Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 10 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 pm

He smiled and powered up to match her before getting into his readt stance.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 10 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:53 am

Hiraki smiled getting ready herself as Hoshi did the same, both standing there in the morning sun together. While she was sweaty and hot from her training, he was still fresh and alright for now. When feeling the breeze blow against them, they quickly dash towards one another. She starts off with a few punches and kicks which Hoshi dodges and ducks from while seeing her do the same after he threw a few. They were already giving it their all but trying to expand more and more power into it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 am

It was almost like they were dancing she was hard to dodge and he keeps going working up a aweat just like she was. Over some time his muscles start to show and he was really starting to show how strong he was. She stsrted going as fast as she could forcing him to block more than dodge
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:08 am

Hiraki and Hoshi kept sparring and throwing punches and kicks that their fists slam into each other that leaves some shock wave. She and him struggles a little from the attack, trying to push the other back but they were evenly match with one another. They started giving themselves another power boost that made their energy glow around their bodies. Hers flowed around her clothes and body, her hair moving slowly in the wind of energy. Hoshi's own clothes did the same with his own energy, his hair flowing around him as they were giving each other serious stares at one another.

"Not bad Hoshi..you're just getting even better now....." she said struggling to try pushing him back.

"I could say the same for you too....Not bad...Not bad at all.." he said still struggling to push her back but it didn't work.

"Well, you're really powerful and strong so it's hard not to.." he said to her but she and him jumps back from one another that they were panting in and out before dashing at one another to continue the spar.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:26 am

It was getting more and more intenses as their sparring shaks the local area. As the6 spar th3i4 felings and thou cha ts flow to one another.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Hiraki and Hoshi kept throwing punches that got stronger and stronger to shake her home. They really were giving it all they got but growing stronger by the passing seconds. Their bodies were already aching, their muscles tightening. Their eyes burning with the fires of their spirits just made them smirk at one another. They were good sparing partners and hopes for more battles in training in the future.

For him, he was able to feel the soothing balance of her chi and energy. It was rather soothing and calm for him and Hoshi never felt this way before. It's almost like he was destined to meet Hiraki in this time or was it before he became Gozo's student? He didn't know but now he wished to learn more about her. To study more about Hiraki and her abilities.

For her, she felt the power of his spirit to his strength. Even if he always wished to train and fight, his heart was in the right place. His compassion and kind spirit always showed the light to how he always felt about her. How he grew to like her and love her. He was way different than most and it made his heart skip a beat. Even with his feelings of wanting nothing more but her happiness.

They dash towards each other, crying out with their fists aimed at one another before landing a powerful blow to the cheeks. A sharp strong wind blew around them that it got some leaves blown down from the tree in the backyard. Both Hiraki and Hoshi had swollen cheeks but they fall back on the ground tired and panting from the fight. She had both eyes shut while wincing from the hit and the same for Hoshi. Even after a couple minutes, they both got up once more panting in and out heavily from the fight but they gave themselves a few minutes to rest before going at it once more.

However, when they were charging at one another, Hoshi trips ends up in the air. He flies towards her that made them both crash against the wall. He winces from the impact but held his head with some blood seen.

"Ou..ouch....Hiraki, are you alright-" he opens his eyes to look down but sees her laying on her back but he sees her wincing. His hand was resting on her breast to squeeze it a little. Hoshi said nothing before feeling her push him off of her and quickly sit up covering her breasts.

"......."

"I'm sorry Hiraki! I didn't mean.." he said waving his arms but sees her not looking at him to tighten the hug around her chest. Was she still thinking of what his father did to her? Did the memory leave a scar? Hoshi and her didn't say anything even from the good sparring match but he fears he might have messed that up. She slowly stood up on her feet weak and tired and heads inside the house without saying a word to him. He just looked down fearing he really did something bad now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:46 am

He was frozen for a minute and trying to avoid having a panic attack. He had started to think sh3 hated him now. He pnted and went inside to crash on the couch flipping over th3 back of it and landing on the coushins.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:40 am

Hoshi groans to cover his face thinking what he had done. He was afraid he blew his chance and triggered something. When his hand touched her chest, it might had her remember his father again. "Damn old man...why did he have to be my father? Thanks to him, Hiraki hates me now. She might never live me fully now..." he said looking annoyed but he didn't want to think that.

