Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 7 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:13 pm

ooc:I see I see..good to hear...

bic: The kiss was stronger between them that she slowly wraps her arms around his shoulders, nipping his bottom lip. He really was precious but he was caring towards her. He lowers his arms still holding her closer against his body that Eliza blushes to break the kiss looking at him.

"So precious.."

"Oh stop it...you're being silly.." she mutters feeling his hands touching her that he was carefully kissing her neck that she blushes hard. She leans in close to kiss his neck herself stopping him. She wanted him to feel good right now since he did the same. Her hand gripping into the back of his shirt that he watches her. Holding her close to feel her warm lips against his skin. She suddenly pushes him against the wall kissing his neck harder.

He groans feeling her tightening her hug with lips pushing against his neck loving him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:58 pm

Feeling her kissing harder and hugging him tighter set her balance off a little and he spun them around pinning her to the wall now. She shivered as she felt his excited breath on her lips before he kisses her. She felt his fangs sharpening and his temperature rising.

She pushed him hard off her and rushes to push him down pinning his arms above his head as she kisses his neck more fiercely. It was a bit of a tug of love as they reverse each other's affections trying to maintain. Dominance of this session. Her spirit was making his urges flare and his arousal was getting harder to deny as his fangs drip venom.

He wanted to bite her and take her for his own once more and she was fighting to keep giving him love in return for all that he has shown her. She pressed harder as she strains and her powers were being used to keep her on top of him with his hands pinned. She kisses his neck more hitting his instincts to feed again as his member begins to throb and harden pressing right against her folds.

Their clothes were win the way and he was throbbing a bit harder and bigger each beat of his heart. He hisses as she bites his neck softly and his hiss was one of hunger desire and need. He held back respecting her desire to give him love but his instincts were riled and she was putting herself at risk. Tempting him to los eit and turn her

He wouldn't not yet. As his self control wavers she saw his eyes burn with power before he closed them. He was pressing hard against her hunter enhanced grip as she slowly grinds while kissing his lips now.

Sje tasted his venom and saw a dark vision that was a glimpse into his desires. He wanted to feed off her turn her I to his night creature and mate with her until she couldn't think of anything but producing his brood.

The vision vanished but the venom had spread through her making her more sensitive and less able to hold herself back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:49 pm

She gasped panting loudly feeling her body now boiling from the venom that got in her. Squirming slightly made her grind into his lap hearing a lustful groan from him. Anthony keeps holding her close still feeling her move against or into his lap. He feels her body already heating up that she was leaning her head back panting. It felt really good to have him like this but his throbbing lump was twitching as it feels her covered folds.

His eyes remained shut but he feels her grinding her into his body to hear her hiss loudly in arousal. She moans feeling that but her hands grip some of his shirt whimpering in need of him. He really loved the sounds she made that he sits up quickly kissing her deeply. She whimpers feeling him not let go while grinding harder into his lap.

"You really are something else..grinding into my lap like your going to pass out. Is it that good?" he teased seeing her still bucking and grinding harder that the venom was burning her blood deeply but stronger. He moans feeling her grinding harder before she feels one of his hands grip her breasts to squeeze it.

"A..anthony-" he pulls her down kissing her lips once more while she was gently touching his cheek hoping to feel more of his kisses.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:56 pm

He pushes harder and harder with his hand while his kisses press against her burning skin. Each one sends a wave of heat through her and she feels his fangs pressing as he kisses her. He was careful not to bite tempted as he was. She feels his hand squeeze her breast harder as it was being pressed into her chest. Her grinding was distracting hi. But she felt his kisses pressing more into her skin. He was working to give her what she wanted and his kisses move across her skin moving to her shoulders and collar.

He was really making it hard for her as she wanted to kiss his lips and taste more of the venom. She was grinding so much that he was getting close to reversing the position and stripping her roughly before binding her in his energy. She saw the flash of his power behind his gaze again and knew he was tempted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:48 pm

He knew Elizabeth was all his either way but she was savoring the moments of them being together. The sensation of heat growing between them before he started groaning out even louder. The way she was grinding into his lap was making him hiss with fangs bearing at her. Elizabeth was moaning softly into the darkness feeling him already throbbing under her.

