Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 3 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:25 pm

She blushes furiously feeling the fingers rubbing against her nipples ever so slowly, moving them up but then rubs them. It felt good when he did this but squirms in his arms till Anthony holds her still. He didn't want her to run away from him but he wanted her to savor the desire that burns for him. He already was aroused thanks to the blood he got but he wonders how flavorful it will be from her main source.

He hears her gasp when the nipples gets pulled slightly, seeing her lean back into his chest while catching her breath. She was lovely like this and he only smirked watching her body's reactions. "How precious; already weak in my arms and your only growing more hot aren't you? It's so cute seeing my fiancee lost in pleasure this way. The way you smell and look will only arouse me even more." he whispered kissing her neck to earn another moan from her. Oh that's right, she's very sensitive right now thanks to that and his venom. Oh he's going to enjoy this very much.

Keeping his eyes on her face, he looks down at her breasts to massage her breasts now feeling how soft and heavy they were. A good pair he would say since he will only grew hotter to lift it up near his lips to lick around the nipple. She whimpers feeling his hot tongue around it but moans again when he squeezes her other breast.

"NNnnnnn...M..My....."

"Shhhh..it's alright. You shouldn't be nervous. I'll take good care of you. Just relax for me, my beloved fiancee. I'll make sure you enjoy every second as you wish. Just be good and keep still for me..." he purrs into her neck still messing with her breasts to latch onto the one he had with his lips. Gives a slight tug that another loud moan leaves her. Even from the teasing it felt good but she didn't know Umi was also seeing this.

Her body still trapped by Anthony's magic, burning up in arousal as she feels wet. Anthony was going all out with just the touching and leaving Elizabeth weak in his arms. Was he really going to make her see everything? Knowing he; he will. She saw how he took her first time away by using just his tongue. He never did that with the other virgin girls so that told her Eliza had to be special. Her blood was even rare in some cases.

She wanted to move away from this hidden location, hoping to ease off her burning lions but Anthony was punishing her. All because she wouldn't let him go to help his fiancee. Now, she was locked here feeling heated and lost in pleasure thanks to it. She whimpers in her mind feeling her pussy burning for cock or something to east it but she gasped feeling something else happening.

Anthony was kissing her neck again while rubbing her breasts again, spreading his heated venom around that it sinks into her skin. She shook feeling that but gasps when it caused her to arch her body away from him. He felt that but forces her back against his body. He growls not wanting her to run even with his venom. He was enjoying this so much being able to see how hot Eliza can get.

"*Kisses her neck harder giving a few licks*"

"Ahhh...hhaaa......My king..m.my body is...b..boiling. What is..happening to me? Everything is burning..it's all burning.." she panted out loudly feeling her pussy opening and closing on air with another moan leaves her lips. He was lowering his hands to go around her waist. She squirms from his hold but he forces her on her knees and leans her back. She squeaked feeling that but grips her breasts again to pull them hard quickly.

"Ahhh! M..My nipples! Not so r..rough my king please!!! You're already gotten them sensitive I....MMmmmm!!! It's making my pussy more wet...I can't....ahhhh...*panting*" he heard her begging but only keeps going to still plays with her body wanting to touch her, taste her, love her. Eliza was his and she will forever belong to him. The bride of the vampire king. He forces her to take everything he gave her that he breaks away from her neck, reaching to touch her cheek.

"*Panting licking against her lips* Just look at you...Mmmmmm..so weak and begging for mercy? Oh my beloved. Were just starting..I want to savor every second with you. I'll be sure to fuck that hungry hole of yours till your savoring my cum and venom flowing through your blood. I know you'll love it. I'll be sure of it." he said to pull her breast again hearing another lustful gasp.

"My king!....Mmmmmm!!.."

"*holding kiss but breaks it to speak against her lips* Just relax...let your king pamper you......You'll love it." He whispered before turning her head to kiss her hard again. All Eliza did was take in his kiss, feeling their tongues wrap around one another as he was still touching and loving her. She was enjoying every second but pushes back against his pants knowing the one thing she wanted was still hidden. She was the only one that was naked but he was already growing close to undressing.

He had to feel his bare skin against her own, making love to her for hours on end. He'll get to do that due to her and him being engaged and to wed soon. For now, thanks to the ball and the magic flowing in the air, he knew others were letting loose like he was. They still kiss one another but he groans feeling her pushing her hips back so her hot wet pussy pushes against his lump. It throbs leaving her more wet but he waited for now.

Anthony still had many teasing to do with her involving touching and her pleasuring him first. She'll get what she wants in a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:55 pm

She presses harder on his lump 3anting it inside of her as she grinds against it teasing g him. She was overheated and feeling more heat as he squeezes her nipples more. He was careful to lift one to his lips and bite her breast to drink a little of her blood. She cries out as his fangs sink i to hereunder oveesensitive breast and he sucks 9n her nearby and willpower.

Her ripened blood was a real treat for him as he sucks harder to get more. She writhes and twists in pleasuretrying to pleasure him in return for all he did to her. She managed to reach and take off most of his clothes
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:17 pm

She grips the sheets under her feeling his fangs into her breasts, feeling him drinking the blood that comes out. He was giving her as much pleasure as he could feeling her body burning as Eliza gasps out loudly each time he was bucking against her. "N..Nooooooo...it's bucking against me...poking me....*panting* My mind is going blank from my breast getting bitten and my pussy is.....ahhhhh..."

He grips her breast harder that he keeps pulling her back against his lap, feeling his cock burn that he grinds into her. Another lustful moan leaves her lips leaning her head back feeling her own wetness dripping down her legs. He keeps drinking more of her blood that he groans swirling his tongue around the nipple. He squeezes her breast harder feeling more blood spilling into his mouth making him groan loving it.

