Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 6 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:57 am

the dark hands start to squeeze and bend her squeezed breasts as he slams all the way inside as hard as he can. The energy was pushing harder against her walls as his hips drive his cock all the way inside of her deepest spot. Her body was starting to overheat as she screams out arching her back even more. She was losing it and about to snap as he continues.

He was taking special care to let the energy trickle out in drops so her body would have time to use it. She wanted more and her body was trying to suck him dry of all his vampires energy and dark magic. He didn't let her have more than the current flow rate so it would not stop but she couldn't take too much.

He groans and fucks her happily as her imprecise control of the new energy made his cock swell inside of her. Her breasts were pleasure too hard and she felt like it was taking all her will to control the power and not use it all up. As she sucked more out she felt him swelling inside and to match the thickness of her thigh. It was a slow swelling due to hjs own self control and she was feeling him holding back the effects.

That made her whine and want him to let the power do as she wished knowing sudden change can hurt if she wasn't careful. Saftly didn't matter 5o her anymore. All that mattered was his cock his power inside of her as much as she could take. Several loud heavily heated moments pass as his cock swells firmly to the thickness of her thigh and the pressure was going to make her insides rip.

He was careful to slow sown as he swelled but he didnt pull out or thrust less deeply. He continues pushing as deep as he could wanting to keep giving her more of his love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:26 am

He keeps holding her close still leaving kisses against her lips since she returns it. Feeling over heated in pleasure caused him to groan a little bit. She was clenching down on his new sized cock that he groans kissing her lips deeply. She returns the kiss happily that he stops thrusting to let her savor the feeling of being inside of her. They didn't break the kiss for a few minutes while he keeps pushing against her as much as possible.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:21 am

She started to really want him it seems and he moves his hips slowly not thrusting until she got used to him. He wanted her to enjoy this as much a sshe could even if she had to do things on her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:48 pm

For the moment, she only keeps whimpering feeling the hands squeezing and touching her that it made Eliza lean back moaning happily in the room. He was already loving the sight he saw that his hips only keeps moving watching her moan for him. He feels her slow her hips that he quickly flips them so she's on her knees facing away from him.

She looks back at him wondering what is happening but she gasped when he thrusts again pulling her back towards him while gasping out. Her chest still being squeezed and rubbed while feeling her own place sucking him in deeper and deeper.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:52 pm

His hips push harder and a bit faster as she got use dto him and wanted more. He was groa ing and said nothing to keep his cofus on her and keeping the pace from going too hard too soon.

She was trying to get more of him inside as he filled deer up and she was loving how he felt. He was thrusting more than before and her moans were getting louder. The energy she felt was using clawed hands 9n her brwarts now keepi g them in a firm grip. Her brwadts here squeezed harder and tugged by the dark energy she was tappi g into.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:01 pm

She bit down on her bottom lip till she winces from his shadow fingers pulling on her nipples now. It leaves her burning up once more that she leans her head back moaning out loudly from the sensation. It felt amazing and she only grew hotter now. Knowing how he was with his fiancee only turns him on more. He groans out slamming back against her that she yelps biting down on her finger now as his cock rams deep into her.

He panted forcing her back to his forward thrusts, feeling her tightening up with wet noises coming out each time he pushes into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:45 am

she suddenly felt him slamming too hard and too much with heavy growls hitting her ears. The dark fingers reach and touch her all over wrapping her tight in his desire to give her more and more pleasure until she goes completely crazy and snaps.

He fucked her as hard and deeply as she could take and was pushing her limits using the power she seemed so attracted to. She felt her body being touched tugged and pleasure in many ways her breasts were wrapped up with her nipples being pushed tugged a d twisted. Her breasts were squeezed and bent and pushed.

Her pussy was ravaged by his cock and the thick layer of dark energy she sucked inside of her. Each thrust sent all the sensations to her brain making her want to cum and keep cumming even as her pussy and womb were pounded and stretched out. Her insides were forced to stretch and take his size and power even if she was going to be ripped inside.

His cock was unstable and changing shape as her wild imagination lost the little control her mind had on the power surging inside. He was pounding away and her belly was bulging when stuffed and flat when he pulled out to thrust in again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:22 pm

He could hear her groaning moans of pleasure as he thrusts forward into her, the wet noises coming from her only seems to arouse him more. Both hands still grip around her thighs pulling her back against his cock that she leans her head forward moaning out even louder wanting it. He was panting to hear the noises that she gasps feeling the dark hands squeezing her nipples till quickly thrusting into her.