She wanted him so much and yet, he only tempting her a little. Panting with his eyes glowing even more, he just started to make her grind into his lap even harder. It made her gasp in shock, moaning out while feeling his hand squeezing even harder.

"Anthony....A...Anthony..p..please...." she begs of him to give her something or at least more of his touches. "I want more..I want more kisses....touches....please..I want more.....please..." she whimpers still grinding into his lap with groans escaping his lips. Her eyes were almost darkened due to this over heating sensation that he groans feeling her bucking her hips down harder into his lap.

He tries to tell her to calm down but she pulls him up by the shirt that's gripped in her hands, forcing him to kiss her. His eyes widen in shock from the force as she swirls her tongue against his own. Was she tempting him to just go all loose on her? She whimpers hearing his groaning but his fangs were growing and dripping of that sweet venom of his. He wouldn't go too far but he claws her pants ripping them from the talons that showed.

She kept swirling his tongue against her own slowly groans out feeling over heated now. However, he only groans still licking and swirling while groaning against their kisses and sweetness. She purrs whispering his name against his kisses while he held her cheeks still feeling her kiss.

"Why are you tempting me?" he mutters against her lips as she felt her eyes closed half way just like his was.

"Because your so sweet..." she mutters sweetly but in a seduction type tone. "And tasty to make it feel more excited. I really enjoy being here with you and give you such sweet....gentle...kisses.....you make me feel really heated just wanting you....so who's fault..is..that." she whispered to lick his bottom lip.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:06 am

She was losing it and only just keeping herself held back. He was aware of what was going on and finishes the tear ripping her bottoms off after slowing them with his claws.

She squeaks feeling the fabric tug as he tore it and beare her dripping g wet place. She whines and worked his pants off as he kisses her neck. His hands grip and squeeze her rear tightly the tips of his claws pricking her skin. He was careful the she didn't bleed from the marks and she didn't care.

Alls she cared was he was kissing and touching her again. She grinds more in his member feeling it throbbing hard and heavy against her eager place. He was also holding back a tiny bit. He was so close to just taking her however he wished bit he knew she wanted something else.

"A bit more and ill let you taste that power again. And then I'll take you as your pussy is aching for me to take you." He said darkly and she felt his claws raking around to her front. He was going to inject the energy into her the same way as before and she knew just how bad she would be if he did so.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:07 am

"Please..I wanna taste it again. Let me taste it Anthony please.." she leans in close kissing his lips that his hands shake not wanting to hurt her with the claws. It made her feel hotter and arousal that she was dripping all over. He wanted to giver her everything she's asking for and yet he was burning up groaning out even worse again.

Her place dripping wet again while gently going ahead with throbbing harder against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:49 am

"As you wish" he said and before he pushes his clawed finger inside he let her watch as the energy gathers in the tip of his claw. She shivered eyeing it. She wanted more of his pleasure but seeing this energy made her gulp and get wetter just from the memory.

She feels his finger push inside and the claw search for the same spot he intected her before. She was shivering and quivering with anticipation as he took his time to rub her pussy with his claw before fi ding her nerve. She gasps loudly and whines feeling the sharp rubbing. Then she felt him stab her nerve and let another drop of his power enter her.

The effect spread immediately like wildfire. She felt the energy coursing through her just a drop and it was much like the last time except she had more ability to think now. She cums hard from the injection and he pulls his claw out of her watching as she relived the power going through her straight to her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:50 pm

She falls back panting loudly on the bed squirming on her back. However, she felt her own climax hit her once more, burning even worse. For a while, she only shivers again feeling her place dripping. The power was flowing through her body and through her veins. She already burns up even worse that she was panting loudly. Her own place opening and closing very strong like that she slowly whimpers once more. Her place was starting to heat up.

He sees her already twitching a lot in pleasure that she was looking flushed and hot like she was in heat. Her body aches slightly feeling her body burning. However, she suddenly felt her body pulse in pleasure. She arches off the bed gasping in pleasure that she started whimpering. He only felt his eyes glowing hearing her whimpering and moaning feeling her place dripping worse.