Second, he would never find another girl like her. Someone that trains, can fight, and understands him. Now, he wishes to find her and apologize. But what could be say? He might get attacked if he went near her. Or yelled at or worse, she might use her fighting skills to almost kill him. Even after the time she was groped by his father, she still might feel the effects from the whole situation to see her angry or afraid of him.

".........." he still gave it some thought before thinking of one person. Master Gozo. He had both him and Hiraki as his students so maybe he can be of more help towards this little problem. He wanted to make things right with Hiraki again. Nothing else trying to drive them apart. It was worth a shot.

After a couple minutes, he was using the phone to speak with his teacher Gozo. He explained the problem to him but waited for Hoshi to finish. Seems like things have changed between them even when things were alright. Now, she's just keeping her distance and he's been on the phone with his master for a while now. Nothing from Hiraki either.

"And that's the story sensei. Because I tripped and landed on her, she might have gotten triggered from what my old man did. Hiraki won't come out of her room and I don't know if she really hates me. What should I do? I don't want to become Hiraki's enemy but her friend. Someone she can trust and know I won't do anything to harm her or betray her." He asked but Gozo thinks about it.

"Well, that sounds like a real mess now, does it? Sorry your having trouble with that. Maybe if you gave her some time in another way, she'll understand and go to you. You're a good kid Hoshi and I guess girls are a little different when it comes to guys." He said as Hoshi sighed.

"I know sensei but I just want to fix this. I have to......i don't want her to hate me and we were drawing so close together. I wanted to learn more about her, understand her side of the story. I want to be able to show her things will never change between us. She means a lot to me."

"She won't Hoshi trust me. She's one of my students just like you and she's been through a lot of things as well. However, don't take this as a sign of giving up. Take it as something she needs help to get through. You never know what effects can have on someone. Which explains you needing someone to always be by your side any way they can." he said but Hoshi sighed to nod.

"Right...I understand sensei. "

"Good boy. Now, before I go, let me ask one thing...It's important that you answer me truthfully about this."

"Okay, what is it?" He asked in hope Gozo had a solution.

"How big did they feel? Soft? Jiggly? Tell me! I always got curious if she is just like some other females. So can you spill that to me at least?" He laughed to Hoshi falling to the ground twitching.

"Wha? *shaking head* Ma-Master, this is serious!!!! I want to make this up to Hiraki and you're thinking about me telling you what her breast felt like?! Not the time!"

"Right, right sorry. Guess I was thinking about something else..Heh." he said rubbing the back of his head but Hoshi sighed to shake his head. Yeah, he is still the same teacher when he met him way back as a kid.

"Ahem....Listen Hoshi, I am sure Hiraki is doing her best to get past the event with your father. Maybe that little incident triggered it again and she got scared. She does trust you right??? You already saw that first hand."

"Well, yeah...but I don't know for how long after I...." he said but Gozo laughed a little. Why are youngsters always jump to conclusions? That tells a lot.

"Trust me, just go talk to her when you have the time. I am sure she is doing something to get past the event. Alright???"

Hoshi sighed but nods. "Yes, sensei.....thanks." he said.

"Your welcome....." after that, he hangs up the phone and thinks on what to say. Hoshi didn't want to upset her anymore. He wanted her to trust him. Feeling confident, he goes to see her in hopes they can talk. Her room was in front of his room but saw the door still closed. Maybe she still was trying to get I've her episode?

But he really wanted to talk to her. Hoshi just had to look past that and hope for the best. Taking a deep breath, he gets in front of her door to raise a hand to it. A little worried expression showed on his face. What if she didn't want to talk? What if she wanted him to leave? What if she...