She gasped covering her eyes with moans while he keeps holding her by the rear forcing her to move back against him. Seeing how her tight pussy sucks him in no matter the size. She was growing addicted to the dark magic flowing into her slowly that she was moaning out keeping herself wet for him.

"Ahhhh...hhaaa...I'm Nmnnnn...I'm gonna break!! I'm gonna break from how rough you're being with me. I can feel the tip pushing past my back wall and into my womb pussy. It feels so good my love. Please go harder. I want it harder my king please!!"

"Already begging? Hahah how naught of you. I'm just trying to give you as much as possible and ye you're here bucking back against me in need of more. I want to rip this hole of yours open till I'm stuff you full. Maybe I'll have a little fun here too knowing how naughty you are." he teases still moving and sees her clawing the floor that he groans loving the touches.

"Please keep using me...make yourself f..feel good with what you do. I always feel better when you..hhhh" The wet clapping noises got louder and louder that he was going rougher and rougher, hearing much more louder claps of skin ringing in their ears.

"Don't worry; I'll be sure to take you on that offer..your the one that's grabbing me this tightly just to fuck you.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:37 am

She felt him thrusting harder and deeper going all out as he took her. He slammed her into his thrusts as the dark energy hit all her sensitive spots. Of she was becoming addicted he wasn't aware of it and it would be interesting to him if he had.

She screams out feeling a small rip as he cums hard stuffi g her womb and pussy full as she fell limp and twitching. The dark power coursing through her burning body as the hands and changes to him fade. She was dazed in bliss as she lay unde rhim broken and weak. He pulled out of her and her body shudders as her belly flattens spilling his cum.

Her eyes were hidden by her hair and her breathing was fast and heavy. She may have expected more and more may yet be given but for the moment he wanted her to have a small rest. Inside of her the energy was keeping her sensations on fire and wanting more. He was not tired he only used a tiny bit of the energy to give her a taste and now he was watching her as she felt it inside of her giving her pleasure and strengthening her natural abilities.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:46 pm

She panted feeling him still getting more excited that she was feeling her body burn. Even after a while, she sees him already burning in excitement. Already feeling her place dripping wet before looking excited. She started to feel wetter but he rubs her rear while she feels more of his cum spilling out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:07 pm

"No more love I promised just a taste " he said soothingly in her ear still rubbing her rearend. She wanted more addicted to the dark energy she felt as it faded slowly. Her hear was still strong and she was recovering her vitality and her mind was coming back to her.

She remembered everything he did and everything he did was for her and she knew he was only giving her a bit. The need for the power was strong and she felt that as her body reacted to everything she remembered and his touches.

"You're really cute when you blush and are heated like this. I am glad you enjoyed this I learned something and can make the real ceremony much safer." He said in her ear and she noticed his voice didn't move. She was leaning on him as he rubbed her and he started kissing her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:50 pm

She blushes harder hearing his voice but this made the hunter cuddle up into his chest even more. He was way too sweet and yet it leaves her covering her face. Thanks to the small sample of the test, he really wanted to show her what else she can do or use at the time. Maybe during the ceremony he can make it both safe and very exciting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:11 am

"I'm thinking too much and I guess I'm trying too hard." He said to her softly and kisses her head. He was being sweet and that made her feel more heated as she was cuddled up close.

"Thats fine I'm guessing that means you take me I to consideration." She said softly her voice barely a whisper. It was hard for her to speak and even harder now that she was so vulnerable drained and weak. She was sweet and heated too and this was a dangerous combination for her imagination knowing possible outcomes from the test.

He restrains himself boldly and kisses her lips. It was a soft slow sweet kiss and he holds her nuzzling her hair. "I do love you and keeping you safe and happy is one of my primary concerns. And as king my subjects also carry that weight. Anyone who disrespect you is not native or not beholden to my authority and is fair game to test your hunter abilities and in the future your dark powers. " h3 said and she remembered.

This was important for her to know and she knew it would be once or twice a week that something would happen and she would need to defend herself. That was one reason she trains another was to work off the burning lust that builds up around and inside her. So much power radiated from this place it was intoxicating if she wasn't careful.

