Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 18 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:27 am

he groans out louder and moans heavily feeling how mich pleasure sh was giving him. he loved it every moment of it and she felt him thrusting harder in response to return her love and give her more pleasure. he groans more and as her hips crach down they both feel him throbb suddenly much harder and his hips circle as she moves down and his thrusts meet hers driving him all the way inside of her.

she felt like she was going to snap and completely lose her restraint as she was getting wilder and sexier with him. her bouncing breasts made him harder and he loved seeing how they moved and watching her take what ever pleasure she wishes from him. he was getting closer to losing his own restraints and fucking her as a beast.

she felt the darker heat building up inside of him as the pulsing and throbbing got worse. his powers leak out throught he cracks in his mind from the pleasure she gives him and she noticed some of the power was trying to become physical to mess with her. he wasnt alowing it trying as hard as he could to savor every moment with her.

he didnt just want to fuck her until she broke he wanted to really enjoy it and save the darker things for a few minutes longer if he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:15 pm

She kept crying out bucking her hips down harder and harder, feeling his throbbing cock pushing in deeply into her. The tip rubbing against her womb opening with her pussy clamping around him. He claws her thighs feeling her growing tighter but he just became excited in arousal to see her gasp grinding her hips into his lap.

"Master feels so wonderful inside of me. My poor hole is already drooling so much...it feels too good.. "she panted with eyes shut, her arms shaking from trying to keep sitting up. He already was feeling her breasts jiggling while he was bucking up against her pussy feeling her wet juices dripping down his length.

"Ahhh master.....master~"

He was growling breathing rather heavily feeling her quickening her hips. She was going insane now feeling her clamping around his cock till the tip was pushing past her womb making her cry out having her tongue hanging out. She feels her hips quickening their pace wanting him to cum hard inside of her. She wanted to feel his hot burning love burning.

"M..master....please..c..cum....cum inside of me again..break me till you make my womb and pussy burst." she begs him to hug his head against her breasts feeling him slurping against her nipples and breasts. She panted out loudly feeling her burning hotter that she was circling her hips even worse till she cries out gripping his hair while her pussy clams down hard till he grunts as his cock explodes filling her with his cum.

She twitches drooling aroused but that made Elizabeth whimper when he keeps licking her sweaty skin. "S..so good master..s..so good..." she whispered drooling as he feels her twitching.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:35 pm

he stays inside of her panting and holding her tightly. he didnt let her drop and he panted against her ear ehavily. shew as stuffed and he was curious what she was thinking about.

" so love was that enough or should i giv eyou more?" he aks and he prepared his mind to give her more if needed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:32 am

To be honest, she didn't wish to stop but she also didn't want to over do something to bring her master to exhaustion. Her eyes looks to him but held his cheek to kiss his lips sweetly. "No worries m..master, I think I'm good now. You really know how to keep me happy. I just wish I can do the same for you too." her voice was soft but her eyes were looking into his own that he was feeling more excited as of right now.

He smiled seeing how precious she was being to hold her head up by the tilt of her chin, kissing her lips softly. She returns the soft kiss just as slow, savoring the feeling of his lips. They were so warm even if he was a vampire. Before long, she purrs with a whimper as her king breaks the kiss to look at her.

"I guess if you have had enough, I think you are full for now. But remember my queen, if you need more or wish to have more of your king, just ask. Understood?" he touches her lips but sees a light pink blush forming on her face.

"T..thank you love. I'll be sure to do just that....." she gives his lips another peck before they decided to cuddle for now. This wild hot night was one she would remember but the memory will only get better later down the road when knowing of what else they could do together. She was blushing with a smile as he held her close into his chest.

However, he wished he still could give her more but next time he will. He'll be sure to make her scream and cry for more pleasure of her king. Later in the morning, he was still resting up with her in his arms while they sleep together. However, she shifts to feel his hand resting on the top of her head. He didn't have her leave his side all night and he wanted nothing else but her by him. When he shifts himself, she cuddles up into his chest feeling the slight movement while she yawns softly. He was feeling and hearing her starting to wake when a maid walks in to set some food down for her king and his fiancee.

