Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:03 am

Ooc: the man is the ape. Its hoshis dad.

Bic: hoshi keeps trying as hiraki keeps distracting it. Be dodges a stomp and a tail whip as hiraki managed to hurt it with her most powerful beam. She was shocked to see it only scorched the thick hide on its arm burning the hair away. Outraged it fired a breath beam whipping its head around trying to hit them both. Hiraki barely dodged the beam and got pelted with a barrage of rocks that she rapid punched most of. Hoshi was grazed by the beam and buried under the rubble that followed. Hiraki cries out and started to him but dodged the tail as it slammed down where she was going to be. It started to laugh and then roar beating its chest. She tried to go arpund but it tried to step on her making her jump back again and hit it with another blast. This time its eyes flashed and ot dodged.

Under the rubble hoshi was resting and thinking. He bpught himself a few moments to catch his breath and assess his body. His left arm and left leg were scorched but not unusable or unrecoverable so he ignored that. His energu was still maxed out and overflowing as was hirakis so they could foght longer. If theu could just cut its tail off it wpuld revert to normal and he would be exausted enough to finish off. He burst put of the ground acter powering up and leapsinto thw air aiming a powerful kick at the back of the apes knee. He hit and tore ligaments causing the ape to fall for a moment. Hiraki took that moment to trt cutting off the tail with her energy but she onlt managed a shallow slice that broke its skin and drew blood. It yowled and hopped arpund causing an earthquake before gathering power for a giant ape-sized beam.

"Ill stop the attack you try again hiraki!" He called out and she nodded running in a wide path to flank the ape. Hoshi stands his ground and slams his feet hard into the grpund making footholds up to his shins. The ape roars and fires its attack as hoshi yells out pumping all his power into a narrow spinning jet of powerthat met the attack head on.

The ezplosion from the clash erased the surrounding scenery and lightening burst between the two attacks. Hiraki put everything she had into her nect attack even as the energy started to overpower hoshi and push him back. The tail was cut clean off and the energy clash ended with hoshi nearly overtaken. The energy was cancelled out by the transformation back to normal. The man was where the ape used to be and he was indeed exausted and off balance.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:45 am

Hiraki panted seeing that but she falls on the ground looking more tired. They were able to beat the monster that somehow stopped the man. Maybe in some way, they will get more answers towards as to why this man or Hoshi's father was like that. Everything around them was either destroyed or charred right now which isn't some big deal. She wonders how in the world people like this man could come or find their world.

Sounded a bit spooky to her. Hiaki sees Hoshi trying to remain calm after that but at least nothing else was wrong. After some time, she quickly sees Hoshi now heading over to him to check if he was alright. She said she was fine after all that so he wouldn't be too worried about her. She then sees Hoshi let out a sigh of relief to feel happy for that.

"So what do we do with him? I guess he is knocked out so..." she looks at the man without saying much. Even after a while, the only thoughts were what will they do right now because they needed to find something without drawing much of anything. Maybe they could call their sensei again about catching the man but it's possible. She and him took a look at the man again without saying much after from that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:30 pm

As hiraki got close to him the man grabbed her arm and pulled her into a grip that made her liike compmetely helpless and at his mercy. Hee curves were exxagerated by the pose and hoshi froze seeing the mans hand around hirakis neck.

"My *cough* my my that was an interesting battle it seems you and my son make a good team how would you like to be my woman i can give you pleasures the kind you cant even imagine" he whispers in her ear making her strain trying to break free but she cant she was too tired. Hoshi stepped forward to try and help but her neck was squeezed a bit tight.

"Not so fast son or ill kill her and i would rather not. She is a pretty little thing and strong too. Maybe i should hust... pleasure her...." at the word pleasure he squeezed hirakis breast hard and in a way that instantly aroused her to her limit to resist.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:07 am

Hiraki's eyes shut tight quickly, feeling him gripping her breasts with beast like hands. How dare this man do this to her, even if it was Hoshi's father. She tried struggling again to get away from him but his father grips the chin to make her keep still. One of his hand kept squeezing and hitting her breast a little that she gasped from the sting. She pants trying to attack him from behind but his father stops that and laughed.

"Still impressed. You're a tough little woman wanting to fight me off when I have you in my grip. You are so cute struggling like this that it makes me wonder how you are in a real man's chambers." He teased to see her about to kick him but he stops a kick she threw at him to chuckle. He leans in close to take in her scent that made him groan a little.