"You're d..drinking more..my blood is burning...it's burning so much..." she panted feeling her body while her place open and closes on air as her heated breath shows in the air in white puffs. It felt amazing and he only keeps her pressed against his body. "I feel weaker each time you gulp down more blood....I'm growing wetter...and hotter.." she whispered panting feeling his fangs sinking in deeper that he bucks up to push his bulge against her. Right away, she moans louder falling on her front as he pulls back panting loudly in the dark chambers. Her blood was delicious.

Rich, flavorful, and smooth. He wasn't sure how it's possible for Eliza to have such rich blood. He feels his own body burning for her that he grips her hips just grinding hard against her as she moans loudly thanks to it. He only feels his power growing that the black silk curtains pull over to leave a slight dim of red from the outside. He felt his eyes glowing in power with his fangs lengthening and showing more stronger venom dripping to hit her back.

"You really....are amazing. Your blood...your desire is truly delicious.." he purrs still grinding against her like he was taking her now but he only grew bigger wanting to be free but he kept his mind calm. Not yet; he had to keep playing with her.

Umi still could see everything happening but she was panting feeling like she was burning and dripping on the ground. A puddle of her arousal wetness shows on the ground as she was shaking in her spot. Panting and moaning softly but no one could hear her. She knew he was just getting started with her and he wouldn't stop until she was all his.

"K..King Anthony..why must you punish me like this? I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for being disloyal to you..please..please let me go." she begs in his mind that Anthony hears but he gives off a groan still forcing Alice to grind up against him with his hands squeezing her rear.

'Mmm oh no. You're still going to be where you are till I'm done Umi. You want to be rude and ignore my words then get punished for it? I'll get to you when I'm done. Just be have and stay there...I'll deal with you later. For now, I'm busy with my beloved fiancee.'

"B..but Anthony-"

"Ahhhhhhhhh m..my body feels so hot b..but it also feels so good when you grind against it. Please keep going...my king..please, I want to feel good. I want more...please.....please.."

"I will give you more Eliza; don't worry. You deserve everything I can give you. Just you wait; you'll get it......" he whispered pushing his body down against her that he was bucking like he was thrusting into her but just pushing against her. She moans holding onto the sheets that he was hearing more begging and crying for him as Umi gulps feeling her body aroused in want.

"See? Dose this feel good?"

"Y..yes; it feels good. Your hips are grinding so hard against me..it feels like your fucking me...." she whines but he grips her chin still moving against her. Even if she removed some of his clothes his pants remained on. He didn't want her to get that just yet. His shirt was open before he sits up pulling it off to expose his chest in the open. Eyes still glowing red with desire with the shirt tossed to the ground with some of his clothes and hers.

"Come on Eliza; I want you to feel every bit of desire I can give you..just let it flow through you..."

"B..but I do...I can feel..hhaaa it throbbing against me. It feels amazing. It's pushing and rubbing against me...making me almost w..wanna cum..." she had a hard time speaking but he chuckled darkly in her ear gripping her rear to slam against her to see her sit up screaming out with tongue hanging out.

"Then cum; let your king see you cum right here and now. Tell him just how good it feels!"

"N..Nooooo!! Not t.t.hat! My body is...Aaauuhhhaaaa...it's growing numb..it's going numb now...I feel so close. My pussy is burning and I can't....hhaaaaaaa.....hhhaaaaaaa...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:59 pm

she cums squirting violently as her body jolts from the overload of pleasure. Umi squirt as well and was starting to go crazy from a this. Feeling and seeing what he was doing to eliza was becoming too much. He slowed his thrusts against elizas pussy letting her feel it even as she moans worse. He pushes her hard against the wall and her folds rest on his throbbing tip.

"You say that its like I'm fucking you and yet I haven't started. I know you want me inside. I want to slam inside too. Your pussy is dripping wet from your orgasm and I bet if I were to push inside I would slip inside like it was nothing even if I couldn't fit." He said andnshe whines. He wasn't being fair teasing her with words and talking about fucking her and making challenges about how slick she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:04 pm

"T..that's because you ke...kept tempting me. My body is already aching so badly..I want more..I want m..more..please.." She tries to move against him but gasped when Anthony pushes her more against the wall. This leaves her body pressed up against the wall breathing heavily in desire. He was really out of it but she only grew more aroused thanks to it. He laughed seeing Eliza growing more heated that he pushes his body against her grinding into her.

"You sure about that? You seem to love it when I do this. Your body is hot and I can smell your body growing weaker for me...right?" he teases seeing her hiss when he was pushing up into her body. It felt good for her when he did this and she panted wanting to love him the same way. He just keeps her where she was to give a warning tisk that she feels him kissing her lips softly again. Minutes later, he snaps his fingers to her wrists being above her head like some rope holding them.

"????" She looks up weakly but blushes hard when he looks at her with hunger in his eyes to move his fingers near her neck. "*Whines loudly*"

"Shhhhh..I know, i know. Your needy....but we need to get you prepared first....why don't we get you a bit more wetter?" she sees him move the fingers near her lips to push against them. Anthony chuckled seeing her blush worse as he was touching them.

"Such lush lips...so perfect for my kisses." he sees her look away but Anthony turns her head back to gently rubs them with his thumb. However, Eliza parted her lips to pant that she feels him push two fingers into her mouth. She whines starting to suck on them while he smiled watching her. Due to feeling heated, she as growing more aroused in want for him. Her body ached, her place drips on the bed while she slurps on his fingers.

