Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 21 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:00 pm

Hiraki smiled seeing that but she only lets out a loving sigh, thinking he was amazing. She wanted to hold and touch him for such a long time but she only held back without doing something to freak him out. She went back to cleaning up but Aimi was shaking her head, wondering what was going on with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 21 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:02 pm

With hiraki resisting her desires tbeu soo sfarted to take over like before. She felt uncontrollable heat and need insid eher and even aimi didnt rexognize it right away since hiraki wasnt like this normally. She knew hoshi was important because hiraki blushes from her own thouhhts as she looked at him.

Hoshi plugged his music into the wall to recharge and turned on thw tv for news reports.

"Say hoshi did you notice hw red hiraki gets while lookong at you?" Aimi asks and she saw hom grip the couch tight.

"Ues i did. I thought she was just feeling warm becuase its getting warmer in the city with summer coming." He told part of the truth and jad suspected that hirakibwas wanting him. They hear hirakis bed creak a bit as she collected her toy to ease herself meanwhile aimi and hoshi talk.

"She seems to really like you alot more than others. Ever since she lost to you." Sje studies his face for a reaction.

"Yeah she does. I thought sje hated me for it so i decided to give her half the winnings but when i tried she was already gone. " aimi was surprised at this

"But you won it fair so you came here from that island just to give her half how did you find her?"

"I... i looked up the roster for the tournament and when i got here i looked in the phone book then wjen i dodnt find her i checked the registry and saw she had a house so i came here."

"Do you like her?"

"I do no one has ever gocen me shuch a tough fight before her and no one except master gozo has ever made me feel more alive when fighting. I love to fight and test my limits and she put me past them helping me discover my true power."

"So... she did a tjat for you huh?" Hirakis bed squeaks faster loud enough to e heard now and aimi smiles to go peek in while hoshi continues his wilderness program.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:52 pm

"I'll be right back. Just need to make sure Hiraki is alright." Aimi said before going upstairs to check on her but Hoshi blushes hearing the squeaking from the upstairs. He knew what the noise was and he was only feeling more and more heated about it. However, he remained calm and kept his composure about it. This was the only reason he felt heated but lost in need for her.

"......" With a shaky breath, he keeps watching the tv. Aimi got upstairs to check on her friend but heard the squeaking louder and with whimpers. She grips the door to knock and wait. She didn't know if her friend hear her or not but the noise only grew louder by the passing second.

"Hmmm..something is going on here....but more than it looks to me." she said showing a smile.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:11 pm

He ignkred the sounds as aimi creeps up to the door and cracks it to peek inside. She saw hiraki as hoshi saw her lost to her desire and trying to ease her heat. She had his sweaty shirt to her face rubbing hard against a toy between her legs. She begged for hoshi saying how she couldnt have him with aimi so close and how embarrassed she was that aimi was poking around personal maytteres between them. Aimi saw and hears hiraki cry out pushing the toy inside and pumping it as she breathes his scent begging him to take her. Her words were dirty and her wants were ditrier still. Intrigued aimi watches the whole thing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:20 pm

So this is what she's been feeling for a while and it seems to be for a good while. Aimi keeps watching while hearing Hiraki moaning out. Her body sweating badly that he she was whimpering from what she felt. The desire of heat. The pleasure of wanting him. That just made her arch off the bed, crying out even louder. She giggled seeing all this but wonders if she should keep teasing Hoshi with this either way. Having him see her like this or not. She sees Hiraki crying out slamming the toy into her body harder that she drools loving it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm

When hiraki was finished aimi slips away and went to ask hoshi when they were leaving.

"Uuuh... when? Not sure. I mean we need time to get there so soon maybe in a few days i guess." He said thibkong and hiraki had heard that and started to anticipate their first day alone. Aimi smiles

"Why dont i come along?"

"Well i dont see whu you cant but we will be training and i dont think you can handle it wothoit master gozos basics. " he thought this honsestly and aimi pouted because he made sense.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:56 pm

"Really?" she asked but Hoshi sighed to rub the back of his head.

"Yeah. We don't want to hurt you or cause something to happen where you might not be able to travel." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:29 pm

"Just you and her huh? She might nkt contain herself. I just saw her ramming her favorite toy inside her self calling out your name and bueying her face in the shirt yoj wore when you trained." He blushed red and said nothing not wanting to give her the satisfaction that she was getting to him. He gulped some water and hears hiraki coming down the stairs heated but stable for the moment.