'Stop thinking negative, Hoshi. Hiraki knows your not like your old man. You are someone that wants to know more about her and show everything will be okay....i won't let anyone harm her again.....jist knock on the door to talk....'

He let's out a sigh, about to know till....his hand stop. A noise was heard in her room. Barley but it almost sounded like a whimper of some sort. That got him worried now.

'Is that whimper? Was that from Hiraki?....oh please don't tell me she's crying........i really did blow it. Maybe i should just leave' he said about to leave but the whimper grew loud for him to hear and stop.

"........."

That did sound like Hiraki but Why? Was she crying or not? Now worried, he had to find out. The door was closed but was it really locked? He grips the door to trust it and felt it was unlocked. He was silent but the whimpering still was heard to have him open the door to an ajar to take a peek.

His eyes saw in her room but he quickly covered his mouth to what he was. Hiraki was laying on her side but she was holding something against her face on her nose. Her shirt was off a little but not showing much and the same for her stomach.

'Hey, That's one of my shirts....how did she.....' he remained quiet seeing her breathing in and out in his shirt bit it was a dirty one he had when training. He saw her breath in and out but one had was in between her legs, stroking up and down. Some thing was off but he didn't know. Was she was or angry?

She didn't notice him yet but he was now blushing wondering what was wrong. Though, seeing like that sorta made him grip the door handle. "Hiraki....."

".......mmmm...mmmmmm......mmmmmm....." She kept breathing in his scent but whimpers louder that it was almost a little moan. Why did she grow this warm? Was it when Hoshi was on top of her? Having one had on her breast to almost feel like he would take her for his own?

Wait, he might not know about that. She was at this for a while and it was burning since then. She was trying to make it go away.

"..........w...why is she....."

"*lowers shirt but panting heavily* S...sorry...i'm so sorry, Hoshi.....i didn't want you to....see me like this.....i am sorry...i'm sorry...i........i love...i love you, Hoshi......"

"..........."

"Mmmm.....mmmm....nugghhh...m..more...more. I need to...feel more...." She whispers that he was blushing worse now to see her sit up and started moving her fingers where she leans against the bedboard fingering herself. That's when she removed the shirt exposing her breasts still messing with herself.

Her left hand rubbing and squeezing her breast still fingering herself that more moans came out. She seems really out of it but he didn't do anything but watch.

He didn't know why but now he felt odd hearing and seeing this. She keeps breathing in his shirt to have him guess she liked his scent? The way she looked and behaved made him worry more but he gulps to look away.

Hoshi shuts the door to look down. Seeing her like that was new but he sees a lump in his pants to sigh and leave to the rest room downstairs. He may leave her alone for a while.

ooc: reply to topic under this one please???

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 am

He went to the living room and sat down on the couch to think.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Hoshi was not sure what he just saw but was worried to what he could be thinking. Hiraki could be feeling something more than what happened. Still might be due to his father touching/groping her a while back. Or it could be something else that might result in something else. He's not sure why but he wanted to help her get past this fear and through all this. He started feeling more hate towards his father but he shuts his eyes to think.

He could ask Gozo to see what he can do to help or he can figure out another way to fix this. He just wanted to think of another way to make it work without harming her in some way. With a sigh leaving his lips, he decided to try thinking of another idea that might work.

"Hiraki..I hope you are alright...I am sorry if it's my father that made you that way.." he hated himself for it but another thought came through his mind as to why she was smelling his shirt. Was she taking in his scent of smell or was this something else? He's not really sure but will figure it out in another time when possible.

From what he saw, Hiraki was busy doing something and he just leaves after watching her. Was it wrong of him to do such a thing? Was it hard for him to do such a thing and leave her like that? He's not sure. However, he hopes it's something he won't re think about till later on. He wanted to mainly help Hiraki get better and not suffer. He leans back in the chair but tried to think of something that might help since she's still upstairs in her room for the next few hours.

Later.....

Hoshi was still in the living room but Hiraki came back down and she seems alright now. Wearing some new sets of clothes with her hair fixed. She was preparing dinner for themselves but they didn't say anything to each other for a while now. Was something on their minds or was it something else wrong. He didn't want to say anything or the wrong thing to upset her. And she didn't know what to say to him.