Umi still struggles but she feels her mouth hot and place dripping even worse. She was that same hunger in his eyes, having her guess that he was going to tease her down there again. Was he planning on fingering her? Umi still tries to break free but she sees Eliza slurping his fingers more as Anthony watches her with a more bigger craving for her. Seconds later, he pulls his fingers out and sees her panting heavily with her tongue hanging out.

"So cute......I know you want me right now but...we need to get you set up first and you have to get me ready too. So...*lowers fingers from her chin to her chest* Lets go ahead and make you feel even better." he said teasing her as she squirms in her trap while he only sees her squirming.

"My k..king please....I need to be released..please, I said I'm sorry...I won't misbehave...I'm sorry.." Umi begs but Anthony ignores her still moving his fingers but Eliza closes her legs that she gasped feeling him claw her thigh that she hisses in some pain.

"Open them...."

"B..but my king please...I.."

"I said..Open them. Let your future husband see your wet heated glory...or else I'll make you...." he demands in a heated tone but slowly sees Eliza part her legs slowly as he smirked gripping her hair with the other hand and the other hand lowering his fingers near her pussy. "Good girl..." he hissed into her neck as Eliza panted and moans.

"P,..please..I n..need it. I w..want.."

"I know, I know....I want to test to see just how wet you are...just bare it for me." he slowly rubs against her slit slowly as she hisses feeling him touching against it. She really was slick and slippery against his fingers as she was already burning hotter in desire. She was groaning out as he feels her but Umi moans almost like she was feeling her own slit getting rubbed by him. It's all in her mind but she closes her hands into a fist now.

"Anthony..stop please...don't.." she lowers her head dripping in sweat but she gasped when his fingers were pushing against Eliza's pussy. He panted kissing her neck that she feels his fingers rubbing her but suddenly parts her slit that she yelps feeling some wetness spilling out.

"You really are so wet....I can't wait to feel just how soaked you are inside...." he teased but she panted drooling to squirm. Elizabeth opens her eyes looking hot now but before speaking to him, he slams his fingers into her that she screams out squirting hard on his hand. Umi screams at the same time squirting as well hard on the floor to twitch feeling like his fingers were inside of her too.

Eliza twitches feeling her body buck but he only keeps her still savoring how hot she felt inside and around his fingers. Licking her neck, he pulls them back before thrusting his fingers into Eliza hearing her needy moans.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:59 am

Umi's mind was breaking. Unable to resist she felt everything and was having her body completely betray her. She could only think of escape but knew the spell could only be removed by him. Eliza was caught in her blissful dreams he was much more dangerous than in her dreams but that made him better. Anthony was slamming his fingers faster and moving them inside. Harder and harder his fingers ppl rest and slam as he watches her wetness spill out.

He pushes them into her mouth and she sucks on them getting g her own juices. "Tase how wet you are? Its delicious I think I'm going to eat you out again." She whines remembering how eating her out was how he penet4ated her and she nodded vigorously

"Please haa do it again push inside anything inside I need it. My pussy burns so badly I can't th8nk." She said wiggling her hips as his fingers push inside again. He smirks. She may have been begging and wanting so he allowed her this request. He extends his tongue licking her cheek then her nipples trailing down to her folds. She whimpers and quivers as it rubs lightly then plunges inside once more

It wormed its way deeper into her swirling as it went and she screams out as she was penetrated all the way to the gate of her womb. When his tongue snaked that far inside it brushed her womb then he pulls it out all the way slurping her juices effort plunging inside once more this time to ram against the barrier to her womb and not push in.

She felt her pussy stuffed as he eats her out again fucking her with his tongue. She screams and glorifies the pleasure she felt and what he was doing to her as his tongue did its brutal work.

Umi felt her body penetrated and stuffed even as eliza took it and umi was losing it. Her desires were slipping and if she could move she would rub herself or fuck something or some girl with toys anything to have some control 9ver her body she believed it was a limb that was inside eliza remembering torments that drive her to women. It was punishment indeed for her and her body was breaking slower than her mind was.

The continuous mental assault made her deeper part of her mind open and the sensations were mixing her up inside. She fought and resists but couldn't do anything except save her memories as her punishment 5o feel and see what was happening to eliza continued.

His tongue swells but remains confined to her pussy saving her womb for his cock. It pushes in stretching her then pulls out only to slam jn and stretch her harder. He was destroying g her and she squirms and screams loving g it and wanting more. Her trap tightens and he reaches to squeeze her breasts and toy with her nipples. With her pussy being g stabbed and ravaged by his swollen tongue adding more to her breasts was too much. He squeezed harder and pinches her nipples and she cums harder.

He was taking his time making small progress with his treatment of her to savor it. He waited for this moment and had been teasing and tempting her to reach it. To make her his and to mate with her. To give her the sheer animal pleasure she craved and sought out when she woke him up from his long slumber. Now he had her and was loving to eat her out and play with her glorious breasts
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:07 pm

She whimpers feeling him teasing and playing with her more that Eliza arches her back closing her hands into fists. His tongue was showing no mercy, pushing in and out while swirling into her inner walls. He was just growing hotter tasting her in and out but his fingers helps as well pushing into her as well. She winces feeling him groaning out but her legs shook feeling it become more unstable.

Umi panted drooling thanks to the feeling but she knew Eliza was getting everything he said he would give her. His tongue thrusting into her, the feeling of his fingers teasing and messing with her pussy. She already felt wet again that it was growing more heated because of it. He already was growing hotter now that it caused Eliza to cry out in the room. He heard thunder roar across the sky by that noise with lightening flashing across the sky. His eyes just keep showing in the dark taking and giving more pleasure towards her.

