Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 39 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:37 pm

"A..ah? N..no, no I'm not growing sensitive from this Hoshi. You know I'm ah..ahhhhh..." she felt her body tense up from this but that left her burning up even worse now. Her body was already reacting to his grip and touches to make her hug him tighter. His lips was pressing against her breasts again that she was shivering once more from the pleasure burning through her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 39 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:09 pm

"Mmm are you sure? These are grtting quite warm and they lok so mmm tasty." He kisses her breast on the side then underneath teasing her. She waz burning wetter when his lips brush lightly against her nipple. She was resisting her heat but that was jist making it more fun for him. Still focusing on the same breast with light kisses and brushed with his lips he licks her nipple before sucking and lwtting it go. They were smoothe gentle affections, a means to restrain himself and extend this for her own enjoyment.

He moved on to her other breast kissing between them with a small lick before kissing her other breast. Sbe was letting out small noises and homding him tighter trying to slow his advance but he had his pace and was keeping to it even if she was grtting more aroused from all this.

He kisses licks and sucms her nipple the same way but adds a small tug woth his lips before letting it drop. "Mmm this is lovely is there anywher special you wish for my attention to go next?" He asks her something lime that while teasing her sensitive breasts and expected her to answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:29 pm

"C..can you give more kisses against me? I want to feel more please.." she whispered looking to him that this left her feeling more nervous and flushed. She started looking more aroused now that it left her feeling more pleasure. Hiraki leans in to kiss his lips that Hoshi was groaning from the feeling of her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:46 am

As their lios press and massage eachither he slips his tongue into he rmouth ti swirl around hers. It was a slow delicat emovement and he wanted he rto get the mlst out of it. His hands squeeze her breasts softly and he kisses her whit his heat behind it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:26 pm

She whines feeling his tongue swirling against her own that she tries to reach up and hold him closer. Hiraki wanted more of Hoshi that she wraps her legs around his waist holding him close. The throbbing sensation of him being inside of her only makes her feel wetter and hotter. one of her hands grips some of his hair that she whines pressing up more against his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:15 am

He pulls vacj to let her breathe and have a monebt to think. He oanted with his forehead against hers. "Haa you always seem to make noises that sound like a mix of stop and do more." He said as soon as ge broje the kiss. He was resting his head against her still pressed close and she still had he rhand in his hair. She was too precious for words and he coukd lose himsekf in her eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:49 am

"Don't make it sound like I hate it now, Hoshi. You make it more exciting because it's funny but cute at the same time. Feeling this close to you; being around you only makes me more excited. I hope that means you don't mind right.....being able to hold me like this?" she asked showing a smile on her face. He just chuckled after a while to keep her close to him. This was a lovely moment that it leaves him feeling more excited now.

"Though, you tempt me either way Hiraki. I only wish to show more of my love to you no matter what.." Hoshi teased to leave kisses on her neck that Hiraki giggles from the slight tickle. She keeps him close against her own chest but leans in closer to nip his ear. Her breath brushes against his ear that he blushes heavily thanks to it. She lets out a murr from the event but moves her hands to still keep him closer against her.

"You make it sound like a promise. You really know how to tease someone hmm?" she giggled looking at him that made her show a smile on her face. Hiraki just keeps teasing his ear a little more that he hugs her tighter feeling her grinding against his own body. He hisses from the movement that he was feeling her already kissing and bucking up against her. She moans softly from the movement but he only moves his hand down her back to grip her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:20 am

He held her hips making her think about what he was doing a bit before he pulls her hios closer to him. He was tempting her and definitly enjoying her company while playing with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:42 pm

She blushes from the pull that Hiraki slowly smiled looking up at him still blushing heavily. She really felt more heated now that it left her pressed up against him even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:58 am

With her pressing so close and loving him the way she did made it hard to know which idea to start with. He settled on kisses again but that onky made her blush and giggle as she returns them. His hands start to grip and massage her hios while he kisses her neck. He jnew she loved everything he gave her and that was precious to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:08 pm

"You're so sweet Hoshi....." she mutters against his neck still holding onto him close. This was such a nice feeling but it left her feeling more happy being in his arms. This only caused her to sit up a little against his body and kisses his neck back. Hoshi only feels her grinding against his body wanting to feel as much as she could.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 am

"Sweet? Mmm sweet. That sounds lovely i like it." He was a bit surprised and couldnt seem to see past his failings but sje could. He kisses a lot harder and with more love and affection. He didnt entirely realize just how different his new pace was and he closes his eyes to focus on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:20 am

Even if the pace was slow and careful, it still drove Hiraki crazy. Squirming in his lap feeling each kiss left on her skin. He really wanted her to feel every bit of his love just to be sure she was going to enjoy it. He moves his hands down to hear a gasp from her, feeling how she reacted only got him wanting her more. He pulls away from her neck to start near her throat leaving kisses and massages her rear now. She whimpers again from his touch that Hiraki shuts her eyes grinding into his lap hoping he wouldn't stop.

