Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners Empty Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 am

Jessica Swallow was unsure about this whole idea given to her by her friends figuring they would wish for her to relax. She's a serious business woman that's willing to work over time for the last few years. She's know from many businesses that's trying to work with her but it's rare for anyone to be by her side. She's know for working alone and that's how most of it has stayed.

However, that changed as soon as she started working for this business that's known in the north. Mister Cale Jones was his name she believes and he's been trying to find a partner to work with him as she was (Even if they been telling her it might help). She already had a few arguments about how this wouldn't work it it won't be helpful for her but knowing how they were, she lost the argument.

Now, she's riding on a bus up the flower like hills to the cottage that she was given for this few months vacation outside of the city of her home. Why couldn't it have been where They knew both of them work hard but never this hard. Jessica was not sure about this but they tell her it's good to learn something and relax for once.

A small wooden cottage was showing up in view but their was another bus already there with some bags waiting near the door. Maybe the other was here? Raising one eye brow, the bus she was on drove over to the front of the cottage but she figures her partner was either inside or looking around. Shaking her head, she felt the bus stop and decided to get off to look around. The place seems peaceful where no one could bother them out here which was nice but she's never seen Mister Cale before or in person. She's only spoken to him over the phone and that was all she knew about.

"Well...this should be something.." she mutters going to the cottage. She opens the door to look inside but she gasped seeing it. This place looked just like a house with everything but not too much wood which she didn't mind. Maybe she can do her yoga sessions here. "Wow...this is not too bad..."

"I know right? I never expected this place to be like this but they really did a good job.."

The new voice startled her, quickly swinging her back in defense but it hit someone that she heard a loud ouch coming from the other that was a male. He falls back on the ground with his hand on his head groaning from the hit she gave him.

"Geez, what was that for?! You didn't have to throw your bag like that." said the voice that Jessica lowers her bag but gasped seeing she hit someone. He had a cute expression on his face. Nice features and well toned (Guess he was the kind to exercise or something). His eyes were gentle which was pretty and he seems more relaxed than normal.

"Sorry sorry..I get pretty jumpy if someone is behind me without me knowing. Are you alright?" she asked checking his head but he only rubs the area she hit him to look at her. He noticed some pretty features on her too. Gentle eyes, a cute face, she seems flexible and strong for a woman her age but he wouldn't go too far into that.

"No, it's fine. I guess I should have waited outside so we could greet each other. I'm guessing your the other one that is staying here in this cabin with me? Miss Swallow I take it?" he asked after getting up with her help.

"Ummm yes. *held hand out* Names Jessica Swallow. CEO, Founder/maker, and President of the S.K.M Corp. And you are?" she asked seeing him give a gentle smile and grin, grabbing her small gentle hand to shake.

"Cale Robertson CEO, Creator/owner, and president of the DEL industries." he said smiling to her.

"So your Mr. Robertson. It's nice to finally meet you in person. You look just like how others describe you to be. Nice."

"Hehe, I get that alot but thank you miss Swallow. Same goes for you too.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am

"That purse is really heavy do you keep gold bullion in there or something? I almost thought my skull would be cracked from the heavy hit from it." He asks teasing before walking to the nearby cabinet and pulling down a wine bottle and three glasses.

"No. You asked for the list of my holdings this is it. *eyeing the third glass* are.. you expecting someone else?"She asks getting a bit nervous since they agreed it was just to two of them.

"No three glasses one for you one for me and one for the elephant in the room" he said popping the cork and pouring an even amount in all 3 glasses.

"The elephant... in the room... our deal you mean. The reason i came out here instead of the city we both know."
    She said not very amused with his lack of profession. He wasn't even wearing a business suit just those tight... short shorts and... she shook her head not sure why she got distracted. Why did men have to tease women like this?

"Mmmm no not the deal per say but more how this is going to go down I know we talked merger but I was thinking one of us has to sell out even if we merge so why don't we just drop the pretense and banter." He said and she flushed hit with wounded pride and an attraction to how direct and adept he was at seeing why she saw his holdings first.

"As you wish first I want to say thank you for negotiating with me this far. I know we have had to make compromises but I'm sure.."

