Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 13 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 am

"I see... no I was just going to ask if you brought me here and why. Seems you didn't so it's a dead end..."

"....Marcus? What are you-"

"I heard everything, Katherine. And..I just.....*Looks away upset*" He didn't know what to say about this and what he saw. Was it true though? Did she really use magic to help them? Was it her saving the village countless times from the dragons? Now, he didn't know what to think and he just slowly looks back to Kat that was looking away from him.

"....................."

"So it's true; or it's you. You're the magic user. You were able to use magic all this time..weren't you?" he had to know if it's true. Knowing the outcome of info he just gathered to tell him that she was able to use magic. However, that made her tense up looking worried of how he thought about it.

"*Sighs*.....why are you asking me??"

"Because you don't seem like the person that would lie to me, Katherine. So please...just tell me the truth; are you able to use magic?"

"......*Bit down on bottom lip then sighs* Y..yes...yes it's true. I can. I'm able to use magic and have been able to use it for a long time....why? Are you planning on leaving us due to finding that out?"

"That's not the case because I don't want to go. I'm finally happy here in this realm. True the dragons are more dangerous but that won't chase me away from here.." She jumped and pressed her back into the wall as she heard his voice. He was behind her this whole time and even heard what she said to herself.

"Happy? You're happy here? I thought you wanted to go home. Most that heard this usually find ways to leave the village and just leave us for dead.....why are you saying this? Are you saying it just to help me feel better?" She said holding her chest and pulling back. He stopped and looked at her. Then he sat down giving her space.

"At first I did because this realm wasn't what I thought it would be. I never expected the dragons to be this wild in this domain and yet, that leaves me wondering about it. Maybe in another location that gives me more questions either way. Why would this realm have something as low as monsters trying to kill this realm? What has happened to the magic in this domain that it's left with nothing but humans? I just don't want to leave here because their is such amazing people....and.." He looks down to hide his face that was flushed pink.

"Someone that's very special to me that she don't know it yet." His words hit her heart hard and their full meaning sunk in. Even if he found a way home he would stay with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:36 am

Each word he said only made her heart feel more full ready to burst because of his sudden words. What was happening? Why is Marcus saying this all of a sudden? Has the attack of the dragon gotten to him that badly? Even if it was possible for him to return to his own world, Katherine didn't want him to leave even if that was a choice. If he did make that choice, she would have went with him either way because she's gotten closer to Marcus that they almost hang around one another more than usual.

".........."Taking a slow breath, she looks at him before having a little quiet time to herself to think about all this. He wasn't mad, he was happy and in love with her maybe but she isn't sure about it. Knowing the outcome of all this tends to do that to some people who's thoughts are not with them. Even if this realm was a little destroyed and taken over by female dragons that's gone insane because of trying to find the last male dragon. He still wanted to stay with her to make her cheeks flush pink and a small sad happy smile show on her face.

"Do you believe me Katherine? I do care for you in a close way that...we were almost made for one another...it seems like it or that way huh?"

"Yeah, even if it's shocking. We knew each other for a while now and I'm not sure how to feel about this. You having feelings for me..I don't know if I'm dreaming or not."

"Well, you're not and when you say you had that same feeling; I do too. I don't know if that is too soon to say to you but..I just want to be sure you knew about it...at least.."

"I..I had no idea you felt that way for real and it's a honest few words too. I figure others would want to leave this realm because of the dragon females roaming around it. Either way, I'm happy that you want to stay here with me. Even in this realm.." she said smiling but Marcus only gives a nod and a small smile himself.

However, she did feel alright with answering his question.

"Second; I have no idea who did summon you to this world. I know I sensed a new power source when I was helping my father one day but I didn't know that was going to be you. I figure something that uses magic did that and I figure it's something else later on the road. If you wish, we can try to figure out who really brought you here if you want." she offered him that at least to see if it's possible but Brandon thinks about it.

"Hmmmmm, that could work but do we even know the one that brought me here is still alive or haven't been eaten by the dragons? I figure they would do everything just to get that out of their system."