He was so naughty right now but it felt amazing to her. She runs her fingers through his hair hoping to make him feel relaxed but it caused him to squeeze her rear as she moans quietly under her breath with a soft hiss leaving past her lips. He groans kissing more that he pulls her closer into his chest to fall back just a bit. She rested on top of him where her soaking place was opening and closing and his member twitching in excitement.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:04 pm

They move together and he pushes in while she holds herself open and pushes herself down. Their flesh pressed together before he slips inside. She and he both moan out working him deeper until he was fully inside of ger once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:11 pm

She blushes heavily feeling the hot expressions of this going through her body. Hiraki just smiles feeling Hoshi hold her close that they cuddled and she squeaks feeling him kissing or nipping her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 am

He bucks hard and keep her close all while he was kissing and nipping her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:53 pm

"Ah?!? A..already!?" she cries out when her body tenses up from the suckling he was doing. Her breasts still felt hot that it spreads throughout her body. Looking dazed now, Hiraki leans in closer to his face to give some kisses against his lips. She wanted more of him that nothing was going to stop her unless he did it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:33 pm

"Its hard to hold back with you wanting me so badly. I just cant resist my urges when you get hot." He said reaching up to massage her breasts while his hips comtinue bucking hard. It was so hard to keep himself in line. Shw cries out sgIn oving his touch and feelinf him really working to make her feel more mow. She always wanted more he knew that and he was cimpelled to geant her wish even if it surprised her or made her desires grow.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:05 am

"Sssss not my f..fault, Hoshi. It's all your fault for being so naughty...making me feel four times good than normal. You're just a wild man but I love it. I wish to feel more. As much as you can give me my love." Her body leans in closer to hold his cheek, gazing into his loving eyes. Even his cheeks were flushed pink.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:54 am

He works his hips harder and focuses on her eyes. Anfee more and she started to kove with h8m. She said she felt four times as sensitive and wondrrs if he triggered something in her. She was working her own hips hard and loving how he frlt when giving her more pleasure. His hands squeeze and press her breasts one at. Tim while thebother held her up. He loved her eyes and they alwys seemed to captivate him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:00 pm

All Hiraki did was press up more into his touch that she feels him pull her close and kiss her lips. Hiraki sees Hoshi whisper sweet nothings to her that he groans moving closer and nipping her neck. A whimper leaves her hotter that her hips buck slowly. It felt amazing and she wishes to feel even more pleasure to slam her hips down. He grunts feeling that but that leaves him burning up even worse now. His hips even bucks up to meet with Hiraki's thrusts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:34 am

Their heavy panting was broken by kisses and moans as they move and thrust together. His ody waa dripping sweat slkwly as waa hers. He holds her close kissing her beautiful skin and lips. He was losing himself to her once agai. And her pleasure was increasing as his self co trol was slipping. His reflexes push h8m harder and deeper against her bouncing thrusts. Their hips were meeting with lite clapping as she tells him exactly what she wants and expects him to do it. She was loving how dedicated he was ro satisfying their need for eachother and her first request, putting it mildly, was followed with more enthusiasm than she expected. He made sure that her requests were followed and he made sure to do more than she asks to make a better experience for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:40 am

She was enjoying every second of this, feeling their pleasuring burning through their bodies. Hiraki only holds him tighter that she has him fall on his back to rest both hands on his chest. Right away, she begins bouncing on his lap moaning out in esctacy feeling him throbbing deep inside of her. She wanted everything even if she was growing hungry for him. Her hole was already dripping and clenching around him that Hoshi was groaning holding her hips.

"Come on Hoshi haa why aren't you moving? Come on, give it to me. I want to feel every inch of you inside of me. I want you to ravish me till we are drained." She panted still grinding and bucking her hips that he moans leaning his head back. Her fingers curled up against his chest feeling this but she purrs hissing from how good it felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:31 pm

When her fingers cutled is when what she said sunk into his ehad through the haze his emotions. Hus tjrusts uo jatd pabting out as he does. She felt him push up into her abd groan out from hiw she felt and then keep going. He wasnt trying to hold back in fact he didnt know why he syipped just that he was lost to how good she was for him.

He had to focus more yo keep up with her and he groans out rwaching uo reflexively. His hand squeezes her breast hard and her reaction made him use his other hand to ibcrease what she was feeling. He had forgotten her hips and was bucking hard into her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:11 pm

Each buck only made her gasp louder and louder, her head leaning back feeling Hoshi just taking her to his full will. The pleasure went through both of their minds like madness that she hisses feeling him biting against her neck. It felt way too good and she was driving him wild. The heat, the sweat mixing against one another only caused the pleasure to increase twice as much. Hiraki cries out feeling this but he flips them so she's on her back with him on top.

More hot wet kisses and licks were given from Hoshi that he groans loving every second. His hips bucked hard against her as she whines loving this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:42 pm