"*panting while drooling*

"You're such a beautiful wife. Your wet and soaked...your dripping in need for pleasure don't you?"

"Ahhhh..ahhh..Y..Yes, my love. I want more of my king's love. I want y..you to g..give me your love..please.." she leans over to him about to kiss him but he only groans loving the noises she makes. The begging she spoke of while gently holding her cheek wanting to hear more. He slams his tongue and fingers down that she screams out drooling that more thunder heard that it only grew excited. He was growing aroused seeing this but she shook drooling.

Umi struggles in some way but feels her legs drenched now. 'He's just pounding away at her pussy. How can she not be breaking? Her pussy should be boiling hot right now and he's not even stopping......he's seriously going to break it. He's going to break..hhaaaaa!?! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!...h..He's hitting her spot! I can't....I can't take it much more..I.hhaaa..Oouuhgggg!!!"

She shuts her eyes tightly feeling her body soaked in sweat while feeling Eliza arching her back with him holding her still while hearing more pleasure burning through. He was already excited now and that leaves him groaning out while she was dripping down her legs after a while. She only screams out drooling that her hips buck feeling his fingers push in even deeper inside of her. It felt amazing and she only loved it that Eliza was twitching in desire as Anthony laughed watching.

"That's it; let it just flow over you. I know it feels good...just let it take over your mind and body....you'll feel so good after a second.."

"*Panting while drooling* I c..can't hhaaa..t..take so much......p..please let me c..cum. I'm begging you king Anthony let me cum please!!"

He didn't give her that request and only keeps fingering her harder and harder as she arches off the bed screaming once more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:26 pm

He hadn't realized that eliza couldn't cum discovering he was stopping her interested him. He denied her wanting to see the outcome. He was curious and his excitement made his tongue swells and stab deeply. His fingers rub her gspot hard. His eyes glow brighter hearing more louder moans and more pleading he wanted to see how far she could go before his spell broke and allowed her the release she was begging for.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:35 pm

She squirms on the bed crying out, drooling and twitching in pleasure thanks to it. Her body was burning again that it became more hotter thanks to it. Her body was burning and she grinds her hips against his hand while she begins to drool lowering her head down that he keeps going his fingers harder and faster. She shook screaming out that even Umi heard it.

"Come on; that's it...come on........" he keeps watching her still hearing her moaning out till she was about to cum, he stops. She groans with a whine feeling him doing that. However, it only grew worse that she was struggling near him but he hushes her with a touch to her chin.

"So cute; you must really want to cum don't you?"

"*Tugging at her binds whimpering*"

"Come on Anthony..you..you're making it harder for me not to.." Umi struggles but she was sweaty and hot. Her body ached and her slit was opening and closing on air. It was growing worse and she was struggling looking dazed now. She looked so beautiful like this; so wet and heated that Elizabeth whimpers trying to lean up against him.

"You really must be wanting if you were doing this. I know it hurts my bride but....I don't know if I should help you or not...your already growing so weak that you just can't talk can you? I know.." he pets the top of her head but she panted still wanting to cum but she couldn't. He started to burn again but holds her down seeing her whine again.

"Hehe, so cute.." He teased still teasing her more that she screams out drooling. Her body was already intense but she grits her teeth trying to break free. However, before he tries something, he quickly was about to kiss her. She quickly pushes him back to sit in his lap while he falls back on the bed.

Anthony winces feeling this but looks up seeing her body on top of him but her arms were still chained up by his magic. She was looking very hot and lost in pleasure, her eyes were darkened by desire that she whines grinding into his lap. Anthony groans feeling how wet she was but held her close to quickly kiss her lips deeply. She happily kisses him back moaning in the kiss that she was moving her body right on top of him.

Umi whimpers feeling the kiss they shared but she struggles again feeling the lump rubbing against her own wet slit. "D..damn it; hhaaa she's really losing it...if he keeps going on like this..s..she'll really go crazy...I need to find a way to break this...and get out of here." she struggles but gases feeling something throb against her. Even if she was alone, she could feel it.

Eliza was moaning into the kiss but he quickly grips her cheek to sit her up. She was looking silent after a bit that he licked his lips seeing her dazed to kiss her back. Right away, his tongue pushes down into her mouth to make out that she tenses up, feeling her body tense up. He felt something hot squirt out that she shook on top of him. He and her keeps the kiss that they break it seconds later, panting hot breath against each other's lips.

"Mmmmm; you really are a special one aren't you? I knew I would really enjoy being so close to you.." he murrs that she was licking her lips that he curls his fingers to have her sit up but gets on her knees again as she feels her hands get loose a little. He watches Eliza that he sees her squirming into the bed.

".......Now..I know your hungry for more so...why don't you have a little try? I tasted you so why not with me?" he teased but she purrs to move in closer and reaches up. Her shaky hands gripping his pants to undo them. She was panting against his pants before opening them to see the lump. She slowly leaves soft kisses against it but pulls it down to have it out in the air.

He watches her still but didn't move touching the top of her head. Right away, Eliza grabs it and started stroking him and kissing against the sides. He keeps watching her while looking more excited while she was kissing and licking against it before she slowly shifts to lick around the tip.

"See? Good right?" he asked as she kept licking and kissing leaving whimpers past her lips. He still remained silent before he groans feeling the tip get taken in her mouth to start sucking on it. She whimpers shutting her eyes still trying to get more that she grips his pants moving her head up and down.

