Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 5 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:19 pm

For a few more minutes, he looks up hearing some foot steps that his fiancee shows up wearing something clean for the day. A normal set of clothes that he liked or picked for her. It showed off her beauty more better for his eyes. Eliza smiled walking over to him but sees him remain calm.

"Are you alright now my dear? You seem to have taken a long time for your shower." he touches her cheek while she blushes slightly thanks to it.

"I see......I'm sorry if I worried you my dear. I just wanted to be sure I was clean after staying out for a bit. I figure you would be okay with that." she smiled about to look down but feels his fingers brush against her cheek. Her own flushed pink from the touch that he already was already looking more excited now. She smiled savoring the touch by his fingers that he already was looking at her.

"I understand but don't worry.....I'm sure we can think of something to do together still. I'm just happy that you liked the little garden I've set up for you. That's all yours too so no one can say other wise. I know the flowers tend to be beautiful but it only makes it exciting now." he chuckled while seeing her blushing worse.

"....Well, I'm sure we can think of something while enjoying some tea. I got a cup for you just in case."

"Oh thank you my dear. I love tea." She picks up her own cup and takes a sip. It tasted delicious and took the time to savor the flavor. It seems to be home made and that taste made her remember the old teas a friend showed her. She wonders if she could make more new teas to savor it. Anthony smiled savoring the feeling himself that she was smiling enjoying the taste of the tea. He looks at her relaxed face knowing the tea must be delicious so he's happy for that. He leans in close to her as she relaxes but Alice blushes to sit up looking at her cup feeling a little shy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:26 pm

"Love.. is there a request you have of your king?" He asks her sweetly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:13 pm

"Hmm? A request?" she asked seeing him nod.

"I forgot to tell you or I know i've told you. IF you have any request for me I shall grant it to you. Anything for you my dear sweet." he kisses her cheek seeing Eliza blushing from the kiss. He really was way too sweet and yet she already was heavily blushing because of it thanks to it. The tea she had still remains in her hands but begins to think of what she would have wanted.

"Oh, my dear. I don't know if I have any good requests to ask of. You already done so much for me." she sees him shake his head.

"Nonsense. I want to give you any request to you. I know deep down you will be happier here. Besides, your worth it..." his hands touched her cheek while she blushes savoring that moment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:28 pm

"It can be anything no reques tis too big or too small." He told her and she realized he was placing him and his kingdom at her service.

Ooc: I have an idea for later all the maids who server her are also training to be special warriors to protect her andk be at her command her request is all yours this is something he is doing for her and she has witnessed the ceremony when she has seen him claim a maid while she was training.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm

ooc:Interesting....

bic:"You don't have any idea for a request my dear?" he asked touching her cheek.

"Really love. I don't have a request right now. I know you wish to give something or have a request for me...You really are spoiling me." she said but he held her hand to suddenly move her to his lap. Eliza blushes hard seeing where she sat to look at him.

"Nothing is small or little my queen. You know I'll do anything to make sure you are taken care of. No matter what. Even having others to help you. I know your a warrior but your my warrior...can't have anything doing something to you can I?" he smiled kissing her hand that she blushes heavily from the thought. He really was spoiling her but she finds it adorable.

"Andrew you shouldn't give such a power to me....I know I'm just your fiancee so..."

"That's not true...you are in rule just like me."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:59 pm

And I won't have my queen unhappy " he said and started to kiss her neck. He was serious and that made her blush the more from His sweetness. He was hard at work for her even now. His lips pressed and pull on her flesh and she whines and pants since he was kissing g the spot he feeds from. She was unnaturally super sensitive there and he knew just how to make her weak at the knees.

He was careful to let her speak if she said anything and he wished to hear any request she made.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:44 pm

"My king p..please. You don't have t..to go so f..far as to..mmmm...do anything for me. Knowing you are here with me haa is just enough for me." She whispered the words to her and yet it leaves her feeling silent after moments ago. He only sees her flushed pink that this made her feel more shy that he keeps holding her close leaving more kisses against her neck.

