Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 26 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:37 pm

"Maybe i would enjoy you doing as you wish. You know I love to see you having fun too. If you have fun then I'm having fun love" He tried to explain to her she could have her desires too and licks her neck again to let her know he was still thinking of her needs. His hips didn't stop at all and to prove his point he gave her more of his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:01 am

She knew that true, even if she always loved to serve her king to her fullest. Having fun was always good. She whimpers to hear that and thinks about it, still holding onto him that she was even kissing and nipping his shoulder and neck. He really was something else and it was just as precious knowing he always means it.

"So tell me love, if you wanted to have fun then have your fun. I want you to enjoy yourself too." he smiled already seeing her shaking at the thought. Though, it leaves her more excited while shaking in his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:20 am

"Mmm but where should I start?" He asks her while thinking out loud.

"I could tease you all over." His hand cupps her cheek.

"I could kiss every inch of you slow and sweet." He kisses her neck and gave it a hard lick that leaves his venom behind.

" I could bite you and taste your blood." His fangs lightly brush her neck. Making her shiver as she hears more. His voice was like it was in her head.

"I could let my toys have their way with you." A spark of darkness flicked her nipple sending hot pleasure through her body and a tiny pressure pinches her clit hard. She whines remembering hiw his toys break her.

"And I could suck these very ripe breasts all night long" He said pinching her nipples as more energy flows into her body and his hips thrust hard.

"I could do any of these things and more..." he said with a smile as her eyes glow with her lust marks and her body arches in his lap with a moan. "...And all you have to do is ask. I could even do things you want and I havent said." He finished his words and thrusts his hips harder savoring the moment as she felt his teasing getting worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:14 pm

Hearing such dirty words got her wetter but she cries out feeling him still thrusting his hips. It was so much but Elizabeth just shivers to pant arching her back. "I..I want all of that.. I do! I want you t..to make me feel full. Let me pleasure you let me....just.." she was having trouble speaking but she was just excited now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:23 pm

"But where should I start? It's only fair that you pick." He told her pulling hard on her body to slam as hard and deep a she could. He wanted her to choose her own perfect night.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:08 pm

Squirming in his hold, she whimpers that Elizabeth was blushing worse. However, she was shivering to whimper taking in his thrusts. "M..My nipples..I w..want it all but start with nipples...please.." she begs as he pulls and pinches them. He sees her shaking again but he only smiled to pull at them while she tightens around him.

"Oh my, my naughty little vampire queen loves her nipples being messed with?" he teased.

"Y..Yes my king. Yes please...please play with my n..nipples...suck on them j..just something please.." she said now almost dripping onto the floor while shaking where she stood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:11 pm

He smiles and pulls a little harder before twisting his hips stopped and he focused on her request. He loved to see her getting as she desired and watching how she reacts to his affections. She whines a little feeling the punch and pull but then the twist after only made her let out a moan. He heard her words say anything and he bent low and sucked her nipples one at a time. He slurped and then swirls his tongue around the nipple in hjs mouth and a soft groan of lust leaves his lips.

"*Slurrp* mah mmmm so soft" He said as he slurped her second nipple. As his tongue swirls around this one he made sure to pinch and twist the other. She felt his dark energy remain on her nipples as he pulled back his face to tease them with his fingers. The energy was making them more sensitive and his fingers rub and push her nipples harshly for a moment then soft the next. He was seriously focused and she felt and saw dark tendrils wrap her nipples up spreading to coil around and tug her sensitive nipples.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:16 am

She shook but it made her whimper. However, feeling him doing this got her shivering, twitching when he was still slurping. It felt way too good but he was shaking now to make her grow wetter now. Feeling the pleasure aching got stronger and stronger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:42 pm

He made sure to keep going and give her more as his lips pull on her skin. He lived to tease her and make her want more and with the tendrils be could move on to her navel. He kissed and nipped her skin making sure to go slow while his hands rub her. He was focused on pleasuring her worse and his hands rub her thighs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:15 pm

She shivers but only grew more excited now, feeling him doing this just to make her whimper.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:55 pm

He bites into her breast to drink her blood as hus claws grip her thigh. He moans a little as he feeds deep and pushes harder. He drank deep and loved to feel her heat in her blood. She cries out feeling his bite and the venom sinks into her blood arousing her more as it replaces her blood that he drinks her pussy was reacting strongly to this and she loved how her king held her so tightly while he fed. Blood and pleasure fill her mind and her inner desires for him burn and swell.

One of his hands slides down to her hip pulling her into his throbbing lap while his other hand cups her breast and massages firmly. He squeezed and rubbed making sure she felt his tight grip then his fingers punch and twist her nipple. He feeds deeper tasting her lust and desire mix8ng with her blood. He wasn't being fair to tease her so and her hips buck as her folds drip worse. As her head grew fuzzy and she felt weak from heat and need she felt him pull his head back and lick her blood from his lips.

