Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 30 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:03 am

Alright but when we get to an island you had better have a special event planned. I want to take you in such a way that you cant move for a whole day." He said in her ear with a smirk before getting yo and getting ready.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 30 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:20 am

She blushes from the words going into her ear that Hiraki gulps to calm herself when her body begins to burn. She wasn't sure what idea she could think of during that time to make him go wild with her but for now, that's on hold. For now, they had to focus on moving on. She gets out of bed to go ahead and get dressed like he was. Hours later, they already ate some breakfast and he was putting away everything in the capsule.

"Alright; ready to go Hiraki?" he asked looking to her.

"Ready to go." she said smiling before they continued their travel. She and him did walk or travel for a while and yet, this made them more excited with some training they went through. Even during this time while he was wondering on the strong fighters like she was. Maybe some will really go all out and not hold back (Well, maybe they do due to humans still being around.) and give it their all. Hiraki wishes for the same and hopes most will take it seriously when fighting with her. Filled with excitement, they hurry on down the trail ready to go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:59 am

For half the day they travel to the point where the neasrest island was closest to shore. It would take a cew hours to swim that far and he jumps in first nearly bare. His pack was waterproof and he didnt worry about getting clothes wet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:24 am

Hiraki saw him jump into the water that she follows in after him, knowing the bag she had should still keep the items dry. She made sure to get everything needed just in case. She follows him while Hoshi just keeps heading in the same direction to their location.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 am

Watching bis wake in the water it parted more than massive boats at full speed. They traveled faster than most ships and boats could and he seemed to fly throught the water using arms legs to move not his energy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:40 am

She keeps up with Hoshi to make sure they didn't slow down or go in the wrong directions. Hiraki did enjoy the views of the water around them, even the boats and ships near by. She just hopes they didn't flip over due to their speed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:02 am

Theu swam for most of the day and for several hours thwy saw nothing. No ships no creatures. No bottom. This went on for several hours and then on the horizon he spotted the island chain that was thwir first stop to rest. She keeos up effortlessly and two more hours pass before they make it to thw shore slowing down to spare the island of their wake.

When they get to land he rarms and legs felt like jelly and he looked at her. Most of her skin was a little red from the sun and she looked tired. "Hot and sexy... no enough hoshi just set up the house" he said to himself before digging oit the capsule. He went to the open area away from the beach and activated the house but she heard what he said and knew his mind was on dirty things.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:27 am

ooc:Sorry for disappearing. I dozed off as soon as you messaged me. I tried to reply or read your posts but I ended up falling to sleep again. My bad.

bic: Hiraki knew the swim was going to be long but she wasn't expecting it to be that long, looking out from their location seems they have swam really far from where the forest was. She was happy for their progress but very tried from how long it too them. Maybe a few days and nights but that's fine since they could swim for a long long time. When seeing Hoshi set up the house, she walks over him to and places a hand on his shoulder that made him look at her.

"That was intense Hoshi but look, we did it! Were way out here and still heading in the right direction too. I can't wait till we get there to compete." she said showing a tired smile but he only gives a nod, looking at the house as he stood up. Her hand slide off his shoulder to press against his back. His muscles were sore too but he was not showing the expression that was on his face. He had to stay focus but he sees Hiraki walk towards the door to head inside. The way she walked was still enchanting to him that heated up his cheeks.

Right away, he shook his head to clear his mind before going inside of the house. He already made sure nothing was near by or would attack after some time that he was waiting for Hiraki to finish her shower. She offered for him to go first (even if he told her she should go first being a lady) but she told him to go first because he's been busy with things and he seems to be more tired. He thought it was sweet that she would let him go shower first which explains her now in the shower.

The hot water steam coming out of the bathroom but he was trying to relax. His mind was still fresh with the image of seeing Hiraki's body soaked in water. Her skin not as red now from the sun and-he quickly shook his head again blushing but he didn't feel aroused right now or did he? She was always teasing him but she didn't even know he was doing it right now. That was way too much for him and he's doing his best to still relax and stay calm. He knew they will be relaxing for a while after the long swim traveling but he lets out a sigh, trying to clear his head either way.

Minutes later, he saw the door opened to see her come back with her clothes on that were clean, her hair up in a braid that's shiny and slick. The smell of vanilla came from her that he sees her dressed in some relaxing clothes. She already was having her clothes washing in the small washing room before heading to a chair to sit down and let out a sigh.

"That was refreshing. I guess were way out but I'm beat." she said laying back against the way that she looks to smile at him. He gives a nod back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah. I guess I want to be sure we get far for a while before showing the progress we gain so far. It's actually cool we traveled this far and I can't wait to see how much more we can later on. For now though, we traveled a bit much that we should go ahead and just relax for the time being. You know, for progress......we deserve the break." he laughed seeing her nod in agreement.

