Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 14 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:20 pm

"I am warning you villains, let her go or else you'll regret it!" Marcus had to help her some how or get Katherine away from them. They had her by the throat so it's a possible choice that she'll get really hurt if this don't work. He wanted to help her to his best ability and without her getting hurt. They kept holding her where they were that they see her wincing again.

"You know; maybe we should just keep her. She seems to be a strong woman and the perfect source of energy from the magic she's releasing.." one said with his arm around her throat. He was ready to chock her if Marcus tried anything.

"..Or we could just kill her to make it easier...." the other said. Katherine was having troublr breathing that he was already feeling weaker because of it. She was shutting her eyes feeling his arm tightening around that it leaves her worrying about what they will do to her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed May 20, 2020 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:30 pm

"You know what? You're taking too long so we'll just find another way by getting rid of you!" they aim their swords towards Marcus as they got ready to attack. Katherine saw this that she quickly opens the palm of her hand to start building magic. Right away, the guys tried to throw something but that only leaves them to quickly get attacked. They quickly, tried to attack Marcus that he defends himself to attack. However, they couldn't move.

"?!?"

"!!!"

Kathrine quickly goes ahead to show her magic as it burns through her in a strong way. They then got pushed away from her and Marcus. He looks to her in worry but stops seeing her magic burning through her body like it's nothing. Katherine sees them get slammed to the wall that they groan in pain from the sudden push.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:39 pm

She sees them trying to get up that Marcus got worried seeing and feeling the wave of magic coming off from Kat. Her eyes were showing an angry expression of how mad she was due to this. However, this only remained silent after a while. She held up another hand to focus on the bandits to knock them out. She then teleports them away somewhere near a village where the others there will go ahead and arrest them.

She already was looking silent but he saw her calm down to shake her head holding it. He walks over in worry to see her. "Kat? Are you alright??"

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Tried but it's nothing too serious....Shall we head on back?"

"O..Of course..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri May 22, 2020 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Both Marcus and Katherine got back to the village in two traveling days that he was seeing her already heading out or towards the location. She started to head towards the mission building while he was quietly looking towards something. He already was trying to figure something out later that he seems her head inside getting a close confirmation. She shows the letter that they were shocked seeing it was done with a comfirmation then goes ahead with giving the rewards.

Marcus sees her walking out with the rewards and hands them to him as she was looking silent minutes later. She seems to either be tired or was just wishing to head on home. He follows her to be sure she is alright after all that. He didn't want anything happening to her.

She got home minutes later as she was looking silent. Knowing the possible thought of this just makes her more curious. She was making some tea that it left him curious to what was wrong. Was her mind lost in what happened or was she just confused.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:34 pm

"Are you alright, Katherine? You seem a little down right now....." he was worried or thought she was angry about something. However, he's unsure about it later on down the road. Thinking of the possible outcome, that just leaves him more worried about her.

"I'm fine.....Why do you ask, Marcus?"

"I'm just making sure you were alright. You seem a bit more angry at the moment so I'm just being sure you are alright..Please, I know you really are more worried about anything so...is it possible to help you...feel better?"

"Again, I'm fine....really, I'm fine...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri May 22, 2020 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:48 am

"If you are really sure about that. I just want to be sure you are alright.." he mutters under his breath but sees how she was reacting towards many things. However, he just wanted Katherine to be okay. Was that hard enough for her? Knowing the possible outcome of this just make him more worried about it later on.

"As I've said, I am fine..you don't need to worry about me......" she pours some tea in a cup that it begins to leave her calming down after so long.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:04 pm

"I know you say that Katherine but I just want to be sure you are alright. Knowing the possible thing going on and from the mission, you seem more tense right now. I just hope it's not because of me or of something I've said. If you are angry about it I'm sorry my friend..I didn't mean to..." he looks to her seeing her expression upon her face but this makes her more worried about things later on. Her eyes just looks down at the tea then lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Marcus. I guess I'm worried because I feel I'm not doing enough. I know I'm stronger because of my magic but others don't believe that they are not seeing that. Knowing the possible thought from this just makes it worried. I want to prove to you guys and my father I can take care of myself. You don't have to protect me." she sits down that Marcus grew more worried now.

"Even if you say that; I can't help it but worry. You mean a lot to me and I just want to be sure you are alright."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri May 22, 2020 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:43 am

"I know Marcus and I thank you for worrying about me like that. That proves to me you care and I'm happy about that." she smiled a little seeing Marcus sit down in the other chair while seeing her just relax from the simple touch.

"I'm just wanting to be sure you are happy. You know I care about you..." he said.

