Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 11 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:07 pm

"S..sorry..I just...I had the urge to......I'm sorry." Hiraki said quickly to cover her face but he only reaches to pet her head. This made her look up to him before Hoshi leans in to kiss the top of her forehead. He thought she was adorable but still sweet for being this kind. However, he didn't want her to over think things like that due to some issues in her own mind. All he did was smile at her in hopes of making her seem more happier than usual.

"No worries Hiraki...but don't be sad alright?" he said.

"................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 11 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:20 pm

If you feel an urge go for it. I dont mind. " he said thinking that this was all they were but not knowing how deep they go.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:31 pm

"Oh n..no no, I couldn't I mean.....don't get me wrong; I'm not a pervert or anything.." Hiraki said waving her hands but was worried of freaking him out again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Its um... omay.. if you were i wouldnt mind. "He said blushing as his imagination got the best of him. "But seriously i really see you as a beautiful warrior so anything else would make that better...
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Her cheeks became flustered again hearing his words but she was not sure how to respond to that. Knowing what he said about her only made Hiraki become more nervous. What would she say? What could she even do? It was way too much to make her feel more embarrassed. Knowing he was always this kind made it even more nervous for her.

"Hiraki?"

"Ah..I.I'm sorry! I just.....no, that's not right." she mutters under her breath but that made Hoshi worry about her. Was she over thinking about this to a point of her breaking down from what she feels? He knew his father was insane true but was she just worried he will do something to harm her? He wouldn't.

".............."

"I shouldn't be like this...I'm sorry Hoshi. I really am. Listen, maybe I should head home...all this is probably making you annoyed right now. So yeah..I'll just.." she moves back from him and turns to head out before he grabs her wrist.

"Hold on, Hiraki. I.."

"What? Are you going to just tell me how freaked out you are with me? Go ahead...I know I should be more as a girl but...I'm not like them. Why would you feel anything for a freak as me?" she said about to cry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Sbe tried to tug away but they both fall and tumble down the side crashing to the bottom. She was on top of him and unhurt he was below her and sore. He panted and she shivered looking around "why do you say youre a freak?" He asks her grimmacing from the brusing from the fall. "Hoshi i think we should just go back up and forget..."

Why? You are the most beautiful warrior i ever met. Youre smart funny and make me think about fighting not jist feel it. Sparring with tou stimulates me like battle never has... i know im a freak but i dont think you are
    . " he said and she blushed. To her he wasnt a freak and he hadnt upset her. Even falling down into the canyon didnt change how he felt. He still fekt the same. So maybe she could tell him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:08 pm

"W..what are you trying to..." she started to say but he shook his head to sit up but she remained on his lap. Hoshi didn't know if the sore he got from falling will go down later but it might take all night. He was more focused on her to make sure she was alright. Hiraki was not going to say much to think she's dreaming before Hoshi reaches up with one hand slowly to touch her cheek. When his fingers brush against her cheek, she tenses up to look away from him.

The touch startled her but he grew worried to touch her cheek and make her look at him. "Listen to me Hiraki...Please." he begs but she didn't say anything before looking at him after turning her head. She saw his gentle expression on his face after a while.

"I don't know why you think that way but believe me; you are beautiful. You are strong, power, a dominant warrior that wouldn't fight just for power. You fight to keep yourself strong and protect all you love. I've seen that when we first fought each other. Sure i won but you should have because you were fighting from your heart." he said but she didn't say much listening to him.

"I don't think you're a freak. I don't think it's gross. I find it not too bad because it's you being you. You're everything to many people Hiraki and well..me too. You have gone through something hard thanks to my father, I'm shocked you have feelings for me after that. You really are something else and it makes me wonder how I got this lucky.." he said but Hiraki stood up slowly not sure how to respond to that but sees Hoshi stand and gently take her hand to pull her close.

She gasped from the feeling before he hugs her gently in his arm. ".....H..hoshi.."

"I know you are unsure right now but I know I'm not. To me, I feel my feelings are true and right. They are indeed right towards what I feel for you....Hiraki, I deeply love you. Nothing will trick me other wise to feel that your love is fake...it's 100% true between me and you....I love you Hiraki." he said in a sweet tone but she was shocked to say anything.

He loved her that much to even accepting the fall they took. She only leans into his chest to hide her face and stop herself from crying.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 pm

He slowly lifred her face and gazed into her eyes. She was looking at him and had another urge stronger rhan bwfore but it was satisfued when he kisses her lips. It was simular to when he gave he rthe bean except she kisses back. They both got hotter and kiss until rhey break for air. He hoped he didntgo too far but she blusjes and hides her face again. "Ob my goodness what did i do. He kissed me and i kust... jkissed back..." she thought then looked at his red face. He was surpris3d she returned the kiss and together they slowly stand up. He wasnt too hurt becuase of his training but he was bruised. Together they climb back up in time for the stars to shine on them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:20 pm

They didn't say anything while climbing back up the canyon walls. He made sure nothing was going to steal their shack before they reached the top. Everything was good but both Hiraki and Hoshi were not sure what to say. They just shared their first kiss together; just like a first couple would do on the first date. All the two did was head inside and get ready for bed. This was way off for them and maybe moving on in better.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:25 pm