"How cute...you really must be in heat from that sensation.." He teases watching her lay on the side as she was throbbing like she's in heat. Already feeling aroused after some time that she was twitching either way. He saw her drooling excited again that her place was opening wide as she throbs even harder.

"*Panting loudly while drooling*" Right away, her hands went straight to her place that she was shocked feeling her place burning in pleasure. He used his power to stop her from touching herself. He saw her squirming in the holds of his power that growling aroused. "So cute my little one..you must really feel like your burning.." he whispered.

"..I..I'm not...hhaaaa..I'm not....." she whimpers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:09 am

He gave her place a sharp spank. "Don't need to lie and hide it. I can plainly see from how wet you are and how quickly you reached to pleasure yourself that you are very badly heated and just as wanting if not more than the last time."

He said it and she whines struggling against his power. He was taking his time and she saw his power gather in his throat something she missed last time and watched as his tongue reshaped and swelled to suit her needs. She whines seeing it swelling twice as thick as before thicker than her thigh. The tip was glowing with his power and she squirms with a whine before crying out feeling the swollen throbbing tip of his tongue presses against her folds.

Her pussy was burning and to feel the weight of his tongue and see the energy that glowed responding to what her body was feeling surging through her. Without warning. Without mercy. He pushed his tongue inside and she strains to take him. It was too big to fit and she felt him pushing it deeper as her folds squish and stretch.

He watched her reactions to his tongue as she whines and cries out feeling the oversized limb forcing its way into her bit by tiny bit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:01 pm

She screams out feeling this bit it leaves her body already burning up. From the sensation of what she felt made her burn. Her place was opening and tightening around his tongue wanting to give into her desires. Elizabeth enjoyed this feeling but she only begins to burn up even worse. Feeling her own wetness spilling out and onto the bed while she was shivering loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:45 pm

He pushes his tongue all the way inside with a pop. She screams out again as her pussy was stuffed too full in one motion. The energy leaks out from his tongue. She was so tight that his tongue couldn't hold its shape like before. She was unconsciously using the energy to take his raw force and pleasure without completely losing her mind.

This intrigued him and he pumped his tongue in and out of her without holding back. Bit by bit she was getting used to him and he was surprised because emost couldn't. His tongue lashed the entrench of her womb working to penetrate her completely. The leaking energy was sucked up into her as she got wetter and more heated. She felt more of that energy as she tried hard to absorb what she could while she could.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:57 pm

His tongue just twitches pushing in and out of her, hearing the naughty wet noises and squishes that came. All Elizabeth could do was gasp with a mix of moans, feeling her slit taking him like it's nothing wrong. He felt so good just using his tongue and yet this made her whimper, biting down on her finger. Why did it have to feel this good to her? knowing the heated pleasure burning through her. He just held her thighs apart, still thrusting into her deeper and deeper while she was whimpering.

He loved the noises she made still pushing his tongue into her deeply that it rubs against the walls inside. She gasped leaning back against the bed and pillows, feeling some wetness dripping out while he keeps gripping her thigh. "..Ha......Hah...N..no more...No mo..mmmmmmm!!"

'No more? You can't be saying that can you? Don't you feel good right now?' he asked in her mind feeling her tightening around him while slurping her insides deeply. Anthony already felt her dripping and twitching from the pleasure that he was clawing her skin hearing a light yelp from her. He keeps her still still moving his tongue while feeling it dripping wetter and get tighter.

'I know you can take so much more than this...seeing how this dirty hole of yours is tightening around my tongue. Isn't it good?' he thought in her mind seeing her leaning back, gasping out in pleasure while taking in more. He was teasing her too much but feels his power squeezing her breasts and nipples now. She turns her head opening her eyes with her flushed expression. He felt way too good. The dark power flowing through her veins that she was gasping out. Drool seen near her chin while he was doing this to her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:37 pm

With a smirk he slowed down and stopped before pulling his tongue out of her. Shw whines and whimpers betting a break but the first thing in her head was "n-no... please don't stop aaah~!!!"

The power squeezes her breasts harder as another pair of hand pulls her legs out opening her more. Her dripping wet folds open and close in want and need as she whines reaching for him only to be held back on the bed.

