Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 14 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:36 am

"Breakfast in bed? Hmmm, and I have to get up will I'm done eating?" He asks and she saw the gleam in his eye told her he had intended to say something dirty.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:34 am

"Nope. You just stay in that bed. That's why it's called breakfast in bed. Now, what do you want to eat anyway? I'll fix it up as soon as I hear what you want." she said smiling happily at him that Cale thinks a little bit to one minute to tell her,

"I guess a big breakfast. Pancakes, sausages, bacon, and eggs. A salad on the side if you wish. I hope you are also going to eat as well since it's not just for me." he teased to see her get up off the bed and stand on the side stretching a bit. He saw her lower back and a bit of her stomach from the sun that he smiled finding her adorable.

"Coming right up; one big breakfast platter for mister Robertson. Second, you'll see because it ends up with me either eating or feeding you while I eat. I know you wouldn't mind having someone do that do you?" she winks that he blushes seeing her smile and walk off to start breakfast. He looks at the door where she left through and lays back thinking. With a dreamy sigh, he smiled more.

What a woman.

While she was gone, something did slip his mind. Didn't Aya say they had a couple months instead of three days? He wasn't sure but maybe she said that due to the yell out he did. Even so, they should have a name soon either way as he begins thinking about it. He did get a smell of breakfast being cooked so she was already starting on it right now. Cale decided to get up and get ready for today and maybe more play time with Jessica after breakfast. He'll see after that.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:23 pm

He made a mistake sure but it didnt bother him too much he waited and soon the smells were floating to him and he vreathed deep. He was gettingg curious but stayed in bed as promised.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:12 pm

She was humming quietly to herself while cooking and fixing up breakfast for both of them while looking more happier thanks to that. She hopes he loves the food or at least her cooking during this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:06 pm

He waited a long time for his breakfast crom his point of veiw and wondered if she was taking her time to prepare something special. He was curious what she had planned and realized she could do anything with pancakes and sausage. They were mistly already prepared and the spices most pork companies use was fairly decent. His mind spins and picks at him as he waits.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:57 pm

She still was just cooking but adding some final touches to the breakfast. She wanted him to savor this for a long time and knows more of this is willing to come way sooner than one thinks. Right now, she was wondering if he likes sunny side up, scrambled, stuff added in scrambled now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:35 pm

He keeps waiting trying to be creative to pass the time but n9thing was really coming to mind. It was pleasant being here qiyb her and he decided that it must be important to wsit likethis.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:03 am

After long minutes of waiting, he heard her come back upstairs and walks into the room. Carrying a tray with food on two plates. As she said pancakes were stacked four high with the other side bit of food. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, some toast and other tasty treats for a good breakfast.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:57 am

"And what are you gonna eat? I can't be the only one to be eating food and you don't." He asks her eyes the plate. He wasn't sure if she was intending h8m to eat alone or she just didn't want to he wasn't sure it could even be something else entirely.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:46 pm

"Honestly; I don't know. I have not thought of anything to eat right now..." he heard her mutter but this made him feel bad. Jessica should eat something just like Cale was because not having food in your stomach drains you more of energy to keep going. Shaking his head, he offers Jessica to sit beside and offers her some of his food to her.

"Huh? Cale, you don't have to give me your food if you are hungry." she reassures him but he shook his head holding her.

"But this is not fair to you. We can share the food if you like; I don't mind.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:30 pm

"Say ahh."he prompted and without thinking she sighed thinking he was teasing. He wasn't and as soon as her mouth was open he went for it. The spoon sailed straight towads her mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:00 pm

She didn't say a thing about this but sees Cale feeding more of his food. Jessica didn't mind the least about him feeding her but it was sorta embarrassing. He was being very caring of her that it leaves her wondering about other things like the bonding of their companies and even seeing a future later. Jessica just eats more of the food he offers that Cale smiled finding it precious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:54 pm

He gave her a bite to eat and took one for himself while she chewed. He knew it was embarrassing but he was worried she wasnt eating. He wanted to help and this seemed to. He smiles at her and resists his urge to treat it like a game.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:59 pm

"Delicious breakfast Jessica. You really are a grade A cook." Cale joked seeing her smile but her cheeks flushed pink because of it. That just makes her happy that he enjoys her cooking. Even if she is always working, Jessica love to do other things on her rare spare time.

"Thanks for the comment. You really are a sweetheart." she laughed.

"Hey, everyone has a talent on something and you my dear have shown that to me. I wonder if you got more talents you can show me?" he said eating another bite of his food that Jess only snickered looking to Cale.

