Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 2 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:31 am

"Glad you like it, Jessie. If you need or want anything and I mean Anything, you let me know. No more secrets from here on out. If we are to trust one another we have to start by not holding secrets between each other."He said and promised at the end.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:24 am

She blinks hearing his words but her face flushed pink from how nice he was being. It's way too nice and she only looks away to hide her expression. He blinks tilting his head since he wonders why she was looking away but what he didn't know is that not many partners would be this nice and say such words. They would rush towards the deal and try to make a combo with her. That leads to them being dropped or her leaving to head back home not dealing with them.

"Are you alright?" he asked Jessica thinking he might have said the wrong thing to her but she shook her head looking back at him.

"No, I'm alright but thank you though. I'll keep that in mind in case I did want anything you can help me with. And I'm guessing the bikini was from you right? I never expected my co workers/friends to get something like that." she said with arms crossed that Cale rubs the back of his head laughing. He figure she must have liked it and he was glad for that.

Maybe she will try it out later on if they try to hot tub on day while being here. Either way, for now, they just went back to relaxing and looking at Tv for the remaining time of the night till midnight came. She yawns quietly feeling a bit sleepy but Cale heard it to shake his head.

"Sounds like you're getting tired. Want some help getting to your room?" he asked as she pouts to look at him.

"That's sweet of you but I can walk. No worries." she said rubbing her eyes but stood up to stretch. Her shirt lifts up a little showing her tummy and belly button. He looks up to stand as well before looking at her tired expression.

"If you are really sure then alright. Why don't you go ahead and get some sleep? I'll do a little cleaning up here so we are good tomorrow. I figure we can take a break from the business and just enjoy this little relaxation business vacation. Maybe we can take a hike or look around the park near by." he said that she blinks hearing him say that. Jessica didn't see a park but maybe she missed it when coming up here.

"That sounds like fun but sure....I'll go ahead and head to bed I guess. I hope you have a good night Cale and thanks for the gift." she said before turning to walk away to her room as Cale was alone to shake his head and smile. To be honest, she was pretty cute looking all sleepy like that. He begins cleaning up the living room and shuts the Tv off while trying to finish so he can head to bed himself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:22 pm

She lay awake thinking about him blushing and denying her desires towards him. She had to do this a few times before meeting some men but this time was different. Something inside her was opening up and inside were all kinds of private secret pleasures she dreamed of. Could she relax enough to ease her urges or would she have to go to the hot tub to do so? She struggles to resist but that wasn't happening.

Maybe Jessica was unsure about it right now due to how she flirts with males later on down the road but that left her being a tease to either upsetting them or annoying them. Guys don't find it funny but she wishes to see if someone liked to be teased. Maybe she was wrong. Just maybe.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Jessica wasn't sure how he was the only one that could get her to be like this and she's already spoken to many males in her life time. How was he different?! Her eyes were shut laying on her bed, looking at the ceiling while thinking about all this. Was her mind already over thinking or over heating now? Was her heart starting to change her thoughts into something else?

"Ugh, what are you thinking? This is just a business thing and he...he is really nice to me and all. How in the world could I be feeling like this? That shouldn't be happening." she mutters while looking at her hand.

Her eyes just looked at them before lowing her arm to fall on the bed with a sigh. How in the world can she do this and fight back? Knowing her mind is already weakening being around him. She could take a shower in order to help her calm down and sleep. Yeah, maybe that will work for her. Getting up, she goes ahead to start the water and take another hot shower to help calm but stops to turn it off.

It's too late to take a shower and she's already taken on. Shaking her head, she heads to bed after everything was off so she can sleep. Cale was already in his room but he was getting ready for bed himself without nothing else bother him at the moment. They would hope to get along and know one another.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:19 am

She just couldn't sleep and as she tossed and turned her mind wouldn't let her rest. After 30 minutes that seemed like hours she whines, biting her finger and fighting as hard as she could to resist. This burning heat from something she didn't understand but it was way too soon. Jessica just met Cale and it has something bothering her whole body. Something had to be done to help her but anything she thought of was twisted into a fantasy of him giving her some sort of pleasure and using his powerful muscles to hold her down and pound her into the bed!

