Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:01 am

"I don't know if I am being rude but would it be possible to hurry up with the food? I feel like my stomach is eating itself." Hoshi said laying on the chair pouting but Hiraki sighed hearing him ask such a thing for the forth time in a hour. She knew she should have made extra in case but at least the food was close to being finished.

"Stop whining. I'm almost done cooking so you can eat." Hiraki said but hears him groan with a loud stomach rumble.

"But I want food..." he cries out but Hiraki sighed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:07 am

She hears his stomach whine and rumble.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:07 am

"Oh brother. I'm done now Hoshi so you can come and eat." Hiraki said seeing him rush into the kitchen seeing the food that she prepared for them. He gives his thanks before quickly stuffing his food. Hiraki didn't say a thing but sees the food get eaten down like it's nothing to him. He just eats and finishes up in a couple minutes.

"You seriously have a big hunger for food.." Hiraki said in shock to see him stuffing his face with more and more food. If he keeps eating like this, she'll be out of food for her to enjoy after he was done. Though, it's not too bad since he's a guest at her home. It's been a long time when a visitor showed up and she was alright with that. Hoshi kept eating more food but stuffs it down his face while she was eating her own food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:31 pm

He smiles and pats his belly not full but not hungry anymore.

"I know i am but hear me oit my mom always said i was like my dad strong hungry and always getting stronger
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:37 pm

"You're father?" Hiraki asked to see him nod twice with that same smile on his face. This guy really had a big heart for something like fighting. However, he was a powerful fighter so she can respect that. Knowing many do their fighting in their ways but some were a little off to her.

"Yes. My father was someone who just wished to know that strength came from within you. That power will be a big help to you when you grow up in this world." Hoshi said but looks to Hiraki before he relaxed a bit. "Speaking of which, what about your parents? I'm sure they are happy to see that you have gotten strong during your time of growing up." he said but she didn't respond to that while looking away a little to think.

Her parents...she's never seen them in a long time and she never knew much about them due to being adopted. Her real mother and father never contacted or spoke to her in years and she was beginning to wonder if she had real parents just like her foster parents. They respected her for her choices but hope she will beat them to the dust.

"Ummmm Hiraki? You okay?"

"Huh? Oh...yes, I'm alright. I was lost to my own thoughts for a second. Please forgive me on that. I tend to do such a thing if I can't think straight." she said but he wonders if she was really alright or was something on her mind about her family.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:21 am

I never met dad and mom died when i was small. She taught me how toharden my body and inctease my sttength with my energy she even told me to seek gozo out for the skills to survive... it ws her last wish " he said not really sad but thinking deeply.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:56 am

"Huh? So your mother already had a plan for you..." Hiraki said but sees Hoshi nod while thinking still with both eyes focused on the ground. He really didn't know much of his family but he was hoping they were in a better place. Hiraki only sighed but at least she wasn't alone in not knowing her own parents. Maybe this won't be too bad to have him as a ally or a friend.

"Either way, I guess that's just something that happens. Did you want anything to drink or just you wish to sleep?" she asked.

"No, I think I'll sit up and think for a second but I already had my full of food which was amazing by the way. You really know how to cook even when you fight too." he said as a complement but Hiraki hid her blush from him thinking why he was doing that.

"Thanks..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:38 pm

He drank some water and only when the glass was empty did he retire to his room she set up for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:41 pm

"I hope this room will hold you till tomorrow." Hiraki said to Hoshi but he nods for a thank you while walking inside to see the standard room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:23 pm

He laid down on the bed and relaxed before going to sleep quickly. He snored loudly but sleeps deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:24 pm

Hiraki did a bit of reading for the night before she fell to sleep later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:06 am

He didnt know wht to do when he woke up. His body itch to train and battle but he resisted as he was always taught
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:04 am

Hiraki was sleeping still after yesterday but at least the rain has eased down from the other day. Clouds still hang above her but that could be another reason. She wanted to rest up for today before training again the next day right now. For her time, she'll stay in bed till getting up later and cook breakfast for herself and Hoshi if he is still here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:24 am

He decid3d to stretch and do some forms to ease the itch for battle
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:09 pm

The day did seem okay for a training day for Hoshi but he stood up and still stretched.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:43 pm

As he strerched he tested his power and saw he was again much stronger than before thanks to how hard he fought with her. He marveled at his newfound strength and continues strerching as he focused on letting his power flow through him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:48 pm

During the time of his training, Hiraki came down yawning from her sleep and went to prepare something light to eat. She did spot Hoshi outside training but she only shook her head and went back to getting some milk.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:59 pm

He start with the basic forms then his costom moves. He made sure not to release his energy from his body even as air because it would be hard to leave the ground undamage by it
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:51 pm

Hiraki didn't say anything while watching this but she just drinks some of her tea and kept silent for a while. Hoshi sure was this serious when training but she didn't blame him. Their sensei told them to give it their all and train to remain strong. Hiraki will do just that and maybe help him with some training sessions as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:54 am

His final move she saw him stand up with his hand in the air as all his energy collected in his hand. She wat hed as his aura flashed surging repeat3dly as he focuses and contains the energy outside his body. The sky went dark when he fires a strait beam from the palm of his hand into the sky before falling to his knees.

She was a bit shocked because he didnt have tht kind of strength when they fought and that he used everything he had in one shot. He was sweating and recoveree quickly without xhanneling his power and came back inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:21 pm

"Are you alright?" Hiraki said watching Hoshi walking in and looks to her showing a tired smirk on his face.

"Of course I'm alright, Hiraki. You shouldn't worry about me because I'm.." Before finishing, he almost collapses on the ground before Hiraki quickly catches him while he winces a little. The attack he did drained him and he couldn't stand up on his feet. Seems even if he was power, he over did it a little bit.

"Either way, you don't seem like it. Come on, lets get you somewhere to sit." she said looking at him while leading Hoshi into the living room and makes him sit down while he was recovering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:14 pm

I said im fine its how i finish every session since i was able to focus one blast. " he said to her and rested. "And besides i always recover srtronger quickly in im not injured.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:35 am

"I know that but still, you shouldn't over do it. Training is always good for the fighting but rest comes to the one that needs it." Hiraki said gently to Hoshi before looking at her to see she took a sit down and sighs.

"Either way, you should just take it easy okay? Pushing your body isn't good." she said.

"I see. Either way, I guess Master Gozo did tell us to take it easy more so....I guess I should but training helps me." he said but she crosses her arms to look at him.

"I know but rest is needed too mister." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:05 am

Rest always made me feel weird. But i admit sometimes if im wounded i need to rest inorder to regain my strength.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:13 pm

"I get it but try it for a little while. If you don't like resting, go ahead and train after a while but for now, rest." Hiraki said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 pm