Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 34 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Without anymore warning they bothbcum hard and cry out from overwhelming pleasure. Hey borh pant and yeivh against eachoher before kissing and making small noises as theyvregin some of their senses and mobility.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 34 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:51 pm

Hiraki and Hoshi only hug one another tightly that he keeps holding her right on top of him that she blushes from the hold. She did feel him leave small kisses against her neck since he was happy having her in his arms. She was his life, his whole world that Hoshi would destroy anything that was a harm towards her. Of course this made her blush harder while he didn't ease up on the hold.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Unsure exactly what to say he kisses and nips her heatee neck. He loved her and started to not care if they made it ir not to the tournament because beu g with her was very fulfilling to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:08 pm

She smiles blushing happily that Hoshi gently kisses her neck knowing he loved her deeply.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:05 am

Dont you think its time you told me what you are? You havent ever said and im curious. Im also cutious what else youvr beem hising from me." He said nipping her ear gently
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:23 am

"Hmmm? Haven't I told you what I am already love? I thought I did even if you know that much." she said showing a blushing smile upon her face. Hoshi only smiled touching her cheek since he knew she's told him about being an alien but he didn't know what type or the name of what she was.

"I know you have but you only said alien. It would help very much if I knew a little more about you." he said to see Hiraki thinking a bit to herself. True, she's told him she's a alien but she was wondering if it's alright. "If you can't tell me what type of alien you are, I understand Hiraki. You don't have to say if you feel nervous or uncomfortable about it." he explains this because he didn't want to upset her. When taking a deep breath and letting it out, she looks down at him and held his hand.

"I'm a Ooza Alien." she said simply.

"A Ooza Alien?" he asked.

"Yes. A Ooza Alien. We come from the far galaxies that's near the milky way or the main known parts of this world. Were born like aliens but have a lot more energy than most. Sometimes, we are able to focus that energy to either use it for different ways. We can become healers, workers, teachers, fighters, or anything else we wish to be. So far, many or millions of us live on different planets while some I know live here on earth like me but in different parts." she explains as Hoshi held her still as he heard her explaining it.

"Ooza aliens huh? That's pretty cool." he said.

"That and of us being powerful fighters too? We do know of some things of different races like sayains but we do wish to find and fight who ever is that strongest and see who is the strongest in the world. I still plan of proving that with you one day but so far, Sayians like you are really amazing beasts." she comments as his cheeks heat up.

"T..thanks.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:05 am

Hearing all this made several urges burn 8nside of him. The urge to fight the urge to make love with her and the urge to get up and keep going. He had fo4gotten about needing to sleep or rest or eat and everything hit him all at once. She saw his face get red and he smile before kissing her.

"Thank you im sorry i forge5 things when im excited ordistracted. Beli3v3 me you make me feel so many 5hings i just cant settle down." He said after 5h3 kiss. He guessed she devotedher evergy to helping figbting before meeting him and after maybe romance too. She didnt tell him yet but she tastes his ene4gy as th3y touch. Sh3 can c9nsume en3rgy and add it to her own or give it to others.

"Its okay hoshi. I love you i always will. You make me feel many tbings too. Hot safe complete to name some." She said lick8ng his neck. It was a soft sweet tiny l8ck to taste his energy again. It was good sh3 didnt need to eat energy to survive else she would em0ty him out in an instant. He tasted that good to her. She always resisted because it was meant to help her survive if she was running 9ut of power. She just couldnt grt enough and limit3d herself to tiny nibbles only once or twice when they make love. This time the lick was the third and it reminded his body hiw badly he wanted her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:10 pm

He blushes only hugging her close that Hoshi smiled to start remembering their first fight together. He was able to see some of her power but he wonders if she has been holding back? No, she gave it her all in that fight..or did she? The thought did excite him more but relaxing was for right now after their love making.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Sh3 stayed pressed close against him kissing and licking his neck once every few sefonds. Between th3m it felt like minutes. They both felt a similar state of hyper awareness when they fight but now that was present when they spend time together. She was aware of every movement he made as he was to her. She pulls back to look at him only to see he did the same and they they lean in pressing closer. Their kiss seemed to them to last hours and when they cuaght their breath and parted he lay back looking up at her and she sat up looking down at h8m.