"...................."

He sees her mixing the food in the bowl but Hoshi wonders if she's really alright after so long. He didn't know for sure but hopes she will be alright after a while. He just keeps an eye out through the window seeing some sunshine through the clouds to them listening to the weather together.

"And we have a beautiful cool morning and it's going to continue through the whole day. If you have someone you want to go and enjoy the sun. Do so! This weather is just perfect so come on outside!" the radio said to all that's listening to the broadcast. Hoshi heard it but sees Hiraki done with dinner as she fixes his plate first and sets it on the table while he looks at it. She still cooks such delicious foods but she turns to prepare her food second after he was served his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:41 pm

He finished quickly and sat still watching her and waiting for he rto finish. He listened to the radio and there was a report of an army attacking a tiwn some distance away and that they had strange clothes. The defense forced were taking care of the problem and the frontline was miving away from the city for the moment. Then it switched to a weather report as hiraki cleaned up keeping quiet but he stiid up when she was at the sink and cleared his throat.

"Hiraki. I was wondering have you made any progress with... the trauma? " he asks clearly and she starts ti shiver she knew he was vehind the counter but he was so close. Her turned her head slowly keeping her dace hidden but her lips and chin were seen. Shw repiked calmly and with some weight behind it.

"Im doing better thanks for asking. But it seems it may be some time before i recover. But its going okay" a small line of drool appears down her chin vefore she turns her head away. Behind her hair she was wxstatic that he was willing to talk to her and her emotions from what she did the night before hut her full force arousing her. He smelled so strong today and she noticed he hadbt bathed.

"I see. Good im both proud and happy for you. If i can help in anyway i promuse no matter what ill do anything to help. " her mind flashed. Anything. That made her want him more before his touch made her forget for that moment all about his father and her emotions were consymed by his touch in that moment of clarity. She licked the line of drool away from thw corner of her mouth.

"Thank you im sure if i need something ill ask. I have a few ideas tho. " she sounded cheery and hiding something but the cheer was real so he smiled and clapped his hands laughing.

"Excellent wel then lets go out today i want to check out a canyon i saw on my way into town shall we make a camping trip of it and spend thw weekend there?" He asked her genuinely pleased and smiling. Widely
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:52 am

"Eh? You want to really go there and now? I mean, it sounds so nice to get out once in a while but.....you sure?" Hiraki asked to see him nod yes to her question. He knew she might have done this a couple times in her life or not. He's known for doing it a bunch of times which makes them fun.

"Sure I'm sure! It'll be fun for us and we can take a break from being in the city and enjoying the outdoors." he said smiling. "Well? What do you think?"

"Hmmmmmm....that dose sound fun and it's been years since my last camping trip as a child and others..." she said rubbing her cheek thinking about this before showing a smile on her face. "Of course. It sounds really fun to try." she said.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:44 am

Great pack what you think you will need and we can leave
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:58 pm

"Alright, I should be only a few minutes but you better do the same. Even with us being out there in the open field of nature, one must be always prepared you know. I just hope you don't mind." she said smiling to him but Hoshi just nods to her smiling. Of course he didn't mind at all but hopes this trip will do both of them good.

"Yeah, I'll get right on it." he said going to his guest bedroom to pack. Hiraki smiled seeing him head up but she did the same to her room, packing. In a couple minutes, she was downstairs waiting for him with a bag on her back and another with other supplies they will need. She was checking the time to see it was now 2:43 in the afternoon. Hoshi was still getting ready from what she heard a while ago for him. She wasn't sure how long he was going to be.

Did he change his mind or did something happen? She was getting ready to call him once more before hearing the door and spots Hoshi coming out with his bags all set. "There you are. I thought something was wrong since you didn't come down for a long while. Were you able to get everything set up for our trip?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was able to do that. Sorry for being so long though." he said to her but she smiled shaking her head.

