Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 21 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:00 pm

She cries out loving this but he groans holding her against the wall going harder and harder. Elizabeth moans out happily feeling him nipping at her shoulder while she was closing her hands into fists, bucking her hips back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:31 pm

she bucks hard agaisnt him and he gorans out heavily. the sounds hit her ears as his thrusts push him deeply inside and she moans out loving it all. he was giving her more and making sure she hears just how good she made him feel. her bucking makes his groans thick and heavy and his thrusts were going harder and faster to keep her feeling more and more of his love.

her claws scrape the wall cutting into the stonework and she thrusts ahrder against him and he was moving more and more strongly as his hips go wild. his wild hips make his cock shift and work her pussy out and she let out a low heavy moan that gravveled in her voice as something inside of her was breaking.

it was her sense of danger and risk. until now she was worryin or thinking abut getting cuaght but that broke and she no longer cared. all she cared about was he was giving her more and she was taking it well. she was even returning what he gave her with thusts of ehr own and driving him crazy with them.

she felt her king swell more and keep his transformation at bay to savor this longer without going full beast mode and ravishing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:36 pm

She panted heavily feeling too good that her pussy was dribbling her arousal down to the floor. He was just pounding away without slowing down or taking it slow. He wanted her and he wanted it now. He grips her arms to keep pulling her back to the thrusts, hearing her moan out loudly.

"Mmm..mmmmm...mmmmm.....ooh...oohhhh..oohhhhhh......." she lowers her head against the wall but slowly turns her head to see her king still thrusting into her. She felt his cock pushing in deep that she quirms a little to feel her pussy dripping.

"M..Master..k..keep fucking me go..good....I know you want to ravish me..s.so go ahead..ravish this dirty wet p..pussy of mine. Make me ..c..cum..oohh..oh oh oh oh oh ohhh fuck!" she claws the wall even worse still hearing her own tone rising in volume.

"*Panting loudly*"

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.*drooling heavily* Ahhhhh...hhhaaaaa....oooooooo..ooooo..ooooo..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:25 pm

hearing her he snapped and went all out. the next thrust made her eyes glow with her pleasure. the mes she made got messier as his cock throbs getting heavier inside of her. she felt him swelling and chainging as he took her and her insides were stretched to hold him as he had his way.

she moans out and feels just how much he was doing and more and her moans were louder and harder to keep inside. his swirling hips and heavy thrusts were driving her crazy and her eye glow brighter and her belly was swelling from his size. he was very careful with his hands now as his claws sharpen and grip her flesh tightly.

he loved to give her everyting like this and as he changed inside of her she felt his power forming around her in dark strips of mist. one of his hands grips her throat as he presses his face close to hers and she fept her face pressed against the wall she was braced on as he hisses against he rneck.

he was dangerous now close to taking her as the beast ehw as and she was feeling his inner struggle to savor this and ravish her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Hearing such a dangerous hiss grew her more aroused to try bucking her hips back. He only keeps her still to grip her neck, growling as she cries out loudly feeling even worse. Her place was hotter and hotter that it was making her pant like a caught prisoner treating him. But he was her fiancee and he was going to make sure she felt everything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:03 pm

his hand and claws slide down her neck to her breast and grip hard as she moans out from how hot her pussy was. her moans grew sharper and she felt his other hand reach down. she felt his claw messing with her clit and the tantalizing feel of his dark power on the tips of his claws. he was doing his best to keep it in but she still feels it as it sparks out and stimulates her clit.

his hand satys where it was as he thrust aqnd groans out from her heat. the power inside of him was trying to come out more but he holds as much back as he could but she felt it all the same.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:08 pm

She shook feeling her legs turning slightly from the sudden burning tingling growing from her clit. Elizabeth was whimpering feeling him still messing with her hot body to see him grip her hip to pull her up against his body. She gasped weakly feeling that but he growls loving this. He sees her leaning back against him wishing to feel more of his heated touches.

"You are so cute looking dazed like this. Are you really this hot for me?" he asked seeing his fiancee bucking back against him.

"Y..Yes sir. I love it. I love your touches..it causes my body to burn so much." she sways her hips but he only keeps her still that the tip of his finger pokes against her clit that she cries out feeling something flowing around her clit like it was making her burn even worse.

"A..ah!! M..My.."

"Just relax..I'm just giving you something of a boost love..just relax.." he whispered still moving his fingers near her pussy that she yelps feeling him opening her up as she drips again down her legs. "So wet.."