"I-im all packed for the trip hoshi we can go when ever you n-need to." She said shaking a bit to contain herself. Her eyes spoke to him telling him she needed him soon or she wod go crazy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 pm

"That's great to hear, Hiraki. Then we will have more time to prepare other things before leaving later on. I just need to make sure we have everything." Hoshi said to her but Hiraki nods while shaking right where she was. The desire for him was growing stronger now and she wasn't sure if she can hold it in for that long. For as closer the time goes and passes, she will start losing her mind in a few minutes. However, not to the point of her ripping her clothes off and taking him here.

Aimi noticed that and how her body was shaking before giggling a bit to herself.

"A..alright Hoshi..I just hope we...we can leave real soon. I'm really 'itching' for this adventure between us." she said but he blushes to nod, looking away from her hungry heated gaze.

"Same here. Why don't you go and make sure you have everything alright?" Hoshi asked Hiraki who nods and goes to do that. When she was gone, Aimi snickered and sees how red Hoshi was from what he saw a few seconds ago.

"Told you. She's getting worse now and I know if you don't give her what she craves soon, she will go insane you know." she warns as Hoshi sighed looking at her.

"You are not helping. I had no idea she was...that lustful after a few hours. I guess this will be taken care of real soon or when I can. I don't want her to feel no better than normal." he said but Aimi smiled patting his back.

"No worries. She's strong enough as you said so she can hold back and wait when you guys have to leave. I know she will behave herself just for you so no worries." Aimi said before standing up and going to get some food from the kitchen to leave a flustered Hoshi alone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:37 am

He checked his bags and yhe capsykes making sure he has them all before returning to the entryway. Hiraki was shakingnbut stable for now.

"Okay well jump our way out of the city as the first part of our training when we get out of town and the sun starts to set we wil make camp." Hiraki nodded then burnwd as he picked up his bag and jumped down the block.

"Aimi no parties while im gone or you wont live here anymore" hiraki warned as hiraki jumped to follow him she was faster than him fueled by her desperation
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 pm

"Fine fine fine! Have a great adventure you guys! Don't be total strangers!" Aimi shouts out to them while watching them leave. She did want to have some fun but she didn't want her friend to kick her out. For now, she'll just go out for parties instead of that. However, she hopes that Hoshi will help Hiraki in all forms he can. Even if he's a warrior, she and him still have their ways and being humans after all. Hiraki was able to keep up with him but looks around still remaining quiet.

Hoshi wasn't complaining about much but he was only looking ahead holding the backpack on his back as the same as her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:21 am

It wasnt long before the outskirts of the city loomed ahead. Hiraki was keeping up using her need for him as motivation and drive to keep up with his speed. It wasnt long before she was in front of him and going faster than he was. He stepped up his game and went all out as they raced to see who would reqch the end of town first.

Hiraki won by a bodylength and sweaty heated and a bit worn out she panted leaning against a tree. Hoshi let her rest before setting up the capsule house. It exploded into veiw and he went inside to stock the shelves and fill the water storage. Pushing a button allowed it to burrow underneath the ground to find water and tap the source with a filtered head for fresh water for bathing and drinking. It could only excavate so far away from the house so he filled the storage in case there wasnt any underground aquifers. It didnt take but a few minutes in which tim hiraki had rested. Still heated and finally alone her sex drive went ointo overdrive compelling her to take him as soo as he was not handling something easily breakable. As she rested she watched him and knew he was suffering the same way she was .
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Hoshi knew they had to keep this slow and steady but without having one another for a while now, seems that is not easy to do. He was only looking more lost from all this that he was trying to distract his mind from all this to make sure things didn't do anything wrong. He decided to keep his mind calm before going ahead with doing something else. He goes on with his usual tasks but Hiraki lets out a sigh, still blushing heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Are you okay hirakiiii" when he returned to her side she pulled hom into a heated kiss. He was surprised as she held him and lisses him tjat je got haed from jow forceful sje was getting.

"Were finally alone and you take time to set up the camp you meanie" she said pulling back and panting heavily she needed hom badly and thanks to her kiss he felt tje same.

"Well yes i thought inside woulmmmff" she kisses him again and rubs the lump in his pants he didnt get to finish what he said as his brain went blank.

