Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 8 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:57 pm

He smirks and says all this as the limbs grow thicker. The one in her pussy hardens and stabs her deeper forcing its tip hard against her womb. The leaking was being absorbed by her pussy making her more sensitive as each bit comes out. The heavy pounding got rougher and she cums violently as her womb was penetrated.

The limbs pump more fluid and power into her stuffing her belly so it swells. Her body absorbed it all thanks to the dark energy he was using. Her niplles and breasts were tugged harder as she screams out unable to speak. Herder deeper he fucked her as she squirms and was slowly lifted into the air. All her weight was on her pussy driving the limb all the way inside of her beating her pussy and womb mercilessly. He pinches her clit harder before letting g the limbs take care of their job.

He was seeing her taken and used alot of ways already and she only wanted more. He whispers how good she was behavi g in her ear and how he can't wait to break her. The limb in her throat pulled out making her cough and spit up some of its fluid. It ran down her body and she gasps for air as he elimb in her pussy starts fucking her again this time stretching her womb and pussy to see a bigger lump in her belly. She threw her head back screaming out her pleasure as hard wet noises came from deep inside of her.

Her pussy and womb were being beaten into a mushy mess and he hadn't even gotten to his own part in this the lust beast was given the command to let go and stop resisting its needs since she could take it. Suddenly it pulls out of her pussy and spreads her legs wide.

"Very good my love. You can handle this so I'm going to let ot do as it pleases.. i really hope you enjoy what it does because it will not be safe or sane with you." She nodded as she was pulled into the air held upright as the body of the creature opens onto a toothy maw its tongue wasn't a tongue but a phallic limb bigger than her thigh. It was oozing his dark power from wiggling limps on it. Her pussy was hovering over such a 5hing and it held her threatening

"GIVE IT TO HER DO NOT HOLD BACK!" Hearing its masters command it glowed with its power and the limbs grip tighter. More wrap around her breasts as the suckers twist both her nipples and her breasts hard as it slammed her down hard. She ripped again screaming as the tongue forced its way inside of her pussy. Her blood flows out and into the maw as she was lowered all the way to the base. Her blood fed the creature and the dark power fills her bloodstream. It destroyed her insides devouring her juices and blood as a grand feast all the while giving her more rough pleasure to her other sensitive parts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:42 am

She's never felt something so big and thick inside of her and yet, it made her feel amazing. Even if she was ripping in half thanks to what this lust monster was doing to her. All this made Eliza did was start bucking her hips down feeling it push deeper into her. She moans happily loving this with her body squeezed tightly and the limbs squeezing her body and breasts. The suckers pulling on her nipples while leaving them soaking wet while Eliza leans her head back moaning out happily feeling this.

"Want more!!!! Give it to me, please! I want to feel more pleasure!" Eliza cries out still moving and grinding her hips onto the limb while feeling her juices running into her. "I can feel it stretching me so much, I'll get so wet but it seems like I'm going to just get worse and worse. "Haaaaaa....hhaaaaa..Wannt more...I want to break. Break me!" she orders to it as the limbs kept touching and punishing her that two more begins hitting her ass as she moans out with tongue hanging out. It begins to spread the liquid it injected into her all over her body with more moans still crying out.

Eliza wanted more wishing to feel more pleasure, bucking her hips down harder and harder spreading her own juices down to the maw of this monster. She reaches up with her hands to stroke a few limbs wanting more that she begins pushing one in her mouth to suck it off stroking it. A trill of pleasure leaves the lust monster as she keeps pushing her hips down slurping loudly for him to hear. Already growing hotter made her burn up even worse, her body starting to become wetter and wetter. She already was feeling hotter, tighter, and hornier that he watches his fiancee just taking the pleasure more and more. Already feeling more pleasure just made him feel a little silent seeing how she was enjoying the pleasure.

"Come on, little monster. I thought you were not going to show mercy. Come on and be rough with me. I want it, I want it!"
    she said in her mind still moving with the monster while pleasuring whatever she could. Knowing the pleasure still becoming hotter made her still feel it going crazy while she was dribbling her wetness and nothing else. Seems her body healed that no more blood showed now. He groans loving the sight stroking himself off as the lust demon still keeps playing with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:17 am

The wetter she grew the more roughly it took her. The more she moved the harder it gripped her. The monster taking her for her word bound her until she couldn't move and slammed another cock into her pussy.

