Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 38 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 am

Hoshi wasnt ready to give up just yet and gave he reverything he had before going wild inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 38 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:46 pm

Hiraki cries out leaning her head back feeling him going all out but she only wishes to feel even more pleasure. Her body was burning out worse that her hole just sucks him in even harder. Hoshi groans feeling how tight she became till he started looking more aggressive. His body moving and bucking from each movement, feeling her hugging him tightly in needs of more pleasure. She whimpers feeling more heated that she started kissing Hoshi's lips sweetly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:02 am

As she kisses him he thrusts harder and his body moves hers more. The kiss was wonderful and he returns it. It slowed his hips splitting his attention between her lips and his thrusts. The eased pressure allowed some toight in her mind but that only showed her she wanted more. As for him he couldnt think. He was trying to keep up with her need and his power was being sucked out by her body.

The more of his energy she gulps down the more she wants. She never cut loose like this befo4e and having someone with energy yhat keeps peaing the way a sayian does was intoxicating her. Her movement became heavier. Lust and need were starting to seep in and drive her crazy for him even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Hoshi never knew her race could absorb so much of his energy, draining him like a sponge soaking up water. For him though, he was impressed she could do such a thing but finds it...amusing. Knowing the possible outcome of pleasure was going through her mind just like that. With her hips bucking down harder and harder only made him groan in pleasure loudly. She was clamping around him now that before he could get a word out of his mouth, he felt her lips pressed against his own.

Her small tongue swirling against his own as she begins slamming her hips down rougher and rougher now. It was enough to make her purr again. His hands kept where they were around her waist that she was already grinding into his lap hoping to find more and more pleasure. Her breasts pressed against his chest that he keeps her down on his lap while they make out even harder. After seconds and seconds of the kiss, he breaks it wanting air but she whines feeling that. Hiraki didn't want him to break it so soon that she begins grinding into his lap again leaving love bites on his neck.

He hissed in some pain but groans feeling her giving a few soft licks. "E..easy Hiraki..I know you feel g..good but...grrrmmmmm....what about m..me? I want to give you pleasure t..tooo..mmmmmm!!" she didn't hear his voice but felt it from his own body reaction. She really was enjoying all this that it was leaving him wanting more and more from the thought of how much he wanted her. Knowing the outcome of this, he begins leaning in closer to fall on his back to the bed as she kept up with the nips and biting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:52 am

She toon him more and more kissing biting and sucking his skin taking traced of his energy even as her pussy devoured his cock and main power. She couldnt get enough of him and her lustful body was burning worse. She lost track of hiw many times she had cum it couldnt have been more than twice since she started claiming him.

He was so potent that his reflexes still worked and his hips buck into her crashing ones breaking through her womb before she intended to do it herself. It was mostly his size thanks to her movements and fluids he had swelled and lengthened inside of her. She had been careful to keep his tip away from her most dangerous spot but his reflex drove his full length all the way inside. The surge of energy she felt triggered another orgasm at the same time the breach snapped something in her mind.

She took him harder nolonger able to control her drain on his life or her own lust as his body forced her to change how she was feeding. She screams out as his cock suddebly and visually griws inside of her again as more of his energy flows through it and ibto her. He was trying to control himself but his body wasnt listening to him. The repeated stabbing of the back of her womb before she intended to let him have it sent her leaking juices into a cascade flowing down the meaty girth that was threatening to break her womanhood.

She tried to warn him stoo him or even reduce how much she was taking bjt each time she tried she was hit by a violent orgasm that caused her to let out all of her sounds that she was hiding to focus on okeasuring him.

