Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 9 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:50 pm

All Elizabeth did was whimper, bucking her hips against him that she hopes he would give it to her. She wanted to feel more of his love but sees Anthony smile, holding her cheek. She really was an adorable little thing but he was savoring this moment as long as he can leaning down to nip against her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:25 am

He smiles seeing her doing her best and he nips a bit harder. He loved it when she was lost to pleasure and he thrusts harder and faster while nipping and now kissing her neck and collar. He was thinking of how he could to more but his mind was lost a bit too.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Both Anthony and Elizabeth cuddles up against their own bodies, hoping to feel more of one another. However, that leaves Eliza just purring nipping his neck back while she bucks against his hips. She wanted him to feel as good as possible with everything she has. However, that made her only feel more excited. He could still do anything he wanted but he didn't want to destroy or break her too much.

Eliza whines feeling his arms around her waist that she suddenly sits up to get on his lap. She quickly begins to buck her hips down hard trying to make him feel good while she moans out feeling his thick cock pushing down into and spilling her wetness down his length.

Her hands reaches up to rub her breasts while she was grinding down onto him. His cock was throbbing feeling her heat but she hears him groan loving it. She felt tight and wet still that he was bucking up into her while she leans over slamming her hips down to meet each one.

"M-More; I want more my love. Please I want t-to feel you deeper inside of me. Give it to me." she whispered feeling him just slam down still bucking into her. She still felt amazing and he claws her hips feeling her circling her hips harder and harder onto his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:50 pm

he pushed a bit harder but it wasn't enough and it wasn't what she was looking for. She moved harder using her new strength and trying g to show him she could take him as his fullest. She was working so hard to encourage him and savor his love her added movements and force respond to his primal nature. Before he was careful but he let a beast get a hold of her and she started to bleed. He thought maybe he needed to hold back .

Then she asks for more saying she wanted to feel it deeper. And started slamming harder. He groans out and hesitates for a moment before he snaps. A thought crossed his mind "she liked it." And his throbbing got worse. Then his next thrust ripped her a little. The sting was followed by a sudden tugging as he pulled back then delivered hjs hardest thrust yet. It was as hard and uncontrolled as the beast he set on her. The sudden change was what she wanted his full unrestrained strength that was capable of breaking any vampire.

Hks thrusts became stronger and fiercer than the beast and she felt her pussy and her womb ripping and healing as he impaled her on his monstrous cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:53 pm

She cries out clawing the sheets feeling him using his powerful thrusts that she slams down wanting to feel more and more pleasure burning through her. However, she moans happily feeling him sit up sucking on her nipples and breasts suddenly. He was feeling her losing more pleasure that she was grinding into his lap moaning and nipping his ear.

He was amazing and she only was growing wetter and slicker. Her insides were sensitive but she moans out lustfully. He licks her nipples squeezing her breasts that she begins moving her hips slowly feeling him being pushed deeply into her. His cock throbs feeling her insides tightening around his length feeling pleasure. She gasps moving her body slowly making sure he felt even better now.

Even if she ripped, she only burns worse wanting to feel pleasure while slamming her hips down harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:41 pm

He never had much chance to really let loose like this and she had never imagined such force inside of her. They were beyond anything they had ever felt before and he could still keep giving it to her. She took more and more of his thrusts and did her best to go harder. She knew he could feel it. Their link was so strong that her arousal was part of why he was doing so much. Her desires were ,in part, fueling his drive to give her as much as possible.

