Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 7 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:45 pm

She did want it but she didn't want to over do it. Her hand still rests against his member that he blushes feeling her start to stroke him very slowly. Even touching it made her want to feel more of his pleasure. However, this distracted her for a while as he was watching her as well. Did this mean she did want more or did it mean she was unsure? He reaches to touch her cheek seeing her shut both eyes that he was blushing even worse seeing her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:52 pm

She didn't stop but didn't go further even after he held her cheek. With her closed eyes he couldn't read her but she didn't stop. Maybe she was unsure and that didn't bother him. He wanted her to be happy and knew if he pushed things it would spoil the moment.

She remembered sure but thinking about it made her hot. That feeling was it really that good. Already that feeling faded from her body but the mark it made in her mind remained. She decided she did want more and was still touching it. It throbbed under her touch since it seemed to grow when she did.

He didn't rush her but boy did he want to take her again. She didn't stop touching him and it made holding himself back harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:09 pm

In a few minutes, Jessica blushes worse to slowly sit up then looks to him. He didn't know what was wrong before she slowly opens her eyes to look right at him. He blushes heavily seeing her loving eyes that was looking into her eyes. He only remained silent before he slowly saw her lean in close and kisses him sweetly. He shuts his eyes slowly returning the kiss back sweetly that her hand rests on his member feeling it still twitch even more.

Even under a kiss, it was something lovely and special between them. He and her blushes heavily feeling her reaching to hold his cheek while moving in close against his side. He already felt heated for her and this left him groaning as the kiss started burning stronger and stronger towards one another.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:24 pm

He returns her kiss closing his eyes even as her tongue swirls around his. He pressed against her kiss returning the favor and their heat grew more and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:25 pm

The kiss was still gentle and close that Cale held Jessica closer that they only felt more silent with them pressing up against each other. Even with them kissing one another, Cale felt aroused and hotter. While Jessie felt wet again that she squirms in her spot while they blush.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:56 am

"Mmm you really mmm love this. I think you're getting wet already."He teases not really knowing how wet she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:18 pm

"N..Now you sound like you are teasing me again. That's not nice.." she whispered against him that Cale found it cute seeing her like this. However, her hand was resting near his lower stomach, ready to stroke him if she wanted to. However, he leans in to kiss her lips sweetly while she was purring deeply in her throat. He smiled against her lips seeing how dazed she gotten that her tongue slips past his lips deeply kissing him.

He started groaning when she stroked him slowly that a moan left his lips. This made her feel more heated that more of her wetness spills down her legs onto the bed. He held her cheek kissing her while she was thrusting her hand up and down slowly that she and him shared a kiss together deeply. This made him buck his hips against her hand that his length was throbbing too.

"Mmmmmmmmm...."

"You're so sweet..*Kisses* Why are you this nice?" she said blushing.

"*kisses deeply* Because you are worth it..." he mutters that he sees her start to quicken her hand wanting him to feel more pleasure now. This made her hear a groan that she was rubbing and pumping him faster that he was leaning back feeling her give pleasure.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:01 pm

As he leans back he reached out and grips her breast in one hand and her cheek in the other. She and he keep kissing and she leans over him as he leans back. He felt her wetness drip a little on his leg as she closed it then she grinds on his thigh wanting to feel something against her wet burning place.

He felt just how wet she was and feeling her using his leg to pleasure herself while she used her hand to pleasure him. He groans out as she breaks the kiss and pants against his neck "mmmmah haa see mmm you teased me but I was already this wet haa I want you you feel so good."

She was panting and groaning against his neck still grinding hard on his thigh. Her hand pumped him Harder and she felt him throbbing and swelling even as her arousal was growing. "Haa you mmmm really feel good too I don't think I can hold back mmmm grrr back as I have bennnnnn"

He groans and moans losing his mind if though to the added pressure he felt as she squeezes him harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:30 pm

He was squeezing harder on her breast while she was pumping and stroking him quickly that they moan together at the same time. Pleasure went through them deeply that she was dripping more and Cale twitching that the tip showed some slickness. He groans feeling her grinding against his side while feeling her lips kissing his neck slower. Jessica was feeling wetter that it drips down her leg slowly before moaning out as he was nipping her neck while rubbing her breast.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:48 pm

"Haa you're making me want to push inside. You feel that good and this heat is getting to my head." He said softly before leaving a dark red mark on her neck. It sent tingles through her whole body on top of the usual pleasure because it was on one of the veins. He was serious and she could feel him throbbing worse in her hand.