Anthony moans out feeling this but he only keeps her still while she moves her head.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:55 pm

Umi felt like sje was in her bad days being forced again but she also felt elizas reactions and knew it was what eliza wanted. He groans out as she does a she pleased and he throbs in her mouth. He still didn't let her cum but his focus wavers a little as she pleasures him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:25 pm

She slurps while wrapping her tongue around him as she whimpers shutting her eyes. Eliza just keeps moving her head more that she wanted to feel more pleasure while looking more excited after some time. She was feeling her hole dripping on the bed but it leaves a wet spot. She only grew more aroused that he was holding her head still feeling her sucking him hard. It only made Anthony groan loudly gripping some of her hair that she pushes her head down to feel her taking it deeper.

"Mfffmmmm!!!"

"I didn't expect this...mmmmm..you really were hungry for this." he growls watching her but begins hearing her loudly sucking him off and moaning as she takes him deeper and deeper. He feels her tongue swirling against his length but shuts her eyes with her flushed expression.

Umi panted feeling her body burning but whimpers knowing she's giving him pleasure again. Her body knew and so did her throat. It itches to pleasure him but shook feeling more wetness dripping down her legs just like Eliza was. She was really going all out and yet it leaves her wanting more or at least feel more pleasure between them. For now, she had to feel and watch everything. Hearing the moans from the king.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:48 pm

His hips buck in reflex but he quiets them hearing her gasp and choke. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable and she sluros more wanting him to enjoy her pleasure. She knew he did and keeps going as she tries to swallow his cock. He was thobbing thick and swollen in her throat and her eyes water as she holds it there then pulls back to gasp and catch her breath before doing it again.

Umi gagged and whines choking it wasn't fair that wasn't what she wanted and it was now becoming a real punishment as she loses herself. Her mind snapped and she had a new idea. She wanted them both to take her and make her feel such overwhelming pleasure. It wasn't fair, she thought, why did she have to suffer such humiliation. She swore over and over she was sorry and would always respect eliza and him if she could just be set free fro. The spell forcing her to feel what eliza feels.

He was loving elizas throat and bucks harder this time deliberately since she could take him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:39 pm

His hips only bucks stronger that he heard her chocking with her drool dribbling down her chin. Even if Eliza was feeling him down in her throat so deeply, she didn't want him to move away. Her hands reach to grip his hips and force him to thrust forward into her. He hisses feeling that but she quickens the movements trying to make him feel as good as possible. She loved every second of it and that makes him want to really give it to her.

"Come on my queen; I thought you mmmmm wanted it? I know you enjoy this sort of thing but you can make it better right?" He runs his fingers through her soft hair but he only grips a bit hearing her whimper again. She started to burn again but slowly swirls her tongue around his cock that it throbs again. He groans enjoying the hot sensation of both her mouth and throat till she uses her throat to clench around him.

"!!! M..My queen!?" he looks down seeing her slurping harder and louder that she forces him to lean against the wall of his bed chambers, groaning out as she was whimpering and slurping loudly in hunger. Her arms still were chained but loose enough for her to tighten her grip wanting more. She hears him moaning and drooling that it makes him burn even worse now. It throbs more for her that it was feeling over heated again.

"Haaaa F..fuck....fuck fuck fuck...." He groans loving the feeling but still watches her taking his cock deep into her mouth and throat.

Umi groans chocking again but she felt her throat bulge. He was drawing close; she could feel it. Knowing the possible outcome of what the king was feeling. He was going to climax soon and she was going to-her eyes widen knowing that feeling that she struggles cursing again that her face was really red now.

"My k..king please....make it stop. I can feel you throbbing so much in her throat and mouth. You're close right? Please....if she keeps going like this.....t..then you're going to...Mffffmm!?" she got herself chocking again as she felt her throat and mouth spread wide grunting with her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Anthony was thrusting his hips now with both hands gripping her hair. He was taking her mouth and throat feeling that close explosion drawing near. He panted with fangs exposed watching his wife slurping and whimpering each time he pushes into her. "So good; your really good at this. I'm getting close to my limit...I want you to take it. Drink every drop of your future husband my queen. This tells me you love him forever right?" he said growling, seeing her slurping harder with hands closing into fists with tears running down her cheeks. Her tongue was rubbing the bottom of his cock but she didn't stop.

All Eliza did was move her head along with his thrusts wanting him to release it all inside. Her hands were held up under it as she waited for her love's seed.

Umi was chocking still but her own pussy was opening and closing feeling it. She was having a hard time trying to focus but it felt way too good that her own body was drawn into heat. Her fangs seen, her eyes glowing the same color of green and her stomach growling for that hot essence she craved for even if it's not real. It's all in her head.

"My king; my throat feels like it's going to rip. Your ramming your thing so hard inside of me. I can't hold on..I feel my pussy burning just like my throat..please..release me. Please release me. I learned my lesson. I'm so sorry my lord! Please, let me b..be free..." she knew he heard her but he grunts still thrusting that it quickens panting with drool dripping into her hair. His fangs growing in length and eyes glowing.

"He's gonna cum...he's gonna cum!!! His hot seed is going to fill her so much!!!! My lord, please don't!!"

"I'm going to cum my queen...be sure you drink it all!" He gives a last few strong thrusts before thrust hard forward into her throat. "NUggghhh Cumming!!" His cock explodes as she whimpers with eyes wide. A hot feel of his release pushes down her throat while she feels her head leaning back as her king releases his seed in to her. Eliza feels her body twitching from the full climax that she was squirting hard on the bed while feeling him releasing deep. Her hands were still under his cock that some drips down into them.

Umi twitches feeling her stomach bulging slightly but was crying as she was squirting hard as well onto the floor. Her leggins were soaked but her pussy opens and closes as it drips down the floor. Her hands shaking while her mouth hangs open. Tongue hanging out while she whimpers.

