Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 25 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 23, 2020 10:43 pm

Marcus chined in "if not for her i wouldnt beable to dight like i can now. Even as a distraction she dealt the finishing bkow and im impressed with her." He said to her almost directly and she fkushed mush hotter thankful the gore was still making he rlook red. She was veey heated now and not having him alone was making her nervous and so was the constant praise. Hee father called a feast for that night and rosie steals lewis away to continue thwir studies.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Everyone cheers for the victory that she was seeing everyone going alright. She already sees the people going ahead to get everything while some was leaving flowers after some time. During this time, this leaves Marcus seeing everyone becoming alright. Back at the village, she sees everyone alright while doing their own thing and getting the village ready for the feast.

She was happy to see everyone happy and safe again that she was wondering about it. This made her see her father cheer in good cheer while seeing everyone alright. The area was covered in lights and some pretty views of decorations.

"Seems everyone is alright and enjoying this. I just hope things are alright now......" she said in a sigh of relief while she didn't see where Marcus was. He must have been taken away from where he was by the heroes to praise him for what he's done and with Katherine's help. She was happy for him so it was just a normal good day for them. For everyone.

She did see Lewis hanging out with Rosie again to make her smile but goes to do her own thing or relax after some time. Her eyes seeing almost everyone setting food down and leaving more of a happier feeling. She goes to check on her father to him holding some home made wine by the brewers that makes it. She giggled seeing her father being silly but that was just him and she's happy he's opening up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 24, 2020 9:17 pm

Marcus was by the corpse investigating. After she couldnt find him and no one knew where he was she left the feast to look for him. He was doing chemical tests on the remains and trying to learn how they got so big compared to the previous ines. Thus dragin was also sterile and could never lay eggs hibting at a lab experiment. She hears him muttering to himself about it as she gets closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 25, 2020 5:43 pm

"Their has to be something else to cause this. I know the dragons have been going through a lot during the years of their take over but this is something else. The possible outcome of the fight was something else too. What am I missing here? What else.." he looks at the chemicals boiling away while he was testing it out sooner or later during that time. Maybe he can figure something else out later down the road.

She sees that he was seriously doing this to figure something out. Maybe he was really trying to make things work. He looks at the bones remaining from the dragon and it seems to be doing nothing else. The elements from this beast were really something. He lets out a sigh trying to figure something but didn't know about anything else later. He really was trying to figure something else out as she was watching him. Was it that serious?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 26, 2020 12:00 am

After she stared at him for a while he called out "I know you're watching me come out quietly and don't make sudden moves..." he didn't know who was watching him but he could feel her gaze.

"Did you find anything?" She asks stepping out and blushing that he found her out.

"Sigh, no. All I found were something like tumors. This dragon was a baby...I mean not even a full year old.  Yet it looks and acts like a full grown dragon. Ive ruled out clone and mutation but... something else is behind this." Then he looked at her.

"Can you use your magic to... visualize magic?" Can you see magic using magic he was asking and he maybe suspected that this was magically produced or grown.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Using magic to see magic? That was new to Katherine but she's read that it's possible to do such a thing. That was in the old ways of magi when her mother was alive and hearing the stories of her people doing such a thing. She things a little about it then looks to Marcus. "I've read about that in some old books and scrolls during that time. However, It's rare to hear and see something like that. Though...it's not too hard to do it..." she explains to him that Marcus blinks looking to her.

"So...is their a way to sense it?" he asked looking at Kat.

"Their is a way yes. Just give me a moment.." he remains silent to focus on some old spell she's read about. Kat's done this a few times but she's not sure of this will work. Opening both her hands, she slowly felt her magic forming around them as she was having it surround her. He watches her without saying a word, looking at it floating around her. He didn't expect this much magic to flow around from her that others could sense it if possible. She already so focused of this that she was slowly glowing in her magic while having it form as she mutters the spell. A design of some kind shows up around her from the ground as weird line links were showing around her in different directions that begins to point around or look for magic sources.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 26, 2020 6:21 pm

Magic compass?" He said as it pointed right at the dragon it wasn't much but it told him it was definitely magical. "Okay... so this thing has magic... its either a halfbreed or been unfused with magic to alter it..." he said then her compass started to wiggle as she begins to sweat. She wasn't used to this spell and holding it was hard for her.