"Mmm enough waiting ibe been waiting for you. Why didnt you take me as soon as we were free? Mm i need you hoshi please ravage me with this meaty cock." She was ribbing it harder and he felt it throbbing in her hand.

"U-um i just... i..." he was burning hot and lookongat hom he was embarrassed. She giggled becuase pushing his buttons made it better for her.

"Then take me i dont care how or where just ram that thing inside of me and make me feel good." He stuttered and couldnt form a coherent word before kissong her since it was the only thing that made sense. It helped hom relax and focus and as she returned it hiraki pulls him down on top of her hugging him close amd pressi g up against him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:40 pm

They were making out slowly while grinding against each others bodies, feeling their hands touching one another. Hiraki whimpers feeling his hands moving down her back while Hoshi holds her tightly. His touches were burning hot but she was already grinding against his lap that she breaks the kiss, panting out. Her whole body was burning up now that she was only moaning out reaching to mess with her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:17 pm

"Do you want me to tease them?" He asks grinding back against her and reaching under her top to rub her sides now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:22 pm

"If you want b..but I want to. I want to at least give you something to watch while you..mmmmm..are like this. Isn't that already exciting for us? To feel more pleasure because you are already throbbing against me." she said blushing as Hoshi was blushing to see her hands rubbing and squeezing both of her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:39 am

Blushing res he rubs her sides and continues grinding hard against her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:38 pm

She hisses in some air from the feeling that Hiraki was blushing to lean in closer and kiss his lips. The pleasure was too much right now and she was doing her best to hold it in till Hoshi was feeling it just like her. They panted against one another in the kiss to see him now groaning out lustfully for her. The way he grabs her hips only made him increase the speed of his movements.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:57 pm

"So.. heated.. want more. " he said to her trying to hold back to keep ot fun for her. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him and it showed wotb the lumo i his pants.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:28 am

"I..I do too. I want you so badly, Hoshi it hurts. Your cock is throbbing so much against my opening. It's almost begging for me to help you out." she pants out against his lips but Hiraki sits up slowly on his lap and looks down at him. She knew just by looking at his eyes he was already lost and heated himself. She even licked her lips to reach up to her med sized chest and started rubbing them.

He blushes hearing a moan from her but she only shivers messing with her nipples and breasts. "I'm already...feel way too good right now, Hoshi. My body burns..my breasts are aching for your touch...I want you so much..I can't control my ah body. Begging for you t..to...oohhhhhh..to touch me." she whispered but he gulps throbbing even more that it presses up against her folds to make her moan out. She twitched from the feeling before opening one of her eyes to pant in and out.

"Now I f..feel it pushing up against it. That's so naughty of you Hoshi.......you have to keep yourself sane. I want to keep teasing a little more." she begs to him but he groans at how she spoke and looked right now. He was craving to touch and play with her but she was only teasing him as much as she can to make him lose it.

"T..that's not going to be easy if you are like this, Hiraki. The way you look and your scent..it's changing for some reason." he panted out to her in his words to make her blush and grind her hips in a circle to make him moan.

"R..really? My scent is driving you crazy? My whole body is burning up right now so I guess it has to do with that. Dose this scent of mine drive that body of yours insane or are you holding back to not going wild? I would if you wanted to...but let me savor this..just a little longer...I'll give you what you want Hoshi..j..just please..please a little longer." she said before moaning out from circling her hips on his lump that he was moaning out gripping her hips even tighter now that he almost cut into her clothes. It felt way too good and she was doing this just to tease him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:28 pm

He wanted to push in and pleasure her more with his hands but he did what he could to stay focused and calm. He was burning like she was and it was driving him crazy. He grkans a few times and keeps watching her enjoying her sounds a d movements more than he could allow himskef to show.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:15 pm

She was already moaning out his name, leaning her head back to feel her own heated pleasure burning up. Her hips rocked more and more into his lap that he was slowly groaning out with his head leaning back. Hiraki only blushes hearing his voice that she started bouncing on his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:53 am

He groans worse and louder bucking up into her on reflex. His fingers claw the ground and he stsrted to moan and buck faster. He couldnt hold it back becusd eshe felt so good and sounded to needing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:40 pm

The pleasure was feeling really good that Hiraki leans her head back crying his name. Hoshi only keeps going harder upward into her that she was grinding her hips down harder and harder. His hands reach up to touch her breasts and chest that he was already starting to groan out feeling her circling her hips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:16 am