She didn't mind because she seemed happy here and now in his arms he was nibbling her ear to tease her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:27 pm

She blushes feeling each nibble on her ear, feeling his gentle arms holding her so close. It left Eliza feeling the love her king wishes to give to her. She wanted to say something but her voice was still weak that he took noticed to smile. In time when she heals, he will prepare the ritual for her so she will learn of the dark magic arts. For now, she had to rest. One of her hands reaches to touch his chest that made him take hold of it.

"Rest my love; I'll be here when you wake. Just relax.." he whispered such sweet sounds to her before Eliza felt her eyes flutter closed, resting up just like her king said. He smiled seeing her remaining still but hears the soft breathing of his fiancee sleeping. She must have been out of it but that was fine with him. He'll get to treat her later anyway. With a smile, Anthony held his fiancee close in his arms while the day passes along.

Hours later, he was dressed speaking with a few royal advisors that speaks of the plans of the realms. He was told a few new anti ones rose up against him and others but they were not really threats. A few of his knights took care of them already so that's good. He was writing something on his desk seeing the new orders written by him before wondering of other things.

One maid came to set down a spot of tea for him and food before walking off to do some other things. He scratches his head thinking of the new plans till wondering of his fiancee. Eliza was working on her own thing and she was maybe practicing more of her hunter skills. A few knights agreed to help her and they were impressed to see how much she's learned during her time living here.

Holding a blade in her weapon welding hand, she was fighting and defending pretty good. She blocks a sword swing and shoves the knight back fighting them off in a sword duel till two others tried to attack using magic. She held up her hand to use magic back and defeats them till she winces feeling a cut. One knight got her from behind but she quickly attacked back in the duel of training.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:57 pm

She was looking for that feeling again but her energy wasn't twisting the right way and becoming unstable. She wanted more of that dark power and was working to copy or learn to generate it. A single spark was left inside of her body as a mark inside of her on her most sensitive spot. And she was pushing at the barrier in he remind to reach it or find a way to summon it. If she couldn't do that she was trying to make her energy change to be like it. She was close and was seeming to be more vampires in her hunter rowers but it was still her hunter abilities evolving as she wished. But they couldn't turn her and allow her to generate the energy.

She panted and rested drinking her tea as sweat drips down her body. She was healed from her workout and different things that cross her mind when she thinks about her love. Anthony was happy and watching her. He was making sure she wouldn't over do it having only just woken up and gotten one day of rest from her ordeal. The attitude of the court had changed. They honored her and meant it. They obeyed her. One even humbled himself for his precious behaviors and explained how he saw her as prey and couldn't control his instincts. Even now his instincts were compelling him to do this against his prior feelings.

She was surprised when he swore to become a knight in her service and almost spilled her tea.. "are you joking?"

"No I am trying to make amends. I know more and know I was wrong as well as how much better Rohan me you are." This made her blush and she dismissed him before she lost her composure. She was humble and praise like this made her blush hotly and forget things. Anthony laughed and gave his approval.

"Wonderful now we can expect full loyalty. He was the worst voice against your appointment. It seems he is truthful because he cannot lie when I look at him." Anthony told her and she nodded considering what things a knight could do for her now. It seemed her king was adding more things for her to think about.

After her break she returned to her training and seeing her determination to unlock this power he decided he might have to give her another taste. Tapping into the spark would mean he would have to replace it bit it seemed her body liked the energy so much it wasn't responding to her efforts to breach the barrier. So without telling her he was doing it he mutters and she hears him. "I guess ill have to give you another drop tonight." And removed the barrier. He knew she wouldn't abuse this spark he knew she was wanting to try learning g how to control it and he approved.

She squeaks as she hears a snap in the back of her mind and feels the prick his claw made in her nerve as the spark of dark power inside eof her was unleashed. Once again she felt it the power she loved. She took a moment to feel ot and learn how ot felt and reacted to her attempts to touch it and effect it in her mind. Inside where the spark rested suddenly burned in arousal and distracted her. The things the power wished for her to feel were speaking in her mind and she squirms in pleasure and heat before letting the energy enter her hunter abilities. She knew using it would mean getting more but that was fine. Her powers react exactly as she wishes with a whisper in her ear as the energy vanishes forever.