"I'm sure we can figure something out either way. I know whoever did it had to have some reason for it. We can get to work on that whenever you are ready, Marcus. For now though, lets just try and enjoy the day. I can make you something to drink or eat if you wish." she said that Marcus thinks again and gives a light nod.

She smiled seeing the answer and goes ahead with trying to fix him some hot warm honey tea and food he can eat. He begins to relax again but he was figuring if this is a hidden outpost or something. However, it changed his answer when seeing pics of Katherine, the townspeople, out outlands, her and her father. Even one with her and her mother.

This had to be Katherine's home. It was close to the village but out so she can keep a eye out just in case. He guessed she build this home for herself using magic but wonders just how powerful it really is. He could smell food wavering from the kitchen into the living room, a light humming coming from her. He almost wished he could live here with her to become a real couple. He figures she still lives near the village but the house here seems to be her real one. The other must have been a guest home for her and others that wish to visit her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 03, 2020 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:29 pm

"Hold on; if you have a home here then that means you got two houses to go to?"he figures she lived with her father in the village but Kat shook her head while heading inside after opening the door. It was sealed with magic and only she can enter her home. Others will have to gain her trust or have some sort of magical item to open the door or even find her home.

"No, that's a guest home he made for me just in case. I told him he didn't have to but knowing my father, he wanted me to stay and visit. I mostly come to my real home but if I'm too tired I stay in that one. It depends either or."

"I understand....at least I know now." he sees her nod and offers a seat for him as Marcus sits down looking at his lap while she goes to get some hot fresh made tea for them. It was a home made brew of tea leaves and other tasty things to give off a nice flavor. She pours him a cup before handing it over to him.

"Thank you."

"Of course....Now..*takes a seat holding her own cup* I figure you wish to know everything regarding what happened?"

"Yes. I mean....I'm guessing about your special gift?"

"You call it special gift but others sometimes calls it secret powers.."

"Hmmm....Secret powers. From your mother I expect and she never told your father or you wouldn't have run so fast. I guess it's for reasons why you couldn't tell a single soul about your gift because of something happening later down the road..." He said and she nodded drinking a bit of her tea. She wasn't sure how to explain the whole story to him but at least Marcus had some clue as to what was going on.

She was nervous he knows about it true but Katherine didn't want to put Marcus in any dangers. Well, he can handle himself but that won't stop others from trying to find and stop him from doing something so dangerous. Even the thought of it made her seem worried.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:08 pm

"Though, I never would have guessed that one that uses the ways of magic lives in this realm. I wasn't even sure if they were real or alive here. How could your mother live in this world after it went down? Knowing the dangers of what could have been here." he had to know that at least but Katherine only thinks a bit to let a sigh from her lips.

"It's hard to explain, sir Marcus. Knowing my mother, I guess from what she told me could explain it. She said to me that she came from a hidden home with her people. She said they were able to use very powerful magic that no one was able to understand. At first, my mother wanted to learn more about humans and what they could do during their lives. This is before the realm changed into what you see now." she sits down holding her cup of tea while shutting her eyes to savor the sensation of the smell and taste.

"Wait, your mother was witches?"

"Not witches per say, more like special gifted people. My mother and her people were more powerful than witches. They knew more powerful magic and knew so many old spells that witches and wizards couldn't come close. She was most powerful just like the others that we could have destroyed the humans if we wanted to." she mutters a little that Marcus felt a little nervous after some time that it left him feeling a bit nervous. Was her kind that dangerous that she could have erase the realm into nothing? Knowing that was scary but also a impressive view on Kat.

Not only was Katherine beautiful but she was very powerful and dangerous. True, he's met and known some powerful female warriors but not like Kat. She just sips some more of her tea before thinking a little more. Marcus takes a sip from his own cup before thinking a little.

"Interesting. I never knew that something alive could be more powerful than witches.."