"Easy" he said touching her shoulder. The sudden contact broke her concentration ending the spell. She hides her face.

"I'm okay.. it definitely has magic but something else powerful was distracting me.." she said holding her head. It wasn't him he hadn't gotten to the point of his former strength to have magic yet. It was either a dragon or a spell.

"Could you tell where it was coming from or how close it is?" He asks hoping she understood the magic spell enough to discern such things.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 26, 2020 7:13 pm

"Seems the spell was coming from the right or left from here in the west direction. I sense it was lingering with magic but I'm sure it's where it came from.." Kat said looking at him with the answer of things. However, that leaves Marcus questioning something about this magic link. Maybe he needed to figure something else out.

"If the magic is coming from that direction we can find another link towards it.." he looks in that direction but remains silent after some time. Maybe the dragon was infused with magic and grew in time. Even for a baby that explains so much. He stood up looking in that direction then towards her.

"I think it needs to be looked at in order to figure something else out. Maybe I was wrong from the thought that it only leaves me questioning it. Maybe we will find another source and more later on." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 pm

He held her hand and then decided they should investigate. "Hmm, maybe we should check it out right away. Any magical person wouldn't expect us to come in right as soon as we detected them and the surprise might be enough to make them make a mistake. What do you think?"

It wasn't fair to leave everyone like this but the idea of a secret mission alone with him hit one of her fantasies in her mind and blew it up infront of her eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 26, 2020 7:49 pm

"Hmmmm; if you believe that's best then alright. Maybe during that time we can see if something happened or changed during that time. With the female dragons growing stronger and now the hatch lings are changing in form now. I don't know how that's possible but this shows things changing at a later time now. I guess with this, we can figure something out." she mutters looking at him in hopes that it's the best idea. Marcus gives a nod agreeing with that because they can figure something out.

"Then lets go ahead and start heading over there. I know we can figure something out. It might be for a while till we figure something else out. Don't you think we should get some supplies in case..."he asked that she thinks a little and held a hand to make a portal open. He blinks seeing that but saw a bag drop. It had something inside showing some items for a travel. And it's enough for two people.

"*Shocked looking through the bag* How.."

"I can still do some things you know...either way this should hold us for the journey."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Okay. Lets go...." he said and they go to the motor pool to get a vehicle. He picked the one he used before and as she climbed in she snuggles close to him. It was nice being close and she made sure to cast that spell if they came to a crossroad or went more than a mile. The fix on the other source of magic was getting closer as he drove and they seemed to be driving in a spiral pattern getting closer each time she cast the spell.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 26, 2020 8:24 pm

Maybe the spell was trying to undo it self? That or it was growing more and more faint thanks to it. The possible thought of this was really something and Marcus had to find out more with Katherine. He keeps on driving down the road still keeping an eye out but feels her looking ahead still hugging his arm. He really was happy that she was alright but being someone that cares for her, Marcus wanted to be careful with her just in case.

The drive was taking a little while but nothing too long for her. This shouldn't take too long before she senses the magic link leading to the west now. Pointing out, he turns the wheel and goes that way. The new location was a little dark with light trials of magic lingering in the air now that leaves him questioning it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 26, 2020 8:33 pm

He saw clouds moving strangely and lightening flashing across the darkened sky near this area. She saw him take a deep breath and whistle at the sight. "Well that place just screams evil sorcerer...."he said and she nodded it wasn't the one responsible but they were powerful enough  to take action on their own. He didn't know what to expect and neither did she.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 26, 2020 9:17 pm

Both agreed to do what they had to do in order for this to work. Working together was just as good enough proof for them and whatever this person was. Maybe they will figure out more down the road when getting to their location.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 27, 2020 10:45 pm

On reflex when the place came into clarity he covered her eyes she got mad and swatted hisbhand down before looking. She wished she hadnt...

