Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 10 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:07 pm

they flashed without sign or warning to superspeed she was surprised she could track them and she blocked their unison attack before spinning and sending them all flying. Then the fight took off. All of them together could match her but alone she was 3asily more powerful than them.

He watched the fight seeing the maids doing their best to maximize their power output to show her the limits of what they could do and at the same time teach her how hard she could push herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:47 am

They kept coming towards Elizabeth, fighting her as best as they could. However, it just made them get kicked back harder and harder but not hard enough to break anything. She kept herself in control dodging and deflecting the other's attacks. She threw two away from her on the left, the others to the right.

"Surround her and attack from behind." One said still charging to her as they strike their blades down at her. Elizabeth quickly held her hand up, showing a black magical shield that deflects their attacks back to push them. They land on the ground while she turns facing them.

"Come on guys, you are doing so well right now. I'm really happy your helping me with this." they kept going but still seeing them fighting her once that she easily deflected them away. During this moment, they were seeing the whole thing but Anthony smiled proud of her that his red eyes glowed impressed with her. She was taking good care of doing her best, making it seem like things were just wonderful for her. She fights and defends herself way too well. He sees a few get hit back as she was smiling at them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:42 pm

As they express their full power and tactics she was forced to tap i to her own full power to keep up. Sje felt the energy flooding her body once more instantly she craved her lord. She used that to further increase her own abilities. Sparks and energy fly from their strikes as they fight and the beauty and skill presented really surpassed his imagination. Their movements were like predators and the structure of the materials they were standing in and the weapons they were using were breaking down on a molecular level.

Inperceptibal mistakes were corrected before the blades meet making the fight seem to happen in illusion then for real as if time was bending to compensate for the forces unleashed. The ground was slowly becoming a crater and the stone and metals were becoming fluid under the strain of their clash.

She never felt so much power and she never imagined being so strong and in a sudden burst of additional power she ended the fight all at once sending molten metal and stone into the air to pepper the palace. Steaming and panting she looked down at her servants who bow in reverence before their queen.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:07 am

They weren't expecting such a thing but they were seeing she was truly something. A true queen for their king. While bowing they just look up to her seeing Elizabeth tired but she smiled happy they accepted her as the queen. She will be sure to protect the people and lead the army if needed be. She wants to be there for them no matter what.

Of course Anthony was proud of her and knew she could do it. Eliza was the best and knew she could do it. For now, they went off to rest from the fight as Elizabeth was heading inside with a small towel given to her to wipe her face dry of sweat. She really was happy with herself but hopes her king was happy and proud of the scene during that time. Did she do well? Did she do enough? Was it good? she didn't know till going to speak with him to find out. He should be still in his study chambers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:07 pm

She moved quickly searching for him and when she closes the door to his study she felt him surprise her with a tight hug. His hands snaked around her chest and hips pulling her into him. He heart left into her throat and she gasps heavily before feeling his kiss on her neck.

"You did wonderfully. Much better than I expected. You even managed to tap into the full depth of your powers the way they showed you. It made me really want to steal you away." She burned hotly feeling his grip on her chest and thighs tighten and his kiss tugged her neck.

"T-thank you master haa it was nothing. Mmmm~" she whines as he rubs her thigh harder clearly taking advantage of how heated her body got from her powers to fill her mind with dirty thoughts. He massages her more and keeping his hands out if her clothes. He may have been temping her and teasing her at the same time but she knew if he really was going to surprise her his powers 2ould be as heightened as hers were. As it stood he was very proud of her for passing her test and he wanted to give her his love hot and hard as a reward.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:27 pm

Even from the simple touches was enough to make her giggle and smile. She loved this close sensation that she was pressing up against his chest showing a smile upon her face. Already burning up made her feel happier and excited either way. She wanted to make this as enjoyable and fun as possible. Even feeling the hotter happiness from her master. This was enough to make her smile and feel that he was already getting more and more pleased with her.

"Even as of now, your power grows each and every second. It's enough to make it seem like you really are amazing.

"T-thank you.." she whispered sweetly still purring happily from the feeling. However, she was already pressing up close into his chest feeling her happiness growing more excited again.

"I know I'll reward you as much as possible and make you feel you are truely the best in my world my love."

"..T-thank...y..you.." she whispered that he keeps holding her tighter into his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:57 am

"Is everything alright you're going quiet." He said softly and nipped her ear. He was shifting his grip to keep her pressing close. He kisses her neck more and murrs a bit to let her hear his heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:55 pm

"E-everything i-is amazing. Everything is perfect my master." she purrs gazing into his eyes but moans when he kisses her neck. Both hands gripping into his royal clothing. Elizabeth was trying to control herself without getting wetter. She loved her master way too much that she was leaning in close to kiss his neck as well.