"Too much profession too much business. Speak with your heart Jessica. We are to get to know one another and see who we are working with. Nothing else should make it too serious ya know." he said and it hit home. She always had to be more professional and more businesslike than anyone else to get where she was but hated every minute. And here was a proposed partner telling her to just be herself. He was probing her he had to be analyzing how serious she was. How dedicated to making it work she was.

What she didn't see was he was genuinely curious about her and if they were going to run a single company together he needed to know what she was like without the mask.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:14 am

"So! Besides all that, lets just unwind and see what we can relax first. We had to travel far just to get here you know and I figure you would be tired." Cale said looking at her but noticed that she wasn't even wearing anything casual. She was actually wearing a business suit with low flat shoes. Maybe she figures he would dress up too but seems not. "Or..do you want to head to your room to unwind first? You know you didn't have to wear that if your coming here."

"W..well excuse me. I always wear things like this if it's involving some business or trading. You can't blame me on that one mister Cale because I want to be sure we still speak of it and get this out the way." she said with arms crossed over her chest. Others have told her not to be uptight but at times that can change depending on how things go.

"Sorry sorry, just saying though my dear miss Swallow. I assure you. You need to learn to relax first which means to relax first then we can talk business later. So I'll let you go and change if you wish to relax first. You did bring some regular clothes did you?"

"W-what?! Of course I did! Why you think I'm just some workaholic too?" she hissed to see him stop and hold his hands up.

"No? Just asking...sorry." he said with a laugh but she lets out a sigh and shook her head.

"I'll just go ahead and get settled then. I'll be back." she said walking to get her bags and go to her room. Cale scratches his head but shook it after some time. She sure was different than most. Maybe this will be more interesting than he thought.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 am

She was flustered ealking back to the car and as she got there she opened it up and started to change. She wiggles out of her skirt and jacket before her blouse. She changed into more comfortable business casual she brought along. She was flushed the whole time from being flustered and that he seemed to care about her well being.

While she was doing that he set up the glasses and plates. He heated some food he prepared ahead of time in the microwave and set it out when he was done. She came back right then quicker than he expected.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:30 am

"Ah! You came back quicker than expected! Here, the food is almost done so we can eat and relax a lot more than we hope. We'll still speak about business but lets unwind first. I know I never get this sort of break back at my company but it's worth it." Cale said looking up to see her but stops noticing she really did change or try to. Her hair was still in a bun from when she showed up but the clothes were better. Basic t-shirt with one sleeve, black legging knee high pants, flat bottom shoes.

He did admit, she looked pretty cute but his eyes looked away going back to finishing up. She walks over to look at him. "I hope this works. I never usually like going in casual clothing since I'm more focused on working and business." Jessica sighed from the thought but wasn't good look in her thoughts.

"Oh come on! Everyone deserves to relax once in their life. Don't tell me you haven't because you like working your business/company for many long hours do you?" he said offering her a seat as she takes it, giving a thank you and pushed in thanks to him.

"it's not that but..it keeps me busy alright? I'm not used to not doing anything or relaxing. I can tell you are but..I don't know about me....it's hard to explain at the moment." To be honest, she's not good with trying to relax. Even if her coworkers try to get her to understand taking a break isn't bad. Nothing will happen if she takes a 2 month vacation. This was for either 2 months she didn't remember but it was for business. Cale heard every word but wasn't sure how to feel about it with her. This could be something new and interesting.

"I see but they do have a point. Not relaxing isn't fun and it's not good for you either."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:49 pm

As they began to eat, Jessica noticed he keeps looking at her and it was making her face heated. Why was Cale looking at her like that? Was their something on her face? Did he have something to say to her? She didn't know what was going on but she was curious about it. However, the gaze was making her have second thoughts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:05 pm

She only ignores the look he gave her that Jessica begins eating more of her food. Why did it feel so weird having him watching her like this? She's eaten with plenty of males before with no problem. Most would gaze at her that started getting annoying so why did this one feel a little more...different? This was just confusing her at the moment that she went back to eating her food to hope he will look another way.

It's been a couple minutes with them eating their food but she was about to drink some water to see him still gazing at her. She clears her throat to show an annoyed expression on her face.

"Can I help you? Why are you starting at me like that? It's really creepy with you gazing at me like that, Mister Robertson." she asked looking more annoyed that he blinks and shakes his head.