"Well, even so my mother and the people wanted to learn more about humans so. They decided to go scout out to meet them. Of course my father met my mother. They were actually at war during the time know my father fights with honor just like my mother. They fought for many days and nights, trying to claim the ways of the realms for their own. However, during that time my father slowly started falling in love. He always loved strong willed fighters but she caught his eye. She didn't know that till somehow it showed off as well in her eyes looking at him. At times, they meet up in meetings to go over a peace treaty. However, she kept the secret of her not being what she seems. She lied to keep her ways secret to tell my father she's human but knows a lot. Over the years, the people have learned a lot but was hiding their ways in secret to keep our ways protected. I know if others found out, they would try hunting us down for our magic and power." she said gently.

"And I'm guessing she told you to keep it secret? Same for your father?"

"Yes. They told me to keep it hidden so others don't have a knowing of it. Over the years, my father asked for my mother's hand in marriage and had me years later. As I grew up, I did do a few magic hicups that my mother hid but she was very proud knowing her blood with magic flows strong in me. I was next in line after her to learn many things. She did ask me when I got older to keep it secret because she didn't know how my father would react towards knowing it. So, I kept my word and made sure it was hidden. However, during one war, my mother and father along with the people fought in a war against the dragons that went against us but that caused me to lose my mother. She died by the hand of the strong dragon that rains terror in the world. My father was upset for losing the love of his life and dedicated his life to be sure I lived a safe life either way. *sets tea cup down* I want to keep my father safe and he knew from how I showed my expression."

"So he trained you in secret to fight with the sword, learning to create bombs and arrows. You learn most of that from him?" he asked seeing Katherine nod.

"My father wants me to live a good life and in the future find a husband to give him grandchildren. I figure I would stay focus on keeping the village safe but..seems it changed when you showed up by some unknown magic source." she said blushing lightly that Marcus thinks a bit about it as well. While doing so, he was still silent about what would happen. He and her grew close and that made him hide his flushed cheeks.

"Seems he still don't know about your..hidden gift."

"No. I want to tell him but I don't want him to be risked getting hunted down or hurt. He is my father and I'll do everything in my power to keep him safe and alive." she said shutting her eyes thinking about it. She couldn't forgive herself if anything happened to him because of her. She would hate herself and couldn't forgive herself because of it. He's her only family left alive and she wishes to keep him alive and protected. True, he can protect himself but that made her a bit more silent and relaxed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 04, 2020 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:53 am

"Well, you did enough to prove that Miss Kat. You doing all this to keep this village safe is something amazing. I know your mother would be proud. Same for your father as well." He means every word to see her lightly blush and smile a little bit.

She did hope her mother was proud and happy that she's already accepted her true bloodline either way. She'll still keep the village safe from anything that comes their way. She even had Marcus and the others to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:37 am

She was just siting there enjoying her tea with Marcus as well that it made her wonder just how she really felt with everything going on. Knowing how things might change since he knows her magic abilities. Katherine didn't want to cause anything to happen but if that's the case, she'll just bear with it. When getting more tea, she pours it before hearing the stove of some food being done. "That reminds me, I hope you are hungry Marcus. I got some food we can share together if you like. It's something I usually whip up together from what I got in my kitchen."

"Oh really? Sure of course. I am a little hungry if that's alright.."

"Of course. Just give me a second and I'll check on it."she gets up and goes to the oven to get the food out so Marcus was alone for a couple minutes.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 04, 2020 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:35 am

He didn't say anything while she was gone but not focusing on her was making him worry about how things would be different. Knowing her secret was a shock but hearing how powerful she was due to her mother's bloodline. Now that's something Marcus wasn't expecting. She on the other hand was feeling mixed feelings herself. She was still afraid her powers would make him turn away from her or hurt others she cares for. But remembering that he followed her even after finding out made her instincts burn in hopes he'll abandon this realm. The thought lingers in her head for a while but she only remains silent after so long. Maybe he will be alright and things will return to being as they are thanks to him.