"As I said..*kisses* I want to see you happy and nothing will change that. Now..unless I'm wrong, you don't want or need anything? Nothing at all.." he whispered but shifts to move even closer that his body pushes up against her side seeing him hold her cheek as he was still kissing and sucking on her skin. She really was adorable and yet this made him love every noise.

"Well?" he asked still hearing her panting that she whines feeling him set a hand on her hip. She was growing hot and wet but it only grew more excited now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:00 pm

He keeps kissing her neck and gently holding her cheek letting his fingers caress her skin. He was enjoying this. Her tender hesitation her heated response both were pleasing for him and he likes that she seemed to really enjoy it too. He decided to tease her and she gasps heari g him hiss and bare his fangs.

For a moment she thought he would bite her. He didn't. He presses his fangs as against that spot on her neck holding g them there as she quivers and whimpers in anticipation. "Sssss you neck is quite lovely. You're heart MMNN is pounding under my fangs. Do you want me to bite you that badly?"

He was cruel 5o ask she wanted to scream yes bite her and feed and take her. She said nothing. Unable 5o speak or unwilling he wasn't sure he hoped she would snap soon. His hand slides down her cheek to her shoulder then between her breasts. Her heat and heart were racing through her mind as his hand passes over her heart holding her tight.

"Answer me." He commanded in that soft dark tone and he added more in that forbidden voice "tell me your request and desire. I will see that you get both. And don't worry I will make sure to give you lots of playtime." If any other vampire held her like that said those things she would have hesitated tempted. But her bond with him and her choices made this dark command reach deep inside of her and pull on her heart. She was bursting to tell him.. tell him what? She couldn't think. Her heat and the pounding in her ears as her blood rushed through her head. Hjs fangs trace invisible designs to stimulate her flesh and tempt her that much more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:09 pm

She didn't know what to say or how to move that she slowly covers her mouth trying not to make a noise but Anthony wouldn't have that. He grips her wrist to hold it away while looking deep into her eyes. He saw her flushed expression that she gulps feeling him already growing hungry for her again. Even with the temping of his words and touches.

"Well? My beloved, are you going to tell me?"

"...I....*Gulps* I wouldn't mind..if you could teach me a f..few things? I always w..wanted to learn about the black arts of magic. That w..way I could help you in better protection." She whispered seeing him looking down at her showing his fangs that his own mind thinks. Dark magic was known in his family from the thoughts of his mother and father. They taught him of black magic since he was born with it. Her? She was learning it through magic and known potions. Maybe he could teach her in a better simulation.

"So you wish to learn about magic? I wouldn't mind teaching you whatever you wish my dear. Was their anything else." he purrs feeling his hand holding her hand as she leans back blushing even worse.

"....Maybe..something to help me feel more at home...would it be possible t..to....be closer to you?" she asked seeing Anthony thinking a little to show a smile.

"If you mean living in the same bed chamber then of course. I've already taken you there so that means you are to stay close to me so no other will try taking you from me.." he teases licking his neck. "And believe me, I'll enjoy playing with you so much you'll be drowning in my scent..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:30 pm

He was really temping her and she was caught in his gaze again. She grew wet and hot as he scraps her neck with his fangs. Her skin depresses and releases unharmed sending a rush of sensation through her body. "I will grant these things my love as you so wish. As for the black magic to start such a thing is going to humiliate you. You will be forced to undergo the induction ceremony where you will be repeatedly mercilessly flooded with a monsters seed.

The process depends on how strong the candidate is. The stronger they are the longer the process takes. When all your previous powers are depleted and your sanity hangs by a thread the black power will be pumped into your body while you are still being flooded by the monster. After that you will be bound to a wall to be the plaything of whatever chooses to have you while the magic grows inside your belly like a baby. " he was certainly graphic and his detailed and mysterious explanation took a minute to sink in because he was still teasing and tempting her.