She snapped out of her dream not wanting to sleep while her mind was like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:26 am

Even now she felt slick in between her legs that it made her whimper, growing heated in need. With Jessica's face feeling flushed, her hair covering most of her face while she was feeling it throbbing. This shouldn't be happening to her, not her! She shouldn't be feeling this way or this hot. How in the world could this be? Was she growing aroused for him and they just met!? That's not possible. However, all these thoughts and ideas were only heating her up worse that shaky fingers slip into the sheets to her stomach but she stops.

"I..I shouldn't. Why am I feeling so hot right now? That's not.....Nnnnn right. It's not right...'Even if I feel this hot for him, he might have someone already. I'm not going to be in another stupid argument again. All because of some stupid idiot lying to me. I need to try and stay calm...b..but....' the aching got worse and worse but she ignores it trying to sleep again. The night went by but she only remained awake because she was already soaking her shorts and the sheets under her. She already was so hot and it wasn't helping from the naughty thoughts lingering in her head.

She had to do something..or she won't be able to sleep. Looking down panting in and out, seeing the white puffs of her breath made her sit up in her bed looking down. The aching was too much and she whimpers trying to calm down. Jessica moves up to lay against the bed board before trying to breath. She slips one hand into the sheets and touches herself. It was soaked which shocked her. It was this soaked and it even was twitching. She needed relief; she needed something to sooth her.

With twitchy fingers, she slips them in her shorts and begins rubbing her self slowly letting out a soft hiss as it felt hot. She begins rubbing her self hoping for the heat to burn down as she leans her head back against the wall. It felt so weird having to mess with herself but she even moans softly feeling the sensation burn. "Haaaa......Nnnnnnn...." she kept up the rubbing and pushing against it so maybe this will help her. Maybe this rubbing will ease the burning.

It didn't.

Jessica was whimpering from the rubbing but it was only growing hotter and hotter. Nothing she did worked before she even tried pushing her fingers into her that did something while laying back down moaning out but not loud enough to wake him or have him hear. Her shirt was up while exposing her breasts while leaning her head back moaning out from how good and hot it feels.

"*Panting lightly with eyes shut* Mmmm....NNnnnnn.." her fingers were soaked but she still kept thrusting them into herself while arching her back off the bed. This was unlike anything she's felt but she was careful. She was still a virgin so it was alright. She didn't go too bad but was doing enough in hopes of easing her heat.

"Ahhh..ah!...hhhaaaaaa....haaaaaaa.....'Please let it stop..let it stop. I don't w..want him to hear me this lustful. I never do this..I..I'm not..mmmmmmm...hhhaaaa...w..why dose touching myself f..feel this good?......why dose it feel so much better now when I think of him?' she thought it was nothing but maybe it's because of Cale? She shuts her eyes trying to hurry up and cum to feel better but it's like her body was holding it back not wanting her to. Weakened more, she whimpers feeling her body now throbbing worse while gasping. Rubbing her breast and fingering herself even more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:50 pm

She was close; so very close to climax! Just a few more seconds and she can feel so much better now. As she was about to climax, a knock at her door was heard. She hears Cale call out to her from the hallway.

"Hey, Jessie! Are you alright? You sound like you're hurting in there. Do you need any help?" He asks and she burned worse. Did she need help? YES! She needed him to touch her and ease this feeling. She couldn't admit that to him it was too embarrassing. But it was true none the less. Even if she spoke, he might not understand the tone in her voice till getting a good hear for a couple seconds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 pm

"N..No! I'm fine, Cale nothing to worry about! You just do your thing and head on to your room. I'll be just f..fine..." she calls out to him but Cale looked rather confused from how she said it. Was something wrong or was she hiding something? After they gave their word to not hold secrets from each other?

She didn't know what to do right at the moment but she didn't want him to see her like this after some time. Every muscle in her body was frozen stiff not able to move from the per embarrassment of this. Her fingers were twitching and dripping wet but Jessie didn't hear anything from him before he knocks again. "Ummmm, are you sure? You know if you need help with something I'm more than happy to help you Jessica."