The night was at its peak and she was screaming out as his claws pierce her thighs and force him inside with all of his remaining strength. She was really starting to break from all this a new vampire being completely dominated by a vampire lord and he stopped being careful. His thrusts rip her every time and her body was healing and growing more fragile and easy to break.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:28 pm

She still kept moving her hips harder and harder wanting him to feel as good as possible. However, she only whines loving the sensation of pleasure. She already was feeling him bucking up into her harder and harder that she cries out feeling him kiss her chest again wanting her to feel as much pleasure as possible. However, she already was burning up leaning back moaning his name in the darkness of the room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:53 am

His thrusts were maxed out and she felt him reaching his peak. She could barely hold on to her sanity as his relentless thrusts made her moans louder. She loved this feeling and truly enjoyed the pleasures he gave her. He was still holding her and pulling her hard into his thrusting. As she cries out from the pleasure she snapped and her mind and body broke.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:49 pm

She leans back crying out more in pleasure feeling this, gripping him closer against her body wanting to feel even more. Elizabeth wanted to feel everything he could give her and it leaves her burning up even worse. She was already grinding her hips into his lap still trying to make him feel good. He groans clawing the lower back knowing she felt some blood dripping down her skin. Either way, she loved it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:50 pm

He burst heavily inside flooding her with his cum and stuffing her full. She burst and fell limp twitching with a dazed look of bliss on her face. Panting and worn out he pulls out of her and lays next to her cuddling her close to his chest.

She was weaker and thinner a great burning thirst went through her body as she recovered over the next few hours. He held her the whole entire time and recovered at the same rate she did. He knew she would need to feed when she woke and when she woke the burning In her mind was severe.

"You recovered as I expected love." He said softly in her ear.

"Master haa it burns. My head burns." She held he read and leans against him a potent scent reached her nose and her fangs lengthen.

"Yes I know. You recovered from a great deal of stress and now you need to feed. I prepared a vessel of blood for you you must finish or else the headache will never end. Your powers will grow by absorbing the vessels power. " he said and she nodded understanding and she turned he read following the smell.

It was a young man. He was perfect in every way hitting all her likes. His blood was dripping from a cut in his neck and the blood pulled to her. It was her taste in blood to the extent that she left on the man and drained him dry. It took several minutes and his blood flowed down her throat and with the last breath of the man her thirst was sated.

She learned everything about him and his past. He was born in the castle and taught only that he was food to be raised and fed off of when ripe.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:24 pm

She held the lifeless body in her arms but made sure to drain him of every drop. When all the blood was gone, she gulps it down to pull her head away licking her lips. The blood tasted delicious and she only feels hotter loving it. He was perfect and the flavor was ripe indeed. She begins cleaning the blood off of her face but feels Anthony held her close while helping with cleaning her up.

"Good girl." he whispered praising her as she blushes cuddling up against his chest once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:17 pm

She slept like a baby in his arms fully fed and safe and he held her as a princess.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:38 pm

"..............." Anthony smiled seeing her looking so peaceful that he was looking quiet after a while. He didn't want her to be disturbed but only remain happy as he held her in his arms. For the time being, he rested along side her to make sure his future queen was rested and protected.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:50 pm

she woke with a soft murr of pleasure remembering the night before and curled up closer to him " good morning my lord" she said looking up at him.

"Good morning love. Please be on alert later today. Your training is going to be Innterrupted." She pouted hearing that.

"You weren't supposed to tell me..." she said pouting and he looked at her surprised.

"You knew?"

"I was a hunter I know how to learn secrets."

"You over heard your warriors planning to test you yourself. Good girl. We will need that kind of attentiveness in the weeks to come." He praised her and her brain overloaded with pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:07 pm

"Thank you my lord." she purrs with a kiss to his cheek since Elizabeth was happy to know that. She only feels Anthony pet the top of her head showing a smile still on her face. At least he knew and so did she. After a while, that made her purr feeling his fingers running down her back as they relax in the bed.

"I know you will make me so proud my love. MY dark queen." he said still praising her.

"*Smiles*" She was happier for that but gently looking happily from how adorable he was being. However, she was looking more happier now while sweetly nipping his neck after a while.

"You are so smart my love. Way too smart." he praised her.

"*smiles sweetly to gently leave kisses against his chest* Can we rest a while longer? I love being this close to you my love."

"As I do with you but we can't be in bed all day. We have to go ahead and work on seeing what the warriors are planning to show you. I know you'll do well in proving them." he sees her look at him with a smile on her face purring and lick his hand.