"I..I'm not that wet..." she whispered clawing the wall again when he pokes against it.

"Don't lie to me. I feel you are and I know you do too." He slowly slips out of her hot pussy to carefully rub against her making her shiver. She felt hotter now and it was amazing. He was just going all out with her and this made her feel her breasts push against the wall.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:36 am

"youre so temping. even a little boost and you melt to my touch. you make me want to use my full powers to entrance you." he said as his length and fingers rubs against her pussy. he pulled out before to let the energy he used to spread before pushing inside again. his clawed fingers mess with her clit as his length rubs against her folds. he was serious about his words and that fact told her that he was holding back deliberatly.

she began to think about how he used his powers before and how he only used a drop this time. she was slowly growing more sensitive as the feeling spread through her pussy and into her womb. his length and fingers stay pressed against her folds waiting until her insides were reacting strongly to the boost.

then and only then did he push his cock inside her once more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:39 pm

"It's n..n..not true..it's not t..true.." she whispered shaking from his touch but Anthony just kept going wanting to see and hear more while she moans weakly out to him to hear. All he did was chuckle pulling her up against his chest leaving small kisses.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:43 pm

"its true. if i use bit more energy youll be begging to cum again and again." he said and she feels him messing with her clit again. he was serious and she loved it. she reused to acknowledge his claim flsuhign red and moaning out as her clit was messed with.

he was loving her noises and wanting to give her more. he was giving it to her more and more loving it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:24 pm

"I t..told you..ooo....It's not true..It's not all true. It's only b..because your t..tempting me, master." she shook feeling his fingers not stopping. They were stroking her in between her legs feeling the wetness running down her thighs even more. I felt too good and she was having trouble focusing while crying out. Her fangs were exposed to peel his finger pushing against her pussy.

"What did I tell you? Don't lie to me. My love wouldn't lie to me..so don't." he hissed but licks her shoulder making her shiver.

"But I'm not master...here you are teasing me...t..touching me. My poor pussy is getting so wet...the more you touch it." she whispered to turn her head facing Anthony but he chuckled darkly gripping her neck to push her against the wall.

"Even if it's risky I would fuck this wet hole of yours? As I said..your wet...your honry..and want me. Don't you?" he growls seeing her not respond. "I said...do you!?" He pushes his fingers to move them but some of his energy slips inside making her bend over moaning loudly feeling his fingers thrust into her deep. She covers her mouth whimpering so no one heard but he forces her wrists to uncover her lips.

"None of that..I want to hear that slutty voice of yours, Elizabeth..so do it. Let. me. hear. you. Moan." he growls pushing against her from behind.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:17 pm

she had a few drops of his power in her now. the first couple were fading when this one was pushed inside of her. so he was tempting her. good she still knew when he was teasing and holding back. he pushes his fingers harder inside her pussy and was waiting for te right moment.

he was waiting and hoping for her to cum once more as she bent over her front and moans even worse. he was very careful at this point knowing his next step would be to inject more of his energy into her. he was going to make sure she was a weak wet begging mess before he used his dark power to pleasure her.

she seemed to accept it better if she was lost to her lust and in a trance and his power could do that as it made her sensations more sensitive. she felt his claws growing from his fingrers as he rubbed deeply and he was very careful. he knew it was dangerous and she felt the sharp tips rubbing against her pussy walls softly. the pressure of his fingers was now focused here his claws rub.

her tender inner flesh was begging for his touch and anything would work. he was so close to injecting her gspot with his energy as he took his time to tease her inner pussy walls with the tips of his claws. she remembvered how she felt this before a sharp sting that made her mind float away into a trance.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:33 pm

"See? You seem to really love our teasing game. Just feeling your dripping wet tells me other wise hmm?" he sees her panting loudly but her body was already shaking while he was feeling her deeper. Her inner walls were drenched but the tip of his talon nail was poking some areas to tease her. "Even now it's aching for my cock. My greedy. Hot. Thick. cock." he snarled to get a startled gasp feeling her whimpering.

"I..It's not my fault...I can't help it when you touch me like this. My body won't listen to me. It just gets worse and worse by the second..I want to..b..be good b..but it's growing wetter...it won't listen to me.." she speaks in a real soft tone that he tilts to push his fingers in hard but not poke her. She cries out feeling her legs quaking from that but she groans from it.

"How is it not your fault? Growing this soaking wet for me and your just driven for more desire...your pussy is already begging me to fuck it..or are you done?" he was cruel to pull his fingers out hearing a weak gasp. She whines feeling empty now but sways her hips panting.