"Is that all you got little woman? You're sure full of surprises now and still got a few tricks up scene which is pretty exciting. Just look at how beautiful she is son. Her body is the perfect shape with the right curves. Even her breasts are big for your hand to hold it. She'll be a great wife to bear our kind children...." he hissed to bite Hirku's ear.

"Let me go right now, or else I'll make you pay! I will not be your slave for no reason!" she warns but gasped feeling him kissing her neck slowly. The man felt every part of Hiraki's body that she only tried controlling her breathing and struggles once more.

"Father, Let Hiraki go! She will not be your mate for any reason. She's not a slave but someone with freedom to choose the right man for herself!" he shouted but his father ignores him while fondling Hiraki's breath that jiggle under the touch. The pleasure was getting to her that his hands sink into Hiraki's clothes and begins touching her even more.

"Such smooth skin...." he purrs that she claws at his arm but she was growing weaker from all this struggling. If he didn't stop, he would expose her to toxic pleasure because she didn't want this sort of thing to go through. He growls feeling Hiraki struggle but gasped when feeling his father grinding against her body. Feeling the smooth curves and her scent to make his animal side primal.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:52 am

Hoshit darted around behind him and fired a hasty blast at his back. The mans usual habit was to dwflect such things with his tail but he forgot he didnt have it. His back was sforched again damaging the muscle as he let out a roar of pain. Hiraki felt his hands grip much tighter on both of her breasts under her shirt making them turn deep redand poke through the fabric revealing their true shape. Her head flew back as she felt a mixture of pain and primal pleasure her eyes rolled back and her tongue hangs out as she let out a deep heavy moan that rose to a scream as she cums violently her panties soaked through as she squirted and it coated her legs and the ground. Hoshi stopped the beam running out of power for the moment as his aura flickered reaching a limit to how strong it could be maontained at. Hiraki was completely overwhelmed by pleasure and her breasts throb aching and swollen to twice their normal size from the inflamation his pain3d grip gave her. Hoshi fell as his aura went out and he panted trying to catch his breath. Hiraki weakly looks at hoshi and wanted to help him and as the same time wanted him to give her this pleasure. The man groans and was keeping his hold on her as his hands slide down her body.

"You done it now boy i might just completely take her if thats all you got. " her skin was on fire with pleasure and his hands felt so good on her sensitive skin she moans feeling his hands slide down. Her sides and belly. Hoshi winced and couldnt power up because he didnt refover enough stamina. His body cramped and he fell into the dirt.

"Hiraki im sorry. Just give me 30 seconds and i can finish this." He groans as he forced his body to rest watching. The man glarer at him and his hands reached hirakis thighs. She quivered getting wetter as the pleasure spread througu her whole body. He was so close... so close to her spot. It overflowed from that grip and she was cuaght in the fog of toxic pleasure.

"Baloa you are cocky 30 seconds? You are completely spent your muscles and tendons are past their limits * his hand reach around her legs at the knee and move up her inner thigh making her moan heavily as her hands part her panties* your woman is my slave your attackes can be healed for 3 hours in a healing pod and i still have power to spare. " hoshi glared at him as thr mans hands pull open her trembling dripping pussy with two fingers on each side.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:22 am

She glared at him when hearing the words 'his woman'. His father didn't own her in some way because Hiraki didn't even like him in any way. However, she remembers Hoshi's words when he said he loved her and she loved him back. The pleasure just made her feel more dizzy but his words made her stay stable. She winces when feeling him parting her pussy lips more while she drips that went against her clothes and stained his fingers.

"Don't fight it, Hiraki. I know all the ways of pleasuring woman and no woman was able to ignore my touches for long. I know you won't last much longer you know." He said against her ear but Hiraki glared to struggle and shake her head.

"Besides, women would lay around me begging for my touch and kiss. I'll make sure you moan my name while my weak son watches. He wouldn't be able to pleasure you like I can so why not give up? I'll make it worth your wild.." he said but spreads her legs that she winces to glare up to him.

"N-No way! I don't belong to you! I'll never submit to you as easily!" she said but gasped feeling him now squeezing her breast to make it red. The blood was going to it but he could see the nipple poking against her shirt. The more he kept his grip the more she would be dazed. She struggles against him again but tried to hit him to try buying Hoshi some time to power up and help her. She wouldn't become weak to him or lose to him.

