Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 12 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 23, 2021 1:00 pm

just as she broke completely the limbs all burst flooding her with venom and vanished as her glowing dark power lowers her to the ground. she was dazed and twitched unable to move. as he used his power to make a bed grow out of the ground beneath her she felt the venom working on her. he was restoring her to her normal state but her lustful desires to have her king seemed to be at ease for the moment.

he was careful heal her and keep her memory of the event intact while he sampled her power and thought she was growing well. her powers and resistances were all getting very close to his own and she was nearly a full fledged queen. her mind came together on its own and she looked at his form and saw just how badly he was aroused.

he was not going to take her again until her healing was finished and she whished she could heal faster to feel that aroused part inside of her once more. she really didnt seem to enjoy the energy taking her seeing it as a punisment since she craved the flesh of her love more than the power of his will. it throbbed as she looked at it and she slowly tries to reach out for it to help it.

"not now love and not like that. when you recover i will give it to you down here." he said risking a touch to her pussy to indicate wher he meant. the single breif touch sent wildfire through her body making her arch her back then fall limp again. "i will give it to you there i promise and only when you recover my queen. "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 23, 2021 7:00 pm

"N..Nooooooo..I wanna see my king feel good too. You don't have t..to worry about me." she whines looking to him but Anthony smiled seeing her being precious even if she was doing this for that reason. She already was feeling his power healing her but Elizabeth still was growing aroused even more.

"I know, I know. Just relax....." he whispered.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 23, 2021 11:49 pm

"i do feel good love. trust me on that." he said and he decided to turn up the heat and accelerate the healing process. she started to itch and ache all over as a result as her body rapidly repaird itself and was further sped along by his own power. her energy was draining as it had been but he was not wasitng a singl bit of it making sure to use i to help her as much as his venom and power help.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 24, 2021 6:01 pm

She was shaking feeling her pussy dripping a lot now from the over heated healing. It felt really good that she was lost in some dazed trance, panting in and out in arousal. Her hand grips the sheets feeling this but he smirked still wanting to make her feel good. His power heals up whatever was left still remaining curious.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 25, 2021 3:55 pm

when he stopped he was watching her. she was dazed and dripping as she was resting. he was sure to test how sensitive she was by touching her and seeing her reactions. she was over heated and didnt want to be teased anymore. she wanted him to keep giving her more of his love and said so by reaching towards it. he moved out of reach making her whine before he raises her legs and parts them. she was dripping and it quivers wanting him andhe teases her one final time rubbing his tip against her quivering folds. she moans out then lets out a louder one feeling him push inside hard andfast.

she gasps and maons out as his throbbing burning length fills her upthen he starts thrusts harder and faster than before. too much too fast but she didnt care. he was inside of her and working to satisfy her needs. he groans out and bucks his hips to push all the way inside as she clamps down on him.

"haaa mmm mgood girl. you really wanted it didnt you." he asks and she moans worse trying to think but he wasnt making it easy. his thrusts were filling her up then as he pulled out to make another thrust she whines wanting him to keep giving her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 25, 2021 7:31 pm

"Grrr...feeling your clenching down on me is so good. I can feel just how wet you are just from feeling inside of you again." He moans against her neck, bucking his hips harder against her that she was gasping loving it. He felt amazing and the pleasure was just way too hot for her to not. He was showing no mercy towards her and it leaves her gripping the sheets arching her chest against him.

"M..My king..f..feels so good.." she whines that he was groaning, loving this from her. He already was still slamming into her worse feeling his length getting milked as she hisses feeling his hands gripping her wrists now while playing with her.

"Such a good pet. My good perfect soon to be bride. I love how naughty you get for me. Even feeling me this good aren't you?" he was teasing her to nip at her ear feeling Elizabeth purr wanting to kiss him but he wouldn't let her. He was going to do something but he wanted to feel this desire burning for him even more.

"Well? Aren't you going to speak?"

"S..sorry my love. I just..f..feel really good. My pussy and body are so hot right now..I love when your rough with me....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 26, 2021 1:08 am

" you call this rough? my dear, if you wanted rough then you should have acted on your own." he said and his hips start to jack hammer driving him faster and deeper into her. her pussy was breaking already now that he stepped up the game and she cries out more feeling the additional force he used. her poor pussy was being beaten even as she tries to make him cum with her own movements and clamping down on him.

her efforts made him harder and thicker inside of her further increasing her pleasure as he groans out happily and bites deeply into her breast to drink her blood.

she screams out not expecting such treatment and moans worse as her back arches and he feeds deeper keeping the heavy rough pace going. he groans out more sucking her blood as she moans and thrashes in lustful pleasure feeling him getting rougher and more direct with his affections.

