Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 16 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:50 pm

Be pushes in slowly and only when it was slock and ready. She felt her body slowly being opened up to him for the first time and she hears him pantong and hissing as he works to keep it good for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 16 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:56 pm

She winces still feeling that but Hoshi just holds her hand still trying to be careful. He wanted to make sure not to tear her too much feeling her tightening up from the stinging. Hiraki hisses in pain from that but he panted looking down at her worried now. "I'm s..sorry...Just take it easy okay...everything will be alright..do you want me to pull out....or..stop?" he said worried.

"N..no, please don't....I don't want you to..s.t..stop.." she panted out to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:58 pm

She moans out feeling him working it deeper until she felt his hips ptess against hers. She was shaking and whimperingbuntil he slowly starts to move put so he can thrust. The first few minutes sting and she felt him groaning as he pushes in and pulls out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:45 pm

It felt so odd to Hoshi, feeling the inside of Hiraki like this. She was really really tight and warm but it didn't seem to bother him too much. In fact, it was only drawing him closer in wanting her. She controlled her breathing while feeling him move slow to not hurt her. She shuts her eyes whimpering from this but her hands just grips the pillow under her head, blushing a light pink as he was taking her for himself. As the lover of his life.

"Hah...ah..H..Hiraki....Hiraki, your insides feel so good and wet..you feel amazing right now...." he said thrusting more into her but gently. She didn't know how to respond to that but whimpers feeling him rubbing both of her breasts.

"Hoshi is....is that true? Do I feel that good to you?" she whispered to see him nod, holding her close still thrusting into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:07 pm

He groans and started thrusting faster and sharper eaeninf moans deom her. His hands still fondke hee breasts driving her into a heat worse than any.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:17 pm

"Ah....ahhh....H..Hoshi d..don't..mmmm..not so fast just yet..it is still....ahhhh..pushing in so deeply..my insides are mmmmm...their burning up...." she panted feeling him thrust into her but moans out, her breasts jiggling a little each time. Hoshi groans loving how tight she was to move down and kiss her breasts.

"I'm sorry Hiraki I just..I want to show you how badly I love you. How much I need you it hurts..please don't think less of me..I just really really love you...I love you so much..." he whispered still kissing in between her breasts to feel him throbbing inside of her while pleasuring her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:28 pm

He tries to ease up but quickly returned to his faster pace as his jead fogged up again. He moans into her ear as his hips push and pull
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:45 pm

The moan made her blush a deep red, feeling him hug her just as tight. This pleasure was already fogging up his thoughts that he was thrusting deep into her while feeling more. She hisses in some air feeling Hoshi throb but she holds onto him before softer moans leave her own lips. "Ah....ahh....mmm.." Already her mind was slipping but she could hear his moans and panting. Same with his own member pushing deep into her and pushing out her love juices.

"Ah...ah....Hiraki...Hiraki, feels so good.......your tight wet throbbing insides feels so good..." he growls out hugging her harder to grinding his member while still inside of her. She yelps feeling that but watches Hoshi sucking on her breast. She whines feeling that but he didn't stop thrusting into her while she pants and moans a little louder too.

She whimpers to squirm on the bed but feels his tongue swirling against the nipple and then the whole breast. He didn't want to stop or rest. All his desires were burning up inside of his body and stomach that he keeps sucking on the nipple even more. She moans out with gasps, tossing and turning her head feeling her insides clamp down on his member to hear a groan of pleasure from him. He felt her tightening up before slowly sitting up to grab her arms and hold them down.

The action made her blush, looking up at his face before Hoshi pulls his hips back and begins thrusting deep into her. The movement made her jolt upward which also made her moan lustfully for him. Being in such a position was really embarrassing for her.

"H..Ho....shi....n..not.ahhhhh...not this way..you c..can see everything....when I...mmmm..when I'm like this..Please don't...nugghhh!!"

"*panting still thrusting his hips and holding her wrists wanting more*Mmmmmmm~"

"Ah.....hah...ahh....y...you won't st..stop mmmmm...m..moving and y..yet..my body..it's growing weaker. It feels so go..good..I...mmmm..I can't control my b..body..oohhhhh...no matter what you do...n..never stop H..hoshi...please I....." she couldn't finish due to the louder moan when he was pushing in deeper. He grunts each time he thrusts but the pleasure was already burning through his mind to feel some animal instincts.

The raw lust in want of her. To claim her for his own and his alone. Hoshi growls again but still thrusts into her while she moans out with parted lips. He didn't stop to watch her breasts jiggle up and down. Seeing her body rubbing against the sheets on her back. She was so beautiful laying down like this that he was only throbbing more to lay on top of her still bucking his hips.

"Ahhhh!...s..so deep..your member is getting deeper!" she cries out drooling that her eyes were covered again.