When she opened the oven everything smelled like hit food and when she set it down he wonders what to do after eating. Should he figure out some way to help Katherine with her ability? No, she could handle it herself but things just make it wonder later on to see how things will play out. Maybe in another way that's possible but she's not sure about that yet. Katherine wanted to keep it secret but she'll have to explain to him way though.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:19 pm

It's not that she was avoiding that, Katherine wanted him to know that she'll do her best to keep him safe. Even if he knows her secret that just means she'll have to make sure he is protected if anything was to happen to him. She knows her mother's blood runs through her veins but she wasn't sure how to feel about it. Knowing he cares for her just made her heart throb loving him even more than she thought it would. When the food was set down to cool, she was lost in her thoughts.

Marcus was still waiting for her to come back that he was thinking on how she feels. Knowing that she was over thinking made him worry about her more. In a couple minutes, she comes back but looks to him after a while. They had some time to remain silent for a couple minutes before she reaches for her cup. "I'm guessing the food isn't cool yet?" he asked to break the silence.

"Yes. The food is still too hot for now so I need to let it rest for a couple minutes. So, please enjoy the tea.." she said offering him more that she sees him reach for the tea and begins drinking a little.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 04, 2020 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:56 am

He sips his tea watching and analyzing her. His gave was hot on her skin and she could feel where he looked. However, he did ask another question towards her just in case of another thought running through his mind. "This leaves me curious Kat. Dose this mean others know about your gift?"

"The only ones that know is my father and you. I haven't told anyone else because it was not to be known. It's something I have to keep secret among myself but since you know it's fine. I just can't let others that hunt down people or things like me for my power find out. They'll be sure to never stop hunting till they find what they came for."

"So it has to be a secret..."

"*Nods*"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:49 am

She still drank her tea but Katherine could feel his gaze upon her. Each and every second that passed, her mind was wondering what he could be thinking of. Maybe the ideals of what her mother's people were like. Maybe it could be how she might be able to send him back, even if he said he wished to stay. Or...maybe it was something more for desire? Marcus did say he had respect for powerful strong women but he's never have more respect towards one met one till now. Kat didn't see herself as one but he seems to have thought of that now.

She didn't say anything or do anything but Katherine only drinks more of her tea. The gaze he gave off only caused her to feel a little more...flustered than normal. She didn't do or say anything while drinking her tea but doing her best to keep in control without saying something stupid to him. He knew she was already figuring out he was watching her but he didn't know how to bring it out. Knowing he was already growing more closer with Kat just tells him he needs to really be there for him or at least her. It just made Marcus want to keep her safe and happier through her life.

The thought made him hold the small plate for the tea cup in his hands tight. That left him to relax and try not to say anything stupid. She did notice that but looks up at him.

"Are you alright Marcus?" she asked.

"*Ahem* Yes, I'm fine. Just savoring the tea you made. Thank you."

"...Alright then. I'm glad you like the tea though because if you want, I can let you take some home with you for yourself to enjoy....."

"Thank you. I would like that."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 04, 2020 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:09 am

She bites her lip seeing his inner struggle as she watched when she saw he was trying to still show respect towards someone like her. Marcus never had this problem with females before but Kat was something else. She was...well Katherine. Someone that's a hidden defender of her home and a magic user. Others told him magic was never used here but it seems like he was proven wrong. He wanted to be there for Katherine as much as he can be that he was worried of failing her. Which he wouldn't. He wouldn't let anything happen to Katherine.

He just couldn't because he wouldn't forgive himself for it. Setting the tea down, Marcus was lost in his thoughts that caught Kat's attention. He was over thinking but she figures it's from what she's told him and what he found out. With a shake of her head, she reaches out with one of her hands to touch his own hand.

"Marcus, You're trying too hard. I understand you are doing what you need to do to still be that warrior for the people and for me. But to be honest, I hope to try putting you at ease if it makes you feel better I'm nervous too. No one ever found out before and... I don't know if... if my powers are bad or not. I know I wouldn't harm anyone but with thing going on as they are...you can never tell...." she said now holding onto his hand. He held hers gently and it made both of them blush.

