Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 28 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:17 am

Be was panting and trying to catch his breath."what... what are you. Youre not completely human are you?" He said and panted looking at her. She whines needing more of him and trying to feel more since she wasnt done getting as much pleasure as she could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 28 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:45 pm

"Y...you don't remember?..I'm not from this world to be honest and..I'm a little scared to tell you that I'm an alien." she said stopping to pant and hold onto him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:01 am

He kisses he rneck softly and sucking a bit on her skin. "Tell me everything about you and ill wait to fonish until you are done." He said still kissing he rneck and now rubbingher sides. He wante dto know everything about her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:14 am

The kisses to her neck made Hiraki blush while wrapping her arms around his shoulders. However, she wasn't sure how to start it even during this. At least he was willing to wait while she explains herself.

"W..Well, like I said I'm not from this world. I'm an alien that came from another world but my people have decided to leave due to thinking we can find a better one. We used to live on a nice warm planet where everything was just like earth. You could never want to leave. However, due to some sudden attack, we had to leave and find a new place to be safe. It took many years for us to travel through the stars but we didn't find anything except one which is here. Earth looked pretty nice and it had the same looking creatures called humans." she explains looking at Hoshi as he was still holding her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:49 am

He chuckles and kisse she rlips breifly. "I meant what does yoir race call themselves." He said softl and lisse she rneck hard
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:12 pm

"Oh. Were called the Akalings. We are human like aliens that travel but look for a home we can improve and grow our population. Some say we have been known to many other creatures in the space world and here. Though, many have seen our ways and how we live just like humans and other species do." Hiraki said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:38 pm

So now i know who and what you are..." his voice trailed off into another kiss to her skin. " ... maybe you can show me something your race does to please her man" he said in her ear before stealing a rub between her legs so she got his point.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:34 am

Hiraki blushes feeling his lips against her neck but the way he spoke made her feel a little more worse now. She felt her hole already soaking wet that it became more highly sensitive because of it. "I..I guess I can if that's what you wish of me. Usually, females tend to feel their bodies burn thanks to markings that show on us. The more we feel, the more aroused we become. We know many ways of trying to find pleasure.......even if it means trying something else." she panted out feeling him touching along her skin and body, both hands resting on her hips.

"I understand but how will that help in pleasing the one your with. Is their a method or type you guys do?" Hoshi asked as Hiraki blushes a bit more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 am

He added more kisses ro her neck and waited. Was she kust foing robtalk or show him what she can do?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:01 pm

Hiraki blushes feeling his kisses that she begins hugging him tight that Hoshi figures she was growing shy from telling him. He reaches up with one hand to rub her upper back but this made him pull away from her neck, looking at her face. Before speaking, he stops noticing her skin did grow marks on it while she was slowly flushed. Hoshi finds it adorable that he just sees her now squirming in his lap that she was slowly begins holding her hand up to show some energy flowing through her hand and fingers. He blinks a little confused to see them floating around it that she reaches up to touch her own lips before leaning in to kiss his lips.

"......"

"......"

A kiss? Is that how she pleasures a man? Hoshi was really confused now and tried to ask what the kiss would do till he stops feeling something going on. He felt hotter and a little more sensitive that he feels her licking against his neck. Hoshi blushes hotly from this but she was purring while licking against his neck harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:05 pm

He decided to wait and see what happened to him. He eas curious about what she eas going to do
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:38 pm

"You still sure it's alright?" she asked against his neck but Hoshi just kept hugging her close while feeling his body burning a bit more stronger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:41 pm

"Do what you will its only fair s8nce i do what i want." He said softly and she saw his face red.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:57 pm

"You are so adorable, Hoshi.....I love you so much.." she purrs against his neck that her tongue licks against his main vein that something hot was almost sinking into his skin as Hoshi was holding her tightly. She just kept kissing and licking that one spot that it started feeling a little more hotter now thanks to her affections. However, he did feel his member throbbing as it was almost swelling in size without him knowing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:30 pm

He began to pant from the new heat and he watched her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Hoshi hisses in some air feeling her body touhing and pressing up. However, he was clawing the wall and a bit on her sides, feeling her doing her best to make it hotter for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:39 am

Hiraki. Im so heated . Csnt think." He said and tried to keep patient with her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:50 pm

"Seems the mist is working then." she said panting but Hoshi looked a little confused when hearing her about some mist. He didn't see a mist around here but she blinks to maybe having a choice of explaning.

