Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 pm

"Hey Hiraki? How big is is this town?" he asked but she was thinking a little bit while making her seems off. She did know the town was big so even if it's possible, that would have her explaining it to him.

"Really? Do you think that it would work? I always figure this place is giant and something else." he said gently to her but Hiraki sighed.

"That depends on what you want to think about it. True, the town is big so I'm sure you can explore many things." she said while Hiraki said to her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Would you shiw me your fvorite spots?" He asks and looks at hr a bit closer
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:00 pm

"My favorite spots?" Hiraki said to make sure she heard right but Hoshi nods to make himself clear.

"Yes, I really would like to know if that's alright with you. maybe it will help me learn more about this town and you as well?" Hoshi wanted to learn a little more of his comrade but she blinks not sure why he wished to know that. She could do that since nothing else was on her to-do list and she had free time.

"If you really want me to..then sure, I'll show you." she said to see Hoshi smile his usual big grin. He takes both of her hands and gives them a shake.

"Thank you very much Hirak!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:36 pm

He smiles and is giddy with anticipation
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:22 am

"You sure get excited so quickly but yeah, I'm ready to go so lets explore." Hiraki said standing up after she finishes eating while Hoshi got up and follows after he was ready to go. Minutes later, they both were out now ready to go but she was looking around to see it was not too bad today.

"So Hoshi, just follow me and I'll take you to most of my favorite locations." she said before heading off once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:33 am

He followed close and smiles laughing at alot of the stuff he saw. He would wander away a bit but always rushed to her side when shw called.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:55 pm

"This is rather interesting for a small walk, Hiraki. I really am happy I get to explore this new location with you." Hoshi said with a smile but he sees Hiraki smiled while walking forward along side him before his eyes catches more new interesting things.

"Glad you think so. I guess from what you know, you're really enjoying yourself from the small tour." she said walking down the path before getting near the tree forest path. They walk down it but she looks ahead seeing some trees and other small shrines near by.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:17 pm

"Where is this i dont temember trees when i got into town is this a park or religious place?" He asks curious as he saw everything she pointed out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:14 pm

"It's sort of a shrine like location where others pay their silent respects for someone that passed. The stones you see there are what keeps the monsters at bay. Just like the fighters in the tournament." she explains but Hoshi blinks not thinking about that while imagining it.

"Really? Monsters that just come and attack? That's something." he said.

"Sorta.." she said to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Sorta? Okay. Maybe its a religious thing. Im good at fighting monsters.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:05 pm

"You? You fight monsters?" she asked him but Hoshi just nods showing a smile on his face. He's fought a few himself in the few years but no ones seen it as much due to their locations. Hiraki even wonders just what other monsters he fights in the past. She's known for going through training but nothing else was told because of it. Shaking her head, they kept moving through the path to get even deeper into the location till showing some wide clear field of this place.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"Well, it's a resting place and a meditation ground. The resting place is on the right path and the mediation place is on the left. Others come here for either or both. However, i don't know about the path in the middle. Some way no one goes in there for reasons but that's a saying." she explains.

"Hmmm...sounds odd."

"True. Anyway, lets go on and keep moving. I have so much to still show you." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:58 pm

"To answer your question yes i do if i see one or hear about one terrorizing a town i go stop it. It was oart of my training.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 pm

"So you fight monsters to stop their destruction like some mission?" she asked him but Hoshi nods to answer her while they walk out of the forest and into some wide open location from the city. That only made her wonder just what is going on with that and this? She'll need to figure that out later when the time comes.

"In some way yes but I rather take care of it and test just how powerful the monster is at the town it's destroying. So far, not many were powerful but only three I knew were and let me tell you; they were dangerous." he said looking ahead but Hiraki didn't know how to respond to that.

"So...are their other kinds out there you are curious about or wondering of?" she asked to see him not answer and think about it for a second.

"In a way right now; maybe. Though, learning is just as good as training. Isn't that something master Gozo told us since we have the same teacher and master?" he asked but she thinks about that too to agree with him.

"That's a possible answer but yes. Master always wanted me to understand the ways of things but others were not so sure about it. I guess you could say it was a hard lesson to understand from what he described it as."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:11 pm

He pretended to sound old "life is never ceetain even i can only prepare you for so much go forth and explore the world and learn all you can." He said and mocked gozo furthee pretending goso was a decrepit old man eho needed a cane.

He didnt really need a cane. He was fairly average lookimg except for his extreme age but that didnt seem to bother him since he continued to train himself while training them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:08 pm

"Really?" Hiraki said smiling at him but Hoshi just snickers showing that same big grin on his face. He knew it's close but Gozo did teach them both and that should show enough right? After some time, he just laughed and goes to do what he knows best.