She was such a good girl he decided to reward her and give her his cock earlier than he originally planned. She smiles and her expression janges to one of bliss feeling his tip pressing and teasing her dripping folds. He was larger than before and she saw he was getting ready to push inside as he settled over her.

His tip pushes in sliding slowly as her insides stretch and open up to take him. He was careful knowing it was early and her hole wasn't ready for his size yet. She quivers and moans out as he slides deeper inch by slow inch as she took him. He was sure to go at the best pace as her desires could be heard by him without her voice. He longed to give her some of her desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 pm

She whines leaning her head back from the sensation but hopes to feel more hotter after a while of just pushing into her. She already whimpers growing worse now that she was starting to burn even worse. Her slit starting to burn and begin to start grip the sheets. He was already swollen and that makes her even wetter. She already was feeling hotter that it begins to start whimpering. She already whimpers still twitching.

However, she started to burn and drip even worse now. She begins to shiver to feel some wetness burn through her. Already seeing his heated pleasure burning that her moans moan softly. "Haaaa.....hhaaaaaaa......t..too good...w.why dose it good good.......mmmmm....your already...t..too much." she whispers feeling him throb but one of his hands touches her cheek moving down to her neck.

"I know you must feel really good right now..though..seeing you this heated is a lovely sight." he teased seeing her turn her head to the left so he could see her unbitten neck. He knew if he did bit her..she would turn. To be his forever no matter what. He felt his fangs ache but he sees the dark binds tighten around her as she gasped whimpering rather loudly.

"So cute.." he hissed rubbing her nipples this time while feeling her squirm a little. It felt way too good and she was enjoy it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:34 am

She must have really wanted him to turn her. He wasn't going to yet not until he could make sure she would survive. Her pleasure was mounting and he pushes all the way inside over stuffing her womb. They both move hard wanting to feel more as he groans out resisting his urge to bite her.

She was feeling his strength reaching the limits her body had and she felt him ease up a little as if he senses it would hurt her. She whines and uses more of the energy she felt to hold out and take his strength. Feeling her thrust herself harder than he ready should be able to take he groans out feeling her toughness that she was giving herself with a mix of her energy and the darkpower she felt in her body.

Intrigued by her boldness he gave her a real thrust with all his vampires strength.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:44 pm

She arches her back crying out feeling his real thrust making Elizabeth look at him. Was he holding back on her because she was a human? That's not fair; she wanted his true feeling of heat and desire. Eliza could take it and she only feels worse squirming under him as Anthony groans loving how tightly she got thanks to it. He watches her already burning that she was dripping in arousal.

".....Haaaa...haaaa...ahhhh....w..why are you..s..so rough.....w..why..." she whimpers loving this feeling but he was already thrusting against her making Eliza feel everything he could give her. His thrusts got stronger that it leaves him burning wanting her. his fangs ached seeing her lean back crying out. Already burning made Eliza whimper. Her skin was sweaty, her neck was exposed to him. Her own body shaking and twitching in arousal. It felt hot that even seeing him watching made her burn.

"........" He wanted her. He needed to do so much to her even if she was human but Eliza whines that he sees her lips parted a little from the main vein exposed to him. His eyes glowed seeing it throb from the hot boiling blood running through her veins. She loved this feeling that he was seeing her reaching up to him whimpering.

"You d..don't have to h..hold back with me, Anthony....ssssss..I know you wish t..to...d..do something to make me f..feel good but. I want..I want you to give everything you desire to me. I want you happy..I w..want you..t..to be...hhaaaaaa.....I want you to feel good too....or is it because of this?" she reaches with one of her hands touching her neck that he twitches.

"....."

"I..Is this what you want?...You want to try some of my blood?" she whispered blushing dazed as the limbs suddenly tighten around her that she moans feeling them warming up in his heat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:47 pm

he bucks at full strength and her body strains only just able to take his full strength as he thrusts into her harder fighting a madness to bite and drain her dry. She was calling out to him begging to give him what he desired tempting him in the worst way. The tightening limbs was a warning to her that he was becoming dangerous to her and she only moans out more.