"I might have another to show you but that's a secret for now, huh."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:30 pm

"I love secrets if you didn't know that, Jessica. If I guess it then you have to do it now." He said thinking hard about it. He wanted to be right and thought about everything he knew a bit her so far. Not much but her habits. It was either business or pleasure he knew that but wasn't sure what it was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:45 pm

"Then you don't mind waiting for that secret." Jessica smiled to lean in and kiss his cheek, seeing Cale just blush and laugh finding her adorable. Why was it she was so private and yet it was getting him excited to see what sort of woman she was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:58 pm

He already got in now he had to wait. That was the hard part. Waiting makes his brain work overtime and contemplate the universe and spirit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:20 am

She saw that Cale didn't eat any more of the breakfast she cooked. So, she begins eating it herself while sitting near him. He blushes watching her eating and looking precious right now that he was letting her eat the food she made just for him. At least she was eating so it's no big deal. While she eats, he was wondering what will happen now. They still had till tomorrow to think of a name or was it two days before the deadline. He will figure something out or hope they get more time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:18 am

Ooc: It seems the time of the deadline is up in the air. Lets say 2 weeks.

Bic: "lets combine the two names in an agreement that makes sense. I'm no good at that. Language and math were the hardest for me to learn." He said and he actually blushed. He was embarrassed but it sounded so easy for him to say even if it was heavy on his mind.

"So you want me to mix the names up to spell something different are you planning to make a baby company and keep our two together through it?"

He blinked. Maybe that's what he had in mind but it was hard to pin it down. He was trying hard so hard that he just couldn't think about anything but that secret. "That's a good idea I didn't want to jump away from the name i love that idea but I don't know how to do it."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:28 pm

ooc:That works...hold on

bic:"That..makes sense. However, you still remember we only have two days because of what happened. I don't want to cause another issue between you and me but I'm sure we can think of something before the two days are u-" at that moment, Aya heard a phone ringing to see it was Cale's cell.

"???? Hold on..*answers it* Hello?"

'Hey sir it's me, Aya. Just calling to get you some news I got for the time being. I figure you might wish to hear this or you and your partner miss Jessica.'

"Which is?"

'The deadline has been increased up for two to three weeks. Seems the other companies are trying to buy more time in order to work through their stocks. Even if they don't get involved in your companies, seems they wish to make some negotiations with you two. So, they asked for extended two to three weeks. Just letting you know..'

"Huh, well that's unexpected. Thanks for that Aya. I'll be sure to tell Jessica."

'Your welcome. Till next time sir..' she hung up and he did too to see Jessica's confused expression.

"Well, seems we don't have to worry about the next two days Jessica. We are in the clear."

"..Explain?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:05 pm

"Explain which if my 3 thoughts?" He said clearly feeling happy and mischievous. His dangerous mood. He could do anything like this even something he shouldn't. He had 3 thoughts just from that and she wanted to hear them even if they were confusing. She nodded.

"First we have two days that we were worrying about free, second the thing stopping you from giving in to your wants is gone and third...I really think we can take advantage of the next two days."

Ooc: i hope i just saved my grandma from a scam and not ruined a real gift offer... the language was faulty like mine that's what set me off. I know when someone is putting a fast one because I'm always trying to atop myself from talking like that.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:12 pm

ooc:If they have a different accent like they are from an outer country then you did. Their has been warnings of scammers trying to get people during this time right now so they are telling them to be careful.

bic:"Ummm, I don't know how in the world that helps us. We still need to figure something out in two days before we need to think of a name. You sure make it seem like things are alright right now.." she was now really confused about this and it left her wondering why Cale was so calm right now.

"Like I said, things will be just fine my dear. You don't need to over worry about it any more. We can just take the time to rest and relax now." he pulls Jessica towards him and holds her against his body. She blushes not sure what is happening that it leaves her feeling more nervous from that smirk on his face. What just happened?

"Cale...."

"What? Don't trust me?" he said touching her cheek looking at her flushed face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:39 pm

Ooc: more like they wanted her to biy a gift card to pay for "legal fees" for a grant. I felt something fishy and asked her aboit it and told her over and over it was a scan and how i would word it to check.

Bic: she didnt but he was exciting her. Already yhe fog from his head that was his feelings for her was spreading through him. He was close so close to kissing her kissable soft lips. That she was sure he was going to take fully. What just happened was he was worried about twodays for a deadline and with that stress gone happy ideas flood his mind. His first was sharing hapiness with her. Normally he would babble and talk about his thoughts but this time he was more physical. He didnt trust his tongue and knew how to make her feel good.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:28 pm

ooc:Yeah..that is a scam....

bic:"Well?" he leans in closer that Jessica blinks not sure what is happening now. They have two days so shouldn't they be working on a name together today till then? Even if she was trying not to be distracted by his touches.

"Of co..course I trust you silly. What makes you think I didn't?" she said looking away that she saw his hand resting on her hip with a few rubs going up and down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:37 pm

"Jessica, I'm a man. Men have doubts about themselves where beautiful women are concerned." He said it is smoothly she almost missed the compliment he flirted to her. Almost. He called her beautiful and basically said he was entranced by it. He kisses her lips. Soft warm kisses and his hand held her still rubbing her side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content