"Next time will have no mercy"

He was impressed he watched her use all her powers and maintain enough control to keep the power from being used until she tried all her abilities out. She divided it evenly through all of her abilities and resisted her urges the dark whispers made her remember. He clapped excitedly when the power fades and she was sweating but not form exhaustion. She was sweating fro. Sheer pleasure and desire. Her body was stronger than before and restored as if sje had fully rested and her power reflected a noticeable increase her place itcjed wher ethe mark was and persisted all day and into the night.

"Very good! " Anthony boomed happily "I didn't mean to surprise you but I decided to see how you co trolled that."

"Thank you my king. N-now I must retire and bathe. I will see you tonight thank you for forgiving my impatience." And she rushed off a line of her wetness following her.

No maybe rhow much she rubbed or tried to satisfy the itch she couldn't. She came and came but nothing was stopping g the flow or the itch for pleasure. She stayed in the bath until the heat spread to her whole body and the itch was forgotten. The bath made her skin sting it was so hot but that stinging felt like a cleanse as the grim of her body melted away. Her muscles were more developed and her form was much tighter. The power didn't chang anything and she relaxed as she washed.

The sun set again when she left her bath and the flow was held inside of her. She mastered herself and pushed the itch out of her mind. Tonight was going to be similar to before and she wonders if he will give he rmore or the same.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:40 pm

ooc:Hope your doing okay, Bryant

bic:She was sitting in the main throne bed chambers since her king was gone somewhere, checking through her hunters guild. Elizabeth knew she will learn so much more but in order to do that, she had to be prepared for this night. The night when it will change. She was strong enough and knew everyone else was encouraging her to stay strong. It will work out. The thought of what happened did leave her wondering what he was going to do this time. Was he going to leave her heated? Was he going to train her on obedience or obeying him? She didn't know but she'll find out later when he shows back into the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:29 pm

Ooc: I'm not sure. I'm certain I'm starting to have my patience tested but thats about all thats bugging me so far. I couldn't write because it's been hard to keep my thoughts consistently moving in the same direction. Thank you for asking. I had a few recent confidence boosters tonight.

Bic: she waited until her anticipation was getting the better of her and her issue started to spill when she hears his voice then feels his embrace behind her. "Did you wait long?" He asks her and she flinched and gasps being startled. His embrace was around her chest crushing her breasts to her chest tight and his voice was dangerously sweet to her ear.

"M-my king you startled me. Not long not long but please this burning it won't stop." She said and she tried to stop herself but the words came out anyways. She covers her mouth in surprise at her daring a d he gave his feeding spot a dangerous lick.

"I can tell. You're brimming with this feeling. Its really quite dleicious." He said and she felt he was teasing her. She blushed worse. Saying dangerous things like that and she was leaking a bit more now. He was kissing her neck now as her body was crying out for more while also screaming for the dark power.

He let her chest go shifting his embrace as one of his arms slide down her front to hold her waist. She shivers and moans lightly leaning into his touch to feel more. She wanted more and was not fragile like before surely he could tell that so why was he taking so long?

He was taking his time to give her more opportunities to speak her desires thoughts wishes or needs. Maybe even a bit of her day when he wasn't with her. She moans as his kissing hits that sensitive spot where he bit her the first time. "H.. hurry... I'm already boiling over. Please my king..." she tries to beg. She tries to ask. Her words fail her. Was it too good or did she feel he was doing well enough without her words.

He didn't know but he knew her urgency was genuine and not a play ploy or game. She noticed he wasn't using his powers yet maybe he was trying to satisfy her desires a little before giving her the taste he promised. With that in mind he pushes his fingers hard against her folds feeling them sink in and spill her contained wetness out. It was a thick line of her aroused juices and dripped only once.

She was soaked again. But this time he didn't say anything maybe he did this to her and he guessed she would benefit from his fingers pleasuring her a little. Would it help? He guessed it would. He also guessed if she releases maybe she will be able to relax and do as she wishes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:46 pm

ooc:Oh..I see. Are you going to be okay? Do you need time?

bic:She had to calm down after so long, making her feel heated thanks to what was going on. This pleasure was already making her want to show her love but she was going through training because of it. For now, she wished to learn a little more about this. For now she had to remain calm feeling her king's hands touching her with her face flushed pink.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:25 pm

Ooc: i took my time already i needed to think and plan a little bit more. I'm okay.