"Yes." He hissed "I want it. I want to suck your blood until you're completely drained. You're tempting me so bad. I don't wish to harm you. To turn you into something you may hate." He said with love cutting through his lust and he fought harder as his instincts silence him and he growls inching closer to her throbbing vein and thrusting hard enough that she was having a hard time taking the force.

His fangs drip with his power and it lands on her breast and collar a she leans closer fighting the urge to bite and losing ground as she squirms an scream out in heated orgasm. He was heating up drawing out her boiling lust into himself and feeding on it as she cums and his fangs touch her vein leaving drops of his power on her skin as his hips thrust more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:15 pm

She whimpers feeling him taking her body soaked in sweat while seeing him gently going ahead with bucking against him. Panting loudly feeling his venom dripping onto her skin. It already felt hot and he wouldn't ease up on her. Knowing what he could do in order to make her all his. She panted feeling lost in some trance that she slowly whimpers feeling his hands running down her sides.

He panted loudly licking his lips but lowers down to start kissing her neck, hearing a moan leave her lips. His kisses were loud. Really loud of what he wanted to do with her. Even through the possible outcome that made her moan arching her back so her aroused wet body touches against his chest. His cock throbs deep inside of her pussy that she purrs feeling his hot tongue touch against her neck.

Pulling back, he groans feeling her tightening around him. "Grrrrmmmm.....you're already clenching around me so tight..it's so warm inside of you." he groans into her ear.

"...It feels good. You feel amazing. Your cock is already expanding inside of me but..you don't have to hold back on me. I want it..I want to make you feel good. P..please..." She begins to squirm where she lays that he hisses feeling her grinding against his cock. With how she was begging to him, leaves him groaning at her. She was tempting him way too much that he sits up quickly that he claws her arm hearing her yelp in pain mixed in pleasure.

"Nggggnnnn!!"

"*panting*"

"I..I won't...mmmm...I won't regret nor hate becoming like you. I'll b..be happy. This means I'll protect you as best as possible. I want to be with you forever.....I want to stay by your side f..forever...." she whispered whimpering as her blood runs down her arm but some was staining on his talon nails.

He adjusted her that her legs were loose while her arms remain above her head. He could see her beauty from his glowing horny eyes that he growls running his fingers down from her neck to her chest hearing his pounding heartbeat inside her. She blushes feeling his touch that Elizabeth slowly whimpers slowly turning her head to lick his fingers that she tasted her own cooper blood.

"!!"

"P..Please...Please I'm begging you..I wanna m..make you..f..feel good....please drink f..from me. Drink m..my...blood." she whispered seeing her pussy dripping in arousal that he was panted holding back his heated desires of wanting her.

"...E..Eliza.."

"Don't you w..want m..me? Don't you wan..want me to be with you? You'll get to drink this b..blood alot....Do you...w..want a sample?" he looks at his nails seeing the drop of blood. However, he slowly lifts up his fingers to taste the drop of her blood. He didn't say anything as it drips off the talon nail that it hits his tongue.

As soon as the drop hits his tongue, a loud gasp leaves the vampire, feeling the sudden heat of throbbing power from a single drop. That couldn't be possible? This was her blood!? It tasted so different than the ones he's fed off before. He slowly looks at her seeing Eliza licking her lips slowly to tease him. If he wanted blood, she would give it to him. His cock swells up inside of her that she hisses feeling it but a whimper came out of her.

"*Panting slowly but whines*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:01 pm

He was certain this was a mistake but he couldn't stop himself. If he regretted his choice she would turn away. It was now or never he guessed. Taking care to avoid moving his hips he leans down against her throat and holds her in a firm tight grip. She whimpers and whines as her body feels what was going to happen.

Near her neck he let out a heavy shuddering sigh or longing that turned into a burning hiss. He bites hard into her neck breaking through her skin. At the same time she screams out feeling his vampires thrust as his swollen oversized member slammed all the way inside and split her pussy. Her scream was muffled by a hea y dark limb of power slamming down her throat and fucking her mouth while he fed on her.