"It's fine. Anyway, if we are all set we can head out for the trip. I'll be sure to lock up." she said opening the door for them before waiting for Hoshi to step out. He did after a couple seconds she came out and goes ahead with locking the door behind him. "Oh by the way, Hoshi. How long are we going to be out on this camping trip? Did you have a guess?" she said.

"Hmmmmm, I wasn't sure but maybe for a week or so? That way, we can both relax and enjoy the view of nature. I mean, if you want but if not we can make it shorter and come back before.." he said but Hiraki thinks once more about it. She's never been away from home for long due to training and things near home. She didn't want to keep moving around and become a hassle later. Maybe when Gozo sensei told her to relax, was this what he meant?

"How about we think about it while heading to this location you told me about?"

"That works. Just follow me, Hiraki." he said before they set off to the location thanks to Hoshi taking the lead. Even Hiraki was curious about this herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 pm

He headed out and walked quickky happy she agreed.

The next few hours he spent his time collecting capsules contining food water and even a small one that held a shelter that would unfold into any shape frim the local store. Then packing his belongings.

Hiraki only pavjed a few cloyhes for travel and she blushed hearing him question where his last shirt went. He decided later he didnt need it and gathered everything together before putting the capsules on his belt. Hiraki got her  and was waiting in the couch. He came down the stairs. "Ready?"

She nodded and they went out to the north west following the road until it dead ends. The sun eas low and yhe light started to change. Hiraki pyshed herself to the path folowing hoshi. The canyon was little traveled and veey deep. Hiraki felt isolation close in around her as the walls rise and deep shadows start to form. Hoshi was taking the path down.

It was a winding path long and wide with some ruts in the side where rockslides had damaged it. The sun began yo set and all the while she followed him. They didnt say much but she had a hungry look in her eye. Ever since their fall she had a constantly growing need and want for his touch. Her feelings for him also gree the same way sometimes overflowing like they did the night before. They were rising again since it was just the two of them.

The get to a place with a depression in the wall as the light begins to be cut offoverhead. Hoshi sat to take a break and hiraki opened her bag and pulled out sone snacks dor them. He sat and munched looking atound then swallowed. "Okay so heres the plan tonight we camp here and acclimate to the environment then we continue tomorrow morning." She blushed when she heard h8m sau acclimate and  the mate part hit her hard. She smiled and nodded before quietly swallowing and taking another bite.

Hoshi finished fast and pulled out the shelter capsule. He pusbed the button and out popped a decent sized tent that was more like a shack. It had a stove two beds two bathtubs and two toilets. The tubs and toilets were seperated by the same thick cloth that made up the shelter walls. Thete were even sliding cuttains as doors. There was a small table and two stools as well as an overhead lamp. Hiraki smiles and sat down inside it smelled new and helped a little with her feelings until he walked in and sat down. His scen quickly took over the new smell.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm

"Wow, now that's what others call pacing light." Hiraki said while seeing Hoshi walk to the door of the shack and opens it. They walked inside to see some electricity turn on the lights while they set their bags down. "I guess in the morning we continue on till we get to our location huh? This will be so much fun for us.." he said smiling as Hiraki nods to agree.

"Yeah, sounds like some adventure. I just hope we can see so much out here...if that's possible." she said.

"I'm sure we will. Now, how about a bath? I know we been traveling for hours now and this place has two bathrooms; one for you and one for me." he said but she blinks to think about it. Hiraki didn't want to take a bath right now since it's not that dark yet. Maybe she could explore this place and check out the rooms.

"Maybe in a bit. I wanna look around if that's alright with you?" she asked to see him nod before picking up her bag and heading over to the room that should either be one of theirs. Hoshi watches her leaves but is happy she is out here with him on this adventure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:47 pm

He decided to finish expalinimg the place. "The guy said all i have to do is spell out what i want it to do and it does it. Its a disposable model meaming it will wear out and biodegrade faster than most things but it will last 4 days out of the capsule. There ine room two beds a small stove and a small reservior of water for drinking. The bath water is in the tank outside the tank has a filter and steriluzer that it uses to clean the water for reuse." He smiles and set his stuff down on his bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 pm

"That's...impressive. You should be some scientist or something knowing that or.."