"Y..Yeah, I'm alright..really."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:48 pm

'Dang it Cale, please leave. Why couldn't you just leave so I can finish? With you standing at my door, I know you are there. It already hurts knowing I am so close to cum but I can't with you there...just leave...please..' Her dripping fingers twitch in need and she hides a whine poorly. He heard it and presses against the door to hear thinking she said something.

"Come on, Jessica. You really sound like you hurt do you need to see a doctor? I can drive you to town so they can help you with whatever is the matter. I'm here for you remember? I want to help you....." He asks worried because she wont say and she sounded weak. She felt that way unable to resist any longer because of his care and his voice trying to help her. She started rubbing again deciding relief was worth the risk.

Her eyes shut tightly feeling some relief but wetness spilling down onto the bed under her. It felt so good rubbing it again but she felt her own hole compulsive in heat and hunger. She needed relief from the pleasure. Jessica was hungry for pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 pm

"A..as I said Cale, I'm fine. Just tired from the traveling to get here since it took a few hours to get from the city to this cabin house. Trust me; I'm going to be okay I just need...to sleep. If you can just go to your room for the night and leave m..me be, I'll be alright." she whispered quietly but loud enough for him to hear her.

However, she was only feeling more hotter that her fingers were already aching to push into herself deeper and deeper. Why didn't he just leave her be? She kept rubbing and stroking her self that it was making her whimper and gasp that Cale wonders if she was feeling over heated or sick. He should call a doctor or at something that would help.

"But Jessica-"

"Just head to your room Cale. I said I'm fine...really. Please..please just go.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:50 am

Look, you sound hurt and weak for some reason and it shouldn't be that bad. I'm going to figure something out if you just let me help you Jessica. Now, if you just let me-"

"Cale, I s..said no. Don't come in my room! Just go to your own and let me sleep!!" the more he ignores her words, the hotter she felt. It's like he enjoys disobeying her that turned her on a little. She bit down on her bottom lip that her fingers curled to make her squeak.

The sound went to Cale that had enough waiting. Now you sound like you're really hrut now. Even if you say you're fine, I can tell you're not You don't sound fine Jessica so too bad, I'm coming in."He said and worked on turning the knob on the door.

"C..cale, wait! Don't!" But it was too late. The door had swung open showing Cale standing there. His eyes widen in shock seeing what his eyes caught right there and then. He caught her exposed with the shirt up showing her lush breasts, her skin soaked in sweat. Her fingers were dripping wet while rubbing herself in her bed and he froze.

"...J..Jessica?" He couldn't take his eyes off her. He expected her to be in trouble but this. This was the opposite and he barged in thinking she was hurting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:45 pm

Her whole body was paralyzed from him seeing her like this but this made the both of them not knowing what to do or say. She slowly pulls her fingers out shaking to quickly cover her body but Cale jooks away not knowing what to say but his face was a beet red.

"..............."

"............."

"..I....."

"I t..told...y..you..not to c..come in..you d..dummy..."

"..I..ahem, I'm so so so sorry. I didn't know you..I mean I.." he tried to say something but not many words came out of his mouth. That made Jessica cover up even more.

"I..it's fine. C..could you just leave please?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:57 pm

"Leave? Uuuhh yeah...yeah of course. I'm sorry again Jessica so I..I'll just let myself out now. Have a good n..night.." he said and slowly backs out closing the door behind him. She may have covered up but he still saw everything she tried to hide. He was red and sorry but him seeing her was embarrassing sure but also made her heat worse.

He closed the door and she hears him go away.  He was lost to thought over what he saw and it only made him burn hot to think about. He guessed he shouldn't mention it and just pretend it never happened. When the door closed she was way more aroused seeing the heat behind his eye. What he saw didn't gross him out and it maybe that she felt safe with him since he didn't get mad.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:03 am

She slowly breaths in and lets out a heated shaky breath. He just saw her like this and it only made her feel more nervous. What will happen now? Will the deal be cut between them now? Jessica didn't blame him if that's the case. She blushes feeling more stupid for this but her body felt so hot that she was whimpering to bite into the sheets covering her.