"Hmm? Oh, no reason. It's sorta cook that we get to try working together but..I am hoping you are enjoying it here." he said poking at his food that Jess looks confused with her eye brow up.

"....Uh huh, that's weird and don't make sense. I understand you are excited about all this and with us merging our companies together but..I don't know. We should be speaking about the plans and stuff but here we are...relaxing."

"Well, everyone deserves that so it's nothing off for either of us. Don't you ever think about just being happy and excited with being off work? Or...you don't like that sort of thing? I know others love to work but not that much." he said thinking about it that Jessica twitched hearing his words. What was wrong with working? She's always worked without taking much of a day off. So was that some issue with others?!

"............"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Despite her feelings she did start to relax and he hadn't completely taken the topic away from business. He was interested in talking over the deal but not with gain work or stress to the mind. Work was hungry doing and eating before a meeting would ease that a little. When they finish he stands up and she gulped seeing his muscles more clearly. He washed the dishes swiftly and she watched him with a hungry look analyzing him.

Her look went away when he dried the dishes and out them away. "You know, I've always been wondering what made you pick me. Of all my questions you never answered this one. And it couldn't have been a picture i never sent one. "she thought about it and opened her case to set up the proposal she drafted at his request before making the meeting.

"I'm still finding that out Mister Robertson you never answered me on a final title for our new company so I guess were even after all it is the final piece before we sign and our assets are merged." He smiled

"My my that was quite the heated deflection well done. And you're right I never came up with one. That is something we should do after the merger and when we can agree on ideas." She blushed red at that and realized he was implying that this was like having a child and they needed to come up with a name together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:55 pm

"You make it sound so weird.." she mutters under her breath looking at him that Brandon blinks to tilt his head. How did he make it sound weird. True, thinking of a name will require them to work together. He still wanted to learn more about her, the company, and other things he could think of. He also guess she felt the same thing after some time too.

"Oh come on, that's how others think of it as well. Besides, you have to learn to relax and go with the flow. Things will come and go so it's something even more interesting." he explains that Jessica blinks showing a expression of a question mark over her head. How in the world did she get into this? She wasn't sure about her answer and neither was he. Maybe this will work for both of them in time.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:03 pm

He sat down and looked over her proposal silently and she waited for him to finish. It all seemed to be what they agreed except for the last line.

"And special favors performed. Interesting I don't remember that in any negotiations. What favors can i do for you miss Swallow?" He said and she knew he really read it and paid attention since it was hidden on every page in pieces. It was her way of testing bow serious he was and how able to read between lines or see hidden codes he was. He could read and understand a contact with a hidden message so she thought he earned the right to get to know the real her hidden under the business. As well as earned the right to merge with her company.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:33 pm

"Interesting. I never would have thought of that, Mister Robertson." she mutters that caught his attention looking at her.

"What's interesting, miss? Did I say something wrong or did I miss something on the fine print. I get this contract is something else but I never expected this in the hidden message part of it." he said to see her shaking her head to sigh.

"No, it's not that. It's just; most that read this only sees the other print of how much money will be invested into both companies. They always go all crazy seeing how much it is. When they do, they go right ahead to sign but it tells me they are not worth working with or merging. I was looking for a manager or president I can trust with my own company to merge. It's going going to just anyone. I picked you because....well, you were more trust worthy than many I've spoken to." she said looking away.

"Wait; you trust me that much from reading that real fine print? That's interesting indeed. I never figure that was the case though because you seem to be the serious type of president."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 pm

He set the papers aside and thought deeply. He was curious what she had in mind that wasnt written down. To him she was a mystery to him and he wanted to explore it as far as she was willing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:33 pm

"You know? This could be pretty fun for us both but I do wish to know more about your company and you too. You seem like a real sweet person that must not have a lot of days off huh? No worries, here we will still speak of our businesses but..maybe we can learn about each other too."he said smiling but Jessica blinks hearing his words to nod slowly.

"I guess we can but how should we start this off then, Robertson?"

"How about starting with just calling me Cale like you have a couple times? That's my name so you don't have to go for the whole mister Robertson thing. What about you though?" he said gently to her that she blinks to look away.