"H..He came..he came so much inside of her throat and mouth. It must feel so warm..and thick........she must be knocked out now......" she thought feeling her body burning till she tenses up feeling her throat chocking again as if something still was dripping into her stomach.

"W..what the-is she still.."

Anthony winces feeling Eliza slurping his cock harder while moving her head. Her mouth sucks and gulps down his seed before moving her head again. Even if he came, she was grinding into the bed slurping evne louder as if she was wanting more of his hot cum.

"Haaaa...hhhhaaaa....my queen? I just came...you have to wait a mom-Grrrnnn!!!" She didn't hear him slurping harder but her tongue just swirls around while moaning lustfully wishing to taste more of him. He leans against the wall panting loudly with white puffs of his breath seen. He groans out loudly that it rumbles the chambers with his nails digging into her hair still feeling her take what she wanted.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:03 pm

He swelled up more and throbbed faster than before. Sje was taking him and slurping worse wanting more as umi was losing it worse. She could tell if it was her or him moving and that made it easier to accept. She was soaked and dripping badly that there was a small pool under her feet.

Eliza was still going at it and her pussy was aching badly now getting worse. That told her this still wasn't enough to satisfy the desires she dreamed about watching him with the maids. She still wante dmore of his cum since it was a powerful aphrodisiac to eliza. He throbbed harder and swelled larger getting too thick to fit in he rmouth soon.

He trusted dashed wouldn't chase herself any real harm and let her do as she wished.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 pm

He panted still feeling her sucking him in deeply and fast that he groans out feeling her pushing her head down while sucking him as strong as possible. However, she feels him burst again as more of his hot seed spills. Eliza whimpers loving it but she twitched to pull her head back slowly feeling her tongue hanging out after swallowing what was in her mouth. Some did squirt out to hit her face but Eliza leans in to suck the tip slowly while hearing Anthony groaning and still moving.

Anthony groans out loving the pleasure but that made him start to buck against her lips feeling her starting to grow more heated. She was already feeling her place dripping heavily onto the bed of his room that he hisses when she takes him in her mouth again. For now, it leaves him now panting and moaning as he feels her thrusting her head down slurping his cock again.

Umi was not sure what was happening but feels her throat get full or chock on it. She shook her head trying to move away but he only keeps going wanting to feel even more while seeing her already chocking while she was slurping him down. Just what the heck is Eliza doing? Was she milking him dry?! Her mouth felt hot but her stomach felt full too while her legs shook from the orgasm that happened. For now, she quickly winces feeling his thrusts again while he grunts taking her throat pushing her head down while Eliza chocked still sucking him off.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:17 pm

he was thinking something similar but let her do s she wished knowing her body would only crave more and more irritating her pussy even until it was red and stings to touch. Umi was already in such a state and wanted so badly to have her body released so she can wlease her heat

Eliza was getting close to that point as her folds itch and quiver as more hot juices flow from inside her. He was throbbing larger about the size of her ankle when he realized she may be trying to get him as big a she saw him. At the rate she was going she would succeed and maybe it would be as thick as her thigh when she was finished.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:40 pm

He watches his wife still moving her head, pushing him deep into her throat feeling it throb again. Her throat was swelling up thanks to that with the same of Umi feeling it. She whimpers slurping harder and harder till he grunts forcing her head forward to release another load (about the forth one) into her throat and stomach. She happily gulps it down feeling his hands shaking but his tongue hangs out groaning out with her hot tongue running down his cock.

Umi shook feeling another orgasm hit her even if Elizabeth was gulping his cum down. She feels him slowly pull her back as Elizabeth coughed feeling her tongue hang. Her eyes were dazed about to suck him off again but Anthony grips her hair to stop her. She whimpers from the grip but sees his wife lick her lips very slowly in front of her king.

He panted feeling the need to really break her but his hand relaxes to run through her hair as she started to tease him. A slow deep purr leaves Eliza's throat that he sees her nuzzle into his hand. Her eyes were half way open, licking his hand wanting him to love her. To touch her.

Break her into a mindless world of desire. Keeping his composure, Anthony lifts her head up but only chuckles darkly to feel his arousal burning. "And here I thought you were break; your going to be close to break me. Acting like you want me to fuck you till your screaming my name on this bed don't you?"

She didn't answer but licked his hand again. This caused him to use the chains to lift her arms again while feeling her being held in Anthony's arms. He looks at her deeply into her eyes but knew she was squirming in his hold. He noticed to smile looking at her.

"It itches isn't it? I know...your pussy is already itchy and red for something else. I know you got fingered, eaten out, even rubbed but that's not what you want is it? What you want....is this right?" He makes her feel him as she whines stroking his cock slowly. He groans feeling her touch but he carefully wanted to give it to her. Anthony snaps his fingers seeing her arms get released but she whines feeling them now held down by his magic.

Anthony slowly gets closer to her but removes his pants to drop them on the floor. His arousal showing that he gets closer behind her gripping her rear. She gasps feeling his touch but he rubs her skin feeling her soaked sweat dripping off of her. He murrs loving the sight till he grinds his length in between her rear. It was throbbing with veins showing, wanting to push inside of her while she sways her hips gripping the sheets in her hands.

".....*Panting heavily*....."

"So precious..your soaking wet. It's leaving a wet mess...." he whispered rubbing against her but he sees her whine looking down at the bed.

"...P...le...ase....please..I..I can't take it any more my lord. Please....I.." she feels him rubbing but she didn't feel him push into Anthony knew she can ask better so he decided to hold her down while smiling.

"Then beg. Beg for your fiancee to claim you. I know you'll feel so good when I do...but I need to hear it. So say it. Let me hear your voice." he sees her not move after a moment before she slowly whines looking down that she forces her body to relax and looks down.