She was leaning back as her body was claiming and being claimed by her chosen lover and his every reserves seemed truky endkess to her.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:43 pm

Hiraki spoke in broken words that she was only able to feel more heated thanks to it. Knowing the possible outcome of pleasure. She even felt more heated because of it. Her hole still soaking up his energy that Hoshi groans out hugging her tightly. She screams out again clawing at the bed but he didn't stop or slow down while she was leaning her head back. She tried speaking again but Hoshi just grunts still slamming upward into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:48 am

Something insixe oc her seemed to . Ill up nearly ay the same moment her pleasure peaked as xid hoshis. They both cry out in climax as his seed flooded her abused womb anx pussy. Dazed and drunk on lust and power she fell twit hing to the bed. She never had this opportunity before to fill up her beed cor energy to th3 point where she couldnt absorb anymore. The climax xazed him but not nearly as bad as before. He was shaking anx pant ing hard t o catch his breath as he looked at her weak twitching form.

He pulled out of her earning a whine of protest before it slipped out...

Her hole was flooded with so much cum it spilled out of her and her belly shrinks from it. He didnt remember cumming that much and remembered only that her insides were milking him. There must have been a point before or after he snapped where she couldnt stoo cumming and she felt so good that it didnt stop until her hunger was satisfied.

She reaches to try and hold his cum inside but it spurts between her fingers as she bent to use her palm "nooo all your precious cum iys wasted now. I wanted to keep it inside me all night." She said trying to keep the rest inside of her. He was dazed still and she recovered first becuase yhis was like eating to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:41 pm

Hiraki only whines seeing most of it spills out but their was a little bit still inside of her. She whines sadly looking at her covered hole still having some of his cum that she saw Hoshi still looking dazed thanks to it. This made her only feel more weaker and hotter thanks to it. She pouts to move closer to him and cuddle up against him. She felt sad that it spills out to leave sweet kisses against his chest.

"I'm so sorry; a lot spilled out. I didn't want it to spill out b.but it did...I'm sorry Hoshi. I wanted to keep it in.." she said dazed.

"..............."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:15 am

He didnt have to say anything. He rested a hand in her shoulder and a calm passed through her. It was alright as ling as she enjoyed herself. She cuddles closer and sniffs nodding. She did enjoy herself fully but she didnt like waste. She knew he felt the same about wasted food from the table. It was really special hiw he could comfort her and she could encourage him. As he held her close he breathed in jer scent deeply relaxing and nuzzling her hair.

"H .. Hiraki... its okay... to take as... much as you want. Its hard to... restrain myself.. sometimes. A sayian woman much like an earth woman knows when her man is having trouble and knows just what to do. I guess the same is for the oona because i was having trouble and you acted just like a sayian woman would have." He didnt know how else to praise her other than compare her to a saiyan. He like all sayians were prpud of their heritage as soon as they learn of it it is born in them and that pride is of high regard.

By comparing her to his race he was elevating her to equal if not superior status. Sayian women are typically more dominant than males. As a warrior race they fight with their men and manage the home at the same time. When all the men are away it was said saiyan women defended their home from invaders. The males on the other hand can only think of fighting and gaining as much status power and wealth to sustain their appetites and lifestyles (mostly combat related of course) as hiraki and hoshi cuddle and give small kisses to eachother he was growing much more alert.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:21 pm

"I'm still sorry though.." she mutters against his lips that Hoshi smiled holding her close. Hoshi didn't want her to seem down because of it but only wished to her to be happy. She cuddles up against him still happy and smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:26 am

They went to sleep tpgether nearly at the same time and he held her all night long. Hiraki was happy when she woke up. Hpshis arms were still around her body hokding her close. His sleeping face was peaceful and relaxed. She nezzles closer and stays where she was enjoying the calm peace between them.

She felt him starting to waje up and quickly pretended to sleep. Shw feels his yawn and stretch then look down at her. "Oh.. right... that happened... shut up hoshi she might be awake..." he said muttering to himself but she heard him being aeake.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:05 pm

"You know you are still adorable when you act like that." He quickly looks down seeing her awake that Hoshi's face flushed pink. Did she heard anything he just said? Maybe in some way but it left him only thinking about it. Knowing the possible outcome of them being like this just made her smile happily.

"I don't know if you really heard that but....am I wrong about that? "he asked.