"I..I know.." she smiled hearing the voice that she and him went back to relaxing for tea. He stayed with her during the day to make sure things were alright now. The possible outcome of things just makes everything more happier and calmer now. The thought of it just leaves another curious because many of the people in the village was hoping that Kat and Marcus was alright. Even Lewis was wondering the same seeing Rosie eating some lunch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:55 pm

"You think Kat and Marcus is alright? I know they came back from that mission but I can't shake the feeling if something is wrong or if she was upset about what you and the guys said." she pouts seeing Lewis look at her then remain silent after a while.

"I wasn't trying to be rude or anything but knowing the thought. I just figure if she was not the one to be in a battle I just figure. Maybe that just leaves me wondering if she's able to defend herself later down the road..."he mutters looking to Rosie as she crossed her arms looking at him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri May 22, 2020 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:01 am

"And you believe that is the proper thing of what is going on? I might be wrong from what you're saying Rosie. Can't have something becoming more off or worried some later on."

"You don't have to worry about it you know. I'm just hoping that Katherine will be alright during this time. That way if you get worried then things will be just fine.." Rosie said gently that she was looking towards him in some way. Her own thoughts just leaves it at another question.

He only sighs after some time that this leaves her thinking about what he was saying. Maybe Katherine will be fine after knowing how Marcus protects her. She's seen it for a long time and that proves that things were okay so far. Knowing the outcome just leaves her happier after some time.

She knew Marcus will take care of Kat as he did before so their was no worry about it and so on. She figures things will be just fine that it leaves her hoping that things will be okay. She will only feels more calmer thanks to it. She and him just continue doing their own thing. After a bit, Marcus and Katherine was enjoying the day during that time seeing how things were going or at least seeing how it was.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:50 am

"You going to be okay after a while..." Marcus said gently to her.

"yeah, I'll be alright thanks to you so don't worry. I know you been worried about me Marcus but as I've said; I'm good. You planning on staying here with me or are you going to head on home." she didn't mind either way knowing the possible outcome of this that it leaves her thinking of how he feels. Maybe she was wrong or it could be different.

"You don't seem happy or are you just worried.."

"I'm not that worried. Just making sure you are alright.." she mutters to him that Marcus sees her looking to the ground thinking. Maybe that just leaves them unsure about things later on.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri May 22, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:45 pm

"Well, Katherine. If you want to let it out or talk about it I'm right now. I don't want you to feel like you don't need to open your mouth or voice. It's just a trail of thought to insure you are able to open up about anything to me so it's fine." he held her hand gently in his own that he was happily holding it. She wanted to be sure it's fine so that's nothing wrong about it.

"Thanks for saying that my friend. I'm just happy that you said that so I know if I feel bad about anything I'll come to you about it. Thank you Marcus.." she leans in close to kiss his cheek that he sweetly kisses her hand to show it's fine. For that, he goes ahead with just heading home to check on Lewis later on. Maybe he will tell about something and check on her much later.

He gets home after a while with seeing Lewis already finishing dinner but he did ask how he was feeling after a while. He tells him things are fine and he didn't have any problems from that point on. Telling him that Katherine has been needing more rest after some time but things are better than nothing.

"At least she's doing better than what it was. You shouldn't feel bad anymore right after that.."

"If you say it that way but can't blame me for making sure she is alright. I need to be sure she's okay after the last bit of missions that she's taken without telling someone later on. I don't want them to overwhelm her."

"I'm sure she's fine..."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:58 pm

"Knowing her she's hanging in there, Marcus. Katherine is a strong woman so you shouldn't worry about her too much. Her mind knows a lot in this world and during that time of what she knows, it's something else. Maybe after a while, she will figure things out during that time. For now, just relax and move on." he explains this because he feels the same for Rosie if she wanted to do the same. However, she's already doing it during her time so that's no big deal.

He pokes at the food thinking of what Marcus said during that time but he only wonders about it later down the road. "I'm trying to my friend but I just want to be sure Katherine is safe and happy. She means a lot to me and I don't want anything else happening to her. You feel the same for Rosie if something was to happen to her."

"True.....as I've said; she'll be fine." he begins to eat more of his food that Marcus lets out a sigh and did the same. He was eating more of his dinner but the thought of this still lingers in his mind.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri May 22, 2020 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:56 pm

He says it like this is no big deal but that makes Marcus wonder about it. Knowing the possible feeling of her being alright tells Marcus he wanted to keep her safe. He cares for her but a little more than he thinks. For now, he just had to remain calm and hope for the best when seeing her again. Both the warriors ate dinner and heads to their rooms to sleep for the night.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Most of the businesses were busy and up this morning due to getting word of a wide trade group heading their way. Many were growing excited to get ready on tying to get some new items or trades. Marcus was told about this and Lewis was curious about it. He got the whole story from Rosie and how this works. Mostly, you walk around from shop to shop and if you spy something you like, you can buy it for a good price.