"mmm so good your blood is boiling with your pleasure and your body is reacting to my every touch. i love it when you are lost to pleasure like this." he said to her and she moans worse trying to speak.

"HAAAA~ mmmm good haa too good your so rough and dangerous i just cant mmm get enough of you. more. haa give me more. my king" she said as her leaking energy begins to satisfy her deeper desires while he had his way with her. his hands were busy massaging her breasts freeing her legs and allowing them to lock around his hips.

" MMMMM is it that good? GRRRR then maybe you deserve more pleasure." he said bucking harder and biting her other breast and teasing her nipples badly. he was definitly working to give her more pleasure and if he wasnt careful her own energy would burst out and pleasure her with her own darker desires. "thats right love hhaaa keep going ill give you whatever you wish all you have to do is ask." he added as he could see her energy forming solid shapes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 26, 2021 9:00 am

He knew the solid shapes of her energy was forming around as Elizabeth wraps her legs around his waist, groaning out with pleasure burning through them. This felt way too good and she was losing her sanity thanks to her king. If he was really this powerful, she wanted to do everything she can to make him feel three times better. He feels her legs now around his waist still thrusting hard down into her that she cries out feeling him tug on her breasts.

"Ahhhhh y love, f..feels so good!!"

"Again my dear, if you want more..just ask me. I'll be more than happy to make you scream it. Your already growing wetter each time I slam into you. This soaking hole of yours is really tight. Even if I punish you its way too hot." he groans slamming down but she moans drooling out with the solid limbs reaching down to her that he uses his power to stop them and see her struggle whining out.

"Not yet. You better behave you naughty little minx."

"*Panting feeling her fangs seen* I'm s..sorry..I'm sorry. It feels too good...It's way too good.." she whines but he kisses her lips suddenly. Their tongues push against each other while he slams deep into her hole making sure she felt him fully for a second. Her juices dripping out as he was throbbing inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 27, 2021 12:16 am

he held it inside of her biting her enck and then thrustsing again. his thrust was slow and pushed him all the way inside of her before speeding up little by little. he was still holding back her power and he knew she was getting close to really losing it. he made sure to hold on to her power and then he gave her a sharp bite and started to drink her blood.

she cries out as he drinks her blood still keeping a tight hold on her power the way she holds his hips with her legs. it was good for them both and his hands now play with her breasts while he teases her neck with his blood drinking. he did feel 3 times better now that hew as feeding on her blood and he was careful to keep her mind intact until her pleasure was too much to keep a hold of her sanity for much longer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 27, 2021 10:58 pm

Feeling this made her hot and burn, squirming under him once more that she was moaning and panting. He groans loving this feeling that he was still holding her down to make sure Elizabeth savors every moment with him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 28, 2021 7:31 pm

he started to buck his hips again distracitng her form his bite as his hips slammed him hard. he circles them working her pussy out withhis cock and she was feeling him really focused on giving her as much pleasure as he could. a few more of ehr heated moans later he pulls his fangs back and groans out to her panting as his hips push harder.

"haaa haa i bet you mm want to bite me... so bite me. take your fill of my blood and I might let your powers do what you are trying to do with them. he said and tightens his grip on her enrgy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 31, 2021 6:59 pm

"D..don't tease me master hhaa it already feels w..way too good that my hips won't stop moving. I want to feel more of my pussy being taken by my master. Please, I want to feel even more pleasure so please. Let me feel more.." she begs of him that he groans chuckling a little seeing just how naughty she's become. Seeing her reaching up to grip his shoulders, Anthony stops her with a grab of her wrists.

She whines when being held down but his hips keeps snapping forward as she was moaning and gasping from the rougher treatment. "Well? Are you going to bite me? Don't you wish to feed from me?" he was teasing her now and it leaves her panting in and out feeling her hands clawing against the sheets.