She turns to leave so they can keep sleeping but at least they have their food for now. That's when Anthony wakes up yawning quietly a little. He sees her still asleep while he was looking ahead seeing it's morning. He carefully moves to lay her on the bed while going to check if anything was done during this time. He saw the food was here for him and his fiancee but he happily goes to get a cup of tea for himself and another for his love.

He takes a sip drinking it to taste some of the flavor and even a small drops of blood to help him out this morning but he sets the cup down to go and get washed up this morning. He still had some things to do so he would work on it.

He was now washing up in the bathroom after brushing his fangs/teeth with his love sleeping in the bed. She was smiling from her dreams but only hugs the pillow smelling his scent on it. He was washing himself to get clean but he keeps his eyes shut relaxing from the hot water that cleans him as he cleans himself. He already was thinking of what else to do till he opens them again while rinsing the suds off his body. He turns the water off and gets a towel, heading out when seeing his love still sleep. He walks over to lean over to kiss her neck sweetly.

She whines feeling his lips on her neck but he only stood up to carefully go and get dressed as she sleeps.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:08 pm

he was thinking abotu next tiem as he got dressed and went to see how things were progressing. everythign was nearly ready for the rehersals and the decorations were nearing the final stages of completion.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:35 pm

Everyone has been working on decorations. He was seeing everything getting ready for the giant wedding. Everyone was excited for the soon to be couple seeing flowers, decorations, cut outs of roses and decorations. He was happy to see this but keeps walking down the hallway seeing his servants giving him a good morning.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:19 pm

while he inpected everything he made sure everything was the way she wanted it. the dayy they were preparing for was mainly for her sake not his own
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:54 pm

"Seems were all good here. I can't wait for this day." Anthony smiled knowing it was soon. He will be a king with his queen ruling this world together. Though, it also leads to more play time with her as the servants finishes up the decorations. Now, everything was completed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:28 pm

he decided things were well in hand and turning around he saw his pouty future queen waiting behind him.
    "you meanie... you left me alone in bed, i wanted to wake up and cuddle." she said and he laughs and abologizes

"im sorry i just wanted to make sure our wedding plans are on track." he said and she forgave him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:34 pm

"You sweet dear. You really are wanting this wedding to go well." she smiled sweetly to him but he nods to hold her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"But of course. Now, shall we go and enjoy your morning?" he asked seeing her nod, turning to leave with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:47 pm

he let her take him anywhere she wished. he was fhappy to follow her and happy she wasnt really mad.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:58 pm

They were happily walking together down the hallway. Having his soon to be wife hugging his arm and his smile showing. She was everything to him and he wanted her to be happy. Their wedding day will be special and he was going to be sure she remembers it. He will too. While walking, he kisses her forehead to hear her giggle.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:03 pm

she took him to a garden and sat on a bench next to a thick rosebush. she sat down and her half lidded eyes turn to him. she gave hima smoldering look that plainly told him she wanted him to ravish her and he sat next to her on the bench and took her hand in his.

this was an old garden and he holds her hand while she keeps that hot stare on him. wanting him to get th hint and play with her a little.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:43 pm

They didn't respond or say a thing to one another, savoring the gaze they gave one another. Her blushing heavily seeing his expression but Elizabeth smiled to look at her master with one finger near her lips and blushes. "Would it be alright..if master wants a kiss from his soon to be wife?" she said.

"Awwwww, your being too nice to me now. I don't know if I want a kiss yet. It's early." he teases back but she giggled to lean in closer holding his hand. The birds were flying by but she was more focused on him.

"You sure master? Not even one..little...peck..on..my...lips?" she said but her fangs were shown to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:48 pm

"maybe a bit more than that." h said lifting ehr chin and leaning down to kiss her lips in a slow soft passionate kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:24 pm

She blushes with her eyes closed, kissing him back softly gently keeping his hand on his own. He was too precious right now and he was already looking excited. The kiss was sweet and warm and he only feels more happier while they share the kiss slowly but softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:35 pm

she wasnt letting his hands wander across her body. she knew how dangerous that would be but the kiss was starting to distract her. they kiss and slowly start to make out as their fangs show and she felt his burning desire for her as their minds and energy sync up.

the little bits of his affection were attempts to keep him stable and in control around her. somethig about her made him want to shed his current form and completely dominate her in his true form. he couldnt afford to be distracted and here he was in a private place holding back his love for her when all she wanted was him ot show it say it ad behave like he lovd her.

his kiss grew more intense and he made sure to keep kissing her and pressing more against her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:59 pm

She wraps her arms around his shoulders to suddenly sit in his lap, kissing back. He blushes feeling her hips sit on his lap but she was purring softly. Her hips grinding against his own while he kisses her. She was always a tease to him but he was happy about it. Knowing just how arousing she tends to get when being around him. Their fangs were showing that she giggled breaking the kiss licking her lips.