They had gone over an ash hill and dicovered a towe made of rotting dragon corpses. The energy she felt was as disgusting as the tower she saw. It was small to remain hidden by this crater for it was a crater they had driven into. There were chained dragons lining the sides not many only 4 like the one theu fought but 10 smaller ones. Rotting corpses lead smaller dragons to pens and 20 pens al hastily built were there.

He stopped and got out "this guy... we should catch him alive... see if he is tsrgeting us or if that dragon escaped... or worse if hes connected to the one who brought all this magic to a magicless world... or if he was brought here too..." he was probably talking too much and he looked sick. She noticed he was barley breathing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 28, 2020 8:06 pm

".............." This feeling. This magic was toxic. Dangerous. And sickening to her stomach. Katherine has never felt such a strong magic before that it left her wanting to leave right now. This sensation was leaving her in some panic that she already was growing worried thanks to it. Knowing the outcome of thought just leaves her shaking.

"...I'm sure we can figure something out or at least think of something. Maybe we can figure something out later down the road. We can get this wizard and work on catching him. We just need to do our best in it..." he explains looking to her while she was looking down at the ash ground. It was sickening that she hears some dragons that were alive with their voices roaring out into the sky.

"You really believe we can catch this..monster? I don't know...from here his magic is..unlike anything I've felt before.....it's unreal.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 31, 2020 4:45 am

Its called Necromancy, or death magic. Its most common use is to animate bodies to work for you. Another is to breath life into something lifeless trapping a soul inside to give it autonomy. Its forbidden in most places because the spirit of the dead body is forced to take actions when it ahould be resting fir judgment day.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 31, 2020 7:44 am

"W...what? Necromancy?...But that's something very forbidden. No one is to pull such a thing off. Magic or not. That is breaking the laws of nature due to how things could be." she heard this thing from books but never thought someone was pulling it off. That's wrong and it upsets everything of the natural balance. Even if this wizard knew magic, it's still forbidden.

"Even if that's the case, he is not the good kind of person Kat. He does this because he wants to. Knowing the living souls that sleep is also being used. Well, them and evil souls....you shouldn't let this make you fear him. We can bring him back to the village and fix this." he explains while she looks worried. Her eyes went back to the new location of everything looking dead but that won't stop her from trying to help.

"Do you really believe that will do us any good? If this wizard is what you say he or she is then..."

"Trust me; Katherine. We will be fine..I know it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:47 am

She was right of course he knew that but they needed information on things. A whole dragon corpse stirrs neaby trying to move as powee flowed i to it but it faded and the corpse dropped.

"He just tried to raise a zombie dragon. Such a beast would be nearly unkillable since its already dead." He said and she knew they had to hurry. The live dragons were under a domination spell and she knew such a powerful mage could cast one on people too. Wvwn a magw such as herself could fall to it. She was right and she knew he knew so why was he insisting on capture? Information? No information was wortj the risk of bringing such evil back to anywhere near their community.

"I wont stop you if thats what you are worried about. If you can finish him off i wont stop you from taking the shot" he said and put his hand on her hand. "We do this together" he said it so definitely that he banished her doubts. He would trust hee when the time came.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:39 pm

All Katherine did was nod her head with a sigh. She was afraid of how this would go knowing this wizard is powerful enough to do this. She just hopes things will remain as calm and peaceful to a tee. This was unlike anything she's seen before and it leaves her worried about it. For now, they had to plan. They go ahead towards the unmade building in order to try finding a way inside without him detecting them.

Marcus heads towards the area that she was looking more silent after a while. The building smelled of death and ash due to the dragon's breath that destroyed this land. She didn't like this feeling and it only leaves her worried. Marcus senses her fear; her panic that he goes ahead to hold her hand. Things would be alright so it shouldn't worry her right now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:14 pm

As they climb thwy hear the chanting. It was fell and evil words thst hurt her ears in some places and tug on her desires and lusts in others. She loved him and listed for a bowerdul man to take her and break her. As they get closer she could understand the words. Words of power desire domination. Evil words of rebellion and soon she realized this person was never going to be saved. Knowing her desires she keeos them in check. This mage was stronger than she was and if he rried to control her body he could do it while she was alive.