"Power is either good or bad but that depends on intention and how it is used by the user. That shouldn't cloud your thoughts of what to do. Just let it flow and it will come to you." He said to her an old lesson learned from his master long ago. When hearing that, it made her feel better about her powers but now she still feeling shy as his thumb rubs the back of her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:57 pm

"Hmmm, guess I was just over worried about it. Knowing that It could have been worse. We both are feeling something but it's because I'm worried about my magic being good or evil." she said feeling nervous but Marcus only sighed holding her hand still.

"You're not evil, Katherine. You're just scared and confused after all this time with using your magic gift. I'm guessing your mother never told you about how your magic would effect you even from this but that shouldn't stop you from expanding it even greater." he said still rubbing the top of her hand with his thumb but this made her think about it. Her hands shaking a bit from the possible memories of her mother and what she did during her own time when still being alive.

Her mother gave up so much, just to see her and her husband live happily together.

Of course Marcus noticed before seeing her look away from his gaze. "Hey, are you going to be alright? I know this is a lot to take in but either way...it shouldn't worry you so much Katherine..." he asked this in a soft tone to be sure but only saw her look away and nod. She'll be alright; just has to calm her mind first from all this happening to her. She feels them holding hands but that could be close in wanting him.

"I'll be fine. Just trust me..." she gently to hold his hand back.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 04, 2020 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:27 am

"You know I worry about you, don't ya Katherine? I know you can take care of yourself and all but that won't stop me from worrying about you." she knew that but the whole thing was still a worry to her. She wanted nothing to happen to Marcus or the others that live in this village.

"I know but that won't stop me from worrying about everyone here. Including you, silly. I figure my magic is for the greater good but I don't want anything changing that view of things. Knowing the possible outcome of what is to come and go."

"..Well, that is true.."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Once more they didn't say anything after that before both Marcus and Katherine looks at one another without saying a word. He could see that she was still over thinking about this and he shouldn't push her any more than she should be pushed. With how things are right now, you can't really blame anyone about it either way. That's the on going say about it though. He figures why not? Kat will grow and understand things will work out. It just takes time.

"Are you....sure, you're going to be alright now Katherine? I won't keep asking if you aren't?"

"I'll be fine after some time. I just need to clear my mind for a while Marcus. However, I figure the food is good now after cooling. I'll go ahead and get our plates if you wish."

"Oh yeah, food. Sure, go right ahead. Did you want me to help you?"

"You don't have to. I should be only a moment.."

He gives a light nod towards her that he watches Katherine leaving the living room to get some food for them. Marcus was looking and waiting as she was humming to herself getting bits of her home made dish onto plates. After all that, he did feel pretty hungry and only wished to get something in his stomach after some time. Maybe he can come over sometime to help her cook or show her a thing or two. Maybe make something together. In some time, she came back out with two plates and walks over to set his plate down then she takes a seat with her own.

"I hope you enjoy it. An old dish I make during warm days like this."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 04, 2020 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:02 am

"Mmmm, it looks and smell delicious. Thank you so much Katherine." he said breathing in her home made cooking that Katherine smiled glad to know he liked it.

"No problem. Go on and have a bite then. I hope you enjoy it."She asks then started eating her own plate of food to smile and savor.

He gives a slight nod and begins to get some of the food and start eating. One bite and he blushes a little. It tasted delicious! The spices added were right, the creamy sauce was tangy but not too spicy. Just enough sweetness blended in. He loved the chopped up meat pieces and cheese melted into it made it even better. Even the home made bread was a good touch.

"This is delicious, Kat! You really are an amazing cook.."

"Awww, thank you."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:40 am

"That's because it's true. Your food is really good and that makes me really wish to savor the food you cook. Either way, that tells me you really are something else Katherine." he comments to see Kat blushing slightly to smile. He was so sweet to her and it leaves her thinking about all this and how much he was. He really was sweet.

"You flatter me, Marcus. Thank you so much.."