"Nope, you just become more loving for me and being only me. I hope you know that right?" she said happy that Hoshi smiled. Hiraki just sits up gently to kiss his neck in a way of saying she loved him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:57 pm

Her kiss got his blood pumping and he was fully recovered since he got a full nights sleep. His face burned red and he cuaght his breath before it started to speed up. She warched the creeping blush as it slowly spread up his neck from her lips. He holds her closer and resists his urge to nibble on her neck. She felt his intention then his withdrawl because he wasnt sure how much longer she wanted to wait in bed. He didnt have any olans that he could remember and all he could think of was how nice it was laying with her like this. He wanted to lay like this for a long time but he wanted to talk and explore her a bit. He wasnt sure where to begin because conversation wasnt his strong suit. He mostly says whats in his mind and right niw the inky thing on his mind was her and laying her with her. He repeated the toight several times more before finally leaning over ti nibble he rneck a little. There was hinestly no point to resist anymore. And he jnew she woukd love it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:02 pm

The nip from his teeth made her whimper with a smile. He was actually teasing her in his way now that Hiraki wraps her arms around his shoulder to pull him in closer against his body, hissing when his fingers rub against her nipples. She enjoying the touches he left that it made her grind into his lap for a couple seconds. He groans against her neck feeling the heat now effecting him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:13 am

"Youre really active. Could you possibly need more of me?" He asks feigning innocence why did he have to be so cute?

"Yes i do. You make me feel good and i do need you. You slept for so long and i was oressed against you waiting fir you ti wake up. U orwsse dmy chest agains yyoir body and you stilk didnt wake uo. I even put your hands on my vrwasts and you still didnt wake up. You big sleepy...H...head..." her rant stopped when he pinches her nipples and her words melt into a whine. He gave her more affections even as her hips grind her pleace in his member. He wasnt holding back exceot for his hips and the pleasure was hitring the aggressive spots of her desir efor hin satisfying her innediate urge but not her deper need.

He was easily delivering his rough treatment to her breasts making her wetter and more aroused. He loved them and even lifts one to his lips as he leans ove rand sucjs hard in one nipple. Hus tongue swirls as he sucks again then his tonfue starts to flicker back and forth across her nipple befor he sucks again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:28 am

"You really are something else you know but that leaves me feeling more hotter and more curious in playing with you. I know you are really something else but that leaves me thinking how precious you are. Knowing how you react when it comes to me just touching you and what not. You really are just precious you know. So precious." he said as she panted lightly feeling more over heated because of it. Knowing the pleasure was going through her mind leaves him feeling more aroused.

Hiraki leans in closer to kiss his lips that she was already feeling more hotter thanks to it. Her body only feeling more weaker. Her hole was already dripping heavily thanks to it that she was starting to pant and whine when he pulls at her nipples once more. She really was heated again while feeling more pleasure. She whimpers when he pulls at her nipples with his lips that Hiraki whimpers once more to hug his head in close against her chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:16 pm

He grntly lifts her other breast to his lips and even slower this time he swirls his tongue around her areolas. It was a firm pressure and each swirl was ended with a flick his tongue on her nipple. Her hikdinf his head to her chest only mad eit easier to pleasure her breasts and she seems to love it more and more. Her whines and gasps keep her from talking and his affections are occupying hus mouth.

He murrs and hums a little letting some of his voice out as he greedily pleasures her breasts. She was getting hotter and wetter down there and he knew it. He left her lower parts ubtouched for now taking hus time with her breasts. They were one of his favorite thibgs about her. Mainly becuase when they have children these will feed them. He wanted to make sure his love and his passion fir her fill her up even as he murrs and sucks both nipples hard befire letting them go so her breasts bounce.

He keeos his arms around her holding securly so she knew he wanted to be here and continues the slow potent treatment he was giving her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:45 pm

"Ahhhh..s..so much...b....mmmmmmm..my breasts..y..you're being so gentle with them, Hoshi. D..do they turn you on t.t.hat much?" she pants out the words hearing his muffled noises again before gasping out. He pulls on them slowly but squeezing them that he groans loving how she felt. Hiraki was good like this to him being able to pleasure her however he wishes. It was just enough to turn him on. Even if she was left untouched down there; so was he. Throbbing each time she gaspes or moans out her own pleasure.