"And when the magic has grown to its full extent it will force its way out of you and inject the magic inside withering into a husk that will become the material for your weapon. If you go mad I will be there to tame any desire you have." And she knew it was true. So this js what those maids went through before she saw hi. Claiming them during her training. He was serious and she knew he wasn't lying.

Last edited by Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too short not enough info)
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:52 pm

"I never knew.....it was that serious when learning the dark arts." she whispered feeling him scrapping her neck again while she whines from his fingers holding her closer. He sees her already flushed red but that just makes her more wet and excited once more.

"It's true. I wouldn't lie to her. Although many went through this a few number got what you asked of. However...you should be strong enough....I know it. Seeing this pussy of yours being filled except with my own cock..." he mutters touching her while seeing his fingers moving down her chin seconds later. However, he already murrs knowing she was growing excited once more while seeing her squirm on the chair. He didn't want anything else but his own inside of her while sucking on her neck, hearing a aroused moan from her.

Eliza covers her mouth but he moves it away still sucking and teasing her as much as possible that she whimpers loudly that he hears it growing hard for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:58 pm

That is to make sure you are able to learn. Mmmm after the ceremony you have to practice resisting the darkness. It only wants 5o give you more power more pleasure ignoring your body limit. " he slurped on her neck and let a claw reach between her legs to sample her wetness. She felt it brush her tender flesh cold ready to pierce. She felt it glide across her pussy fold collect her dripping fluid then hold it in front of her eyes.

"I mean, just look how wet you are. Your body is begging for me to take you. Why then do you resist?" He was tempting her again and she wished the claw with push inside and rake her pussy anything inside to ease the heat that he was building in her. He knew he was hitting her sweet spots and he reaches down again to use his claws to open her precious folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:41 pm

"W..who said I was..I mean I.." she winces feeling his finger stroking her with his lips kissing against her neck. It only made him more eager that she only feels hotter and wetter again while seeing her squirming again. She felt so wet and hot that he groans kissing her neck that she blushes whimpering.

"See? Already wet and hot, still dripping hard all over my finger. How is that explaining anything hmm?" he teases but Eliza didn't say anything.

"I..I'm not....Mmmm!!" He begins still stroking her feeling her growing wetter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:14 pm

"Oh? And if I press here?" His claw rested on then pushed her most sensitive spot inside hard. Her pussy squirted out all her cum as she screams feeling the most intense release she could imagine in an instant. He pulls his claw out and licks the blood coming from the tip. He had hit her nerve dead center and sent a jolt of black magic into her giving her a taste of its power.

She was limp and dazed from the injection but her imagination burned with power. Anything she imagined could happen. After how he injected the first drop of power she was thinking dirty thoughts and the magic started to pleasure her according to her desires and imagination.

It wouldn't last long because she wasn't a proper vessel for the power but the feeling ot gave her was beyond bliss. The black magic reaches out to her body and explores it touching her all over and stimulating every nerve. Then it vanished leaving her empty hungry and desperate for more power more pleasure more dark lust from her king who was toying with her body and experimenting with her sensations.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:24 pm

She was leaning back whimpering and squirming under him as he sees her already flushed red dazed. It felt like anything she's felt before and that leaves her already heated for more. He knew she was already aroused and it leaves her burning for more. He smirked seeing her reaction to make him almost chuckle at the view.

"See? Like it already I take it?" he said seeing her leaning back from feeling everything. For now, this made her whimper again feeling him licking his lips. She didn't respond right away but Eliza lets out a slow breath feeling her place already wet and hot for more. Hearing his laughter made her blush hard to look away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:56 am

he smirks and moves. She looked thinking he was leaving but he moved in front of her and settles between he relgs. She closes them on reflex but he pays them open as her legs shake trying to resist a little. She was embarrassed exposed and feeling heated and as he presses closer she sees his tongue push out then she felt it push against her folds.