A hot bubbling thick potion was pushed down her throat forcing her body to produce blood. He feeds deeply draining her as much as she could take. The slurping and sucking noises from her neck were loud in her ears as her life ebbed away and surged through her as he claimed his queen. The dark power within him spread throughout her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:01 am

Eliza couldn't move but she felt her eyes dim due to her life being taken away but also given life. Every drop of he potion was flowing down her throat while she was whimpering not wanting him to let go. Everything was burning through her that the blood that was given to her just burns her veins. She whimpers shaking in arousal feeling his thrusts getting stronger and stronger.

His movements caused the bed to creak and shake. The pressure of it all beginning to burn through her. He groans drinking her blood but his grip didn't loosen. He was claiming his bride, his queen. Everyone in the kingdom will know who she belongs to in this realm. As he belongs to his queen. His soon to be wife. For a while, his cock throbs still swelling from his heated desires that he keeps pushing up into her body while hearing her muffled moans and screams. It felt amazing, loving this sensation that she was begging in her lost thoughts for more of his love and desire.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:25 pm

She felt the drain increasing and the rough thrusts getting harder and rougher. He hears her desires and her muffled screams as he feeds. He made sure to flood her body with his own life force as she turned. It was slow and painful as her body changed.

She felt the change as he took control of it. He slowed it making sure her body would not suffer too much and his feeding grew more intense as her life was being changed forever.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:53 am

Eliza didn't do nor say anything, feeling the burning sensation of desire going through her body. She didn't expect this heat to burn so much that it leaves her whimpering slightly. How it felt so hot and burning wile seeing her own body soaked in sweat while taking his bite and his rough thrusts. She whimpers past his hand but he only groans slurping harshly against her neck. Drool runs down her neck as she leans her head back.

'*Hisses loudly in her head* Your blood is so delicious. I know it stings a little but I want to savor this. I know you love this because your insides became tighter and wetter. I'll make sure to savor you as much as I want. You'll be crying out for me to give you more...*"

She blushes heavily hearing his voice in her head but he keeps her down on his bed, trying to ignore the moaning noises in her thoughts. He didn't become gentle with her by no means. He only wished to make Eliza know who makes her feel this good. His nails cut into her skin since she couldn't cry out. Due to her lips being widen by the limb that still pushes the potion down her throat. She slowly sucks on it hard feeling her place tightening around him while she grips the sheets feeling him throb inside of her.

'ahhhh...ahhhh...My k..king..my beloved king. Your being so rough while your changing me. I can't stop getting wetter and wetter. No matter how I might try, it won't stop burning. Is Anthony already going to burn through my........Nuggghhh!! It just won't stop...I want it. I want him to give me everything..I need him to give me everything..'

Anthony kept going feeling his desire burning strong before he sees the limp pull out of her mouth but it was a mistake. Right away, her lustful cries ran through hte chamber but he groans still drinking her blood while savoring it. He only pounds away into her stronger and stronger, not moving away. Their bodies were rubbing against one another that he was hearing her whining and moaning rather too much.

Somehow, he didn't want anything not even the monsters would touch her. He wouldn't let them take her. She only rips up her body a little that it left her squirming under his body while she was drooling and gasping out for him. His name leaving her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:49 am

her moans and cries grow louder and harsher as his cock swelled more from her notes of pleasure leaving her. He strength pressed on her body and stabbed her deepest spot as his thickness swelled thick as her thigh. His next thrust ripped her pussy and broke her womb as more and more of her body changes into a vampire. Her claws rake the bed ripping it as her belly throbs and a he's with each potent thrust.

Maybe she was getting more sensitive maybe she was lost to lust. But she only asks for more as her precious blood leaks out from her pussy. He broke her pussy and womb just as he knew he would her transformation would soon be complete and as her body rearranges itself he bursts heavy inside of her.

It wasn't just cum. The majority of the restraints he placed on her were removed and she felt the transformation take over while he fucked his queen senseless. More and more she craved as the beast inside of him was caged once more. He pulled out of her as she screams in agony and pleasure writhing as her humanity was left behind and a dark lustful needy creature took her place.

As her body took the minute or so to recover she could sense he was only just getting g started with her. He caged the beast to allow her to fully transform before claiming her as his own as a vampire. Her ruined body recovered as the power he gave her became her own she opened her eyes and gasped out with a cry or hungry lust. As she shivered she examined herself finding she was much more sensitive to touch now and her hunger was for more than his blood. Her body was aching for him.