Her words came true as she tore inside and the blood flows more than her juices still the two giant clocks inside of her fucked her pussy ripping her wide each time her body healed. Another plunged into her butt as the sucktioncups inject into her nipples.

Everything was working to break her as she was pounded endlessly in all her holes. Her added sensitivity and her begging for more in her mind caught his attention and he grew more curious what she actually wanted from thses beasts. Was she truly never satisfied with any of this?

That thought drove him to allow the beast to do what it was now doing to her suddenly to her the limbs expand and throb as they get close to bursting inside of her. Feeling such a thing happening sje works harder to feel more and make it happen sooner.

"Almost there and you can have a bit of. Aren't before continuing." He said to her and she looked at him with her faded eyes glowing with the lust she felt and whimpers. Her king was much stronger than this beast bit the beast was ripping her and claiming her like she was nothing.

When he took her he showed he cared and was more gentle than this wild beast that had her. He keeps stroking himself watching what was done as her noises grew more perverted. Then the limbs burst and she screams out a sshe was flooded with cum and dropped all used up.

Her belly nearly burst and sje screams out arching her body as the blood flow stops. The limbs except the ones holing her arms and breasts vanish and her body spills as it returns to its. Normal shape.

She twitched and panted muttering nonsensical about how so much was pushed inside and how badly she wanted to be broken. The beast couldn't go on and became dormant to digest its meal. It still held her and was sucking her beasts when her master approaches. She weakly looks up at him and tries to ask for more only to scream out as he plunges his own cock into her.

The difference in power was now clear. He had always held back a little because she was human and fragile. But now that sje was like him he didn't have to. Her face was lost to bliss feeling the cock she wanted ramming her brushed and beaten pussy harder than anything she felt or imagined.

"Oooh yes haa you're finally ready to take me. Haa I wish I hadn't kept you waiting so long." He said to heras she screams out. He was thrusting harder than the beast did and she was clamped tight on him as he groans and praises her for being a good girl and having a body strong enough to take his roughest pounding yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 am

She was happy to please her king, her master feeling the pleasure burning through her body. However, that made Eliza moan lustfully arching her back against the bed. He really felt amazing and she wanted so much her. All Anthony did was keep her close before slamming into her while she cries out drooling in pleasure.

"So good! Master is so much better than the beast! Your more rougher and hotter inside of my mushy pussy!" she happily bucks her hips down while seeing him burning up. However, that made Anthony just blush seeing the limbs sucking her breasts and nipples even more. He already got excited knowing that her body was soaked and twitching. His hands lowers near her waist making her shiver excited.

"So naughty haa...you really are a naughty little fiancee. I know we will wed soon and when we do, I'll savor every moment of that day. Knowing just how precious you are and how naught you are with me. I'll never stop when it comes to showing my love to you. Just to prove that you are mine and only mine." he hissed slamming into her pussy that it squirts a little making her groan dazed.

"I'm ahhh y..yourrs master my king! I'll always be yours forever!" she cries out while feeling him take her how he wanted to.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:12 pm

Hearing all her words he let loose. Nothing could have prepared her for the savage thrusts he was giving her now. She was starting to feel her mind slipping as his hips circle at full speed. Her insides were being over worked and she started to feel that she was breaking. He bucks harder before biting deeply into her neck to feed once more.

She felt her desires grow and pass between them in unspoken heated thoughts as he feeds deeply on her emotionally charged blood. She cums violently feeling his bite and he paid special attention to her desires hoping to do whatnshe wanted to make this perfect for her. His slurping hit her ears and the wet slaps of his balls hitting her.

Her blood and wetness dripped down her legs as he took his fill of her blood and worked to give her the most lustful desires she has had since meeting him. He wanted to satisfy her needs wants urges and desires all this night to show her he was going to see her as important.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:31 pm

She only grips the sheets feeling his rough love/treatment but it shows the hunter he cared for her. Anthony only wanted her and no one else. It leaves her moaning out heavily that she bucks back against his rough harsh thrusts. She claws the bed feeling him thrust into her that it leaves her crying out with her tongue hanging out.