"N..No fair..you c..can't.."

"Maybe your done..you don't seem to want my cock or me.....too bad my bride.." he chuckled licking his fingers to see her shaking growing more aroused. His tongue could already fuck her if he wanted to but he was tempting her.

"*shaking* N..N..No..my l...love please.....please don't leave me like this.." she begs already stroking her pussy for him as he watches her pleasuring herself even if it's not the same.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:57 pm

he watched hher considering her positiion as she pleasures herself trying to call him back to her and help ease the growing heat that spread through her body like fire. he saw how wet she was dripping and how she keeps it open for him to see her walls vibrating in her need. he licked his lips lettting her see his dark power wrapped around his tong.

"no... perhaps it iis to cruel. very well lets see how you handle this." he said as he stretched his tongue out he didnt come closer and it crackles with his energy as it stretches towards her needy folds. she saw his energy and knew that so much would be tooo much but that didnt matter anymore she needed release.

his tongue plunges inside working its way into her womb and fucking her more intensly than hips could. at first he restrained his energy then after a few thrusts he let it flood her womb and pussy with his power. she screams out as her sensitivity was increased 10 times and was stilll going up as his tongue violently ravaged her pussy and womb.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:46 pm

"Ahhhhh Master!! Your tongue is fucking me like your cock!!!" She screams wanting to feel more that her hips buck down making sure to have his tongue go in deeper. It was hot and wet, letting him taste her so deeply without holding back. He didn't move from where he stood, watching her expressions of how good it felt. He even made his tongue swell with more of his power while she screams feeling her pussy growing wetter and legs shaking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:35 pm

"like my cock you say?" came his voice in her head. "very well you shall have it fuck you like my cock" his words were smooth and then without warning his tongue swelled. it expanded to fill her up then more. it keeps moving driving itself hard against her back walls and deepest spot. it swelled to the size of her thigh pulled out to the tip then slammed inside fucking her more seriously and stretching her pussy and womb so much her belly had a thick movign bump in it.

the bump moved up and down as his tongue fucked her without restraint or mercy even swelling larghe than her thigh and making her scream out as there was now even more energy crackling around it filling it up and pushing into her. her whole body was moving as his tongue went at it harder than his hips and thicker than his cock. it pounded harder and he watched as she screams and twists on her back feeling his tongue swirling her insides all around and stirring them up. her hips move in a circle as his tongue lifts them up pushes them to the side pulls then down pushed to the other side and back up following the motions of his tongue.

he watched her every reaction and hears every broken word as she tries to describe what she was feeling to him and how this had gotten more intense. and yet hew as still only playing with her.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:18 pm

She claws the wall again feeling him take her with his tongue but being fucked like his cock. Her pussy was already dripping on it but she didn't seem to mind, crying out wanting him to ravish her body however he wanted.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:43 pm

she let out a loud shaking orgasm panting hard and falling limp as his tongue pulls all the way out and he savors her wetness that was still on it. her wet hole was dripping and opening and closing as she panted. she took the break knowing he wasnt done yet and she prepared herself for the next step.

he picks her hips up and rubs his tip slowly against her folds. he was testing her wetness and was not disppointed when her folds squish against his length as he slides his full length against her giving her some idea of how far inside he intended to push.

she whines feeling the length and knowing he planned to push it all inside of her. she whimpers feeling his tease then whines as his tip presses against her folds again. he took it slow taking his time to watch how she reacted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:14 pm

She gasped bucking against him but he gives her rear a spank to get a yelp from her. "C..come on, master. Put it in...please put it in.." she begs but Anthony chuckled finding her precious. Elizabeth was already growing wet but she was lost in wanting him.

"You already are this wet and your still hungry for my cock?" he teased nipping her ear that she shivers grinding back against it.

