Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 22 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:59 pm

He squeeses and rubs passionately and groans feeling her circling her hips.heaeing he rmoans makes him thrist harder and faster as the throbs woth pelasure inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 22 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:35 pm

She yelps feeling that but she only bucks her hips down harder and harder now. Hiraki leans her head back moaning out Hoshi's name that she feels him reaching up to grab her breasts to pull her in closer, kissing and licking her nipples and breasts that she moans hugging him tightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:11 am

He sucksband kisses he rbreasts feircely and pulls sharply on her nipples as his hips slam up into her. His heavy breathing and groans slowly become moans as she continues calling out to him and moaning. For the both of them, they were finally relieving pent up feelings and going all out even as they get closer.

Mmmaah so hot hiraki im burning up mmmmm" he says sucking one breast the switching to the other. He groans heavily loving how soft and tight they were she really took care of herslef and he bucks harder getting closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:17 pm

"Ahhh...hah..n...not so hard, Hoshi..I don't wanna..mmmmm..I don't wanna cum just yet. I want to do it together with you mmmmm..I want to f..feel pleasure together.." she begs of him but Hoshi only throbs inside of her feeling how tight she became. The heated pleasure of their bodies burned with one another that he was slurping and licking her nipples even more now. She was way too good for him and it was making his mind blank to tighten his grip thrusting up quickly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 pm

He thrusts harder and faster getting closer himself and she was about to burst when she felt him thrust harder than ever and empty hus load inside with a loud moan. Feeling him bjrst inside she cums hard at the same time and falls limp. Theg both panted and he fell on her with his face in her chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:35 pm

They didn't do nor say anything to one another before Hiraki and Hoshi panting catching their breath and looks at one another again. Their cheeks were heated this time but that made him only touch her cheek and feel more love for Hiraki again. He moves her in close and started kissing her neck to hear her whine again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:47 pm

"Mmm i think its time for bed hiraki. We are going to spar in the morning."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:22 pm

"Hehe, alright Hoshi..I can't w..wait to train with you." she said nuzzling into his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Okay then lets get inside and go to bed. He says happy butbshebdoesnt budge not wanting to seperate from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:24 pm

She blushes still holding onto him that Hoshi was confused as to why she didn't wish to move.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:28 pm

He guessed that after being forced to atay away from him romantically she didnt want to seperate after. To solve whis he picked her up and carried her to the bed laying down with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:31 pm

Hiraki blushes feeling him hold her close but she only cuddles up against his chest, smiling happily to be with him after so long. He just pets the top of her head with one of his hands to see her shutting her eyes. He wishes for her to rest well but Hiraki nods to agree.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:46 pm

She felk asleeo first laying on top of him and he sleeps after holding her close. The next morning came and she wakes up in his arms and snuggles up to him. Her moving woke him and and he daw it was after sunrise. He sat up with her and she whines.

"Noooo"

"We have to train and travel maybe we can cuddle tonight." She whines again and lets them get up. She remembered she couldnt wait to train and decided tht theu would train naked for once since they were in thw wilderness
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:29 pm

"Are you sure we get to cuddle after training or later tonight?" she asked him while following him to the bathroom but Hoshi looks to her and smiled. Seems she really didn't want him to be too far away from her but she just hugs him from behind while Hoshi sighed.

"Yes, we will silly. I give you my word." he said. "Besides, you told me you wanted to train from the other night to get stronger. You are already strong but you know." he said.

