Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 18 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:14 pm

He groans and pants feeling her wrap her legs around him. He couldnt go as hard but did his best as he went all out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 18 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:59 pm

She loved this new sensation of pleasure burning through her body that her eyes looked a little dazed now. Hiraki just reaches to touch his cheek and gently lean in closer to kiss and nip his bottom lip. Hoshi felt way too good for her that she was having trouble focusing her mind because it's all on him. He's the only one that was in her gaze right now and she wanted only him. He reaches to touch her cheek before slowly kissing her once more as they moan together.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:51 am

They kiss and moan worse getting hotter as he returns her kiss and bucks his hips harder. He rlegs keep a firm grip on him as she moans into the kiss breaking it onky to catch her breath. To him she felt so good he couldnt stop and didnt want to. His hands squeese her hands as he holds them and stsrted to kiss her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Hiraki blushes feeling the kisses against her neck but that made Hoshi groan again, thrusting deeper into her again. She arches her back from that before feeling him holding onto her tighter and tighter again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:24 am

Hirami haa i think somethings coming again i cant hold it much longer."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:24 pm

"It's alright Hoshi, don't let it disturb you....just let it out. Let the sensation of pleasure flow through you, my love. I'm feeling close myself. Lets do it together....." she panted against his lips still holding onto him while blushing a little more. Her body was coated in sweat but Hoshi groans out kissing her chest.

"You feel so good...I c..can't hold it much longer, Hiraki.." he whispered still feeling her moaning and grinding her hips harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 pm

He panted out and groans bursting inside a she cries out releasing at the same time and shuddering as his load went inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:22 pm

She hugs Hoshi tightly feeling his seed fill her up deep but Hiraki moans into his ear. The pleasure already going through her mind that it made her shiver again. Their bodies coated in sweat but the sensation of their heat and love only grew more arousing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:46 pm

He panted and looks at her and had to get off her but she was so beautiful like this it was hard to thinj striaght. Ber urges were satisfied and she say up losing herslef in a kiss when she kisses him. "Thank you hoshi."

"For what mmm?" He asks blushing and she kisses him again braking it to speak.

"For mmmm for loving me. For making me forget the pain and mmm fears i had bout my feelings. For mmmmm for this feeling between us i want more mmm please give me more..." she was totally aroused and lost to her desire for him amd he was heating up once more.

Already they had been gone longer than he thought and he did enjoy being alone with her. And being with her.

"Hiraki maybe we mmm need to haa to get home." He was getting heated from her kisses.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:13 pm

"Do we have to? Can't we mmmmm s-stay out here just a little longer?" Hiraki begs of him still leaving sweet kisses against his shoulder and neck. She didn't want this to stop but Hoshi only hugs her against his body while rubbing her sweaty back.

"I know you don't wish to but...we been out here far too long....we need to get home before it gets dark. That and we are running out of items for being out here." he said but she only whines hugging him tightly to make him hold her again.

"...B..but I don't w...want to.."

"I know but hear me out. When we get home and rest up; we can maybe....*blushes* do this again but you have to do it your way. At least I owe you that for cutting your fun short. So is that alright?" he asked to wait for an answer to see Hiraki sigh and nod.

"Yes, that's fine...I do miss taking a hot bath at home so..w..why not?" she said giving a last kiss before Hoshi smiled and helps her stand on her feet. Minutes passed and they already get everything packed up and were cleaned. Hoshi and Hiraki were heading back home now while holding hands. They had so much fun now and even was together. Wondering of the next event being together, they hope for so much more that will happen later down the road.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:49 am

She walked ahead of him faster than before and he seemed to enjoy the pace. He thought about what she said and blushed thinking a bath would be good when he got back. He decided to let her go first in that case. He didnt know what she was thinkong and thought it best not to say anything as they walk.

Within a few hours of walking they saw her town below and he noticed that it was different. There wa alot less traffic in the sky and what he could sense was alot of tension. Maybe there was an emergency or something but he couldnt tell from here. As they get closer he realized the tension was from hiraki from holding herself back. He didnt realize how much their physical love had effect3d her and he had almost forgotten about how their deep basic urges were the same for eachother. He made a mental note to keep it in mind.

She started to jog when she saw the city she called home but now for her he was home true he didnt plan on staying forever but he also said he wouldnt leave if she didnt eant him to. She started to think that maybe she wpuld go with him if he wanted to travel and she knew that soon the worlds greatest fist under heaven tournament would be announced and she knew he would want to train or travel for that.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:57 pm

The thoughts or ideas went through her mind about this, one half said to travel with him but the other said to wait since she was born in this city. Hiraki wanted to be happy and with him but if he left without her, she would be heartbroken. Knowing how many people travel, they end up being gone for a very very long time or for even years.

Hiraki and Hoshi walked down the dirt path together before seeing her house once more. She rushes over to the main door and reaches to find a key. Hoshi waited for her to get the key, which she did to unlock the door and open it. "We made it Hoshi, home sweet home." she said walking in after removing her shoes.

"Yeah, I'm glad to be back home again." he said setting the bag down while stretching his arms out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:31 am

Hey hiraki... its been a long time when do you think the next tournament will be?" She thought about it and remembered that it ws 3 years between each one she tild him that and he nodded trying to work out how long he had been staying with her.

"So if its three years then we have two more years hoshi" she said happily but a part her was worried he would leave.