"Master is really sweet..so tasty and sweet." she purrs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:29 pm

"mmm good then let me add some spice to it." he said and shifted a bit so she felt his lump pressing right on her consealed folds. he kisses her neck next adding little nips with his fangs scraping her skin. she sensed he was getting ready to mate with her and she felt his restraint agains this darker nature as he let his mind relax and expand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:15 pm

"You're willing to risk us mating out here in the open of this garden? Are you worried of someone hearing us my lord?" She asked against his lips but gasped feeling the scrap of his fangs against her skin that she was heavily blushing when feeling his hard lump pushing up against her concealed folds again. He can feel her wet in between and it was leaving him excited.

"I'm the ruler here so I'm sure it's fine.." he said gripping his hold on her that Elizabeth smiled to kiss his forehead with fingers running through his hair.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:13 am

"after all none of thm will willingly come to the gardens unless summoned. were safe here but i think you knew that." he siad kissing her neck a but harshly as she grinds on his lump whining softly from how it felt. she loved to feel this pressure and he was proposing more fun with a risk.

she decided to agree and her hands work htheir magic and while they kiss she secretly fixes their clothes to be able to mate without being completely obvious about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:18 pm

"I could have...but you don't know that do you master?" she teases with her lips still drawing dangerously close to kissing him again. Her eyes gazed into his own still showing a sweet smile upon her face. She was happy to know that but she was happier being in the king's arms. His hands still rest on her lower rear still squeezing it.

She didn't stop grinding her hips into his lap but panted feeling wet all of a sudden. Her master really was teasing her but he was just still kissing her neck harder. Even feeling the hidden folds pressing down onto his cock. He wanted her to badly but nothing was going to stop him unless she was savoring the moment of their closeness.

"So...should we go ahead and have more fun, master?" she asked but he panted feeling her bucking her hips again but she lowers her head to kiss his lips. Her burning lips felt soothing to his own but he grips her long skirt that covers her legs and his lap. He wanted to rip them but he had to remember they were outside. He didn't want her to be exposed right away. She slowly adjusted herself so she was sitting on his lap but both legs rest on his sides. She giggled to lift up her skirt to show her black panties. The same one that was see through when wet. She was moving her hips to push down against his lap panting excited while moaning softly wanting him so badly to fuck her here.

"Remember them master? These were the first ones you gave me. Being able to turn clear when I grow wet...that means you know I want you." she whispered still moving her hips till she feels the lump twitch as he felt the wetness dampening his pants.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:39 am

she slides his pants down a bit to let it out and she grinds on it stifling a heated moan with her hand. he was so close to claiming her and still he hadnt taken the action. he was biding his time and letting ehr set the pace and she realized this when he set her hips so she was right on it dead center and its girthw as pushed ahrd against her pussy folds.

her folds rup on it making her feeel its flesh and want it inside of her even more as she grinds and burns up the both of them while she does it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:22 pm

He felt really hot down there but she only started growing more excited and more aroused feeling his hot thing throbbing against her. She keeps grinding her hips more that she whimpers still stifled but was blushing to feel him holding her hips watching his soon to be bride enjoying herself. He sees her looking hotter now. She panted hugging him tight that Elizabeth feels him hold her even tighter to make sure she felt everything.

"You alright my love?" he asked seeing her nod shaking.

"Of course...." she spoke softly to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:00 am

"good becuase its going to start fettign much hotter in here. " he said softly and rubs harder against her and she felt his patience wearing thin. he was getting to the point where he couldnt hold back too much more and he wanted her to really be sure this was good before he gave her more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:30 am