"Feels so good! Your destroying m insides my love!" she cries out but he groans holding her legs open and apart, still thrusting into her as his length just keeps giving her what she craves and desires. He really was out of it and she only wishes to feel even more. From the heated sensations to her desire. She whimpers looking at him with arms up to him but he still keeps thrusting wanting to hear more of her dirty voice.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:43 pm

Her arms fall back down landi g near her head as a potent thrust drove her to scream and cum hard. His member drills her insides harder and rougher growing larger each time she cums. More of his power was injected into her keeping her flooded with it. It was part of stabilize g her transition.

She reaches up again looking hard at him as she tries to sit up and give him some of her own love and desires. Her hands make it to his shoulder before the circling of his hips change direction and stun her. Her fingers gripped his arm holding on as she moans out from the pleasure.

She pulled herself up so her arms were around her shoulders and tried to move to feel more. And give him some. He groans out loudly and feels her moving and let's her do as she wishes as his heavy pounding increases
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:52 pm

She cries out worse feeling this but she claws his shoulders, moaning happily at how rough he was being with her. Showing no mercy to his wife was the best feeling. It's like he was going to destroy her and she wishes for her. She started to lean her head back while he was groaning still teasing and pleasuring her that his bed shifts from the force they were going through.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:04 am

He changed direction again and she slams herself down hard as he thrusts up and their meeting in the middle was a loud clap. She moans put more feeling him going harder and less controlled. She was clawing his shoulders trying to hang on to him and stay close.

He groans and holds her right making sure she didn'tfall again and she moved harder still trying to feel as much a she could feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 pm

Their body was rubbing or grinding against one another but this made both Anthony and Elizabeth still kiss and nip against their lips. They moan together feeling the desire for one another burning up that she was crying out slamming her hips down harder and harder. He keeps thrusting up into her while she slams down feeling her breasts bouncing each time he pushes into her. His own claws rack down her back cutting her skin but she only moans wrapping her arms around his shoulders tightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:23 am

locked in each other's embrace they groan and burn worse giving each other more and more. They slam harder together and and faster losing each other to their feelings. They loved nothing more than being one together and they moan out more as they both shift pistotion to be more comfortable.

They took their time sustaining the heavy pace and gripping each other. They never wanted to let go or separate as they continue to give their all for the other. Their love grew and their heat went wild. He broke their kiss and sucked hard of her breasts even biting a bit not breaking her skin. He was always careful with her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Feeling his bite made her whimper, squirming slightly in his hold but Anthony just held her still. He wanted her to savor this moment for a while while she pants out feeling her breasts treated so gently. Another whimper leaves the new turned vampire that she begins bucking her hips wanting to feel more. He held a groan back still slurping on her breasts that his hands grip them to make her moan this time.

"Ahh..my b-breasts..my tender breasts. Master, I can feel your hot tongue touching them." she said dazed that he pulls on them hearing her crying out once more. She felt wonderful and it drove the king to still touch and rub them even so much. Knowing she was going insane leaves Anthony holding her still while she was drooling.

"You really are so cute; moaning and begging me just to play with these big breasts of yours. I'll never stop if it feels that good." he said pinching them that she yelps from the little sting.

"It's not my fault. My breasts are more...mmm sen..sitive than normal thanks to changing. You said you love my breasts r..right? You can do what you wish with them. I don't mind.." she whispered to him holding him close that his head was closer to her chest while kissing them. He will indeed take this moment to savor this moment and love every second she was getting pleasure from him.

However, she feels him pull on them again, causing her to moan out happily clawing the sheets again as his throbbing member was swelling again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:26 pm

his tongue lashes her nipples again before twisting and tugging hard. Hearing that she loved this was more than reason enough for him to keep playing with them. Her hips go wild as he toys with her breasts and her reactions cause her to move on his cock uncontrollably.

As he swells insid eof her she felt her insides strain at first then slowly after a few convulsions from the pleasure je gave her breasts she adjusted. Her insides were a completely ruined mess and it didn't seem to matter to her. She was feeling him getting to big again even as he groans fro. Her moving.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:46 pm

She moans out rather loudly feeling her burning desire becoming stronger. Elizabeth sweetly holds his head while moaning out feeling her nipples teased. He wasn't show mercy to her that it made her groan gripping some of his hair. Already feeling her desire becoming worse now. She gasps out with her moans rising through her that she was drooling slamming her hips down hard.