"Then we need to train. Realy hard. If you want privacy u can travel for the time but if you want you can come with me. That way we can be together and it wint be so lonely for either of us." He said happily. He had been thinking abojt this for a while and only now did he seem to realize how she would feel. She blushed hearing him address jer fear and his words wipe it away. He wouldnt leave withkut her and he woud stay if she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:10 am

"You mean...I can travel with you......." she asked with her eyes widen and looking at Hoshi who was showing a smile on his face. He did want her to be happy so why not?

"Of course. I know you love your city and your home but if you wish, I can stay here with you. We can always go to different places to train without causing too much damage to the city. Or freaking out the people that is here. So what do you say? Want to come with me or-" Before finishing, he suddenly got tackled by her as they both fall to the ground. He winces holding her but looks at Hiraki that was smiling excited.

"....Ummmm, is that your answer of yes or-"

"Of course I want to. I want to travel with you Hoshi..It'll be so much fun and..*blushes* We won't be alone or apart.." she whispered to make him blush as well holding her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:49 am

She was getting heated again being in this position with him and he was heated lookimg up at her happy face. "Good we can explore past the canyon and head towards the coast but we are going to swim to cross the sea. Ots part of pur training.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:28 pm

"I can't wait. I wonder what other places their are out there? I just hope during that time we can train together as we go." Hiraki said smiling to him but Hoshi nods still holding her. They were just happy right now that nothing could mess this up. She lets him go after a while and help sit Hoshi up.

"Sorry about that.." she said smiling.

"It's fine. How about we both clean up? We can rest for a while before making the plan of leaving." Hoshi said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:22 pm

He tok his bath and showered after. By the time he got out he was steamed and relaxed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:30 pm

She was taking that time to cook some food for them before seeing Hoshi out and clean. "You're done?" she asked to see him nod.

"Yep. Now you can take your bath or shower when you're ready Hiraki. I didn't use up all the hot water so take the time you need." he said as she smiled seeing him walk over to hug her.

"Thank you and I made food in case you got hungry. Theirs enough for you and me so eat up." she said kissing his cheek and goes to take a shower. Hoshi watches the food but smells the aroma that tickled his nose. She was cooking up something really delicious and he couldn't wait to get his plate. He looks for one and begins making it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:49 pm

He tried to eat slowly but it was so good he wolfed it down and had to get a drink if water to wash it down. He hears her shower going and pictured her rubbing her body. Her hot body soft and soapy slick and shiny. Kust thinking about her naked got him hard and he gulped and tried to hide it by sitting in the couch and covering it with a pilow while he put on his music he liked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:45 pm

He had his eyes shut trying to think of the music but his thoughts and images changed to showing Hiraki again. Her body still wet from the water but she seems flustered while knowing he was watching her. His hands moving against her smooth body that made Hiraki gasp. She tried to move but he hugs her from behind, kissing and biting her neck that made her whimper. His hips grinding against her from behind while holding her breasts. She moans out loving his touch but he holds her back against his body to kiss her lips.

Hoshi blushes from the thought that the lump gotten bigger under the pillow. He tried to ignore it but he started remember how she sounds when moaning. How lustful she grew when they did it. Even when he was showing no mercy, she wouldn't let it. He opens his eyes to sigh, feeling aroused now but still hearing the shower going off.

"..Dang it all. I need to calm down and fast. I don't know how Hiraki will feel if she saw me like this? Well, she might end up...." he knew what she might do but blushes to shake it off. Wanting to clear his head, he stood up and goes ahead to get some cold ice water and drink it down. He hopes this will cool him off from over thinking.

As for Hiraki, she was humming with eyes shut smiling. She was getting the soap off of her body but making sure her skin and body was squeaky clean. She did hope that Hoshi liked the food she cooked because she'll end up getting a plate to eat herself. He usually liked food so maybe she could make more tasty bits for him to try if he wished.

She opens her eyes feeling more water coming down that she lowers her head back to wash her hair clean of suds or from the shampoo. She had to clean her hair due to being in the forest or because she didn't want any bugs to be on her. She lets the suds get washed out before finishing up rinsing her body of soap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:48 pm

He was slowly able to relax again and clear his mind humming the music.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Hiraki was done, heading down the stairs dressed up with her hair wet. She went to the living room and sees Hoshi enjoying some music. She was happy to see him feel right at home and goes to get some food for herself to eat. The plate was made in a few seconds before walking out and goes to sit in the living room with him.

"I take it you finished eating?" she asked as he opens one eye to look at her.

"Yeah, I did. The food was amazing." he comments to see her blush and smile.

"Thank you, i do my best.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:14 am

He keeps his eyes closed and controls himself. He wasnt going to unless she 3wanted it at the same time. He hums the tunes as they plaay and relaxes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:27 am

"Either way; maybe we could share food recipes together. Just in case one of us gets too tired or can't cook." Hoshi suggested but Hiraki smiled to agree with it. She keeps holding her plate of food but chews on what she had in her mouth, smiling happy. Hoshi only looks at her but then tried to think of other things while the music was playing.

"So did you have a date time when we were going to travel?" she asked him still holding his place.

"It could be a while but no worries, Hiraki. It will be an adventure for us." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:31 am

"I was thinking we stock up on capsules and supplies for a couple weeks then go. That way we have lost of food water and shelter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:21 pm