"True; maybe we can have a large dinner tonight for the progress we gained. Though, we should make sure to rest up as much as possible so we are not going to fall behind." she explains this but knowing how big the world could be is something else. Even with their travels, they wanted to stay safe than sorry.

"That is true but no worries, Hiraki. We should be alright for now so lets just relax and be calm." he said smiling before shutting his eyes while Hiraki relaxed on the chair with arms behind her head still feeling more happier for what's going on. His mind was clearing little by little but he had to make sure to stay stable without doing something stupid. All he did was sigh and relax for the time being after a while. She was relaxing but her eyes were shut, laying back to let the cool breeze of the house blow that cooled her off. The smell of vanilla spreads in the house that it also caught Hoshi's nose too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:45 am

He was fighting to control himself a shis urges begin to fi wild. He hid it well but she could feel the desire creeping from his energy. The smell waant making it easier becuas ehe liked the vanilla flavor and he bites his lip trying to hold back his drive.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:39 pm

She didn't even know the effects she had on him but still relaxed on the chair humming to herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:21 pm

Hiraki after we rest up what do you want to do?" He asks trying ro distract himself. She thoight abput what she was going to say and he eaited patiently as she himmed in thoight now instead of song.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:32 pm

"To be honest, I don't know. I guess depending on what I want to do or what is available. I could be wrong about that though." Hiraki said scratching her cheek, thinking about it in some time. Their is many things they could do but she didn't want to over do anything since they were still resting from the traveling. Hoshi waited for her to respond but he was hoping it's something to distract his mind from....his other ideas of what he wanted to do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:57 am

That waant going to happen since she had he rown desires and lnew he wanted her. She thought about what to do and as her lost dwindles only romantic ideas stay becuase they were something he was able to do without hurting her himslef or anything else... except the bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:09 pm

They remained silent for the time being thinking about what they should do till Hoshi and Hiraki looks at one another for a few seconds then away. Both of them had their cheeks flushed a little over thinking about something that Hoshi cleared his throat to get her attention.

"Would you like to do some training or something? That might be something we could do." he suggested.

"Training? I don't mind that..." she said still blushing. "That or we could cook lunch together." she said gently.

"I don't mind either way....." he said so they decided to go with training. Two hours passed and Hoshi was wearing his training pants with a t-muscle shirt as he blocks some of Hiraki's kicks and punches. She had a black tank top on with shorts as well. Bandages was tired on her ankles, feet, arms and hands while training with him. They been trying to train for some time but it got more and more like fighting sessions.

He blocks another punch from Hiraki before he gets kicked back by her in some trees. She cracked her knuckles before dashing towards him before they begin punching and attacking once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:01 am

For this second barrage he keeos his guard up and pushes himself. He didnt think this was all she had bit it was since she doesnt believe in holdinf back during training. He had to force himself to use all his power to keep up with her speed. He waited for an opening kniwinf he could take rher oit in one blow if only she had an opening.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:34 am

She didn't leave much of a opening since Hiraki was told to never leave one. She had been taught to keep her guard up, focus her moves, and make sure her opponent can't read her movements. Something her teachers taught her. Relaxing her arms and body, she keeps her serious expression on him ready to attack when needed be. She wanted to be sure she can keep this up to see what he might do.

Hoshi did notice that but keeps his hands up ready to go. Maybe he's going about this the wrong way. Knowing how powerful Hiraki is, he guessed they should be careful without destorying this place. They are powerful but how much more powerful are they? He didn't get the chance to think of that when Hiraki dashes towards him throwing more punches and kicks at him. Each blow as more heavier than the last time and it left him pondering where she got this sudden boost of power from. Each kick and punch was stronger and stronger that he was sliding back from her.

"!!"

"Come on Hoshi. I know you can fight back better than this. You don't have to hold back because I'm a female!" She said kicking him back harder from saying the word female. She sees him wince from the kick before she comes back ready to punch him before he quickly dodge. She slams her fist in the ground causing the ground to shake a little. He staggers back a little but looks at her, trying to catch his breath.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:11 am

He jumoed over her and swept a foot down at her exposed back seeing his opening and she twisted to catche his blow with a kick of he rown causing a clash thay shook the ground and cracked it. She felt a bruise forming and he spun to deliver a harder kick that she catches and was sent flying. She flippe dand leaps at him preparing a fist that trembled as she tightened he rmuscles and she aimed the blow at his core. He twusted and kicked her knee sending her off balance. She didnt get hurt but her arrack missed and he made an opening. She closed the opening with a kick to his head. Be blocked it and pushe dher down with hisbhand on her neck. She burned hot with a sudden arousal as he held her.