"Mmm soooo tasty. I could drink your blood all day and night and still want more " he said making her. Lush worse. He was seriously dangerous and she was pulsing with her desires as herbpussy was opening and closing wanting him to claim her once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:14 pm

"Your blood is the best..just like rich wine." he purrs but licking where he bit her as she only blushes worse looking away. He squeezes her breasts again but he was licking around the nipples hearing her whimpering from the heated licks.

"M..My lord w..wait..not my nipples..p..please..." she begs him but he keeps going loving the whimpers she lets out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:12 pm

"Oh? Not here?" He slurps hard as she whines from the tug his lips gave her nipple as he pinches and tugs the other. "Bur you love it so much I winder what would happen if I did this..." she whimpers seeing him raise a claw to her ey3s letting a drop of his power flow then push into her nipple pushing it into her breast as the drop of power sinks into her flesh.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:35 pm

She cries out looking excited but she accidentally cumming hard where she stood twitching. However, he winces feeling her body aching from it. However, he blinks to see her shaking and yet, she did love it. She loved when he did this.

"Seems so.. "he chuckled as she was twitching trying to move but he wouldn't let her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:34 am

He did the same to her other nipple loving Her reactions to both. He didn't knkw she would react so strongly so he pushes more energy into her breasts with his claws. He wanted too see how badly he could tease her and watched as she moans and pants hard as her pussy drips from her cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:21 pm

She twitched trying to get too dazed and yet, this got her shaking even if he was teasing and messing with her. It only leaves Elizabeth was shivering trying to move but her king only presses her against the wall not letting her escape.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:02 am

You keep wanting to get away." He said biting her neck and sucking her blood. "Why do you want to leave this pleasure? Or are you trying to make me chase you?" While he drinks he blood his voice was in he thoughts compelling her to answer as he claimed his prey, his bride, his queen.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:37 am

"B..because it's t..too good..I'll g..go c...crazy if you k..keep t..this up.." she whines feeling him drinking more and more that she gasped, feeling his hands sliding up her sides thanks to it. However, he chuckled to squeeze her breasts getting another moan from her.

"You sure about that? Even when every touch leaves you shivering in my touch..it tells me you enjoy being broken by me....every chance I get." he teased but some blood runs down her shoulder but he was slowly rubbing the clit making her tense whimpering. "But tell me..you want it as bad as I do....you want me to keep teasing and breaking you till your weak...don't you?" he purrs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:35 pm

Because I want to break you. I want to make you mine and see your body bare and lost to pleasure. You hide so much from me even when I play with your hungry pussy." He said as he squeezes harder purring in her ear. As he continued his words. He wanted to be closer to see her restraints fall away and her desires laid bare before him. He wanted to tease her body and take her from anyone else who would dare look at her too long wanting her.

He was waiting for her answer and giving her even more pleasure he could wait the longer he did the more he would tease pleasure and seduce her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:45 pm

She panted not about to speak right now but it felt way too good that she was crying out drooling. Even right now, her body ached in want and hoping for her king to claim her over and over again. "Just admit you want me to my fullest...you and your naughty body..."he teased.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:25 am

He wasn't letting her get out of this. He wanted her to confess the truth. His thrusts and affections only get worse as she feels it all.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:57 am

Too dazed to not think, she only moans feeling him squeezing her breasts more. His hips pressing up against her own that another moan slips out. "Y..Yes, that's what I w..want. It's what I w..want....." she whimpers wanting to feel more of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:11 am

He thrusts harder and pinches her nipples between his fingers after he hears her desire. He was loving this side of her and purrs deeply in her ear. "That's a good girl. Be honest and forthcoming with me and I will give you everything you wish for." He said in her ear as his affections get rougher and his thrusts harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:25 am

"Y..Yes my lord. I'll always ahhhhh b...be as you desire. I'll be a g..good girl. Your good q..queen just please...I want more!" she begs looking out of it that she was shaking feeling his affections get stronger while playing with her. "J..Just like w..when you a..add your power inside..I want that again...I want that feeling of your hunger again.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 am

When he adds his power inside? So that was her desire. Such a thing was simple. He started slow s small thin trickle of his power from his cock straight to her womb. At first she didn't notice o ly feeling more sensitive and feeling her pleasure jacked higher with each thrust. Then she felt more building as he let more of his dark power flow into her womb with each thrust. Dark veins appear on his cock as more power flows into it to be thrust into her. He made sure she felt it now as the dark energy crackles around his cock before he slams inside delivering a sharp burst of raw dark power to her womb that overflows to her pussy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 pm