"Of course. I know you really wish to do much and I know it shows me you are so kind and passionate and loving and beau-" he stops blushing heavily from the word slipping a little that Kat blushes heavily knowing what the word he was about to say. They stayed silent for a while that they were looking down at their laps.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed May 06, 2020 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:07 am

"Wait...What were you going to say Marcus?" she looks up at him still blushing that Marcus was unsure what to say or speak about. This only makes her feel more nervous and shy that he was feeling more curious. He sees her waiting for his response to look down even more.

"I uhhhh..I don't know. I just said you were.....amazing and beautiful. I can't help it because I didn't want to say the wrong thing.....or upset you." he mutters under his breath that he didn't see her get up and walk over to place a hand on his shoulder. He looks up seeing Katherine near him to bend down and kiss the top of his head. He didn't move but sees her smiling.

"Thank you so much for the sweet words. It's way too cute.." she was happy from the thought but felt more happier thanks to it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:49 pm

All he did was show a smile and look right at her, seeing Katherine showing a smile upon her face. He seems more happier now that it left her becoming more happy to spend more time with one another. She and Marcus enjoy more tea together and talked about some other things till seeing it became the afternoon once more. They saw that Marcus was already asking about missions that Katherine was curious about them. These new missions were more dangerous that it left her wondering just how dangerous. Maybe she wanted to help and figure it out or maybe try something else. She figures she'll find a way without it causing trouble.

"I can't believe the missions were like that. They have to be brutal.."

"Don't worry Katherine, their not too bad but after a while one gets used to them. However, others are not taking the missions due to that danger level. Most are going with the original village missions instead. I can understand because the missions were no joke. They are the real deal here."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 11, 2020 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:44 pm

"Interesting; I never expected something like that to be possible. I know from what my father said on missions can be different but I never figure them to be like that. This is something very rare to find Marcus." Kat will have to explain at a later time but this was something else. Missions getting tougher now from other missions but most were willing to try or not.

"It's possible but they know it's still dangerous though...." he said thinking about it since that was something else on his mind. Knowing the possible outcome can become different later on down the line.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:29 am

Maybe later down the road, she will see these missions herself one day but for now, she waits till it's time. Marcus got up later that night and went on home to see that Lewis was already sleeping and made dinner for him and Marcus. At least he is being more nicer and showing kindness towards him. In a month, Marcus and Lewis went to doing missions normal and hard to test themselves out that Lewis was getting stronger just like Marcus was.

He was just coming back from another mission with Lewis that he was giving off the deal of what is going on. Even other heroes in the different villages were asking Marcus to show up and give them a hand. He did his part of helping them but offers advice in defense steps like he did here. So far, things seem alright but that changed during one mission. He was told of a scouting mission but instead of Lewis going with him, Katherine wanted to go. Her father and Marcus refused for her to go since it's a hard mission.

She wanted to go in hopes of learning how these missions were for real.

"I still won't let you go through them dear. It's not safe for you.." her father said for the tenth time this morning that she was letting out a sigh sick of hearing it. She's a grown woman willing to make her own choices so why not?

"Father, I need to learn new things during my time of life. If I don't, what the point of me staying at where I am? I need to grow..and you know that. Just like mom.."

"I think he understands miss Kat but this is a hard mission. You might not be able to handle such a thing. What if they try anything to get you easier to kill? We can't have you being in danger."

"Is this because of the times I've gotten hurt? I know you both know I can take care of myself well. Please; I just want to grow and learn. You're with me on this aren't you Rosie?"

"OF course!"

"Don't encourage her Rose please..we don't need her ending up dying because of you getting her pumped up." Lewis grumbles this to her in hopes she listens but knowing her she wouldn't. She's always willing to go with Kat's say so.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 11, 2020 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 am

"Hey, I'm just saying because it's true! I know Katherine can do it because she's smart and knows what she is doing. You shouldn't say things and you don't know if she is right or not." She grumbles while Rosie looks to her knowing she was indeed right. Even if she is unsure about it only makes her re think about something to how Katherine takes care of things. "I say just let her give it a shot and see how things go with her. Besides, you'll also be there to help her Marcus."