"You feel so good...I can't stop...mmmm...I can't stop my hips..." he groans against her neck still thrusting into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:30 pm

He was lost and thrusting harder and faster. He grunted feeling the back if her pussy and she felt his tip slamming against the entrence to her womb as he pusbed all the way inside. Their hios meet with loud wet slaps his groans turn to moans and he thrusts harder and harder hitting the back of her pussy with everything he had. She moans worse feelimg him throbbing and getting thicker. Shw could tell he was unstable now and could burst at any second she was getting closer too and she saw him with his eyes closed working to pleasure her with everything he had.

"Close so close haa its getting hard to think. Its going to burst inside if i dont pull out" He said as his hips go wild swirling it around inside her as they teeter oflver the edge.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:06 am

"H..Hoshi, not yet. Please don't mmmmm don't climax just yet. I want to b..be there with you. Please just ahhhhh~" she felt him now pounding away that nothing would get through to him. She moans out again feeling his member throbbing and hitting against her womb opening that Hiraki leans her head back moaning out even louder now. The pleasure of lust growing between them that Hoshi and Hiraki moans at the same time.

"I can't ahhhhhh I can't hold it much longer. You're insides feel amazing that I'm having mmmmm trouble focusing, Hiraki. I want more of you..I want to punish your sexy hot body with my lust till your mine. I love you, I want you, I need you...I...I...." He didn't finish before groaning out her name. Hoshi was so close now but feels Hiraki's pussy dripping and squirting a little but not mainly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:15 am

He keeps thrusting as her moans were getting louder he wasnt kidsing it was throbbing and swelling ready to burst and he keeps thrusting away faster and harder. His moans were louder nowas he pushes harder with his hands on her wrists.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:49 pm

Hiraki panted out feeling him thrusting more and more inside of her that she was feeling her own hips grinding and bucking up against him. He groans again feeling her tightening up before he begins slamming into her. She sits up with a gasp, leaning her head back with lustful moans leaving her lips. It felt three times as good with her own place dripping and spilling out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Hiraki shuddered and suddenly burst just before hoshi pulled out and burst on her belly. Both were panting and dazed. Hoshi who had never gone so far was drained momentarily. Hiraki recovered quickly before he did and burned hotter. They did it and with her feelings satisfied the deep primal need was exposed to her and she could co trol it
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Hiraki panted to lay back on her back, her breasts jiggling slightly from all this that she was drooling to look at the side. Her stomach was coated by his seed but her pussy was dripping wet. Opening and closing from what he did to her. He was panting trying to catch his breath but watching her laying like this just made him love her even more. The desire between them seems to burn as strong now and he was doing his best to remain calm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:19 am

He looked down and saw that she had been bleeding and he started to panic. She felt it before he said anuthing and was quick to stop him

"Wait hiraki your bleeding did i..." she stopped him with a liss and he pulled back panting "himmmph" this time she didnt let him pull away and when he calmed down she stopped kissing him. She wa sheated again from yhe contact and panted as she exaplained
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:22 am

"You didn't. That just means you took my first time...that means I'm yours Hoshi..." she pants against his lips but licks the bottom one to show she's alright. Her body even grinds up against him in hopes he wouldn't think it's bad. She loved him and he was always there to give love as he would do. Hiraki moves from his lips to kiss his shoulder and neck, feeling him hugging her once more but tightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:38 am

Hee grinding was heated and he had recovered enough for it to start pulsing again. She shifts to feel more kissing his lips as they both rock back and forth his chest and her hips. Together they relaxed with him kissing her and her grinding on his member.

"Haa hoshi mmm its okay. I wanted this. I knew this would happen and i dont want ypu to feel bad about it." She said between kisses. He layed on his back lookimg up at her his face twisting with pleasure.

"You mmm wanted it? And didnt tell me becuase i would have said no... you really understand me hiraki..." he felt exposed with her knowing so much about how he would react to her advances and veey heated as she slowly lifs herself up letting it stand. He saw her eyes widen in amazement as it throbbed and she reaches to touch and rub it with her hand settling on his lap with it infront of her pussy. With eyes full of wonder and love she started stroking it feeling it throb in her hand kust as it had when he was inside. The primal need filled her but didnt iverwhelm her. He felt her dripping on his lap and stroking his length. She noticed it was bigger outside of her than it was inside and her eyes fogged a bit picturing it pushing even deeper.

He saw her and watched as she squeezes it pumping it in her hand. He groans a bit and it throbbed getting harder. She shivered not remembering it being this hard and her slit atarted to show signs of wanting to try it out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:46 am

She keeps stroking and pumping his member more and more that Hiraki whines loving the heat and thickness. Her eyes were heavy now that she was pumping him more and more that Hoshi groans out panting in and out heavily. He felt her already spilling more juices out that it was staining his stomach and clothes. He wanted to give her more pleasure that he was holding her hips still feeling her pleasuring him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:05 am