His grip on her breasts tightens and he kisses her neck worse and adds a few bites.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:55 pm

She blushes from the bites and nips that Cale feels her move her hand up to his chest then back down to his member. Her hunger for him was growing again and it left her feeling more aroused than most. Her body already feeling weak that she quickly pushes him down to sit on his lap that he was looking at her. Jessie wanted to give pleasure in some way so she carefully took hold on him and strokes him a little.

He groans out feeling her hand that he watches her spread the tip against her soaking folds. Her body already burning and twitching thanks to all the teasing that it made her look at him still grinding the tip against her. She slowly sees him touching her breasts while she's on top of his lap but it left her blushing harder now to slowly move her hips. He hisses loudly feeling her that she was starting to get wetter again thanks to it. She moans moving slowly for him that it left her already burning for more.

He sees her groaning out that she begins dripping all over his member again. Her body already feeling wetter and wetter that she begins rubbing the tip against her hole moaning softly for him to hear. he moans as well feeling her doing this that it left her that she was now teasing him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:30 am

He knew she was but there was a price. Then more she teases him like this the closer she gets as well. He did his absolute best to avoid thrusting or pushing inside because he wanted to enjoy her teasing to their inevitable outcome. He groans a bit still keeping a loose grip on her breasts to keep his senses sharp in the face of the pleasure he felt from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:35 pm

Her expressions only grew hotter and hotter that Cale groans out feeling her already feeling more lost in pleasure. Her hips didn't stop moving that it started making her feel more weaker and hotter. She stops moving her own hips before slowly lowering herself down to hiss out. He moans out as she was pushing down to take his member into her again. Both him and her moans out softly feeling each other. He didn't squeeze down on her breast while she shivers loving it.

Her body was feeling over heated now that it left her starting to grind into his body and even stronger. She begins to feel her body burning against that she begins to over heat and fully seat on him lap. Cale moans panting in and out that she looks down at him once more, reaching to hold his hand on her breasts.

"F..feels so good..your so deep inside of me.....I..w..want it again. I want it again, Cale." she said in a weak tone that her hips begins moving forward and back. Her voice was arousing him that he groans with a hiss, feeling her clamping around his member again as she was pleasuring him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:50 am

She rocked her hips so well he just let her do ws she pleasee. He felt good from her movements and when she held his hand to her breast he squeezes a bit. He didnt want to do too much and spoil the pleasure she was goving him. She moves back and forth harder feeling his tip hitting her deepest spot.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:07 pm

She panted still rocking her hips slower and slower with moans leaving her lips so quickly. This made her feel more heated for him that Cale panted just watching her. She really was out of it right now and it left him wanting her just as badly. With another soft moan leaving her lips, she sees him hold her hips again as she rocks her hips back and forth even more. He sees Jessica lean forward to kiss his lips sweetly that she moans even louder against his lips.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:56 pm

"You feel so good its just perfect."He said against her lips keeping his wits together and his hips remain still. He couldn't say much more and he feels her arousal growing even as she was slowing down.

"Mmm I guess you love this as much as I do haa I can feel you getting hotter. So why are you still holding back? Or is holding back something to make this last then mmm I'm all for it. Be yourself I trust you." He said speaking once more as he reaches to hold her cheek and kiss her lovingly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:00 am

All she did was blush hearing his words since Jessica did want to go all out with him. She wanted him to feel all the pleasure she can give him. Knowing the possible choices of lust can make another person feel more aroused and hotter. She leans in to kiss his lips once more that Cale groans kissing her again but harder. His hand reaching to touch her cheek while swirling his tongue to move against her own.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:49 am

The hand that remain on her breast squeezes a little as his hips move a little. He swirls his tongue a bit more and surprised her by adding more to her pleasure. Their kiss was deep and passionate lasting a full minutes while they rock their hips against each other and he holds her cheek while squeezing her breast.