Others might try to outbid you true but that don't stop them from trying to get a fair deal. The others were already growing excited that Katherine was seen near her father during this time. He was talking about the traders showing up soon or later at noon to trade for a few hours. Then, they would be back on the road to another village. A few were wondering how many will show up today or this year but no one knows because it's random every time.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue May 26, 2020 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:10 am

"You really think their is a slight change towards this? These traders might be different during this year." One village said that Marcus and Lewis looks to her.

"That could be wrong..or not."

"That or this is rather random for traders to show up and do what they think is good on selling goods." Lewis mutters with arms crossed. Rosie shook her head not sure why he was asking this but that makes him really wonder about this himself. If traders did show up to village to village every year then that's something impressive. They all waited for the noon to arrive to find out about this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:37 am

After waiting for a while, Marcus notices a group heading towards the village. He sees a few horses and people riding them. Wheeling some small wagons with items covered or showing in the opening. They seem friendly but they didn't do much after some time. They showed up after a while that they were starting to stop and set up so they can sell to the people.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat May 30, 2020 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:08 am

Marcus sees the sellers setting everything up while they were looking around noticing the villagers near by. Some were excited to see them again after so long but it's really been a couple months. A few were just plant sellers or some just being traders that might help later down the road. Hours later, it showed a few heading over to speak to Katherine's father stating they were ready to do business.

"If you wish. I hope you brought some interesting things for now....I guess we will have to wait and see then won't we?" he chuckled seeing the main leader nod after that. He goes ahead with a nod, starting to head over towards the thought. This leaves him questioning about it as the people goes on ahead and did what is needed. He started opening up the smaller gates that lets people in or go through the building while looking ahead after some time.

People goes ahead to look through the area hoping to find something. They knew the possible outcome of trading that some was already buying and looking for something. A few buying many things or at least some new metals and materials for later on. Marcus, Katherine, Rosie, and Lewis went through the area hoping to find something later on. Lewis saw a few things but already knew the price.

Rosie was already looking at some new materials already being sold with some being sold later on. A couple were checking some new items that Marcus was looking through a couple himself. He did see a few things but also saw Kathreine looking as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:42 am

He still saw a few things he could get later down the road but that didn't change much after a while. His eyes just looks at the possible thought that he gently noticed something. He saw something already glowing that caught his eyes, heading towards it to see it's a special necklace. The gem a sparkling blue that he thought their was starts in the middle of it. He wonders about the thought that he gently goes ahead with seeing the seller.

"Excuse me my friend?" he asked to a male seller that he was looking ahead towards him.

"Hello hello, do you see something you like sir?"

"This. Do you know how much this is?" he asked him in a silent tone but showed a kind expression on his face. The seller looks to the necklace still happy that he thinks about it.

"I'm shocked you wish to buy this sir. It's a rare item that was given to me during my travels. I try to sell perfect things in the past that it leaves me wondering about it. This necklace is a rare luck charm that it leaves another already blessed. I'm sure your friend will enjoy the necklace......"

"Thank you...so how much kind sir?"

"A few gold pieces and two platinum coins.." he sees Marcus reaching into his bag and pulls out the payment but instead of the amount, he doubles it to see the shocked face of the seller. "Sir-"

"As a thank you...and a blessing......." he nod his head and goes ahead with heading away to find other things later down the road. In a few hours, the selling was half way done with others already having something and someone still looking. Rosie already had alot and she sees a couple done. Lewis came back with a few things and Katherine came back with some things and two books.

"Seems their items were better than last year. This is the best thing!!"

"And you say it like it's a different thing my friend......"

"it's not wrong you know...It's just more exciting after a while....and more fun too....I know we can find other things later down the road too you know.."

"Either way, this is still good....everyone got something and that shows something. I know the selling of this is done for now so why don't we just head on back?" he said gently while they agreed heading back to the village. The others still remained there to do that while seeing them remain for the day.

Katherine did head on back home already in the new books she got while studying them. However, the magic she senses was still helpful after a while. She was able to do some new examining of the book that showing of some new magics.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat May 30, 2020 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:10 am

Katherine was sitting near her study table in the office, reading the books that held a lot of info. She didn't expect them to have such a book but it was sure something else. The possible thought of this just leaves her testing and working the spells that was in the book. Her thought was still the same but she was thinking about it. Knowing the thought was making her unsure right now. She sees one spell really interesting but reads about it.

Kat was still out of her lab to get something to eat before she returned and took the half filled vial that had some magic elixir in it. She set water to flow into a beaker that was set on a burner. It collected steam and dripped water into a large dome above it. She collected the add water if she needed but mostly she recycled water vapor. It was a method she devised to purify water and waste precocious little of it.

She started with a drop of the vial and saw the water change instantly to a deep green with flecks scatters like stars mixed with a color of her own powerful magic. The drop filled a glass of water with color and she" set it into small tubes and set it into a centrifuge. As it spun the colors swirl and mix blending then separating. When the separation was complete she siphoned the green starry fluid on the bottom from her own and put it onto another glass of water that filled while the centrifuge was running. It began to swirl and thin to a lighter green closer to his little bits of swollen magic.