"P..Please my lord.....my pussy is burning and itchy right now. I know it's red because it's crying for your cock. So wet; so tight..... I want you to rip me apart. I want to feel you take me as you drink my blood too. It's so hot and ripe knowing I'll cum as soon as you bite me. I want your love inside of me so please..." She dared to reach behind her with one hand to spread her swollen red lips to him.

"Fuck your future wife into oblivion. You already marked me from the outside as your own..but you have to do it inside too. Please be rough with me and take me...I want to feel good..I want your love..give it to me. Give me your love...my king.." She bucks her hips still opening and closing her wet slit that she begins moaning softly begging him to take her.

:..........." Anthony was holding his voice back hearing such a dirty request. He always knew she felt hot and really tight..seeing it open and closing even with her fingers holding it open. Even so, she was tempting him while panting into the pillows. She was already burning that he sees her lay down on the bed keeping herself spread open for him panting.

"P..Please....please please please....f...fuc..k..m....e..."

Umi struggles feeling her pussy as well burning hot but she rubs her legs together knowing if he did what she was thinking he's going to do, he surely won't show mercy. He growls loving that tone but he sees her panting while moving her own body as she keeps herself present for the king. If he was going to take her, she was already ready.

"........."

She even begins to help by pushing her fingers into her mouth wetting them but he then pushes them into her pussy leaning back with a moan. She rubs the clit at the same time, still moving her fingers deeper and harder. He tenses up seeing her wetness dripping out of her as she fingers herself moaning his name and rubbing one of her breasts as he watches. He heard her moans grow louder, her place sucking them in like it was his cock but she was leaning back moaning at how good it feels but begging for him.

Umi still tries to keep herself quiet but it felt good when her pussy got rubbed again, moaning as she looks down drooling. "M..My pussy....oh god yes...f...feels really good. It feels so good when it gets r..rubbbbmmmmmm!!!!...Please wanna cum...I need to cum!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:16 pm

He added his fingers to hers surprising her. If she was going to pleasure herself with him there ready then she could wait a bit more. So he made her wait for his cock pushing his fingers into her pussy to rub and finger her hard. She nearly lost it and her cry of pleasure was echoed outside the door by umi as she felt elizas fingers.

Umi guessed eliza wasn't aware of how hard she was pushing her fingers in but it was hard. Umi was cumming reviewing touches from eliza as eliza pleasures herself for her king using her actions to tempt him into breaking his restraint and doing as she begged.

He brought his fingers up to his lips and tasted her juices. She whines not feeling his fingers and then her arm glowed and was snapped back. She strains on her bonds as he rubs his tip hard against her folds. It was too big for her but that didn't matter.

He presses the tip harder against her pussy letting her feel its thickness as a warning for what he was preparing for. She ignored the warning as umi was entering a state of mild panic. She had heard he was big but that was insane if he pushed that in she would rip. Already his spell was preparing the force to use and he ppl used inside eliza.

At the same time umi felt hard magical power rip into her pussy and rip her inner walls to ribbons of flesh. She hadn't had anything bigger than a finger inside her since she was human until this night. When his tongue violated eliza umi thought her pussy would rip and it didn't. This time was different and her gaping hole bleeds. She felt like daggers were clawing her insides since she had no preparation for such a size snd no experience even before she was turned.

Eliza was carefully prepared for months by his gaze and powers. She tore but not badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 pm

She feels the tip still pushing into her a bit but it was only causing her to whimper feeling him buck to try pushing into her. Anthony only groans holding her hips still bucking his hips forward seeing the wetness and blood dripping down to the bed. Even if she tore, Eliza just keeps going trying to tempt him that he suddenly panted to get a tight grip on her waist.

Eliza was about to ask what was wrong till he snaps his hips forward to push his full length into her. She screams out much more louder than any other woman in the kingdom that it shook the whole room and caused her to violently cum. He panted groaning out at the sudden tightness as she clamps around his cock hard from the feeling. He growls gripping her hips still feeling her holding on but he was flushed feeling her.

Umi cries slightly feeling her hole throbbing due to the new thicker sensation. She was not expecting such a feeling that her legs felt like jelly. "H..How? How in the world is he this b..big? It's tearing into me....my pussy is wide as Eliza's taking it. She's just...t..take it..." she squirms feeling the lump in her lower stomach, feeling her legs dripping and shaking in arousal.

"Damn it all..he really is trying to b..break her. He'll end up breaking me if he...hhaaaaa.." She struggles or tires too but gasps feeling her breasts tingling since he was now messing with them with his fingers. He was staying still to savor Elizabeth's insides as she was panting whining in want of pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:01 am

Truthfully he had forgotten umi by now and was focusing on pleasuring eliza . Anthony bucks hard and doesn't erase up at all as she series out feeling her belly swell up. It bulged with his size and he fucked her harder and groans out as she clamps on him as best she can.

She was slick and split open inside as he stuffed her with his cock and uause shos full strength on her. She panted and moans ad se enjoys this.

He was groaning and bucking harder and faster. Umi was feeling je rbody being ravaged and her pussy stopped bleeding but was still stretched and aching her. She didn't know if she could recover from. All this as her womb was penetrated by the magic that bound her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:55 pm

She cries out feeling her body moving thanks to his thrusts but it only caused her to burn after a bit. This leaves Elizabeth only growing more hotter after so much. However, she was feeling her cunt pulling him into her deeply. She only blushes hard while feeling her place wet. However, he groans out while trying to only growing hotter thanks to it. She was feeling him thrusting into her that he groans gripping her hips.