"Jessica is good or Jess. Either one is fine." she said before they went back to eating and talking. For the first day here, they just spoke about learning of each other. They didn't know about so many thing but it's a lot to know about if one has going through so much. He didn't know Jessica used to know so little to know a lot about the business. When she was younger, she's known for something of wishing to own her own business.

Same with Cale too learning about it. He and her just remain silent for some time after the day went by to show them sitting in the living room watching TV together of the news playing. They didn't have a lot on right now but that didn't mind as Jess and Cale kept talking about things on the couch.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:13 am

They began to get personal thanks to the wine and the common business practices. Being more friendly and less formal he opened up first.

"What inspired you to start your company? What did you start with what drove you to change and where did it all come from?" He asks and she gulped the rest of her wine down a bit surprised he was asking about something so long ago.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:15 am

"That's a lot of questions to ask first hand, Rober-I mean Cale." she said holding the wine glass that Cale rubs the back of his head, trying to hold back his excitement. When it came to learning about his partner, he wants to be sure he knows everything he can before long. Thinking a little about it, she tries to remember the first day it happened.

"Let me see; I guess it was thanks to my dad. He was the first one to show me everything I could learn in life. At first, I didn't know what it meant to even have or rule a company even with things that was rough for me starting. He had me start with a little stock market in our name to see how it grows." she said starting the story while looking a bit to think about it.

"He helped me learn and understand what it was like to run a company and it was fun from my child eyes. For a few days, nothing seemed to happen since the stock number I was given never rose but stayed the same. Their was one time that it went down instead of up so I figure maybe this isn't working for me. But my father told me it takes time to grow a business and to see what it's like. He told me to give it time because it will happen on it's own pace."

"So he was trying to show you want it's like in the beginning or the starting point of it." he said thinking about it as she nods holding her wine glass.

"As I grew older, the stock he gave me indeed rose for the first few times like he said it would. I didn't know what it was and he showed me my first little allowance. He wanted me to get used to it before he kept showing me things but still wanted me to enjoy my childhood. As I grew up, I did thanks to him and my mom. They wanted me to be happy where I started wanting sell candy I made to others. They liked them even with little not and I wanted to grow."

"As I got older, I was already having a business now where I sell candy and things. I was happy during that time with a smile on my face...*eyes slowly looking down* Things changed. Other competitors showed and they took most of my customers that lead me to having none. The other competitors even destroyed my stand where I was out of business. I told my father about it but he told me to never give up. That will happen if someone has their own company. He did help me by giving me something of a smaller booth to try again. It worked at first and I went to a new location but they found me and destroyed it. Saying girls shouldn't be running a business and to go back being a girl. I got angry but it made me work harder to prove them wrong. I believe that's when the stock market showed with the company being in red one night wince I was taking a break. I figure, I shouldn't be doing this and making as much money as I could. That's when I stopped having fun and only had work in my schedule." she explains that Cale looked silent thinking if this is true or not. However, from her voice it sounded like she was speaking the truth.

"I...see."

"I mean true, I wasn't expecting that to happen but I father lost a lot of money and I did too too where he had to sell our company to start all over again. It was hard and he had me to back to a happy childhood but I gave it up, just to help my dad again. My mom helped too and we were growing but slowly. I know it took time over the years but we were getting there..."

"Then what happened? Were you guys good again?"

"We were at first before the companies found out and broke us down again. We were dead broke thanks to a loss deal where no one wanted to strike a deal. They wanted money and we were not as good in the past to now. So, I guess we lost everything to being homeless before I forgot about my first stock my father gave me and gave it to him. I said maybe this will help you dad. He didn't want to take it because it was mine but I wanted to help him."

".............."