The kiss seemed to help her. Her aches and urges were pacified and whule she had the urge to take pleasure with him she was able to better stop herself. As if some part of it was satisfied. She didnt know how long it would last bit the heat and feelings for him had grown stronger. She did wish for those thongs but by his hand. She took off his soaked shirt and looked at his back. It wasnt too bad and she rubbed an ointment on it to help the bruisong. She was burnin . Red the whole time and so was he. She had slowed down the treatment to enjoy it longer and soon she stopped and capped the bottle. He thanked her. And didnt move becase he didnt want to smear the medicine.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:32 pm

"Alright; you just need to let it do it's job for one hour then we can wrap it." she explains while throwing away any dirty pad bandages for him. Hiraki already had things done and set while waiting for it to heal better. "I hope I over do it with the medicine on you, Hoshi.' she said not looking at him bu he only shows a thumbs up because of the ointment. She wasn't sure if he was really honest with his words but if he was..then she was really happy to hear that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:54 pm

He fell asleep like that ajd she lay in her bed looking at him. The heat had griwn stronger but now she had sime control. She saw his sweet face and remembered his touch. She slept peacfully and dreamed she could be open nd honest about her desires and she with him. The romancebetween themin her drema was sweet not heavy and violent lime her attacks of pleasure or what his father did.

She woke early hot but stable and saw he was still sleeping. The bruies was as bad a sshe expected but the ointment was helping.he could move fine.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:01 am

All she did was sigh from this and tried to stay stable for as long as possible. Even if her hunger grew in need for him which could be something brand new. The pleasure only burning up in desires before that made her really heat up. Hiraki squirms on the bed feeling wet but she just remained calm to as best to her ability.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:13 am

He woke up after she did and saw she was cooking. The smell woke him and made him smile happily to get up and eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 am

He heads on over to the kitchen to indeed see Hiraki cooking something up just for him. In her way, this is how she says sorry to others. She could use and words but with this it's simple. She flipped something to hear a sizzle in the pan. She was even humming with no idea he's there.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:16 am

Did you sleep okay? No attacks? He asks and she blush3d nodding
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:25 am

"Good. I'm glad to hear.." he said smiling more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:33 am

Today we will be mostly walking through th3 canyon. It will take two more days to travel. She blushed and nodded unsure if she could hold back that long
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 pm

"I....i see. I guess we will have a long journey ahead of us hih?" Hiraki said to Hoshi nodding his head. Even for two days, she has to find another way to keep her stable from all this without losing control.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:59 pm

The isolation had stsrted to get to her by midday. They were closer to the water now and he had turned down a oath keading to it. She followed relieved to finally have a olave to cool down.

He set up the camp like before the rushing waters echoing and seeming louder than they were. Hiraki went to the water and put her feet in and started washing he rkegs clean. Hoshi noticed and saw she was pulling her clothes uo her keg to wash more and turned blushing to give her privacy. He started the cooking and heard a sigh of releif from hiraki as she started to cool off. He didnt look not knowibg what state she was in and bot wanting to make her feel exposed or wrong.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:18 pm

She was happy that water was near by for her and even him to use. Plus, it seems to be cool enough for her. The heat flowing through her body was burning her but the water seems to help her a little more than she thought. Hiraki keeps washing her legs more but her eyes watches how her fingers run down her skin when they were soaking. However, the image and feeling of primal need started to rise again.

She shook it off trying to ignore it because she didn't want it to become a problem for her. Hiraki wanted to do something to keep herself under control without freaking Hoshi out. Even if her need comes and goes, their are times when she has to let it out. With another shaky breath, she looks down to see the water reflection but wonders if Hoshi was alright.

As for him, he was in the middle of cooking dinner but his face remained flustered. Was it because he was able to see her legs or was he hoping for more? Maybe seeing her true beauty...."What am I thinking? I can't...she and I are close and I don't want to do something wrong to freak her out.." he whispered to himself. He grips the knife but lets out a slow breath.

"Calm down, Hoshi...just remain calm.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:40 pm

He relaxed a bit and soon she could amell that it was reasy. He didnt expect anything but when she returned she wa swearibg her swimsuit. He was washing the dishes when she came in and didnt notice yill he turned around
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:46 pm

"Welcome back, Hiraki. I just-" he stops speaking when seeing her in the swimsuit. Hoshi blushes seeing her but his hand grips the rag and plate tightly. Seeing how the water drips off of her legs to the ground. Seeing how tight the swimsuit held her body so snug like. Almost like a second skin. "......"

"Hey Hoshi, sorry for being gone for so long. I needed some time to be alone and clean up. The water is amazing here. Almost like magic." she said drying the floor using the towel to not ruin the floor. She was happy feeling better but didn't know Hoshi was starting at her.

"That's....*gulps* Great.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:50 pm

"I hear it flows in from the mountains and is really cold. I yook a longer payh because it folliws the river and if you have an attack you can cool off. But in that suit youre firey hot " he said then clamped his hands over his mouth. The laat part wasnt supposed to come out. She blushed and giggled embarrassed and flattered before sitting down to eat. She saw he eas already doing better and her ointment took half yhe bruising away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:53 pm

"Thank you for the comment silly. It's sweet of you to think of me that way..." she said blushing happy but Hoshi looks away quickly to hide his face. How in the world could he let something as that slip out? He wasn't sure what she thought about it but hearing the last comment, didn't seem too bad. Even right now, she was eating her food and heard her gasp in pleasure.

"Oh my, this is delicious! You have a real talent for cooking Hoshi." she said but chewing the food before swallowing it. Hiraki got a bit more and was eating more of her food happily while Hoshi didn't know what to say about that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:25 am