She moans out loudly feeling this but it caused her to whimper feeling him take her. His grunts were loud in the room but it also made Eliza moan again. He felt amazing and she was burning up worse. Even for Umi she was drooling and shaking feeling her stomach growing thanks to it. However, this leaves her dripping heavily that the puddle under her became bigger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Anthony slammed his hips harder and deeper u til he was fully inside Elizabeth. She was stuffed beyond her breaking point as he throbbed inside of her womb. Each throb threatened to burst her stomach open as he bucks his hips hard. She felt her insides deflate and clamp down on nothing only to be split wide once more when he thrusts inside again.

These were heavy deep snapping thrusts and slow pulling out. Elizabeth was making sexy noises and heated begging and he grants her wishes. His hands and claws grip her breasts squeezing hard until they turn red and sting. Her orgasm left her shaking and twitching before him. He smiles and bites deeply into her neck fucking her womb with his cock. Its size was threatening to rip out of her body with how tight and bulged her belly had become.

Umi felt her shredded pussy keep getting pounded by the spell she was under and frozen as she was she was helpless against the ravages she experienced. Her womb was being brutalized by magic as she broke. She felt his cock destroy Elizabeth's pussy and then erase the tightness in her womb. Eliza was fucked as a breeding slave and umi was feeling it all.

She had once been a breeding slave until she killed the one who held her and became her own vampire. She slowly aged becoming a powerful noble. And here she was at the mercy of her lord and forced to feel every brutal stab to elizas womb that makes eliza and umi both scream and cum at the same time.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:47 pm

"H..How..haa how in the world is he this powerful? He wasn't this strong when it came to this powerful lust. My pussy will rip at this rate and yet...she's begging for more? Her whole body is aching for his desire that nothing is going to stop it." her eyes shifts to the floor seeing her legs soaked from cumming so many times that it was embarrassing. However, Umi wasn't expecting her lord and master to be this harsh with his engaged wife.

With a weak whimper, she feels her neck now ache knowing he was feeding from her again. With both hands struggling in their chains, Umi could only take whatever he was doing to Eliza. All she wanted was to be free but gasped when something hot started flowing through her.

"Wait..what is happening? My body..why is it burning?" She whimpers from the feeling that she suddenly gasped when another moan leaves her. He must have injected more of his venom into her blood that she was panting out leaning her head back. Her body was spasm in desire that he was already feeling more hotter to see her scream again.

"Ahhhh!!!! Haaaaaa!!!! D..don't!!! My lord please don't!!" she begs loudly in the room but she only whimpers when he feels him hold Eliza down. Her neck got hot knowing he was breathing against her skin. However, she only squirms again after some time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:16 pm

he slammed harder and deeper into eliza and his venom spreads quickly. Her body quickly grew much more sensitive and he squeezes her breasts hard turning them red. Her nipples swelled then he sucks and slurps her nipples hard. She was panting and drooling weakly as she moans feeling his mouth delivering boiling pleasure to her breasts while his venom was course g though her.

Elizabeth felt her pussy getting brutally pounded without mercy. He was pounding away and groaning out as she broke on his cock. The pleasure made her snap and her hips bucked hard. She was trying g to get as much pleasure as she could even as her mind and body were breaking again.

Umi was overwhelmed by what she was forced to experience and her pussy and womb were ripped apart with the newest round of his brutal process of claiming his bride. She was unable to think of anything but more and more as she drools cums and bleeds on the floor. Her body showed the signs of his attention to Elizabeth as his power became a physical force.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:48 pm

She was trying to keep her mind stable but nothing worked. Feeling her vampire king taking his engaged bride that she was crying out even louder. However, that made her whimper shaking her head. Why did he have to be so rough with her that she was shivering again. Knowing her own place was burning again. Her place was feeling wet again that she gasps feeling her moaning out as her stomach bulges then shrinks.

Eliza was crying out feeling him take her that she was curling her toes hearing his panting right into her neck. For now, that made her love it even more. He was pounding away still thrusting more and more till she was arching her back screaming out his name. It made him feeling hotter now that she was wrapping her legs around his waist.

"T..too good; why does it feel this good? My body is feeling really good right how..hhaaa...I love it. It feels amazing.." she whimpers feeling him still being moved but Anthony sits up to pant and grip her waist. Elizabeth confused that she gasps more loudly, feeling her quickly get moved faster. However, he was grunting feeling her taking her worse and worse. That was till he quickly pounds quickly.

She felt close knowing her body was hot. Her breasts were squeezed and rubbed by him since her arms were chained up. He wanted her to take everything he wished to give her till she breaks. In a moment, that makes her cry again that he quickens his thrusts harder and harder that she was gasping feeling her place dripping.

"C..close..your rough pounding is drawing me close to orgasm! Please...I want to savor this a bit l..longer, my king. Please lt me-Mfffmmm~" She feels him kiss her lips to stop her talking but that grew more excited that he hits her deeply feeling the tip ram the back of her womb. He was going to spill everything inside of her even if she wanted to or not.

Though, Elizabeth wanted it. She wanted his love no matter what. He keeps going making out with her that she feels him break the kiss that their tongues were almost touching. He panted still thrusting harder and harder into her till he rams foward with a sharp snap. She arches her back screaming out while climaxing violently.

"C..Cumming!! I'm cumming!!" She twitches feeling her tightening around him but feels his own hot release filling her. She shook feeling that as Anthony kisses her neck while bucking his hips trying to fill her up as much as he can as she whimpers twitching.

Umi whines feeling her stomach and womb bloated heavily that she knew he came inside of her. Eliza was weak and hot but so was Umi that she lowers her head panting with her own tongue hanging out. "S..so much...he really releases a lot....i..inside of her. It's really hot.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:01 am