"You think so? You don't even know what I'm capable to doing with females. You don't want someone to love you or should I show you want I'm able to do.." His father reaches to touch her lips but Hiraki bit down on his thumb to stop her from doing something she feared. He just hisses from the bite but holds her against his body before pressing her body up against his own.

!!!!"

"Naughty little human girl. You don't know who you just bit!? I'll be sure to make your punishment even worse you know!" he said against her ear but held her head up as she struggles in some pain. His grip was getting stronger but Hiraki fights it for Hoshi. He still was trying to recover to help her but he only winces more.

"......"

"Naughty pet.."

"I'm not....you're pet...." she growls now to stomp on his feet before he grips her throat still whimpering a bit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:09 pm

30 seconds passed and hoahi was trying to power up. it was slow but working now she only jeeded to bear it for a few more sec9nds and he would be abme to help her. He liked hkw she resisted and hiw feisty she was. But his father didnt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:08 pm

He tightens his grip around her throat that Hiraki chocked a bit trying to breath. Both hands reach up to grab his hands but he slaps them down to use his tail to tie them up. She shook a little more trying to get away but his father spanks her butt that made Hiraki yelp a bit. "You sure like fighting don't you? Why can't you be a good girl and behave? My son can't make you happy as I can. I can give you all the pleasure that will shake your body." he said to her.

She ignored him but still struggles before his father grips her shirt and was tugging at it. "You really want to push me don't you?" he said but she head butts him that got him to groan in pain but he started strangling her as Hiraki shuts her eyes tightly trying to breath.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Hoshis aura flickered and ignited. He jumped into the air as his father fell on his back. Hiraki saw hishi preparing the new bean hoshi was working on and she saw it weupt feom his hands as he got close to the ground. There was a blinding flash and everything vanished.

When hiraki woke up she saw hoshi worn outnext to her in the crater made by his attack. The man was dead with his torso blown away. Hoshi was sleeping deained but alive.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Hiraki didn't say anything when seeing the damage that was done but she only remained quiet due to Hoshi sleeping. He was alright now and safe but she only reaches to touch his cheek before she stops. Her body felt rather uncomfortable due to his father touching her but she only shook her head to shudder. She decided to ignore it and goes to help Hoshi on her shoulders and carries him back to her home. Hours later, she was taking care of him in his guest room while already having him bandaged up and resting. She was able to clean up and take a shower but pressing the cold compress on his sore shoulder and arm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:26 pm

She became torn between how it felt to kniw pleasure from someibe else and feel violated and at the same time want hoshi to pleasure her. She felt his over flexed muscles pressing into her hands as she pinched parts of them to force them to relax. He was still resting and comoletely out of if but his dream was if an angel clothed in light fixing his broken body. Her toych soothed his soul and filled his heart
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:32 pm

She only keeps watch over Hoshi, making sure he will heal properly. Nothing will distract her while healing him because she's worried about him. Hoshi just turns his head to the side but Hiraki sighed looking down at him. The hours passed before she came back from the bathroom dressed in a towel from a shower. She went to get dressed up but knew Hoshi still was sleeping. She's been taking care of him all day but he has not woken up. When she was dressed, she goes ahead to watching over him again but massaging and healing his wounds and muscles.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:37 pm

He woke up the next morning with her curled up in front of him. Her back was pressed against him and she had pulled his arm around her. She looked sttessed and relived at the same time and he let her sleep. She battle hard and beautifully how could he not.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Hoshi could also tell she took a shower last night after the whole fight that happened the other day with his father. The insane man that was close to doing something horrible to this world or worse, to her. His eyes looks down to Hiraki that sleeps peacefully behind him but he wonders if she will be alright after this. Knowing how his father's touches will haunt her forever. He will admit her fighting skills were amazing and that she can take good care of herself. The thought made his heart throb in his chest before shaking his head.

She might need his help even more to get past the next few days and he will not mind. He reaches to touch her cheek after brushing some hair away from the face. She looked really beautiful like this in her sleep. The sun was kissing her face and skin but it didn't bother her. Hoshi only sighed to keep close so he wouldn't wake her up but he watches her sleeping face wondering if she was at least dreaming peacefully.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 pm

She woke up shoetly after he did and slowly realized he was holding her close. That told her he was awake and stayed near her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:05 pm

"....."