Catching him off guard was their only chance. At the top of the stairs he readied his axe aiming it at the sound. She placed a hand on his and adjusted his aim using her sense of magic to shiw him where to let it go to hit thw evil mage. They spoke no words and hee body was betraying her inside.

He nodded pulled his arm back and she blushed hotly seeing his muscles in that arm expand and bulk with veins as he readies his shot.

He let the axe fly and it tore through the tower into the unseen mage. There was a cry and a sudden power was burst releasing the enegt and spells and constructs of the power this person used. The dead returned to their graves the dragons broke free and went off in a blind frenzy. They continue up the stairs and see that this was a very old man. So old his body was turning to dust without his power. He was dead and he colects his axe and they leave.

As they reach the stairs the tower begins to crumble forcing them to run. The dragons were assulting it she held his hand tight. And they fly together down the stairs. Tje dragons were rotting. As the magic enhancing them was gone. They werent dead yet but soon would be. They run to the vehicle and get in before driving off bouncing down the ashed countyside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:15 pm

They kept driving away from the scene seeing the dust and crashing of the tower. She only feels more worried and afraid from all this that she sees it getting worse. She already covers her ears hearing the crashing and destruction that she was looking back seeing the clouds of dust going to the air. However, Marcus kept focus on the road trying to get away so they wouldn't get caught in that.

After some time, he got away while driving to stopping minutes later. The whole area was still alright but that just tells them they were safe now. She leans back letting out a light breath from her fear. She even sees Marcus covering his face too from all this but at least they got away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:49 pm

She threw her arms around him and holds toghtly unabme to stop herslef anymore. That was too close for both of them and even he was worried about getting cuaght in the rubble. He lossesned his grip but she didnt holding onto him was a comfort for her and she weeps. He rubs her back and pats her head knowing she was hurting inside. That placr left a mark in his mind too. The one who brought magic here would be far worse and smater and stringer and they knew it.

When she calms down her eyes were red and puffy. She looked so adorable he couldnt stop himself from kissing her lios. "Better now?" He asks after the kiss that for her was wonderful and too short.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:42 am

"Y-Yes. I'm alright now but......" she utters looking more silent that he rubs her cheek in hopes of calming her down. Katherine didn't mind this but the touching was making her blush and feel more shy that he was doing this to her. He really was something else and it left her smiling a little bit.

"You don't mind me telling you how precious you are right? You really are so cute.." the words were a mutter under his breath but she heard every word to make her blush even more. This only thought just leaves her feeling more happier and more relaxed that he cuddles up against him while they were looking ahead. They decided to head on back home and rest up after all that.

The drive was hours but they see the village where people gathered wondering what was going on due to the sky clearing up even more. The shade of blue almost being what it was before the dragons destroyed it. Was it because of that wizard? Did he have something to do with this? They pulled up minutes later seeing Rosie and Lewis waiting for them along with her father.

"You guys are back. Are you alright?" she sees Katherine give a light nod, holding a hand up to reassure her they were okay.

"We are only asking due to the sudden change in the air. The flow we sense before is gone and the sky changed to a more natural blue like before. Did you two do something while being out?" Noe he wanted to know that Katherine sees Marcus come out to stand by her side.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:11 pm

We... destoryed a nest of dragons... and it seems their burning was causing the smoke in this area to be thicker. They were burning their own kind." He lied. He had to since magic was suposed to be a secret. She was blushing and feeling very shy since they were in the open and she went with the lie forcing her tone of leadership to come out and support his claim.

"We are going to make sure no dragons return to the nest but i think it may be safe for a while. a new nest may be started next season bur we wil see about that" she said and the villagers cheered. A whole season to harvest and plant meant there would be food for the entire community for many months.

She was shy but wanted to be alone with him to let her real self out so still using her leadership as a cusion she pulled him i to a long stride through the cheering crowd.

"Of course now" he mutters so only she can hear "we have to find and destroy the local nest soon or we will be found out" that was obvious but it was him trying to keep it in his mind for future reference.

"Yes," she whispers back "and after your reward for making me feel so shy after that encounter we will go out looking for it." She siad it cool and calm but the hint she gave him matche dthe hungry look in her eye she ahd since he kissed her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:53 am