"So, I gave it to him and left it alone. I think after a while, that's when I was leaving home to start my own company for myself under my family name. It was rough at first but I learned thanks to my parents. It did come good at the end because I got a call from my father that he was happier and well. The stock I gave him had 9.10 billion dollars in it and our company was good again. I was so happy for that but he thanks me for that day. Knowing I was his blessed child for helping the family. I figure it wasn't a lot but it seems I was wrong. It all started with that basic stock he gave me as a child."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:22 pm

He listened and knew she had it harder than him. He had her hand during her story and neither of them noticed until she pulled away. It felt natural to them to be closer now. He told her a similar story except how he had to keep saying snd doing things he didn't believe in to stay in tip and it bothered him sometimes that he couldn't relax without something making him have to strain or take a major endeavor to complete.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:29 pm

She blinks hearing his words but slowly looking ahead wondering how in the world he did it. Knowing the challenges in this world only makes one re think about it. Cale didn't know himself but that left him thinking how in the world he could do it. After a long time. The world is not what others thing it could be. It's really different depending which eyes you seem them through.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:47 am

"I decided I can trust you. You're hardworking professional and very nice to talk to. I hope as we work together we can be close friends." He said holding out his hand and she blushed as she thought about it she thought maybe he could be more than just friends. She took his hand and they closed the deal with a handshake.

"Now all we need to do is decide on a name and we have 2 months to do so. I expected it would take a month to agree but you surprised me Cale." She said and didn't look away from his eyes. They reflected a lot of light obscuring their businesses but she saw green and brown under the reflected light. He looked back and she saw him visibly blush from her eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:09 pm

"Heh, well i guess that makes both of us then huh? I figure why not because of everything going on but eh. Besides, were partners now so we should be able to figure a name together during the month or two." he said with a smile but that left Cale only trying to stop his cheeks from looking so red. She was just way too sweet that he already felt his heart beating loudly in his chest.

Jess blinks hearing his words that she smiled gently hearing what he means. That was sweet but at least she wasn't the only one blushing hard too. "You know? This might be a good thing for both of us so I hope for a long good career with you and the company..for better or worst?" she said holding her wine glass up for him to clink it against hers. He only smiled and held his up to clink it against hers.

"For better or worse."

They both drank a little before relaxing watching TV but their cheeks were normal again throughout the afternoon. Later that evening though, they were in their rooms getting ready for bed while he was checking on some map files sent to him while Jessica was working on whatever she was. He didn't know why but he felt excited about this about them being partners for the first time. It's either that or something else so he's not complaining. Or maybe it's because he's curious. Maybe he will learn a lot more of what she's like.

Her enjoyed activities, her favorite sweets and food. Maybe books, music, and maybe other things. His face did heat him a little thinking of something else but that's for a hidden thought. He shook his head and goes back to checking everything. As for her, she was doing the same but maybe she was reading some box like book packed with her things. She was trying to think of names for the company but she wasn't sure which would fit. Her eyes were half way open hearing the news on the Tv that she was laying on her font on the bed.  She decided to stay up for a little bit due to not being sleepy yet.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:57 am

He sat shirtless in front of the t.v. drinking ice water.  Some of the drips land on his chest and slide down and she couldn't help but notice. He didn't seem to catch her glances focused on the t.v. He was sure she would be fine and if she needed help the cottage was small enough he could hear her anywhere inside it. She was finishing her unpacking when she opened her upper drawer to put socks and underwear away she saw a box underneath two roses a red and a black one.

Curious she opened the box and saw inside was a note and a bikini. The top was red on one side and black in the other it was reversible and the reverse side was the opposite color. The bottoms were the same and she noted that it was extremely elastic but gripped tight on any size.  She opened the note and read it.

"Surprise, this is a gift since i doubt you thought of what sort of area this land is. Its a wetland full of clean creeks ponds and streams. They are very shallow all year round but muddy in winter and spring. I hope you enjoy the suit because I'm sure it will fit fine." She read it again and shivered. Fit fine? It would fit but show off everything. True she didn't even think she might need a swim suit. And began to think of other things she may have forgotten.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:55 am

Wait, how in the world did this get here?! Jessica didn't remember seeing this in the room or was it in hiding. If it was, how in the world did it get set in the open? Hold on, did this mean that Cale left a gift for her? They just met!!! Feeling nervous, she looks at the bikini again seeing it would fit real tight but they did get the right size for her so.....

"*Gulps* Why? Why did he get me this as a gift? Why can't I just work in peace without having to wear revealing things?" she mutters before putting more clothes away but wonders if their was more things they hid from her. She did notice a few more things that was hidden under a few pieces of clothes in her suitcase. A box of no melted chocolate. A strawberry scented sweet they get from the store near her company. A few sexy panties and bras. Some toys and blindfolds that was made of silk? Her face burns bright red seeing this before quickly putting it away in the closet.