"My king please more! Keep playing with them more!" she begs him but feels him still bucking up into her while she claws his skin purring rather deeply. He didn't mind to be honest but only grew more heated while feeling his cock throbbing and pushing deeper that her rear got grabbed by him. He forces his cock to push into her deep hearing the wet squishing noises while she groans out drooling rather loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:00 pm

he made sure to keep giving her more and more pleasure bucking his hips and driving her crazy. He squeezes her breasts hard murring as he slurps her nipples trying to tease and pleasure her even more. She must be hitting some limit soon and he made sure his hips could drive her crazy and break her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:20 pm

He was right though; her body was aching but drawing closer and closer to the powerful climax. Elizabeth whimpers feeling him going all out with her that she was running her fingers through his hair still wanting to feel as much pleasure as possible. She moans feeling him pounding away into her that she was feeling her hole tightening around his length that he was groaning pulling on her nipples.

"F-feels good! Your making me feel so good it's close!" she whimpers hearing him groan licking her nipples.

"Your close? Don't worry; I'll help you cum. Your king will make sure you savor every second till your stuffed with my hot cum." he groans hissing into her breasts that she moans happily.

"Y-Yes; I want it. I want my pleasure...I want my body to grow..please make me cum. Make me cum.." she begs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:05 am

He bucked harder than ever stabbing her deepest spot stinging her badly. He wasn't holding back anymore and her moans become screams as she broke. She came so hard that she went limp and dazed and he still didn't stop he kept going even after she explodes in her own cum.

He was still talking her as her voice died and she weakly makes noises when she felt something besides the fog of pleasure he wrapped her in. While he took her he would let some pleasure fade only to bring it back to remind her how to use her voice as she cries out and cums.

By her third orgasm in this state he burst flooding her as she twitched and passed out from being overstuffed and used up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:47 pm

He panted still bucking against her harder but it leaves her feeling worse and worse. She was groaning out drooling loudly but it made her whimper feeling his cock swell still as she came again. He panted out to kiss her neck where he bit her, seeing her gripping some of his hair while they cuddle and purr together. The king just keeps her against his body before his hand grips her waist to buck against her as she gasped feeling this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Her hunger was 3ndless and he took his time to satisfy it until she was all used up. Her groans and moans made him thrust harder trying to bring out her voice again but it was no good. She was broken and could only keep taking a pounding. Is this why she never tried before? She never had anyone she trusted to really keep going.

He thrusts harder and kisses her neck as he presses more against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:08 am

She panted out feeling him grind into her that her hips was pushed into the bed, feeling his length push down hard into her. Feeling the wetness spilling out onto the sheets as she was moving deep. That made him groan out gripping some of her hair that she was whimpering loving this. He was going to make her squirt again that he sits up panting.

Looking down at her face made her feel more hotter now. She was already burning up in arousal but arches her back crying out even louder. Feeling her place dripping made him hear the squishing and wet noises that was coming out of her. Breasts bouncing slightly from the thrusts he gave.

"So tight...you really are tight.." he groans out but she still kept going while bucking her hips even harder. She felt her place dripping even more that she cries out even louder. She moans out feeling his cock swell but she bucks back wanting him to release his seed inside of her.

"Go ahead my king; please release your hot seed inside of my hot pussy. Fill me up with your love.." she begs him that Anthony kept slamming down into her that she moans out gripping the sheets again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:01 pm

She was clenching tight as possible trying to hold back her release. He was thrusting worse and harder as he groans out throbbing harder inside. "I think haa I'm gonna flood you. Don't stop now love you're holding out well." He said giving her everything he had making her scream and explode in a heavy squirt
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:25 pm

She twitches feeling him still pounding away that she was moaning out even worse, gripping some of his hair holding him. Elizabeth wanted him to release it all inside of her. She wanted his love burning inside of her. A quiet soft noise of please came from her while she was grinding against him hoping to feel him give her his love.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Her efforts made him groan and burst flooding her and overstuffed her as his seed pumps into her womb. She burst again and 5wtiched all used up and unable to move or think anymore until she could recover. There was no telling what state she would be in when she did finally come to her senses.

He stays inside of her plugging her hole and her belly swims with hjs heartbeat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:28 pm

She gapes feeling the spills of his release inside of her but she only feels hotter and more aroused, blushing heavily not able to move. Each movement was from how thick his member stays inside of her. It wouldn't come out but she's fine with that. Having him inside of her made it feel even better seconds later. He panted holding her pretty tight but leaves kisses on her shoulder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:37 pm

still hungry huh do you want more of my love? He asks teasing her then thrusting as hard as he could.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:14 am