She slowly looks to him seeing Anthony hold her cheek as she was blushing with a smile on her face. He really found her adorable but that leaves him holding her tighter in his arms.

"Why do you tease me? Your so adorable and cute. I can't help it but seeing you like this is pretty adorable." he mutters kindly that he was seeing her looking more excited again. She blushes to kiss his lips.

"Thank you and I don't. I try not to master. I just want to see you happy and be proud of me. I'm doing everything to make sure I keep my king happy. Nothing will change that in my eyes. Don't you feel more happier now master?" she gives a cute pout making Anthony blush holding her even tighter. She squeaks in his arms but sees him looking at her with his glowing eyes.

"Tease.."

"Me sorry.." she whispered to lean in close, kissing his neck as a sorry. "I just love seeing you happy my master."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:45 am

his hands travel across her bodybas he kisses her neck and collar. She may have been teasing him but he was also teasing her. She moans more as his hands squeeze and rub her body as they explore.

"You are doing wonderful im truly grateful for everything love. I only wish I could be better than this. I believe that I am growing from my experiences with you even if they have been more about curiosity and exploring eachother." He said and he meant it he was calm but growing more aroused as she presses closer and behaves so cute. It was hard for him to resist his urge to take her then and there.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:51 am

"But you are doing amazing my king. You shouldn't be worried about that. I'm happy with whatever you give or do. You know that right?" she blushes happily looking to him but Anthony smiled touching her cheek while she was nuzzling into his hand. His other hand kept a good hold around her body that he was able to feel her shaking.

"My oh my, are you already that excited my love? How adorable.." he said thinking she was cute as he was looking to her being happier now. That leaves him feeling more happier that he lowers his head to kiss the forehead.

"I'm sorry. I just like being close to my king. You mean a lot to me my king. I want to be sure you are happy." she teases sweetly looking at him that Anthony smiled, touching her cheek but went to kiss her neck making another moan leave her again. She really did sound adorable and it was already exciting to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:24 pm

"Let's go discuss this somewhere more private. I'm sure we can spare a few hours together before my servants start to look for us." He said leaving it for her to decide. His hands were still rubbing her where he could reach careful to not rush things and tempt her too soon.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:35 pm

"Of course my love. I'll follow you." she sweetly looks at Anthony's eyes still showing a smile upon her face. He really found her adorable and loved her even more. Even touching her was making him love her even more. She was just perfect. With a nod, he and her leaves the area to be somewhere private.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:07 pm

It wasn't an elegant bedroom or some closet. It was a simple servant's room unused except for storage. She followed him through the door and locked it behind her with a key that he pulled from his pocket and handed to her.

He moved the crates to have a flat open space and opened one. Inside was spare bedding for servants quarters. It seemed he picked this room for that reason and the lock meant no one would be able to catch them entirely off guard.

The activity and the closed space filled with their scent and when he laid the bedding down for cushioning on the open space he turned and sat down in the makeshift bed. He patted the blankets next to him inviting her to come closer and she giggles sitting down. He took her hand in his and slowly his eyes focused on hers he kisses the back of her hand then slowly each of her fingers one by one
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:26 pm

She didn't move or speak, feeling each sweet kiss from his lips. He really was hoping to make her happy that Elizabeth smiled watching her king. He really kept hold of her hand, leaving more kisses and nuzzles of her hand. She was amazing and soft that he looks at her still blushing at him.

"Even now you are precious..."

"You've told me my king and I thank you once more for the sweet gentle words." she said happily touching his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:26 am

Bis kisses travel up her arm making her giggle then to her neck and collar. While his lips were busy with her neck and collar his hands were loosening her clothes. He was focused and determined to let her reactions guide his actions.

He listened to her and her thanks made him feel that he was saying too much and she wanted him to show her he meant his words.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:31 am

"*Giggles with laughing* M-master, that tickles." she smiled squirming a little in his hold seeing him still leaving kisses to her neck and collar. Elizabeth just smiled relaxing where she was but giggles still feeling his kisses before feeling him gently loosening her clothes. He keeps leaving sweet kisses against her neck before she relaxed to feel her body relax. He really was special and sweet but purrs looking relaxed that he presses her up against his chest feeling her sides.

"M-master, Your touching even better now. Did I say something to trip you off?" she teases resting against his body while she gently looked relaxed as he licked her neck. Right over the spot where he would feed from her.