"Ahhhh m..master; my love p..please.." she was whispering now but he keeps thrusting into her more and more feeling her pussy dripping more till he slams harder into her making Elizabeth arch her back. A loud pleasure like screams leaves her as she came hard over his cock. He winces feeling her tightening around him but she was still cumming hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 31, 2021 7:57 pm

his hips snap harder and faster as he leans over her keeping her wrists held down. "still resisting i see. you dont want to feed off me? i thought blood was what you wanted as well. " he teases her more offering his neck once more as his hips snap and thrust harder and faster than before. he wasnt stopping or slowing down even as she clamps down on him and cums hard. her noises were geting louder and she must have been enjoying it becuase she wanted more. he gave her all she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 31, 2021 8:04 pm

"It's alright my dear. Drink. Drink from your beloved because my blood will the best thing you ever tasted. So go on...." he was tempting her even more that, his neck lowering down near her as he felt her heated breath brush against his neck.

Anthony knew she wanted to. She wanted to feed off of him that she moans started to lick his neck that he chuckled looking at her with his hips slamming forward or snapping hard that she gasped leaning back. He was holding her down still slamming harder and harder into her till he looks at her.

"I'm going to let your wrists go but when I do, just act. Do what you crave more....I won't stop you." he gave her that final push that when he lets go of her wrists, Elizabeth quickly sits up to wrap her arms around his neck pulling him down. He keeps holding her close against his body but he feels her sharp fangs sink into his neck and into the main vein.

He growls out clawing her hips feeling the bite but she was deeply feeding off of him while he deeply growled and moans from how good it felt.

"Grrrrr...that's a good girl. Drink all you like..." he said as she was gripping his hair still drinking more of his addicting blood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 31, 2021 9:00 pm

his hips buck harder ahd she feeds deeper feeling his lust and power as it filled her up. he was so strong like he coulddo anythign and his lood made her feel the same. strong and dominant. she felt hhis claws rake her thighs and she heals right away an she whines feeling him getting rougher. she feeds more and more feeling his dark powers building as his grip slips on her own powers as they grew and left his control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 31, 2021 9:14 pm

The power still kept growing around her that she slowly purrs drinking more of his blood that she feels the dark limbs holding him up just to sit up as she begins slamming her hips down onto his cock. He felt good with a groan holding her close but Elizabeth moans still drinking more of his blood. Her hips still slam down feeling more that she was dripping even harder over his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 31, 2021 9:34 pm

he groans in her ear and loves how she was moving he wanted to keep going and give her even more but the limbs hold him still. she was teasing him as badly as he always teased her and she was loving how good it felt to feel him getting thicker and throb hardera s she slams her hips down on him. his blood was flooding her system now and she felt more and more of her own power growing she was getting a taste of what it really mean tto be a vampire lord and how his powers could pull blood form any distance and he could fly and transform into a savage beast to intimidate weaklings and overpower any who came his way. her hunger seemed to grow as her power grew and she feels the burden he feels to hold back and she bites harder feeling his boiling blood squirting into and around her mouth as it spills over.

"good haa girl. do as you like this is really amazing. keep this up and ill give you all you wish." he groans out and she slams herslef harder and faster as he swells inside of her. she felt more and more of his desire to give her all she wished and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 31, 2021 9:50 pm

She didn't respond to him still slamming her hips down, taking his own cock deeper into her already wet tight pussy. However, he groans loving how rough she was being till he twitched feeling something. Her body was still soaked in sweat but she was healing herself from inside that she slowly pulls her hips up pulling his throbbing cock out.

Her juices were dripping over him that he already watching some limps rubbing against her hole, making her hiss loving it. He groans wanting to be back inside of her till she slowly lowers her hips to push him back inside. She felt way more tighter now and he claws her rear cutting into her skin. She didn't mind before her breasts press up against his chest, still thrusting her hips and grinding into his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 31, 2021 10:12 pm

he groans our worse and groans as she got tighter and she was doign even more to him . her breasts felt amazing to his skin and she resses ahrder as his claws rake her back this time. she pulls back fro mthe blood and moans out.his blood drips from ehr lips as she slams harder and faster loving how big he was gettign inside of her. she was healing and her juices were flowin worse making him swell inside of hr even more. she felt him against her limbs as his hips try to move out of his control as a reflex.
    she loved how he wished to help her and was holding back but his reflex to thrust was held back by her powers.

she giggles at this and loves that she got to him and takes her time to take the pleasure she wants. he was happy with this and loving to see what else she wished form him as he groans out and enjoys the pelasure. she was really going at it and he loved how she was enjoying herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 31, 2021 11:24 pm

"Master is s..so precious....dose me doing t..this really turn you on?" she teases holding his cheeks but he was already still groaning and hissing loving just how tight she became. Even with the power flowing through her veins, she didn't stop. This just made her burn wanting more. Her wide hips kept slamming down panting happily that he was still cutting into her skin but she heals even more while hearing the purring leaving his bride's lips.