"Haaaa...hhhhaaa..Hoshi..H..Hoo..oohhhhhh god..mmmmmmm..Hoshi..Hoshi please...it feels so good w..when you play with my breasts like this....." she whispers to him but grips some of his hair that he groans again holding her tighter now. His tongue swirls against both nipples while letting them go once more. His hands gripping her rear as she whimpers shutting her eyes. Her body was burning now but it left her own feeling exposed to him. Even if he was doing this, he suddenly flips them so he's on she's sitting in his lap to leave kisses against her neck.

Another soft moan left her lips again to hug him tightly but she shook as well. It felt way too good for her that her voice wouldn't come out. He only panted still keeping her close but that's when he buries his nose into her neck smelling her scent. She smell so good to him right now but it could be due to his sayian blood.

Knowing the outcome of how sayian males or females look for their own personal mates. They are warriors not even thinking about this but some that wished for love and to grow a family was just as powerful. She gasped feeling this but grips his shoulders when he begins licking and kissing her sweaty neck. "H..Hoshi? What are y..you...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:19 pm

His hands grooe and pl3asure her breasts but he was focusing on he rneck with his lips and tongue he was still giving her the slow potent treatment and he added small safe bites to her neck. But these safe bites werent really safe. For him. They sent her on fire and mad eher crave more and more. He was taking his time with her neck focusing on her sensitive flesh and giving kisses licks and nips.

She was loving every moment and gasping and calling his name and he keeps his lips busy to stay quiet and continue pkeasuring her. He wanted to keep her feeling what she liked and he slowky begins to turn the kisses into hickeys. Soft pink ones at first then dark pink. One was red and she nearly came from it wth a moan of heat. He eased off a little then when she focused her mind he cheated and leaft a purple one after sucking hard near her vein.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:44 pm

She whimpers again from the hickeys he left on her that Hiraki tried to say something but it changed into soft lustful moans for Hoshi. He really was giving it his all but at a slow pace wanting her to savor every second they had. Even if he wished to pound her into the bed he was taking his time still enjoying her scent. A weaker moan left her when he grips her rear tighter that he was squeezing them as she purrs holding him close. He really was going all out in a slow way but she enjoyed it. her body was aroused even worse now that it left her burning up for more. Even her eyes were shut when feeling him sucking on the more sensitive spot where the hickeys were.

He leans back a little against the bed but keeps her close. "Haaaa...haaa..H..Hoshi wait t..too much...my neck.....t..too mmmm much.." she whispered in warning but he didn't care wanting more of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:08 pm

He did stop as she warned. The break heed but he took the time to find a new spot to pleasure. This time he grips her rear and squeses. He noticed she was sensitive here but never explored just how sensitive. He took her hint and let her neck rest while he masaged her ass.

He tookbhis time first getting a good feel with a firm grip. He wanted to see just how she was sensitive and where.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Hiraki blushes from the grip on her rear, feeling his hands and fingers pressing into her skin. It felt big and soft even if he was squeezing and rubbing. She didn't seem to mind while hissing softly when he was blushing hearing the reaction. Sounded like a relaxed kitten and Hiraki was just too precious right now. He keeps squeezing her rear more to hear a moan this time from her while she hugs him close to her. Even making her grind his lap against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:30 pm

He was deliberatly taking his time and shiwing her he could understand her needs she was always telling but he never seemed to notice. A shw griooed her rear he groans and pukks her hard onto his lap hoping to tempt her to naughty thoughts and even dirtier acts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:28 pm

She whimpers again from this to feel him now giving more into it while making her grind more into his lap. her wetness spilling out onto his member that hisses and purrs were heard. She really was enjoying the sensation of pleasure that Hoshi groans kissing her chest this time to make Hiraki squeak.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:26 pm

"Mmm whats this? Are you getting sensitive again?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 pm