"Nope, was shown to me but I was able to remember it." hoshi said but Hiraki smiled to agree with him. At least that's known for it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Say hiraki... i think i know what happened to my shirt." He said his voice suddenly dazed like he was dreaming or imagining. She guloed and hesitated. "Oh? Where?" He blinked. "Well... to be honest last time i saw it... you were in your room breathing in its scent. And you were very... exposed." He said slowly and gulped hopi g she didnt get mad
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

".............."

"I mean, I didn't mean to see anything I just....I didn't know what was wrong so I....left you alone to rest." he said muttering under his breath but didn't know how flustered Hiraki was. After all that time, he saw her. Exposed on the bed while stealing one of his shirts to smell his scent. She couldn't believe he saw that but it was really embarrassing for her.

"O...oh my, I'm so sorry..I didn't know you......I mean saw that. I just..I'm really really sorry about....I just.." she was so shy that no words were able to form but Hiraki just turns away from Hoshi not sure how to explain it.

"Hiraki...I just.." he looks up seeing her back facing him but he reaches over to gently touch her shoulder that made her tense up blushing worse. Her heart was beating strong and loud in her mind but nothing else was going to help her without passing out.

".....You...You probably think I'm gross now huh? Doing that with your shirt. I didn't know why but I never wanted you to see me like that after what happened to me. During the day your so called father came to this world."

"Yeah..I know but.."

"I just..couldn't get the feeling of what he did out of my head..it felt weird and so wrong...he was a animal. Someone that was trying to do what is needed to claim what he wants. I don't know why but it's hard to say why though...makes it harder for me to think or not think about it." she said.

"..................."

"Again; I'm sorry if you think I'm a freak...you might think I am...after that...even after stealing your shirt...smelling it from the day that happened.."

"Hiraki..."

"I'm so sorry for...being such a gross person.." she said trying not to cry but goes ahead and leaves to give him some space in her room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

But i dont.... hiraki... do you... do you love me?" He asks softly he wasnt sure what to call it but that was what he thought it was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:29 pm

"......................"

"Hiraki? Do you love me? Yes or no? I mean, it will answer the question that's been bothering me for a while now. I just...want to know if it's true or not...so please..is it?" he asked once more to give her a worried expression on his face. She didn't know how to answer him but somehow, the words that wished to come out was blocked. Her emotions and feelings were still new but she wanted to be sure.

"I........Hoshi..I don't know how to say it to you without it feeling odd but...."

"But?" he asked waiting but growing nervous.

"*sighs*...yes....Yes I do." she said not looking at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:42 pm

I see. Then those feelings... they are what i feel too... im sure now. But if you arent thats okay. Thanks for telling me. " he smiled and was warm not fold and hewrtless and that gave her great relief. Then it hit her that he had said he loved her. She remembers how angry he was when his father had her and how he fought so hard he was recklessly endangering himself. Hiraki hid her blush and now her own feeling seemd to feed on what he said growing bolder. She may still be shy but now she had a secret side that made her stronger and more confident when she thought about how he felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:48 pm

She didn't say anything else while looking down before Hoshi lets out a sigh. "Here; I'll uh go ahead and fix us some food. Maybe that will help you feel more calm as well." he suggested but didn't hear anything from Hiraki. He figures she didn't feel that close with him as he thinks to sigh.

"Nevermind; I'll just-" he stops his words before feeling Hiraki rush to him and hug him tightly. She didn't say anything or looked at him. All she did was hug him tight and hid her face in his shirt. Hoshi on the other hand was stunned from this but wasn't sure what to do at this point. If she felt the same then this would be a example of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Theor embrace lasted a few moments and she was breathing heavily the whole time. He hugged her making it last longer and his touch was very different. He hugged her with one arm and patted her head eith the other. A few more moments pass and she reluctantly let him go. He looked at her questioningly but said nothing to let her have peace.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:19 am