"My apologies. It's hard to do that when you are so adorable and look delicious." he teases still keeping her close. "Knowing you, you're just perfect."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:26 pm

He pulled her top off and kisses her chest while rubbing her sides. He was slow and taking his time to keep her guessing and she pulled off his overcast and started opening his shirt while he kisses her shoulders and pressing his hands harder while he rubs her sides. His silence was because he was focused on limiting his affections and opening them up bit by bit.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 01, 2021 12:04 pm

The giggles and laughter just kept leaving her lips while she was seeing her king smirking with the kisses. He only keeps going with touching her shoulders seeing her looking precious. Already getting excited made her lean her head back, purring loudly. He really was amazing and she only touches his shoulders while Anthony leans in close to kiss her neck again while she purrs again. His tongue moves against her chest that a soft moan leaves her lips this time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 01, 2021 4:22 pm

He smiles hearing her moan and slips her bra off. His lips and tongue start between her breases and then leave tender marks on her skin as his kisses turn more to hockey's. He was getting closer to more sensitive spots while he moves and her noises and words guide him. She didn't say much seeming to let him do as he pleased.

Cupping one breadt in his hand he lifts it up and presses it hard into her chest gripping and massaging while his lips and tongue tease her nipple on her other breast. His tongue flicks and licks her nipple making sure to tease her then give her a good hard suck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 01, 2021 9:36 pm

She squirms again feeling his rough touches before it changed into a squeak, feeling her body quivering excited. He really was going all in but she loved it. Knowing the heated games they play leads to this moment. Elizabeth gently grips his royal robes before he pulls at the nipple squeezing her breast. She was amazing that he hears another lustful moan while he nips against it.

He needed to hear more of her noises that he was holding back from stroking her in between her legs. However, she was already growing wet to lower one of her hands to stroke him in between his own legs. He felt her touch to look at her with a heated gaze while she purrs flushed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 01, 2021 10:23 pm

"Mmm do you want it so soon? I can give it to you anytime you wish." He said tugging her nipple with his teeth as he let's his hand slide between her legs to feel her.

She was wet to his touch and she hissed in surprise feeling his fingers lightly brushing her place. She whines and he pushes a finger in rubbing gently and slowly while she moans and strokes him even more. she must have really liked to stroke it and he groans feeling her hand moving against his length.

He pushes his finger in deeper getting a cry of pleasure as he presses her special spot inside hard. She felt the mark he left from giving her his power start to effect her as he rubbed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 01, 2021 10:30 pm

"You're so mean m-master. Teasing me like this.." she whispered as he was still going ahead and making her feel a little tease. Anthony loved this side of Elizabeth that he chuckled moving his head in between her shoulder and neck. A small kiss was given there that she giggled again.

"It's not my fault my queen is too good at this. You already know how I feel though..I can tell your already excited yourself." he whispered that she sees him move away but keeps moving his one finger that Elizabeth moans sweetly to him that she wraps her arm around his shoulder happily purring loudly in his ear.

"T-then don't be m-mean. You know how wet I am...I know you wanna have a little taste right?" she spoke in a silent tone but he feels her shaking now. Her legs spread out just a little more while her hole was already dripping with her love juices.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 01, 2021 10:48 pm

"Very well a little taste." He said and lowers his head.

Sje gasps feeling him give her a hot wet lick to her full pussy. He was still rubbing her gspot but now he was licking her. Again she knew he was teasing only giving her little bits of his real love and she grew wetter and hotter inside. He said nothing before removing his finger and pushing his tongue I to her wet hole.

She cries out as his tongue pushes in and swirls around her pussy. He made it dirty by slurping and kissing her folds while he licked and swirls her walls. He was almost eating her out when both his hands grip her breasts and start to pleasure them roughly.

He wanted to do his best and knew how to get her body fired up and she was moaning worse as he did his best.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 01, 2021 11:09 pm

She didn't move as much but giggles and purrs leaves his queen's lips. Elizabeth really enjoyed this that she was happily gripping his hair, carefully running her fingers through his hair. Her moans were soft but he still didn't let up. He just kept going pushing his tongue against her slit and spot. However, he was still eating her out happily with a smile on his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 01, 2021 11:33 pm

everything was sweet and heated while he was eating her out. She held his head and leans back a little as her hips squirm with pleasure.

Then there was a change his tongue swells and grows longer inside of her. She gasps not expecting him to use his powers so soon and he fills up her pussy completely within several seconds. He didn't stop licking as it swelled and soon his licking was stretching her inside walls harshly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:35 am