"To answer you; when we are aroused my people release some hormone that creates a high effect of the male being aroused. They lose the control of their thoughts, mind, and sanity. They still have it but they will be demanding to make as much love as possible. Same with breaking whoever they are in love with. Our mist is very powerful and most males tend to break begging the female for more. For males, they have to get the other to drink their release mixed with it that they will be dazed feeling the same effects." She explains but hears Hoshi groans.

"S..so I'm.....hhaaa...f..feeling like this because of her hormone mist?"

"Yes. It's a bit strong and it effects your kind and others very strong. If humans are effected, they pass out due to how powerful it is. You have to be half of something that's able to bare with the smell." she explains as Hoshi moans bucking his hips wanting to be inside of her but she was sitting on top of him while his member was throbbing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:40 am

"So youre just gonna hype me up on and tease me? Why dont dont you take me your yourself. " he said repeating words as he worked to keep his cool and not lose himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:21 pm

"Because if I do, I'll never be able to stop. You see, the more excited you are, the more aroused I get due to your hormones floating around in this air. We are concealed inside of this room where no one can bother us. I can take you over and over again till we are both satisfied. You know, it could be because we both need one another to feel more pleasure burning within us." she said blushing heavily but pants against his lips feeling Hoshi just groans feeling her grinding into his lap very slowly that her breasts were pressed up against his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:15 am

"Hiraki a body can only sustain a state of mind only so long no matter who or ehat you are im sure you would come to your senses it you..." she silenced him with a kiss. She was shivering with temptation and need. Why did he have to give her such dangerous permission? She thought that to herself as she kisses h8m and started to think not stopping wasnt so bad especially if it was hoshi.

He returns her kiss throbbing just as the kiss was meant to do and she presses close getting ready to take her lover in a way she never had before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:58 am

"Regained my sanity and control? That is true but if the pleasure becomes too great, It don't work as well. You see, my kind usually goes for hours and hours because of our energy. It's like how a sayian keeps going till they reach that main peak. I'm sure since you are one, you have very powerful stamina." She said against his lips but gives a few more kisses before breaking it. He groans feeling her still grinding into his lap that she showed a smile right at Hoshi.

"Besides, I know you have that same feeling of urges too with me. I won't drain him long enough to make sure you weak. I only wish to make you feel as much pleasure as possible." she said but tries kissing Hoshi once more while Hiraki grinds into his lap. He panted feeling more pleasure burning his whole body but seeing her reaching in between them to stroke his member slowly. She added some more kisses against his lips but keeps him as hard as possible. Hiraki even reaches in between her own legs to get some of her own juices and coats his member with it. He felt it twitch from how hot it was she kisses him deeper to distract him.

When she got him lubed up, Hiraki breaks the kiss and slowly adjusted her body so the tip was right above her pussy lips. He blushes looking at her then there to see her circling her hips so the tip was touching against her lips. "Enough teasing Hoshi...lets have some more fun...." she said panting in a daze. He didn't know what to do or say but winces feeling her slowly lowering her hips to push his tip inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 am

He felt her sliding down on him and groans heavily feeling her engulf his throbbing meat. He panted looking up at her and she was fighting to keep her senses. He felt too good to her and hearing his groan was putting gasoline on her fire.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:35 am

He panted trying to keep himself calm while Hiraki whimpers feeling herself wiggling her hips to take him even deeper into her. Tight and wet was all around his member that Hoshi groans feeling her hug him pretty tight. He even feels her slowly kissing his lips as she wanted him to feel as much pleasure as she could while looking more heated right after. She didn't move yet and this only made her feel more aroused after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:42 am

Still hugging him tight she moves her hips slowly to feel more and he groans definitly feeling her intent and desire. He didnt move making sure to hug her tightly as well and return her kisses. Slowly she moves and moves faster bit by bit getting used to it and loving evert moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:32 am