"Yes I know..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:45 pm

We will start by pouring all our power into one single attack we fire at the sky that way we dont hurt more thsn we need to. Make sure its everything becuas eit can take a while to focus and containint before fireing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:06 am

"You mean like gathering chi within our selves? I guess I can give that a shot." she said while thinking a bit of on what she should do after a while, knowing much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:35 am

You have already mastered that. I meam gathering it outside your body and focusing all that you have into a single attack. This is an all or nothing type to be used in emergencies only basically dump everything you have into any attack you choose." She watched hom power up to his maximum and try to focus all that she felt onto his hands. The atack was the same asthe blast he clashed with her at the tournament and the bkast he keeps fireing into the sky. Before 50% of what she could feel it begam to become unstable and he had no choice to fire it up or it would expand killing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:02 am

She seems to nod but understood what he means before getting ready but Hoshi told her that she had to try building up as much as possible before letting the attack go to the sky. She only nods to show she understood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:20 am

As you can see. I can only control about half of my energy in one attack. Lets see how you do?" He said sitting diwn and watching her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Hiraki blinks hearing what he said before she decided to give it as shot. "I'll try." she said before closing her eyes slowly to focus her energy to her hands. Hoshi didn't say anything not wanting to break the focus she had before he sees her gathering energy from around her. He didn't say a thing still before he looked shocked as the energy started growing in her hands carefully while she still stayed focused.

"......"

The power still kept building in her hands but Hoshi was wondering if Hiraki was holding back during the tournament.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:26 pm

He keeps watching as three fourths of what he felt from her fill her hands and she started to struggle to contain it. He watches befkre sh3 cries out and fires her blast. He watched it fly as she panted sweating and feeling very satisfied with herself. Sure it wasnt as strong as his bjt she could pour more of her energy into an attack than he could and control it better. He knew she had been training herself and now saw the results.

"Better than me maybe you could give me some pointers." He admitted and smiles he figuree if their eneegy clashed even if he was more powerrul her smaller attack would win being more stable than hjs own. He had alot of work to do.

"Just keep practicing hoshi thats all" she blushed twirling her hair in her fingers. Seeing how she used hers had helped him a little and they stood together to do the same thing together. He stopped trying to restrain hjs energy and let it flow the way she had and as he contained it she fired her energy out and he did the same. He did better but it wasnt as controlled as her yet. They both knew what they neded to work on. She needed to get stronger he needed to learn better control. Hot and sweaty after straining themselves they go inside to rest and rehydrate. Energy attacks of these levels really drained them but as he gulps his water she couldnt stop blushing at him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:48 pm

"You did pretty good today, Hoshi. With a little more work, I'm sure that attack will be much more in your control. Just keep at it and I know you will do it." Hiraki said drinking some tea as Hoshi smiled rubbing the back of his head.

"Heh, thanks Hiraki and I will. I'm going to make sure I do better on that so I can have it more controlled like yours." Hoshi said sitting down with his water to see Hiraki smile happy for him but also proud.

"I know you will silly.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:34 am

It wasnt much longer that they were rested and ready to leave agAin. He packed up the house into its capsule water and all and they continued to head for the coast. The mountains were tall and climbing over them was nessecary to train and reach the coast. He didnt use a road and they run together as fast as they can really pushing their limits until lunch time at lunch he unpacked the house and meeps in it reserve mode where it drained their supply of water without getting more and he started to cook lunch with her. They shared the work and she couldnt help but blush at his red face. His face was red because he and she were both together and he couldnt be happier.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Hiraki knew that he felt the same way and it only made her feel like Hoshi was everything. Training together and feeling more close is something he really was happy to feel and hear about. They grew more closer as well which was sharing stories of their childhoods but she learned more about him and he learned more about her. Right now, they were eating some light snacks together after taking some break from training to talk about some new ideas for fighting styles.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:00 am

I dunno. I mean i just think as i fight i dont really have a favorite way to fight. I prefer energy attacks to melee because it comes natural to me." Hoshi explain to her after the had asked his favorite style. She blushed remembering how he was working on changing how his energy behaved while he was living with her and she leans on him taking another bite.

"You know hoshi that might be good since it makes you unpredictable to strangers. But if someone were to get to know tou really well your habits would be known to them dont you think?" He smiles and finishes what he had in his hand.

"Yeah but only you ams gozo have been around me long enough to figure me out. And you could use a little work on that. But i bet gozo wouldnt beable to keep up with me since ive adapted to new styles simce last time he saw me." He nuzzles her head and looks out at the sky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:53 am