Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:10 am

He filled his hand witb energy and pusbed it out sending a bolt at her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:38 am

She slammed her hands together before thrusting them up to create a energy wind that somehow becomes a energy chi struggle. The burst of electricity and wind was seen in the fight but people were shielding their eyes from the power these two where showing. Hoshi and Hiraki didn't back down but they were shocked to see they could use energy like this to fight.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 am

He fired a beam to counter her move and together they clash pusbing with everything they have.

When all their energy was spent the energy exploded and sent them both flying to the edge. Weak and weary they struggle to their feet and he charged at her to try kicking he roff but she blocked and their moves were slow enough for the crowd to see them fighting
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:37 pm

"This is something else folks. Hoshi and Hiraki are tired and battered in battle but their still giving it their all no matter what. This fight will not stop till one of them passes out." the announcer said seeing Hiraki hit Hoshi but he deflects it as they still kept it going. No matter what was thrown or kicked, they either blocked it or stopped it. Seconds later, they were looking down before Hoshi and Hiraki pulls back a fist and tries to punch the other before it hits them at the same time hearing a loud gasp from the crowd.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 am

They both fell backards. "AMAZING WE HAVE A DOUBLE KNOCKOUT THE FIRST ONE TO RISE TO THEOR FEET AND DECLAIR THEMSELVES THE WINNER IS OUR NEW CHAMPION "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Hoshi and Hiraki struggles to stand up after the blows they given each other, sweat dripping down their faces from the struggle. The announcer watches them trying to stand but the struggling was hard on them both.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Hoshi stood up first shouting that he won.

"INCREDIBLE FOLKS HOSHI WINS THE MATCH LETS HEAR IT FOR OUR RUNNER UP!" the crowd eruots into cheers as hoshi reaches to help hiraki up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:53 pm

Hiraki coughs a little from the intense fight but she stood herself up carefully herself, hearing the crowd cheering for Hoshi who seems to have won the battle. She never thought another would beat her but it was fair and square and she wouldn't argue about it. The announcer held up his arm while cheering to the crowds but Hiraki went to get healed up after a while since they were still cheering for him. While she was being taken to a medic room, Hoshi looks to see her walking off.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Hey. Hiraki"

"What? Come to gloat?"

"No i came to thank you. I never had a challenege like that since my brother died. Thanks for fighting me it was an honor" he bowed respectully to her with a big grin on his face
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:00 pm

The big grin sorta startled her since he seems to always be on the light side. She never figured out why males were tended to be like that. However, not all of them were like him. Hoshi was a little more...different than someone would figure him to be. She only looks away from him before letting out a tired sigh.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you liked the fight between us." she said to him but didn't see Hoshi sit up straight and looks at her.

"You know? If you want, maybe we can fight again. I wonder if you will be even stronger than today.." he said even more excited but Hiraki blinks before she shows a sweat drop near her head.

"Depends if we meet again but sure." she said before starting to walk off again but Hoshi smiled waving bye to her while the crowd kept cheering for him since he wont the prize of 12 billion zeni. That was a worth pay for such a thing but now a days it's not too bad. At the moment, he was already giving the money and given proper care for the fight between Hiraki but he sees the other fighters congratulating him for the win. He didn't see Hiraki around but wonders if she was leaving after being treated. He hopes she was alright regardless of the fight. As for her, she was already heading back home while holding a bag over her shoulder.

She was thinking about everything but she only hopes to get stronger during this new path. Her family knows she can but it's just a matter of time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:00 am

He tried to find her so he could give her half his winnings to him it was a tie and she deswrved half.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Hoshi still kept trying to follow or find Hiraki if she was near by or was in a location. Being in or near the city could mean something else but he wouldn't stop till he found her. Hiraki already got home while taking a needed hot soaking bath and getting clean again with bandages on the needed locations. She was watching Tv now while eating some fried rice with shrimp and veggies mixed into it. Everything didn't seem to happen today but she didn't mind it after so long but she will need to train even harder to get even more stronger.

If she did meet that man again, Hiraki will have to be ready if possible. She still relaxed and kept eating her dinner with chopsticks, hearing the weather being rain tomorrow but that might help her with training since she rests today and gets back into it later tomorrow.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:30 am

He asmed arpund holding her poster for the tpurnament and ttyied to find where she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:45 pm

Some people were helpful with pointing him in the direction of where Hiraki was but others didn't bother to help Hoshi. They figure he was someone trying to go after the girl or do something since they knew Hiraki for some time as a child. Hoshi did explain that he wanted to only speak or find her with no intention to harm her in some way. He only wishes to help her to his best ability and maybe get a little talk with her.

He got another person leading Hoshi down some road with houses lined up around but when speaking to another female, she explains that Hiraki wasn't in the city but somewhere far out near the water. She loves living in a quiet space but with lots of room for her training and relaxing. "Really? She's there on that small mountain like hill?" he asked.

"Yes. You will find Hiraki's home there. She just went there a hour ago so she should still be home." the female said smiling to him that Hoshi bows to her as thanks.