"......"

Both Hoshi and Hiraki didn't know what to say to one another after the fight with his father and their other moments. She just looks to the wall not sure what to say to him. She didn't even know if he was alright with all this happening. Hoshi, on the other hand, didn't know how to say anything without freaking her out thanks to his idiot father. He only wanted what's best for Hiraki and he wanted to see her happy. Maybe even loved. He just keeps holding her in his arms before he lets out a sigh to think.

"You okay? I been worried about you since you were..." she starts to say but he shook his head not wanting to say any more. Resting is more important for them right now. Nothing else should matter right now. Maybe except the feeling of love for one another but they didn't know if they were able to feel that.

"I'm fine, Hiraki..I'm just glad that monster of a father didn't harm you too much after...you know." he said worried.

"It's nothing.......honest." Hiraki mutters.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:10 pm

I wont hurt myself badly anymore." He said and her mind returned to his training and she hugged him closer. That was just about the first time he ever honored a wish.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:15 pm

"........"

"You can trust me, Hiraki. I won't go over board like that ever again so you don't over worry yourself." he said gently but Hiraki knew it's not possible. What if other threats came and did worse damage? His father was nothing compared to what else might be out there. She shook at the thought but he sighed to pet the top of her head now worried about her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:18 pm

"What do you feel for me?" Her shaking question made him stop and think. For a moment he said nothing and she vraced herself for the worst.

"I love you. Youre strong beautiful smart and happy. I would give anything to see you smile."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:24 pm

"........"

"Besides, you make my heart all fuzzy and warm inside so it's still new to me. Even when it's me having these feelings for a girl. "Hoshi said rubbing the back of his head but Hiraki didn't say much after while looking down at the bed. Maybe he didn't really get what love is like. To have someone to care about deeply and love. They only known each other for a while but she just looks away to think.

"...And...when you say love, do you mean you love love me or...." she started to say but stops, hoping Hoshi gets what she means. He blinks hearing that but thinks a little longer while Hiraki watches him. The thoughts made her think a little more before feeling Hoshi's eyes on her.

"Hiraki, of course I mean it. I really love love you and hope you feel the same. I mean, I might not fully understand yet but..this feeling in my heart tells me.....*reaches to touch her cheek* I love you." he said but Hiraki quickly looks away seeing his hand but her eyes were avoiding his gaze. He stops from touching her and wonders if what his father did scared her a little? He didn't blame her for being nervous after all that he's done.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:27 pm

She saw the respect for her wellbeing in his eyes and his worry for her. He was serious and she hugged him pressing close. To her he was the only 9ne allowed to be like this with her. Her chest ached and she pulled back blushing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:36 pm

He looks at her worried a little more but Hiraki just looks away to face away. Did he hurt her feelings or something? Hoshi reaches to touch her shoulder but she sat up from the bed to get away from him to get ready for the day. He remains in bed watching her leave but hopes she's alright and believes him for what he said. Hoshi did love her but hopes she knows the same.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Hee sudden delarture made him think he said the wrong thing and he defided not to speak unless she spoke to him. Right now he rested and healed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:47 pm

While he was doing that, Hiraki was already ready for the day and just finished fixing her hair. Right now, many in the city was curious to what happened and why. The news of something coming from space has already spread out through the city. She sighed not wanting to remember it before reaching to start making lunch for him to eat since he's recovering. Through the day, both of them didn't say anything to him but a few short words after some time. It's like their complete strangers once more.

From the healing weeks, Hoshi gets his plate of food to eat but Hiraki didn't stay with him. Even for her, she tried not to make him think he did anything wrong. The whole event just scared her of being touched so much and she was thinking to what his father did. She lets out a sigh and drinks some tea to clear her mind.

The days turn to weeks. The weeks turned to three months now. He still was recovering from all the beating but most of the life threatening ones were gone so he had to take it easy without causing insane panic. She was just in the kitchen cooking some sweets for her and Hoshi to enjoy while looking at the oven now. Hoshi was still in his room trying to do his thing to help out in case. He only wanted to make things right with Hiraki and show he wants to learn more about this love.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:49 pm

She had grown a desire for hishi to do thise things but the evil intent of that mans grip huanted her. He had helped her but he loved her and she was a mess. She wanted him to see the strong woman he lived not her as she was now. It was hard for her and he got that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:32 am