He hopes he wasn't doing too much but he wanted to repay her some of the pleasure she made him feel with her actions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm

The kiss they shared only looked more heated after a while that Cale breaks the kiss panting into her neck. Cale wanted nothing else but to give her as much pleasure as possible since she's been looking heated and wetter in aroused desire. He pulls her up into his lap to kiss her deeply once more like before, seeing the possible chances of him taking her. All he did was thrust up into her that she was already feeling heated and lost into pleasure once more. Here body was already growing more heated that it left her twitching again. Her womanhood was opening and closing wanting more pleasure from her that she groans with a hiss again.

He already felt hotter now before Jessica moans bucking her hips against him that Cale groans gripping her rear again. She was growing heated that his chest pressed up against her breasts. One of his fingers moved down to stroke her again while feeling how soaked she became after a little while. Knowing the desire burning in her stomach knowing the feeling. He really wanted to give more pleasure to her that she was panting and nipping his ear.

*Panting*" the tip of his length was rubbing against her opening that it wanted to be inside of her. However, his body just started throbbing in pleasure thanks to it. Knowing just how strong he could be made her want to feel in once more. Jessie leans in to kiss his lips again that he sits her down feeling her wet lips rubbing against his length. She gasped hugging him tightly that she was squirming in his lap knowing he was touching and rubbing her body slowly.

She and him kiss again with moans and groans being heard in between their lips that he makes her break the lips to slowly lay her down on her back while she was turned around. Resting on both her knees and hands. He saw her opening dripping wet waiting for something else to tease her. Looking silent, he moves in close to rub her with his fingers as she moans arching her back. He already felt his fingers getting soaked thanks to her that it left him already stroking himself wanting to pleasure even worse with him stopping and hitting her rear. She yelps feeling the hit that he was already groaning out in more pleasure.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:26 pm

After spanking her he rubs her wet hole with his fingers again even as she cries out from his spank. He wasnt holding much back and slowly swells as he strokes himself. He seemed to be getting ready to take her and he loved to hear her lose it before he begins.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:07 pm

He just kept spanking her harder and harder, hearing each smack in the room. The only thing that aroused him was how she sounds or cries out to him. Even seeing how lost she becomes only makes him more heated. She started wagging her hips feeling him grip to squeeze her rear tightly. Her skin started burning red each time he smacks her but she was moaning out softly letting him hit her. This caused her hole to drip again and make her whimper in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:19 pm

"You've been a naughty girl, Jessica. Just look how wet my spanking has made you. You might cum any minute now. Dose being spanked feel that good to turn you on this much?" He teased spanking her rear more rubbing his tip against her folds. He was messing with her and in the worst way. He let her taste his tip with her folds only to pull them apart when she expected hm yo push in.

That made him groan in amusement and he spanks her some more. "Mmm not yet. You're so eager I want to wait until you are unable to hold yourself back." he even gives her rear a squeeze as she hisses in pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:29 pm

"C..come on Cale...mmmmm..d..don't tease me please..please don't..." she wiggles her rear to him that he smacks it again but harder. This made her squeak feeling that before knowing how aroused she became while he was groaning in pleasure. This only caused him to feel more needy for her that the tip pushes up against her wet place while he hisses keeping her still.

"I know but I'm not giving it to you just yet. You have to relax and savor the sensation...I'm going to make you wait till your begging for me."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri May 22, 2020 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:00 am

He teases her wet folds with his tip spanking her if she tried to push it inside. He was serious about her having to beg for it before getting his deeper pleasure. His spanking seemed to arouse her worse, or maybe it was his tip teasing her folds. Either way she grew more wanting and needed him more seriously than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:54 pm

This left her wagging her hips but earns her five more spanks that she yelps feeling each one. Why did he have to do this to her? Why did he have to make her feel so heated in pleasure? He only groans feeling her already pushing back with another harder smack on the rear. She squeaks feeling that but moans loving the sting her rear felt. Cale was showing no mercy to her that it left her already whimpering more hotter now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content