"I wasnt holding baoof" she pymched h8m in the gut and rabbit punched dealing a gear deal of damage before he let go amd kicked her in the chest brealing the ground under her. Thwy both cough up blood from the attacks and he fell down letti g her go and holding his gut. "I give no more ill barf" he said gulping amd hurling. He didnt quite puke but why did he sureender so soon. She was hurt sir ebut mothing she couldt heal with her energy and she didnt hirt him enough to really hurt him to give up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:43 pm

"I guess we over did it? Ouch.." She winces from the kick he gave her but Hiraki only gets up slowly to be sure Hoshi was alright. Her hand rests on his back to make sure that he was alright, seeing him hurling a little more on the ground. Seems their training got too strong and got both of them hurt. At least their strength has grown from all this going on. After a while, Hiraki helps Hoshi inside the capsule house to be sure he was alright. She did recover slowly but she wanted to be sure he was taken care of first.

In honest words, Hiraki would be a wonderful house wife after she takes care of him like this. However, he never thought of it that way. Knowing she's wishing to keep a watch on him so he didn't over do it. "How you feeling Hoshi?" she asked after seeing him drink the hot tea she made for him.

"Better; but a little sore still. Thank you for the tea..."

"But of course...sorry if I was a little rough on both of us but oh well...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:06 am

"... i... i dont homd abck on purpose... its not cuz youre a girl its because i want to keep myself from hurtimg you. I wamt to be a good lover and mmff" she kisses him to stop him from babbling and he returns her kiss that she was burning hot from it and enjoying his lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 pm

They shared the kiss for a few more minutes before she breaks it, their tongues hanging out a little with saliva connected by a thin string. She blushes looking at Hoshi that was panting in and out before she smiled at him. "You don't have to explain yourself Hoshi I get it. You are a wonderful lover to me and to be honest, I worry I'm the one being the bad lover." she admits seeing him look a bit confused.

"You? But why?"

"Well, I know I'm always suppose to be a girl where she has to be sure your fed, taken care of. You know, like the other girls that should do nothing but not me. I love training and fighting. I love being able to help my friends and family but..*blushes heavily* I also wanted to be sure to take care of someone I am with which is you. I mean; do you mind that.." she asked looking at him.

"........"

"Do you? I know I'm not like other girls you see in the world but.."

"Hiraki..." He reaches up to touch her cheek but she blushes heavily feeling his touch that Hoshi gulps to hold her cheek more. "Don't think that. You're one of a kind...it's sweet that you always will love me. I mean, I love you because you are just....amazing." he said that she blushes even more. They didn't say anything for a while before she smiled with her cheeks flushed to lower down and kiss him again.

"Thank you Hoshi.." she whispered against his lips that he blushes even harder now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:34 am

"Hiraki immfff mmmmmm" She kisses him pressing agaisnt him with her body. Be moans softly into her kiss as she rubs against him slowly. He guessed their fight arous3d her and knowing she won gave her aloy of confidence.

"Mmmm hoshi mmmm i love you. No one mmm i mena no one fights like you do mmm you make me so hot its hard to control myself and seperate my urges with you." She said between kisses and he couldnt soeak trying to return her kisses and wrap his arms around her waist.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:43 am

She didn't ease up on the kisses while holding his body down with her own, reaching with one of her hands to rub his cheek. Hiraki seriously loved him and she only wished to see him as happy as possible. Knowing the possible outcomes of this, she loved this situation because of it. Hoshi only held her closer against his body that he was pulling her body down against his own as well to feel her really getting heated and wanting thanks to it. She just looked heated now that her body was reacting on it's own. In about a few minutes, they break the kiss panting lightly against their lips to look dazed at one another.

Almost wanting and heated now. She only blinks to giggle, seeing him being hot. "S..sorry. Too much?" she asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:41 pm

"Haa not too much mmm not enough want more." He said kissing her again. She got him horny with th3 fighting and kissing. Now he wanted to pleasure her even claim her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:36 pm

She only blushes from the whole kisses and touches that her body started looking more heated again. Her body only grew more hotter and hotter now that it begins pressing up against his body kissing him more. Hoshi groans from the kiss that he feels her swirling her tongue against his own. They groan together in pleasure that he held her cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:30 am

You want me too haa i feelt it hiraki. When we kiss you want me to do something more. I would love to hear what else you desire." He told her holding her cheek and smiling at her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:36 pm