However for Cale, he was in his room laying on his bed but his whole mind was lost to what he saw. He's trying to forget what he say but the image still burns his mind. Her body soaked in sweat, her legs parted, and her fingers going in and out while she moans out loving it. This only made him look more worse that his own heated aroused sensation was showing in the twitching lump in his pants. Cale shook it off quickly trying to calm down but just sighs. She might close the deal now but he didn't blame her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:05 am

He wasn't going to nor did he desire to break the deal. To him it just got sweeter and more..arousing. As he thought he prepared for her to be mad but hoped she still wished to merge with him. The whole thing was a simple accident between them. True, Cale could have just ignored his thoughts and go to his room. However, it got the best of him wanting to know what was going on. Now he did and the image was burned into his mind and making him feel hot wanting her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:07 am

That's when the thought came to him. What if she was seeing someone? Cale didn't want to get her in trouble knowing another man was here and he saw her naked or exposed like that. He couldn't forgive himself if something like that happened to her.

Maybe for now, both of them decided to rest and think about this while clearing their minds. Tonight has been an interesting one. At least their bodies have cooled down for the time and they can sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be alright or maybe awkward again. They will never know till then. The burning between her legs throbbed away while his own body was burning hot from what he saw before they shut their eyes trying to sleep.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:38 am

Hours later, Jessica woke up to breakfast cooking and made sure to dress covering everything. Had to make sure no other slip up like last night would happen again. So Jessica made sure everything was standard clothing without it being too lose for him to see. She felt naked and exposed even wearing clothes because of what he saw.

He didn't let it bother him and does what he planned to obey with more distractions in his thoughts. Cale's thoughts were cleared as must as possible so it shouldn't cause a problem for them later on. If they just remain calm with one another, things will be fine. Right?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:42 am

They did see one another after a few minutes not saying a thing to one another. However, what they failed to know is they were looking at one another while just relaxing by themselves. Cale was over by the stove cooking breakfast for the two of them wearing his normal clothes but his eyes were keeping on the food so they didn't burn.

His mind was still burning with the image of what he saw last night so he's doing his best to behave himself while cooking. As for Jessica, she only was looking at the news this morning but was trying to be sure to stay calm from what happened before. The whole thing last night was so shocking that she was biting inside her inner cheek trying to calm down. This stupid whole event just made her feel out of whack.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:18 am

For a while, both Jessica and Cale had said anything to one another for a long time with him cooking her and seeing the news. With the seconds passing, the elephant in the room was getting harder to ignore by both of them. He saw her and didn't react how she expected from everything or by him noticing her. He saw her and she didn't get angry at Jessica. Both asked themselves what it meant at the same time.

It wasn't that he wasn't attractive to her she just didn't know him well. It's like the whole saying of love at first sight which was not true. It wasn't that he was embarrassed he just couldn't get that he saw out of his mind. He wanted more. Was he a bad person for that or did he just get overwhelmed.

He served their breakfast and sat down one of them had to talk about it or things would never ease up the way he wanted them. Which of course was what he originally told her only now he wanted to explore the thoughts that drove her to do what she did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:52 am

They did still eat in silence for a few minutes, hearing the birds outside and the news playing on tv. This was so embarrassing and yet they had no words wanting to come out. They didn't know how to say anything right now. She was about to drink her juice, Cale cleared his throat to get her attention. Her eyes looked up again to see him but she didn't know what was wrong.

"..Ummm......"

"Yes?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:38 pm

"Jessica look I'm......*takes deep breath then lets it out* I'm not judging you in anyway because of what happened last night. I should have listened to you when you said you wished to be alone. However..I just went in to see..*looks away* t..that which I didn't mean to. I honestly thought you were hurt or sick.."

"..................."

"So yeah..I didn't mean to do that to you Jessica..but I'm happy to know you are alright.."

"..It's...fine.."

"Well, to be honest Jessie I rather enjoyed the accidental vision I saw from last night. I was thinking and I...I might want to know... you aren't the type to act without a good reason. Meaning you had a good reason for what happened. And... I'm sorry for thinking too much but I want to know... what were you thinking about that drove you to need release?"He was seriously asking that now? She blushed red and grew hot thinking about her feelings and thoughts she had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 pm

"W..w..w..what I was thinking about? I..Oh, it was nothing! I mean, I usually think of random things and it leaves my head all confused and foggy. So maybe I don't remember anything in my head so I don't know if I.." she mutters off thinking about this and yet, Cale tilts his head really confused now. He didn't know what she means by that but it left him only wondering. What or who was on her mind that made her do such a thing? Was she just hiding it to not become embarrassed or nervous? She looks away from his gaze not sure how to say anything about this before Jessica only sees Cale reach to touch the top of her hand.