"Thank you very much...." Quickly he hurries over but while the female sees him leave, she smiled wondering if this guy was the one that would help Hiraki become more open with herself? Will he be her 'soulmate'? the one that would lead her towards happiness? Only time will tell. Hiraki was already done eating some food while finishing a 30 minute training round, watching some Tv in the living room of her home. She did enjoy having some time to rest and relax after all that but she tires to think of some new practicing moves for her to work on for the next tournament.

That might be years or months away but she'll be ready. Before turning the channel of the tv, a knock was heard at the front door. This made her stop watching TV and sits up to wonder who that was. No one usually bothers her in this town near the city but it's rather new. The knock came again that made her stand and walks over to it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is Hiraki here? Or if this is her house, are you in there?" he asked from outside to make her blink and start to open the door. Right there, she was face to face with Hoshi.

"Huh? You again. You're that guy from the tournament." she said.

"Yes, you do remember me don't you?" he asked hoping she did.

"Yes, I remember you....but how in the world did you find my home? No one else should know where I live..." she mutters to see him chuckle with a scratch on his head.

"I had help from others down in town..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:59 pm

"Look i dont want to stay long if im a bother. I just wanted to give you half the earnings because as i see it we tied for first. You keft so quickly that i didnt get a chance to do so afte rthe presentation. " he said calmly taking out an envelope and giving it to her. She openwd it slowly and discovered it was really half of the winnings. She counted it out and her amazement showed on her face.

"But why? You won? What do you want from me?"she asked suspicious of him. He smiles.

"Nothing more that you are willing to give. I want to be friends and fight you again sometime. Ive never faced a challenge like that from anyone since i was a kid. " he smiles rubbing his head.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:29 pm

"...R-really? I thought you would have many that battled you and....well, won. What makes me different from them?" Hiraki asked after setting the envelope down on the table as Hoshi smiled again with eyes shut.

"Because you give me a challenge and it seems that you are the only one that gave it your all without holding back. I really find that amazing." Hoshi said with a smile that Hiraki blushes from the comment but slowly looks away not sure how to respond to that. He seriously thought about that of her? Being a powerful fighter than the others he's battled before?

"....Oh my....t-thank you."

"Of course." Hoshi said smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 pm

"I gave it my all i promise you. It you want proof we can fight again whenever you want to. If you want to." He said happily and honestly
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:58 pm

"......Well, I guess if you don't mind fighting me and all. I wouldn't mind having a rematch with you once more....but that left me questioning about something." Hiraki asked while seeing Hoshi confused a little bit.

"What is it?"

"Your fighting style seems familiar......it's like the same one my master showed me but in a different like stance. Still powerful but still dangerous.." she said muttering.

"You think so?" he asked to see her nod.

"Tell me; what is your master's name?" she asked him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:20 pm

"My master? Well i learned from a strange man his name was always hard to pronounce. If course i personalized what i learned as he instructed if me as well as sought challenges to test my skills not show off. " he said shyly he wasnt sure just yet what the name was becuas eit wss hard to say it for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 pm

"Oh, I see. I guess for me my master's name wasn't too hard to say but I guess if you want, you could write it down for me?" Hiraki asked him but Hoshi shook his head explaining even writing it down might not be as good to help as much. The name was difficult and this made her blink and look confused. This was going no where but maybe she can help him by telling him her master's name.

"How about this? Why don't I tell you my master's name. I guess if you find it better to say your master's name, that might help." she said to him as Hoshi looks at her with a smile.

"That might help. So tell me, Hiraki. Who is your master?"

"My master is named Gozo Zumashi." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:47 pm

"THATS IT! how did you say it so easily but... wait.. he was your master too. Meaning you passed his final test. The defeat of him using what you learned and personalizing it." He said and grew giddy and excited. He was happy to know he met a fellow stident and that she was beautiful and skilled.

When she nodded sh3 blushed

"Its not hard to say nust call him gozo"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:17 pm

"Gozo?"

"Yes. Many other students under him had a hard time speaking his name so he said they can call him Gozo sensei. That fits just as well with calling him by his last name as well." She said smiling to Hoshi but she slowly hears the time chime to 3 in the afternoon before she sees the window. Dark clouds have rolled in and it was pouring down raining now.

"What's the matter?" he asked looking to the window himself to see the rain too.

"I forgot that their was a rain storm coming and it seems to just started. You could stay here till it stops but that won't be till tomorrow." she said looking at Hoshi as he blinks to look at her then at the Tv seeing the weather himself. Right there, he heard one man speaking of a rain storm hitting them but that only seems to happen as rare occasions.

"Strange; master Gozo did say something of a rain storm hitting when I went to find you.." he said.

"Did he now?" she said to see him nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:39 pm

He satsown on the floor and epmtied his pack one item at a time. It was mostly notebooks and electronics. He sat on the ground comfortably and stayed quiet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:25 pm

"Hold on; I got a extra bed if you are going to sleep down here. I would give you a guest room but I guess you are okay with that?" Hiraki asked but seeing Hoshi look up at her then showed a smile on his face. He didn't want to be a rude guest but he also didn't want to seem like someone who would crash here for his own reasons. She sighs and goes to carefully go and fix him some food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:43 pm

He smiles and agrees. He watched her cook getting impatient since he always had a huve appetite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:22 pm