"Yeahhhhh my friends did that I know. *Sighs* What the hell guys?" she hissed under her breath but blushes heavily trying to keep her cool and composure.

"No, calm down Jessie. Just breath and let it go. They are my friends trying to get me to relax...b..but I don't see why I need all these though. And I don't know why Cale thought it's good to give me these??" she said at the other box that had something in them. She did take a peek before shutting the top quickly now red. Jessica said nothing, puts the box away as well as her bag, sits down on the bed, and covers her face. She's not going to lose her composure but she might murder something.

"I'm getting them back when I go back home...don't know about Cale though." she grumbles.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:53 pm

She worked to stash the gifts away in a corner and bury them but she didnt have any extra belongings to do so. She left them in a box in the closet and hoped no one would find them.

Cale waited for her he heard her gasp and guessed she found his gift in her drawer but hearing her other noises from the gifts of her friends he grew curious and fought it off. Last time he got curious his company nearly got shut down. Be learned his lesson not to investigate.

Or did he? The company wasn't at risk this time. Be thought about it and decided it wouldn't be worth it to make her mad or upset. He wanted her to be happy and not stressed by her dealings worth the company.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:10 pm

To him she could be still trying to get used to everything that's happening, even when it came to her just relaxing. Cale wanted to be sure that Jessica was feeling relaxed and at home. Nothing should make her feel like he would make her nervous or anything because he wanted to make her happy. The thought of that made him wonder if she'll like his gift or wonders if it's from him. With a shake of his head, he went back to watching Tv before Jessica came back out holding a book in her hand.

"Hey, you came  back. Was everything alright?" he asked to see her look at him then give a slow nod. Everything was fine and hidden if that's close enough. She wouldn't be able to bare with it if she was going to tell him which she wouldn't. Maybe if their was a small pool or hot tub maybe she might have no choice.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I just finished up putting my clothes away for the night so I'm done. I figure you were doing the same thing when I was gone or were you just sitting out here watching tv?" she asked to see Cale look at her while sitting on the chair.

"I already unpacked when I showed up and so I didn't have to. I guess you had to since you did show up late. However, I didn't have a lot of clothes with me. Just enough to enjoy this day off from working and stuff." he said but she only sighed to look at the Tv showing tele markets. Seems a few were going in red but at least her company was alright and the same for Cale's too.

They didn't respond towards that but kept listening and watching the news. After some time, Cale relaxed and kept looking at the tv. "Hey, after this were you hungry for anything? We can try and fix something for us to eat or order out?" he said to have her look confused.

"You do know were far from the city so I don't think ordering out will do us good. How about we just cook instead. Their should be a cook book in the kitchen. If not, we can whip something up I'm sure." she said looking at him.

"You can cook home meals too?"

"Well, of course. I love home cooking sir and it's nothing too hard. Just something nice and easy to make. Same for it being fun. We can find a book after the news is done and if not, we'll create something. How's that sound?"

"I can deal with that."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:37 am; edited 4 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:17 am

As she walked through the house she looked for a hot tub or pool there was a hot tub on the back patio. He thought cooking with her could be fun and let her explore while thinking of what he could make for them both. Maybe something sweet? No. Spicy? Maybe. Or something mixed together? Yeah, Cale liked that idea as he begins checking recipes for him to try.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:51 am

In some way, she figure they were really updating this place to make it where others can have fun. Even if it's for business. Her eyes spots a beautiful view, a cute hot tub for them. She did get near the back part to see another pool near by that was shocking. This place had everything which was still shocking to her. Cale just kept looking at the Tv but he did see her eyes widen noticing the wet lands of some lakes and wet spots others could go to for a swim. It was safe from what the small notices she saw when riding up here.

This place was...pretty sweet that she'll admit that right here and now. Cale kept looking at the tv again but he was seeing the news was over and some other shows showed on now. He just watches that waiting for her to come back as they were still relaxing for the time being. It still was pretty nice either way. After looking for some time, she came back looking at the tv and thinks a bit to herself.

"Well? What do you think?" he asked showing a smile on his face.

"Not bad; not bad at all."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content