She cries out from the simple touch feeling traces of the dark power wrapped around his tongue as it rubs her folds. He let her feel it and moan out from her pleasure. His tongue pressed flat licking up as much as possible and swelling. She felt the heat as his tongue pushes inside of her pussy and starts to rub her walls.

She moans worse and the dark power she felt wasn't spreading like the injection did. It was staying in her pussy and the sensation of the power was getting to be too much.

"Mmm thats a good girl you taste so sweet and wanting. I think I might just eat you out again and fuck you with my magic. Would you like to feel my power wrap around and fill you up with bliss?" He asks his voice was quiet and dark shw felt his power rubbing her inner walls and changing them bit by bit to become temporarily more sensitive.

She nods and whine feeling more and more pleasure and he stops making her while more and shake her hips. When he didn't say anything or continue she grew more desperate thinking she ruined it. "Pleas ehaa please master don't stop. I want you to show me your d-dark power and and.." she tried she tried to beg for her pleasure but as soon a she started to beg he was satisfied and her words were broken by her scream as his tongue glows with black lightning and pushes inside again. "AAAH OH GOD" she screams out as her pussy was hit with his power filled with it then she cums so hard and violently she was dazed in her chair and twitching.

She was awake. She could feel everything but the surprise of so much overloaded her mind for several moments. He keeps his tongue inside and she noticed his power was beginning to become solid inside of her. It wasn't spreading like before he wasn't letting it. He was going to show her different sexual things his power can do for her and he expected her to keep working to recieve and return more pleasure from him and back to him .

Her wet folds were still feeling the intense power inside and it pushes deep slowly parting her walls open to fit even more power into her as it becomes a hard slick phallic shaped tool with bumps all over that wiggle and hit every part inside. Her walls were starting to clench tight and he pulled it back then stabs forward as his power begins to fick her pussy while he was eating her out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:26 pm

She arches her back leaning her head as her body feels the pleasure burning through her. However, it only made her wet for him as he groans loving how hot and tight she became. He sees Eliza twitching loving how he felt inside of her that it begins to burn and pant into her neck feeling her tightening around his hot burning tongue. It felt amazing as she twitches in arousal feeling him already enjoying himself.

Both of his hands strokes both thighs feeling her already growing aroused and wet. Feeling the body burning up in heat only made her gasp leaning back into the chair while he was slurping and pushing his tongue into her deeper. However, he just burns up worse that she was panting wanting him to keep giving her pleasure.

"You're amazing my dear....really giving it all just made it hot for you and me hmmmm?" he teases still seeing her panting and moaning softly. He really was going all out and yet he squeezes her thighs again seeing her yelp feeling his tongue thrusting hard into her. Already burning up that she grinds against his tongue.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:23 pm

"Mmm its good? I bet it is. Your pussy is trying to suck my tongue and power inside." He says teasing her. His tongue swelled thicker as thick as her hand and thrusts deeper and faster. The bumps on his tongue brim with power that was building. The power makes it grow stuffing her too full.

She was bu r ning hotter and wetter getting closer and closer to cumming. Her body was aching for his dark power to consume her and drown her in pleasure. She felt a sharp sting that triggered her most violent orgasm ever. The bumps turned shard and priced her flesh. The blood is absorbed by his power and his power leaks into her once more only more than just the drop. It was a thin stream that keeps her pussy feeling pleasure while he sucks her blood from her pussy. The spikes melt spreading the blood thinner inside to keep her flowing.

She screams and tosses not knowing what he was doing but lost to pleasure. She felt his tongue return to normal and start fucking her worse. Each thrust of his thigh sized tongue pushed more blood out of her and more of his power into her. It made her blood continue to flow and be made.

Then the slurping began. Her ravaged pussy was vibrated violently a she sucks her blood and pussy juices heartily and enjoys every second. He was not showing any mercy and she knew he was only giving her a small taste of his power to show her some things waiting for her during and after the ceremony that will be performed another day.