"Youre too beautiful for words. I hope you know that." He said then looked her up and down feasting his eyes on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm

"Heh, I thank you for the words.." she said gently to smile more that Hiraki giggled touching his cheek feeling more happier thanks to him. She figures Hoshi was being more adorable that she sits up more to sit on the side. Hoshi sits up to look at her that she smiled with eyes shut, blushing happily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Hiraki. What wpuld happen if you took more emergy?" He asks her and her ears twitch. She didnt know he noticed since she only mibbled and tasted. She blushed redder temembering only legends since her people control their appetite for energy veey strictly
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:43 pm

"That's..a good question. My people has never done that before in our life time so no one knows." Hiraki explains thinking about it. She dose see that extra energy gives good power boots but during this? That's hard to explain. Maybe something effects her people or changes their different moods? She didn't know but maybe she might have to see if their is anything that will answer it.

"????"

"Forgive me, thinking Hoshi. I guess no one knows that even I don't know."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:06 am

Well i wpuld be happy to be your experiment on it." He said kissing her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:31 am

"You wouldn't mind me trying to test this out on you? Oh no no no, I couldn't. That wouldn't be fair for you Hoshi." She said shaking her head but one hand touches his cheek still showing a smile on her face. He only laughed finding her adorable that Hoshi still held her cheek looking right at her still showing a compassionate smile upon his features.

"You really are something else aren't you?" he asked happily that she blushes a little hearing his comment.

"T..thank you.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:18 pm

But what if.. he said even thinking about it made her hot. He was being naughty siggesting something forbidden and it was tempting her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm

"Well, it's unknown but it's possible.." Hiraki said blushing still looking at him but her eyes saw him just looking up to him too. They weren't sure about it but that made the two wonder. "Though, it makes me wonder what your like since your a sayian. I always wanted to know more about your kind as well...if it's possible?" she asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:29 am

"Were pretty much known through the universe if theres space travel. Mostly wiped put ages ago. Stronger every time we fight. Stronger everytime we almost die and recover. We learn any move it it is used on us.... and we ttansform into giant beasts at the full moon." He said but she wasnt talking about that. She wanted to know more about the deptbs of sayian energy. She knew he ha6d infinnite potentiol what shr wanted was how well sayians perform in bed and if he had hidden any secrets.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:23 am

"That's pretty amazing of what your kind can do. I never expected to find out such a thing from you, Hoshi." Hiraki said smiling but he only scratches his cheek with one finger while thinking about it himself. He wasn't sure how she would find it cool but at least she was excited of that fact. "It's like so many different creatures and types are evolving or growing due to everything and yet that makes me wonder what else I could learn from you." she said.

"Hey hold on, that goes for you too Hiraki...I wouldn't mind learning more about you too." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 pm

She giggles and exposes herself to him. "Oh my dear hoshi mmm i fully intend to show you all my secrets. And all you have to do is fuck me. Mmmhmhmhm do tjat and most definitly ill moan my secrets into your ear" she said putting on her jeaviest air of seduction. His reaction was jist adorable and she was quickly motovated to shiw him kust how serious she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:48 pm

He did feel his face heat up thanks to that but Hoshi only blushes heavily trying to remain calm after he moves his hands up her sides to see Hiraki giggle from his touch. She only feels more and more heated after some time that she begins wiggling her hips slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Geeze youre such a bad girl in bed. I just cant resist you when you want me." He said and leans close kissing her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:16 pm

"You can blame both of us for that then." she said teasing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:29 pm

With her pressed close and doing her best to entice him he leans up against her and pulls her body to press hard against his. She pures ennoying it then murrs feeling his lips exploring her exposed skin inch by inch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Hiraki blushes heavily while feeling her whole body burning up as she feels her body pressed up against his own body. Hoshi just kisses her lips sweetly that he held her cheeks blushing slightly. She even felt more heated after some time to grind against his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:06 am

He groans a little like ine of her purrs and rubs her back

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:48 pm