"This is something else..I must be missing something..I have to be. Maybe due to Marcus understanding a little more of my magic, that might seem like a possible guess....maybe if I..."

"Hey Katherine!!!"

She turned and saw him beh8nd her making her jump since she had forgotten everything except her experiment. She shivered but swallowed and spoke.

"Hi Marcus but didn't I tell you to please not scare me like that. You know I'm jumpy..."

"Oh r..right, right I'm sorry miss Kat.....either way, I came to check on you but you seem to be busy with work.."

"You can say that..." she mutters under her breath seeing Marcus blink looking at her.

"Meaning????"

"Well, it's this. I separated my energy from a weird mix I created with some of the magic energy that is flowing in you and umm... well basically this is pure raw magic power. I'm 100% certain it will trigger your body to produce stronger magic. Its a potion i made to enhance the spirit and allow it to restore the body... " she cradles the medicine to her chest and her breasts covered by her lab coat slip around it.

"That's shocking..but impressive miss Kat."

She nods but held the bottle in her hands still. "However, I need to test it to be sure. So...I need to you drink this, my friend. Don't worry; it's not dangerous or anything...." He saw she really wish to test this and knowing the possible thought of it was something else. Wit ha silent look on his face, Marcus carefully took her potion. He trusted her and gulped it down shocking her since she made two servings from one half of a drop of concentrated power.

The change was minimal. His spirit was enhanced with the raw magic flowing inside of him. The feeling going from his body to his fingertips but only at a fraction of the strength.

"Well? Did it work, Marcus???"

"This is..amazing, Miss Kat. This works!! It seriously works!?" He said looking to see her smiling happy at the news. This little potion worked and with it's help, he could work on creating and using magic more than possible. She set to work on another dose while he focused on binding his magic energy to his body. He focused to connect with his raw magic and after he started to feel it slipping away she gave him another glass this time properly measured it wouldn't last as long but the second glass would extend that.

She checked his aura after every dose and meditation session. Using her magic sight she watched as his body slowly adapted. The treatment she devised would have to continue for 3 days. After that he would have his strength back at the absolute least possible level of strength.

"You will have to relearn how to use all your magic ability I'm afraid... meaning I'll have to wait for that promise you made." She said pouting because she wanted to get use to using his magic and hers together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:12 pm

"However, if things go as planned....then things will be just fine for you. Knowing the possible outtake with your magic. I see that it's just going to really prove something later on which is perfect. Who knows, if you are more used to magic, we can combine and become stronger-" she started to say this but tenses up feeling Marcus hold her happily.

"???? Marcus? Is something wrong?"

"Ohhhh, thank you Katherine! This is...you really are amazing! I can't wait to see what else you will come up with. I never expected our magic to be like that though..I don't have enough info on magic but that won't stop me from trying.." he said smiling but she didn't say anything else blushing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat May 30, 2020 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:21 am

"I don't think I am because I'm just wanting to do my best in helping you. From the possible choices you got, Marcus. This works just as much....Now, if I can figuring out some ways to make this work; you will know more powerful magic and sensing it around you too.." In her haste she made the doses twice as strong still being careful to separate her energy from his. By the time she finished the half vial was empty. She made it strong and took her own energy with some of her magic.

Katherine used most of her own magic to enhancing it with her own potions which were made during some times. She labeled the doses she made and when they would need to be consumed by him. She needed to wait 3 days and she hoped the extra doses would either do it faster or give him acess to more of his new founded strength and magical abilities. She still had 3 vials full and decided to preserve them for later after he gets his power back she can give him a boost with more doses when they use magic.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Of course she was working on how to make more of this to make sure they stay forever. Katherine wanted him to be happy so that's what she was planning on doing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:20 am

She didn't let him leave the entire time she monitored his intake and response. His powers were lingering longer as she expected and a flicker of new formed energy came to his body even after the doses wore off. The first night began this way and his fourth dose caused and unexpected reaction as his body increased in muscle mass and molecular density. She  back her excitement at the sight of his new muscles and depth of strength. It was like he wasn't entirely human but Kat knew he was with magic abilities. Even so, it didn't matter to her.

He was equally surprised at the new expression of this new power. Marcus felt new and a little more powerful than in the beginning. He could sense new magic and her own during the time. It was unlike anything he's felt before in his life and it was impressive. He knew the possible outcome of the magic that leaves him asking more questions towards it. Maybe in some way he wanted to learn more about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:58 pm

She writes down what ever notes she can get that it was leaving her curious about it. Knowing the sensation of curious feelings through her mind. She wonders what she could do that Katherine was checking the list of ingredients.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:07 am