She was amazed by how huge her belly grew and how powerful he was fucking her with his tongue. It was softer and thinner than his cock and it mad ever want it more. He was definitely trying to tempt her and pull her into this pleasure as he feasts on her body.

"Your blood so hot and ripe *sluuuurp* I want it all I want to fuck you till you are broken and can't move or stay awake." He said and thrusts his tongue even harder slurping her blood As his power slowly wraps around her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:45 pm

She yelps feeling her breasts grab that Eliza leans her head back moaning out softly. It felt amazing and hot to make her body squirm under him that his hands keep her legs apart so she couldn't close his head. She wasn't sure about the whole thing but it already got her curious to how this event will take place.

He groans slurping up more of her arousal but she started bucking against his tongue feeling it thrusting hard into her. Even if she loved it, he was groaning tasting every bit of pleasure she was giving him. Anthony even felt aroused from the noises she made her hands grip his head bucking against his tongue. He feels her hands on his head to let her do that but groans licking and letting her feel as much pleasure as possible.

"Feels good..ssssss your tongue feels so hot and slippery inside of me. I want more..I want my king so badly.." she pants out feeling him grip her rear to smack it slightly that she yelps. The sting burns but whimpers loving it but he only keeps taking her with his thick tongue.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:54 pm

hearing her he prepares his body for her desire. While she waits his tongue thrusts harder and faster pushing deep until it folded to fit more inside of her pussy. His tongue was starting to feel like it was going wild inside eof her as it worked to stretch and stimulate her walls.

Her curiosity was rewarded as his tongue seemed to double in size and thrust and swirl harder inside of her. Her wetness was spilling out drop by thick drop as he took his time to ravish her pussy with pleasure before giving her what she wanted. She moans and writhes in pleasure before crying out and cumming.

As she cums her hips arch and her voice shakes before she falls limp and pants heavily. He pulled his tongue out of her and he rpussy was gaping open and shutting from the effects of her orgasm and how hard his tongue was fucking her. She lay in the chair panting and dazed as he stood up and pulled out his cock.

It was thick and throbbing like always and she noticed it was bigger and had a faint dark aura around it. The aura was the few bits of power he was letting her feel before the process to grant it to her. She felt the tip press against her soaked folds then suddenly slam inside.

The tip forced its way into her ravished pussy and all the way to the back with a hard thrust. He was already giving her his cock and the energy she felt made her more sensitive and weak to pleasure as he pulls out and bucks again this time she cries out as her womb was penetrated.

He was thick and powerful forcing her insides to take his shape once more as he fucked her with his cock. He was giving her more as her womb was slowly and more deeply violated each thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:57 pm

Her arms lay above her head, gasping out loudly feeling her king taking her like a beast. Sweat started forming on her skin as she shuts her eyes, moaning loudly but quickly covers her lips hearing them muffled now. His hands grip her hips still forcing her to take him in a deeply as possible that it leaves her growing weaker and weaker. He knew others might hear her but because she felt so good, he didn't wish to stop.

"Oh come now, that won't do..*Grunts* You should be loud and free with your voice. I want to hear your tone."

She whimpers hearing her but shook her head trying to not become too loud. However, he keeps holding her close that he thrust his hips harder feeling her tight insides clamping around him. He groans loving how hot and wet she felt that he wraps his arms around her waist to force her to shift on the couch.

"Well my dear? You don't have to be silent for me.." He kisses her neck seeing her twitching that she only whimpers feeling more pleasure while feeling her body quaking.

'I can't believe he's making my body and pussy feels good. It feels so good....pounding a..away while I grow wetter.' She blushes hard but grew hotter now while feeling her body only grows more hotter now. She leans her head back squeaking out feeling him growing more hotter now but only became more aroused that he held her down taking her.

"You really must love it. Your already growing wetter and slicker. Your sucking me in my love."

"*Gasping in a squeaky tone* I..I'm not.....s.sucking you in mmmmm....I'm not..hhhaa.."