"Naught little pet you are ssssss thrusting your hips while I c..can't.." he grunts feeling her lick her lips of his blood. However, her pussy was still dripping heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 31, 2021 11:37 pm

he groans and smiles." you want more dont you. how about you let me go and i give you a real pounding with my hips." he said teasing her and tempting her at the same time. he was still trying to move on refelx but she guessed if he got serious he could take over at any time using her own limbs to pleasur eher.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:10 am

"Even if I let you go, you'll end up punishing me master. I want t..to savor this moment a little more. I already am hot and you seem to feel even better when your heated and aroused." she purrs loudly still grinding her hips but she thrusts down still feeling his cock push deeply into her. She loved this feeling and being so close with her master.

Anthony moans feeling her insides hot, wet, slippery and tight that he feels her pussy just sucking him in deeply inside of her. Her breasts were pressed up a little against his chest that he was feeling her still thrusting harder and harder making her arms wrap around his shoulders savoring this. He really was amazing and he was looking down seeing her pussy already dripping with more of her arousal. She loved it and he was just leaning in to kiss against her neck or shoulder.

"You naughty little...."

"Just relax master..I want us to cum together..your cock is throbbing inside of me. You wish to cum inside of me?" she teases to slam down and circle her hips. He feels her pussy clamping down harder that he throbs inside as she tightens herself up. He really was swelling up but feels her moving as her wetness spilling down to the bedding under them.

He was even laying down thanks to her limbs so she was bouncing on his lap still pushing his cock in deep. He felt amazing and she wanted to feel as much of him inside as possible. It even made her rub her breasts with her limbs feeling them squeeze her breasts again while she didn't stop moving her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:12 pm

he groans out loving how well she was letting herself go and he thought this was very imortant for her. he was careful to keep his mind from falling into his old habits and she felt him really swelling inside of her as they were both gettign closer. she thrusts ehr hips harder and squeezes her breasts harder as the bouncing and wet slaps grew faster and louder.

he groans out and he throbs harder as she takes him fully. he was close and she was working harder to cum with him as her own desires were going crazy. she never felt so free before and he was allowing her all of it knowing how important it was for hr and she was loving how her powers were fullyobeying her and staying in her control.

"youre doing so good my queen. your control is very well built have you tried letting the darker feelings flow as well? or are you saving them for later?" he says and he groans as she slowed down to think a little.

" haa later mmm youre so good and feel so amazing i dont want to do too much and mmmm mess with our timing. haa were both so close and i want even more after we cum" she said and started moving her hips harder and his groan was proof she and he were on the same level.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:49 pm

She was happy hearing it that she started slamming her hips down even harder, feeling him happily watching her hips. He saw her grinding into his lap even harder that she was panting and moaning out loudly wanting more of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:23 pm

with a great effort he bucks his hips sending a ripple of strain thorugh the control she had on her limbs that hold him down. she felt his resistance both withher pussy and he rmind as the limbs transfer their sensations to her. she loosened her grip a little to let him thrust more and she moans out loving it as she continues to grind herself on is thrusts.

he was careful to run at her pace and he felt where her grip was especially strong and didnt press that hard against her bonds that she used to hold him. she was being squeezed by her limbs and now his thrusts were adding to her pleasure and he groans out in desire wanting to do so much more.

she hears the need in his groan and loved to hear more as she kisses his neck and nips his lip. it was wonderful to him feeling her affections and letting him have some movement to return the pleasure she gave him even if it was a little bit. the strain she felt tightened her grip on herself and she seemed to want even more form him.

he wouldnt use his powers while hers were in control because he didnt want to start a contest of wills. he wanted to satisfy her desires more and more as they moan and nip eachother in affection while their hips thrust and grind in heated motion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:18 am