He didn't want to worry her or stress her out. It's a simple question she was allowed to answer or not. He wouldn't force her to. "Listen, if you don't wish to tell me that's understandable Jessie. I just got curious to who you were thinking about during that moment?" he said but she only refused to look at his eyes trying to find the words. How can she even tell him?!? Would he hate her? Would he think of her being a perv? Would he even reject the deal!? She had to stay calm while tightening her hold on the fork that was shaking.

He watches her reactions and felt more confused towards this now. Taking out a deep slow breath, she opens her eyes slowly not sure how to say it but might as well. What else could she even lose besides most of how she felt.

"it's hard to...explain but....when I was like that I was indeed t..thinking about someone. I don't know what he will think of me though since he is really...I mean...special. That left me thinking about it too much. Knowing how badly he makes me feel..." she stops speaking to think of the words that Cale looked more confused.

"Feel...what?"

"Feel.....A..aroused."

"Aroused?"

"Y-Yes. I know it's stupid but..somehow he's the only one that makes me feel this way. He makes my body burn and feel itchy. It makes me feel so weird that it leaves me burning up. I don't know how in the world it can happen and I only just met him. That's not normal for me to feel this way to a male. True, I spoke to other males during my business trips but this one..h..he's changed me into almost....wanting to know more and like him. It just couldn't stop thinking about him. How strong he was, sweet, passionate. How I can see every detail muscle from the shirt he wears to his smell....I..I shouldn't be feeling like this but....it's like my mind is saying let him love me. Let him ravish me...I w..want him to love me....or at least treat me like a good pet.." she blushes from her words but Cale didn't say anything.

She looks up at him wondering if it's weird to look shocked. His expression was the same but his face was startled to make her cover her lips looking away.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 24, 2020 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:31 am

"Hmmm, I see.."he mutters this under his breath thinking about it but she looks away not sure what to say now. He knows or he might guess in some way who she might really wish to express this heat with. But can you really blame her for feeling this all alone and horny for her years of being alone?

"Would it be alright if I give you some advice, Jessie?"

"That is?"

"I say you ravish him but that's just opinion. If he is all that to you then he would understand if you made it clear to him that you feel this way. Since you just met him id say he doesn't have anyone special but i would say he wouldn't reject you."He blushed and she burned worse. He basically told her in under tones that he guessed it was him and told her he was available and wouldn't reject her. More than that the first thing he said was she should ravish who she wants knowing it was him.

He guessed she would be bold not shy and her shyness made him want to draw her out of her shell. He hoped his words assured her he didn't think she was weird and he felt something of the same for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:58 am

"Y..You believe so? You think he wouldn't mind or understand. No wait, what if he has someone else though? I don't want to get into something and he might have a girlfriend or wife back home. I don't want him to hate me later on for this. N..No matter if he is I will not..." she tried to say but he only reaches to pat the top of her hand to calm her down.

"Believe me; I don't think he has anyone else with him. He's single but is willing to open up if you let him." he said that she looks up at him slowly still blushing heavily from everything he was telling her. Did he actually get it? Did he already know?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:43 pm

He guessed but was confident with that guess. She still didn't openly admit it so he decided to trigger something. Maybe if something was to happen, then he will see it or she will for herself. Jessica deserves to know something without feeling left out. If it was him as he guessed then her reaction would tell him all he needed to know.

"Here; maybe I can help Jessica..."He knelt down and leans over kissing her lips.

"Wait, what do you mean help? I said I'm fine Cale. I just..*blushes seeing him lean in closer* C..cale? What arr yommffh mmmmmmm!?"she started to ask then was cut off by his sudden kiss by the warm lips pressed against her own. This made her look shocked that made her tense up.

He held the kiss for a little while holding her wrists that he heard a low hiss mixed with a moan in the kiss. His kiss was causing her to burn up all over, the heat flooding her body like boiling blood. So far, she didn't stop him and he kisses her again a bit harder massaging her lips with his own.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content