"Yes you are....you love it right?.." he teased to grip her breasts with some dark formed hands as she gasped feeling them get squeezed and rubbed. She feels the thumbs rubbing her nipples as he keeps watches her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:48 pm

The dark form follows her desires so anything they did was her wishes to feel more. She seemed to be hiding them from herself and she moans worse as the thumbs push harder into her nipples. His real hands were holding her waist to slam her down harder.

Her body was sucking the energy out of his cock as if she was made for it. That surprised him and she grew more sensitive and weak as he took her and the energy leaks into her. His tip pushed deeper splitting her womb wider as her body adjusted to hiss motions.

"Haa mmmm so tight I can push deeper but you seem to love me taking my time to fill you up." He said as the dark form hands pinch and twist her nipples. She squeaks worse and tries to cover her mouth more. He used some power to keep her hands bound together at the wrists above her head.

He thrusts suddenly harder and deeper wanting to hear her noises and words. She sucked more of the dark power out of him and more of its influence reached to her desires to manifest and satisfy them. He was only using the power as the situation called for only letting her taste its effects and what she can do with it.

he was starting to get curious about the effects this power would have on her if he flooded her with it and performed the Initiation ceremony sooner. Already it was satisfying her desires and adding to her pleasure and this was only little drops of the power.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:28 pm

She was squirming in the bindings of his magic, trying to talk but he only keeps her silent and thrusts up into her. Another loud scream leaves her lips seeing Eliza moaning again as she feels her hips bouncing on his lap. He felt amazing inside of her as it throbs but she was feeling her body drinking down his own power while she was whimpering. It was too good and he only seems to keep going. This was a lot more than she thought but her body was growing hungry for it.

She whimpers leaning her head back feeling the hands squeezing her breasts again but the nipples were rubbed as Anthony groans loving her tightness forcing her to move on his lap. He wanted nothing but desire and pleasure for her that she squirms once more on his lap. He already was heated again and she hisses feeling the nipples get pulled this time. She already cries out but he groans feeling her tightening around him. Eliza was the best that he claws her back knowing a few cuts showed. her blood drips slowly but he keeps thrusting in wanting to give more of his dark desire.

"Don't fight it love. I know you mmmmm want it...so tight and naughty. Your just camping around me like your drunk on it." He teases seeing her panting with drool seen on her chin but groans when two more shadows trying to spread her legs for him that he groans hearing the noises when thrusting into her. His cock pushing in and pulling out as it swells in more of his dark power.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:48 pm

It was swelling to fit her desire ignoring her body limits. She clamped down on him squirming as he took her harder and faster. "Grrr so good.. I don't think haa any of the mmmm initiates could handle so much without training." He said complimenting her.

She burned worse the. Felt him stab her deepest spot as her pussy walls stretch to fit his thickness inside. The energy parting her legs held them open wide. She was already trying to control the energy and he felt the swelling energy forming bumps on his cock.

Made of the magical power the bumps push out hutting all her nerves inside. He smiles at how she was using the power to make him thicker and hold her own legs open to invite him in. He thrusts hard filling her up too much before pulling out and thrusting harder. He was thicker this time and she soon realized that the power she was tapping Into wasn't completely under her control. He was adding somethings to enhance her experience and possibly make her want more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:44 pm

She gasped panting happily from the pleasure that it leaves her burning once more. Already feeling his power throbbing or growing intense. Already feeling worse, she already was welcoming him closer against her. She watches him still bucking against her body but it only grew hotter now. Already feeling her place sucking him in as the dark power already was burning wanting more.

"Geez, already greedy and your just begging for more right? Dose it feel that good?" he teases to slam forward into her that made her arch back into the chair.

"Y..Yes sir....I love for my master to make me feel good. Please..I love it.." she panted feeling her hips moving but he already feels her heated that the dark power keeps seeping into her. She feels wet and soaked now but he already feels her starting to drool while taking him in. Already feeling worse, she feels the dark hands squeezing her breasts tightly while looking over heated.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:24 am