She saw it reached its peak and sat up to push it against her folds. It slides easily inside until it hit that spot again. She felt it pusb aside the walls of her pussy then stop before it was all the way inside. The back of her pussy had stopped it and it was where he had been slamming against when he took her. She moans and started bouncing on him. A he sww was her back and butt going up and down stopping befor he was alm the way inside becuas ehe delt the barrier at thw back. She moans and works her hips to feel more loving how hard and strong it was. It was much bette rthan before thicker hotte and she panted getting close moaning as she started to drip heavily then whimpers "haa i kust put it in mmm and ooh god its already hitting the back of my pussy. Haa its so much better than beofre AAAHH its coming that feeling mmmm its coming again." She said bpuncing more slamming her hips. He moans out and panted feeling her bouncing then clamping down on it befoe her whole body kolted with release. She didnt stop moving she slowed down

"Haa so good i came. I want more. Haa please make me cum more. Haa push when i go down trust me it haa it will be good." She said looking back at him as she bounced and he panted worse doing as she said. She leans back feeling more pleasure and after only moments she slipped and fell on it completely as he pushed up. The force broke through yhe back of her pussy violating her deeper womb. She cries out and whipmers as she twitches from both the sudden insert and the factthat she had cum hard a second time. He wa sall the way inside her not quite long enough to fill her up but that didnt matter. She bounces harder and faster hearing his moans and groans as his pleasure was intensified by her tightness.

He gripped her hips tightly crying oru in pleasure a she felt him go deeper than before. He didnt even know it could be lile this and he moans and goeans as it throbs inside her belly. He was getting closer like before but she still had time to enkoy his cock to the fullest while it was inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:15 am

"How can such a tight place mmmm feel this good? Your squeezing me so tight, Hiraki. You might rip off my member. Either way, I want more. I want you so much. I need you. You're the only one mmmm that can help me f..feel this good." he panted out drooling while thrusting his hips upward to see her bouncing and her breasts too. She was already leaning back moving her hips to hearing the slick noises of her pussy. His member already was slamming into her so much that she was having trouble speaking to him.

It felt that good to her that she moans out drooling even more. Her breasts bouncing up and down and hearing her wet slick place spilling more juices all over his lap. His balls hit against it to make her reach up squeezing her breasts. "Keep moving ahhh keep thrusting that thick meaty member inside of my tight slick pussy Hoshi..keep making me yours. Keep using me..ahhhhh..t..treat me like your pet please. I want it..I need i....ahhhhhh!!" she feels him holding her down to make her grind against his lap.

"n..no way..the whole thing is....it's inside my womb..you're inside of my hot womb Hoshi.." she said panting leaning against him but he panted kissing her neck that one hand rubs her breast not caring.

"B...but it's so tight here..your womb is unlike your pussy....I want to keep giving you pleasure so I can fill this womb of yours with my hot thick seed....would that be a..alright Hiraki?" he said dazed licking her nipples and pulling on them. She yelps feeling that but whimpers loving how the stinging felt. She just keeps grinding her hips as he wanted but they were so close against one another that their bodies were spreading sweat on one another.

"ssssssssss....s..so hot..your member's hot inside my womb..It feels like it's melting right now...wanting more and more of your cock and seed. Please keep going till you fill me up....m..make me stuffed.." she begs that he throbs inside that she was drooling looking up lost.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Heated and lost to pleasure and heat his hips go all out cuasing her moans to rise to screams on heavy lust. They couldnt speak moaning and pantinf together as his hips and hers crash. For both of them it was just too food and they both cum with a shout. Pantinf and twitching she fell nackward on his chest cumming as his cum pumped into her. He panted feeling her back on his chest and hearing her whimpering from the heat and climax. He pulled her hair back over her shoulders and kisses her cheek. He was pantinf heavily and groans as she started to weakly move her hips still wanting to keep going but she was drained and he was too. They were hot and sweaty he wanted more but had no energy and neither did she. Using what she had left she turns over to face him and press her chest against his. She keeps it inside somehow and hears him groan in heat.

Laying like this she saw how badly heated he was and still felt it pulsing inside her unable to go as hard she moves slowly to feel more and sees his fsce twist as he moans weakly in pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:15 pm

"I'm sorry Hoshi...it just..you feel way too good for me...my body won't stop. It keeps moving on it's own..." she pants against his lips but kisses him as Hoshi blushes once more. His hands keeps resting on her lower back to feel her resting on top of him. He didn't blame her for anything like that. However, he was happy for how honest she was with him and her pleasure.

"It's f..fine..I guess I'm happy that you opened up more...even better now." he panted watching her to see her smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks for saying that but think of it this way..now we are together....we can be as one now with nothing worrying us." she said gently to him that Hoshi feels her lower down again and kiss his neck. He bit down on his bottom lip to see her whine and lick his skin.

"Besides; we both are out of it and yet..our bodies keep burning up. I guess we should stop...before we over burn ourselves?" she asked to sit up looking down at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:58 pm

"Haa but you said you dont want to syop and i really dont want to stop either yet." He said panting a bit as he looked up as her as pushes his hips hard as she cane down on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:40 pm

She blushes hearing his words but that made her love and wish foe him more. Hoshi didn't want to stop and here she was bucking her hips down hard to moan out. Her hips kept clapping against akin on skin to make but groan and hearing her own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:41 pm

They work together to feel more hee guiding hisbhands him bucking his hips and panting oit with heavy groans to hee ears

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:32 am