"That don't help things Rosie!" The three men said at the same time knowing it's possible. Rosie blinks looking at them then at Katherine that was standing with arms crossed.

"As her father; I feel it's not good to let her go. Same for her safety." he said.

"It's not safe for her!"

"She shouldn't risk her life over something like this.." Marcus said worried.

".........."

"Listen; I understand you all are worried about me but I can take care of myself. I don't always need someone to keep me safe. We can look out for one another and it should be just fine after.." Katherine said that she sees the others now thinking about it later on after some time. This made the men sigh that Rosie shook her head hearing all this.

"oh brother.."

"I am going on a mission with Marcus weather you wish for me to or not."She grumbles but turns to head out with everyone except Rosie that goes to follow her after a while.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:52 am

"Katherine wait!" Marcus went after Katherine to try catching up to her. He figure she was upset about them over protecting her but she also knows the risks. Knowing she's a second leader to the village in case her father isn't there or is not well. She takes over just in case. He looks around seeing her heading to the mission building.

He follows after her quickly as she was walking. After a while, he catches up with her seeing she's upset about this herself. She only wishes to prove she is able to take care of herself but they didn't believe her. She already was near the door when Marcus calls to her. "Kat-"

"What?"

"Listen; we are not trying to say you can't do anything. We are just worried of something happening to you. That is all. I know you can take on a mission too but....lets not be rash." he said in a worried tone.

"................."

"*Sighs* At least let me go with you so that way if something did happen...you'll be fine."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 12, 2020 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:09 pm

"......" she didn't say anything after a while but this leaves her wondering about it. Knowing the possible outcome of it that he was unsure about it. He figures things will be alright for now but he saw her really worried about it. She just crosses her arms over her chest thinking about his words.

"You do believe me don't you, Katherine?" he said worried.

"I get it but I'm fine. I can do what I need to take care of myself. You shouldn't have to worry about it right now. So, unless you are really sure is that a worried point of things..." she mutters a little but that also keeps heading inside of the building to see him following her.

She gets to the main desk about to ask for a mission but felt Marcus hold her shoulder. She turns her head to look at him that it feels him looking worried. They didn't say anything before she slowly started just to think wanting to get this done or work with it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:35 pm

"Alright hold on; lets think this through before we do anything rash Kat. I know you want to prove something but it's not worth the risk of you getting hurt. I just want to be sure you are alright after a while so think of it either way. Now, I understand you are just wishing for something to work but lets work together in this Katherine..Please." he held her hand but she looks to him worried that she just really looked more silent.

"Oh come now Marcus we will be alright. I know we can take on a mission just fine. You trust me don't you?" she asked gently to him that Marcus looks down unsure about it. From the mission him and Lewis went on, that proves something else either way. He just remained silent after some time and goes on with thinking about what to do next.

"I know, I know...either way though..."

"We will be fine....don't worry so much.....you trust me don't you?" she asked seeing him nod his head slowly that Katherine smiled, knowing things will be just fine. They took a mission together and went to see how things went.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed May 13, 2020 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:47 am

".........................."

"Come on; we are going on a mission and everything will be just fine. You'll see.." she said grumbling towards him that Marcus sees her going ahead inside the building to start doing something. He just figures she was upset but maybe the mission will be fine. Maybe they will do it quickly and move on. In some way....If only he was right. They got their mission and then moved on after a while in some time.

Hours later..............

Marcus was panting slightly holding his battle axe in his hand tired from the sudden ambush. They did complete the mission but he and Katherine got caught and she was held prisoner by some bandits. She winces feeling the one holding her by the neck and having her arm behind her back. She was trying to break free but only angers him to hit her hard.

"Come on; we will kill her if you don't give us some gold and we'll let this bitch go."

"Let her go!"

"Ah; you better give us what were demanding or else.." he tightens his hold around Katherine's throat seeing her wincing. Marcus didn't want anything to happen to her that it leaves her worried about it. She didn't expect him to get caught but this makes her feel dizzy in some way. He had to think of a plan soon before it got worse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:01 pm