"You do know that if master heard you say that, he would have said something to you silly." she said but Hoshi laughed again still going ahead with their small tour. After some time, that made it seem even more different after a while. The both of them kept walking till heading down another dirt road that leads near some lake.

"Whoa, this is behind the town?" he asked to see Hiraki nod.

"Yes. This is another great place for others to dance or swim. Usually, I come here to train sometimes that seems to do really well with things as well. You might enjoy it if you ever wish to train. I know their are many spots around here for that so why the heck not?" she said smiling to him.

"Interesting...very interesting.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 01, 2018 10:22 am

So you hang out at couokes places. Do you uave a boyfriend or someone special?" He asked thoughtlessly and was curious to know.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 01, 2018 6:37 pm

"Huh? A boyfriend?" Hiraki asked while walking beside him down the dirt path with Hoshi who nods. He waited for his answer but she was scratching the back of her head while thinking about it. "Well, to be honest, No I don't." she said but he looks at her a little silent but surprised too.

"Really? But I thought you would have someone dating you or someone that likes you. Are you really sure you have no one that likes you or is your boyfriend?" he asked again but Hiraki blinks not sure why this is such a big deal. However, she just ignored such things after a while.

"Why are you sounding so shocked? It isn't bothering me if I don't have a boyfriend or a special someone that likes me. I've been alone for many years now from after the loss of my parents to the days I grew up. Under the guidance of Master Gozo of course...that sort of thing never came to mind." she said before stretching her arms a little with a light yawn.

"Anyway, come on. We have still so much to check out since I'm giving the tour." she said walking but Hoshi looked down, wondering if others were not sure about her. Or did she have some story behind her not having someone liking her or being her boyfriend. He didn't know if it's right to ask but keeps walking beside her. They kept walking down the path till heading back into the city while she was looking around and makes a right.

Hiraki showed him the market place where they had fresh food and other things that people come to buy. She gets her fresh foods and ingredients in case she wanted to make some big or small meal. Their were other shops and businesses as well but they were doing business just like the food market ones.

"Wow, this is a lot of food..." he said but Hiraki smiled to nod.

"Yes. This market has the best fresh fish, meat, veggies, sweets, you name it. Even the shops are good too if you need something.." she explains while walking through the market with him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 01, 2018 8:22 pm

He walked with her curious why she was showing him couples places if sh3 didnt have a boyfriend.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 01, 2018 8:36 pm

She still showed him many new places but Hoshi didn't say much but listening and getting everything she showed him. After a while, they stopped to get some food together while she was eating some food chewing big amounts of food. She blinks seeing this but remained silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 pm

You okay? He asks between gulps of food and water.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 01, 2018 9:07 pm

"Yes, everything is alright but be careful. You don't want to choke." Hiraki said as he kept stuffing his face but goes back to eating her own food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 01, 2018 9:10 pm

He blushed with glee and kept eating
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 01, 2018 9:29 pm

Hiraki sighed a little seeing him go back to eating but she smiled a little, happy to have someone else here to share some food together. Most times, she gets her food and heads home but today it's not that way. She will take every moment of this to enjoy before they move on to the next site of the tour. His face still was blushing but at least she didn't see his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 02, 2018 5:26 am

He finished and pat his belly happily enjoying th3 time together too. He looked at her and found her to be a pretty girl. He didnt know why exactly maybe her hair maybe her strength. He wasnt sure. He just enjoyed her company.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 02, 2018 5:24 pm

She kept eating her own food to savor the flavor and sweetness in every bite but Hiraki really enjoyed the company. Too bad he would be leaving in a little while or when he has to go traveling once more. Her eyes open a little to see him patting his big belly from the food he just ate. A light giggle left her lips before checking the menu again to see some sweets and new ones. "If you want Hoshi, we can keep getting some food to enjoy or for you to take back with us. I don't know if you like sweets too.." she mutters but he looks at her and thinks a little.

"Sweets do sound nice...." he said but checks the menu before Hiraki smiled and gets up to get another order of food but she had them packed up just in case he or her were hungry. Hoshi remained in his seat till seeing her walk back over with the boxes tied up with food inside of them. She sets them down on the table but Hoshi blinks looking at the food then at her.

"Something wrong?" she asked packing some of the food in her bag to take back with her but he wonders if this was for her.

"Is...are you going to eat all this food?" he asked but she blinks to shake her head.

"No silly. I got extra food for you and me since I know you are going to be heading out soon so I figure I get you something to take with you just in case. One must not travel on some empty stomach you know.." she said showing a smile on her face. He blinks from seeing something like that but he blushes from her doing such a thing.

"I....oh I see. Thank you for the food.." he said quietly.

"Of course.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:52 pm