wish if you would only bite me and make love me." She said it her heat guiding her words and she wiggles more in anticipation. She expected his cock. She felt his tongue rugging her again then slowly she felt it slide inside... then it keeps pushing deeper becoming a potent pleasure tool.

He licks against her hymen making her moan out and Groan as the thought of pain ran through her body. She heard her first would hurt. Then the itchy pain increases as hot saliva was left behind the same as his venom in his fangs. She looks away biting her finger as she whimpers keeping he rlegs open.

She winced as his tongue pressed hard working its way deeper then she felt it stab inside ripping her open and exposing her insides to pleasure for the first time. She grew a bit fearful just as his tongue broke through and the sting hit her then his tongue pulled out into his mouth and he swallowed the blood.

Relief swept through her for a moment then the saliva took effect. At the same time his tongue plunges inside eher newly penetrated pussy swirling around to collect as much of her blood as possible fucking her violently with his swollen tongue to keep the blood flowing. The saliva slows the natural process making her bleed and sting longer as his swirling tongue plunges in deep forcing her virgin walls to split open too fast and rip then pulls out collecting the blood and pulling it into his mouth.

She moans and whines as tears of mixed feelings roll down her cheek. His powerful tongue fucked her harder and deeper ramming against her womb entrance but not pushing inside. He was after her blood and pussy juices and her heat was rising when she was stuffed and leaking and falling as he cleaned out her pussy of all the blood not spilling a drop as he greedily gulps it down.

She was perfectly ripe and a virgin to boot a very rare treat and he savored every moment as she screams out to jolt and cum violently. The bleeding stopped and he pulled his tongue out. It was so deep inside that it coiled to fit more in. Inch by inch she felt it unravel inside her pulling out as she weakly moans.

Her heat was out of control as his tongue left her soaked and prepared pussy. It was gaping open and closed wanting his cock inside just like the maid. He smiles and savors her blood and fluids slowly pulling his tongue into his mouth completely embarrassing her as he greedily slurps every bit as it passes his lips.

"So delicious. Your blood especially from your first time is the best treat ever. I'm going to enjoy biting that pretty neck of yours and feasting on your blood as it floods with the chemicals from your orgasm." He said as his fangs extend.

She tried to reply but he was behind her in a flash gripping her breasts holding them softly to touch them. She froze feeling his fangs teasing her neck and his jands having their way with her breasts. He was so close to biting her once more and her ravaged hole was getting a small break to recover from what his tongue did to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:00 am