"Why haa do I burn so bad? So hot so hungry. Please. I'm burning help me master." She begged as her thirst made her fangs show normally the thirst comes long after but she was thirsty for hjs love as much as his blood. She was just lying there hot wet and wanting something. Anything that could help her.

"You are mine ill help the burning but it never stops." He said and while she seemed weak he seemed stronger. He opened her lips and kisses her softly. Her reaction was sudden and she begins to firmly kiss him as heat and pleasure spread through her like the first time. She wasn't going to be shy with her king and his hand gropes her chest while they kiss. She moans out and pants hard as a lustful light ca.e into her eyes

"Master felt good more need more" she said kissing his neck and whimpering as her heat attackes her new pussy. As her sensations and nerves wake up she realized her whole body was as sensitive as her pussy was and now her folds were new and untouched. The groping kiss dazed her mind and her body wasn't stopped by such things anymore. She grinds hard against him dripping pleasure from her pussy his cum burned up as she changed.

Responding to her desires his power flares and wraps her up tightly binding her to the bed. She gasps and whines being separated from her king and master. The dark limbs wrap around her slowly squeezing tighter than ever and snaking around to her most vulnerable and pleasurable places. She squirms and moans in her bonds as her legs ar parted. A thick limb too large to fit rubbed her pussy and she felt it itching as it dripped. "Master so close push it in. Let your queen finally feel you." She said as her pussy opens and closes.

A sharp sudden sting then too much was forced inside of her worming its way deep inside. Her body arches off the bed as she feels another push into her throat . Both her mouth and her pussy were being taken now by his power just as he promised and she knew she was in the clutches of a potent pleasure beast and her torment had just begun.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:47 pm

She gulps it down more and more, making sure to take as much of the limb into her throat as possible. It felt amazing as she was blushing heavily while looking dazed. Eliza started to burn up more that she was starting to feel her own pussy swallow his own dark limbs into her throat. Already feeling wet, she begins whimpering loudly while sucking the one in her mouth and the other taking her pussy. Her juices spilled out of her as she was feeling it still pushing deep into her.

The limb's tip drips heavily with his arousal while it pushes hard against her womb. Eliza whimpers looking hotter as she slurps it harder and more as the limbs held her down tighter that almost leaves bruises. She wanted him to let it go. She will take whatever her king wishes to let go. She whines feeling them just pound away at her while she was shivering loudly feeling and hearing his loud panting.

Watching his queen taking everything just made him throb wanting her. All Anthony did was lean in close to hold his hand out. More limbs showed up showing two that had suckers on them. She whimpers as something hot drips on her nipples before the suckers latched onto them. She yelps feeling that but they begin pulling on them while starting to feel her body burning. She squirts a little feeling the suckers but they were pulling and pinching her nipples hard. A smaller one was daring to go near her clit but he stops it. He lowers seeing her swollen clit that he reaches to rub with two fingers as her moans were muffled.

"*Slurping loudly drooling feeling her breasts teased*"

"Such a naughty fiancee of mine. Your dripping heavily like your in heat but even if you get them which you will, I'll take good care of you. I'll feed you all the blood you need. The heated desire within that horny body of yours. True, it's going to take a while but you'll love it. I just know it." he said feeling the limb taking her as she was grunting while feeling it slamming into her from her mouth to her pussy. She was twitching having her body held down from the other limbs making sure she couldn't move.

"There you go. Just take it all in. Let your desire burn through that body of yours. You'll be begging for more later on." he said teasing her seeing her growing more excited now that she whimpers drooling even more. Her body was burning from desire that Anthony was watching her squirming under him. He licked his lips wanting to show desire and pleasure. His queen was going to get everything her hot arousing body wishes for. All Anthony did was keeps relaxed watching her squirming under him while the pleasure grew even stronger. He just sees her whimpering loudly but still pleasuring the limbs in her mouth and his throat. He finds it arousing seeing her like that while she was growing more heated feeling her love juices spilling out of her. Coating the length pounding away inside of her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:14 am