Bic: "maybe you wish to do something on your own. Would it help you decide if I told you I trust you?" Je asks her seriously still rubbing and massaging her. His fingers were pushing more and he was biding his time to learn what would make this time better for her. He was happy and knew she could do anything she wished as long as she was happy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:09 pm

ooc:If your sure...

bic:"Oh my king, you would do that? I mean, I trust you with my life." she said seeing him lean in to kiss her lips getting a heated blush from her.

"As I do with you. I trust you my dear..." Anthony smiled at Elizabeth that she blushes worse looking down that she was feeling really nervous now knowing that her king was willing to do that. To trust her with something so special. For now, she only blushes harder hugging Anthony close and leaves a sweet kiss to his neck.

"You don't have to do that my king...b..but..thank you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:04 am

Ooc: I'm sure I got to go to church again so I feel like I can rest for the first time in a while.

Bic: "as you say the offer stands if you change your mind." He said and she shivered. He just let something dangerous happen by giving her an open request. Try as she might he wouldn't back down from doing anything she wished and when he pushes harder with his hands she feels really tempted to take him up on his offer and do anything she wishes to him or make any request.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:19 pm

ooc:Hmmm I see

bic:She blushes heavily from the thought but only remains silent after so long. He knew what he said but she blushes even harder. Elizabeth only hugs him tightly still keeping him close after some time while they stood there in the hallway. All Anthony did was hold her closer that he started to hold her close against his body gently leaving sweet kisses to her cheek and neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:09 am

ooc: mel I was right about the guild I was in. They were using me and trying to get me to quit. Good riddance. I'm gonna miss some people but that place was bad. Good people were leaving and getting kicked for no reason other than they stood up for what was right.

So I got kicked and someone asked me to join them and I accepted so I'm in a new guild. I'm not sad or mad. Just relieved its finally over.

Bic: they slip away into his room and she locks the door behind her. She didn't want to be interrupted. He was still kissing her and holding her close as she giggles thinking he was sweet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:23 pm

ooc:Oh dear..I'm glad you got away when you could..I just hope things will get better for you..

bic: The chambers he was in just remains in the dark with candles burning in the light dim room. Still feeling her king's hands touching her back leaves Elizabeth blushing deeply. He keeps leaving kisses against her neck till he breaks away speaking against her kissable neck. "You're simply beautiful..a diamond in the rough my dear. I will never wish to let you go either way..so precious..so lovely." he mutters not seeing her face become a blood red now.

"My king please..your spoiling me with such words here...I'm nothing like that.." she knew he loved her but he pulls back looking down at her face. His glowing eyes gazing upon her own with one hand touching her cheek. She shuts them to feel his sweet touch that he smiled finding her precious.

"...I could really enjoy being with you..."

"But you already have me here with you. I'm in your arms love......I'm within your own desire.." he sees her silent but smirked to kiss her lips slowly.

"It's the other way around love. I'm yours to do whatever you wish....I have reasons to see you happy.....even if their for your own desire...you can tell me anything....." he purrs that he slowly reaches to kiss her but she stops him while cuddling up against his body.

"You really are precious....too cute..but....I don't want to be too silly from the thought......" she giggles but he smirked seeing her cute. He wanted to ravish her no matter what that he sees her lean up to kiss his lips again. The taste of her love was strong but he only nips his bottom lip, kissing her sweetly that she smiled holding him close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:18 am

Ooc: i learned alot about the events that set me down this path. They were orchestrated to make me want to quit and I refused to give up. Now the guy is sick to his stomach about all the chaos he caused. The guild i moved to has new ppl one calls me a super tank. A real super tank saw my damage and gave me a B I give myself a c- because I've seen the A+ and S versions. The officers are mostly the same as when I first joined the old one so its mostly the same but without the main trouble makers who put me down all the time. After hearing both sides several ppl left to join us. Its a wholesome feeling and I have a desire to really try building good skills. It's growing fast already and we have enough ppl to do things together.

The ad I wrote for the guild is "tired of pugs(random groups) elitists(players who are good and don't help others) we were to so we decided to bring dignity back to world of warcraft join dignitas where respect is earned and given. " I'm feeling better thank you.

Bic: they kiss deeply as she 0resses close he was serious about letting her have the lead and he gave her all the time she needed to think. He wasn't going to just give her more magic like before he wanted to wait until she was past her peak before letting her taste it again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:26 am