"Y..Yes..I want it..I want you inside again...push that hot cock of yours inside of my hot pussy..please..I want to be full again.." she lowers her hands to spread herself for him while he hisses seeing some of her wetness hitting the floor under her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:24 pm

he slams inside and fucked her like no tomorrow." the sudden harsh thrusts made ehr screma at first in pleasure and shock not expecting himt o go so hard right away. she exoected himt o tease ehr and make her beg for it. she didnt ecpect what she got and that was him giving it to her without restraint form the begining. she took it all as his ehavy thrusts stuff her deepest spot then after a few minutes she was ovber stuffed. her pussy threatening to break as he fusked her harder and harder every minute.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:33 pm

Even if that's the case, she kept on crying out for more. Begging for her lover and master to fuck her with no holding back. Elizabeth wanted this that she moans out his name, clawing the wall in front of her. The nails digging into the wood in front of her. He grunts forcing her hips back while taking her as hard as he could with his power. She was just so precious like this and the pleasure must have gone to her head pretty badly. Not that she minds it, even thrusting her hips back harder to meet his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:52 pm

he feels her efforts to feel even more than he was giving her and decided maybe she was needing even more pleasure. his energy seeps out of him in a mist from his shoulders and it gathers around her. as her pleasure increases the mist becomes fluid then solid forming tough thin limbs.

the limbs formed of energy alone wrapped around her breasts squeezing tightly then toying with her nipples. she cries out louder feeling that then more loudly almost screaming as the tips of the limbs open and fasten themselves on her nipples. they twist and pull a little hard while he pulles her hips backwards into his powerful thrusts. she didnt mind loving the pleasure she felt and wanting even more as she moans and cries out in pelasure.

her breasts were squeezed massaged and her nipples were teased twisted and sucked adding to her intense pleasure as the limbs secrete a fluid increasing her sensitivity. it was close to his power but not quite and it reminded her he could make her feel even more if he wanted. he was deliberately taking this slow even if it was hot and heavy he was taking his time.

she begs for more begging him to stop teasing her and take her as a beast. her mind was slipping between a trance and reality as she was working to feel more.

"oh really? you want even more. if i do that it will be harder for me to resist my urges." he said to her in her ear as her nipples and breasts were pleasured much rougher.

"AAAH~ yes! please master fuck me without teasing me. let me feel more like before." she said panting in her heated daze as she keeps trying to thrust against him. hearing her request in her current state he smiles and pulls out of her. "n-nooo~" she whines not wanting him to stop and she was wrapped around her arms and legs by more limbs that werent touching her yet.

she struggles agaisnt them wanting his cock inside of her and she felt her body spear open and rubbed all over by his potent energy limbs. a huge thick one formed in front of her eyes as limbs layered together and wrapped themselves up around themselves. the tip was still many but the lengthe was a twisted mix. it was swollen too and the tip touches against her pussy teasing her even more pulling her wet dripping folds open before slipping inside and pushing her walls wide for him to see.

he looked and saw her pussy inside and then with another smile the huge limb pushes inside pushing her walls wide and stretchign her out. she screams out and throws her head back as her belly swells being filled up. then the limb started to pound her inside. her womb was breached and filled with the tips of all the limbs that came togethe to form the main length and they move wildly inside her womb while the limb fucks her pussy. lumps form on her belly moving and her insides were feeling mixed up as the wild tendtrils have their way with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:09 pm

It felt too good and she was having trouble focusing on the pleasure. He keeps panting thrusting hard with the limbs feeling her pussy dripping heavily from it. He was really enjoying this but his body was thrusting harder and harder that he was feeling her pussy burning. She seriously loved it so badly she was growing harder.

"Ahhhh..ahhhhh..ahhhhhh..hhaaaaaa..." she drools against the wall feeling the many limbs thrusting into her that she could hear her pussy squishing from each push. It felt so good she was having trouble focusing on her mind. Her fangs grown but claws the wall as he was giving her everything.

"Ohhhhhh...oooooooo.....ohhhh Fuck....." she purrs looking down but feels the limbs teasing her body even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:45 am

the limbs split inside pushing her walls wider and bulging her belly even more they all thrust hard competing to be the one to thrust hardest. she screams out cumming hard as her swollen belly grew and the lumps inside started to move faster. they were going wild inside of her as the world around her slowly fades.

her words break as screams and moans leave her lips the limbs teasing her breasts form suckers and fasten on her nipples pulling hard. her whole body writhes in pleasure as he ravages her with his energy. some give her rear spanks when she stops moving or falls quiet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:04 pm

This sensation was new to her, crying out in a daze when her insides were stretched beyond her limits. Elizabeth only groans having her tongue hanging out while she was feeling him treat her as roughly as possible. The pleasure already going through her head that she was whimpering bucking her hips back towards his limbs. He just held her still to make her savor every second of this but he was just relaxing at the same time. Feeling her pussy dripping all over his limbs that she was twitching in arousal.

Her body, her nipples, even her insides were taken like it was nothing. Her king was showing his desires to her and it leaves her a heated mess. All he did was groan still making sure every inch of her was pleasured.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:17 am