"Of course.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:23 pm

Even so she still didn't get up. He decided it was okay and let her stay in bed with him until she absolutely had to get up. She licks his hand again and wants more of his love as he rubs her back with his other one. His fingers keep running up and down her back and she was getting more and more fuzzy.

"Do as you wish love and when it is time I will alert you." He said to her and she blushed hotly getting her wish and cuddling up to him more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:09 pm

"Thank you my love; thank you so much." she mutters but leaves kisses against his cheek while Anthony held her close while they lay in his bed together. She was happy when Elizabeth just rests against his chest while leaving her hands to rest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:16 pm

She didn't need the reminder. After a long whe she rose to bathe and get ready for her day. He relaxed and summoned a scroll to begin writing. He was writing orders to his servant's quarters to prepare replacement materials for the palace. He was sure this would get rough and if he was right about how much power he gave her he may have to rebuild.

He signed the scroll with his power and banished it to the servant's quarters. Just as she walked back I to the room. She was steaming and drying her hair when she saw the scroll vanish and saw only a personal seal of his blood for identification.

She dressed taking her time to give him a good show and went to go eat her breakfast. Even as a vampire she could eat for pleasure if she wished and it could nourish her is many ways but her life and power are tied to blood and she must feed atheist once every few weeks or else she would go mad.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:30 pm

Even after everything going on, she was happy with how things turned out. For a bit, Elizabeth was smiling eating her food to savor the flavor of each bite. She already was looking happier now that she was sweetly going ahead and begins to drink some tea that was made. Anthony saw her being adorable and she only hopes he was alright as well.

"*Humming*"

"Is it delicious my dear." She said kindly to him while seeing his eyes watching her every moment. It's nothing too bad but she was rather happy with this. That or she was exciting about what was going to happen later on that night. She already was thinking about what he could be planning.

He did hear the movement of the servants that was getting the items due to Anthony's orders to prepare. They wonder if the rumors were true on how powerful she was or is. However, she only thinks about it later while finishing up her breakfast. Maybe she was happy and was just doing some training herself.

"This is delicious you know. I rather enjoy the whole breakfast my friend. Thank you so much.." she sweetly smiled looking at him but hopes that he was happy as well. He drinks some tea himself but remains calm after a while. Maybe she was just humming sweetly to herself seeing that it was alright for now.

"Now my love, I know everything is new to you and I know deep down you will get used to everything later on right?" he sees her nod sweetly.

"Of course my love. I'll be sure to do that. I know this is new for me but I'll learn." she sweetly smiled to him holding the tea cup while holding it in her hands.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:55 pm

"I'm glad. I'm curious to see what happens later today. I know you won't disappoint me." He said and she blushed hotly. He was so confident in her ability that he wasn't worried for her saftly. He knew he could trust her. To survive and win.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:59 pm

With a bow, all she did was show a smile with her eyes looking right at him. Elizabeth bows her head to him to show she was happy to hear this. She'll do anything to support her king. Both Anthony and Elizabeth begins to leave the room together while seeing a couple maids cleaning up. The ones that was waiting for them was outside but Eliza was humming to herself while walking along side her king. The thrill of batter excited her and even more when knowing he was going to be watching her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:39 am

They part ways when her path to the training ground and his to the overlooking tower diverge. She walked knowing he was going to be watching and she began her normal regimen. Sje was ready for anything and everything because she heard the plan and now he was going to see what she could do.

Because she was going to win without killing anyone.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:34 am

He got up to a hidden room that leads up to the watch from the overlooking tower diverge. Anthony can see his hunter/wife/queen getting herself ready for whatever came at her. However, she was happy to know her king was watching her as of this moment. However, she already was noticing some knights showing up seeing her.

A few were wearing different clothing that was to try and challenge her. She was working on her magic and weapon use before smelling the others near by. Standing up, she looks to face them tilting her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:04 am

Saying nothing the others draw their weapons and advance. This fight was all her she was in her own with it and he was going to watch and see how far she has come.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:58 pm

"Alright, since you want to give that new power of yours try, we'll go ahead and help you with it." one said looking to her as Elizabeth was getting ready to fight as they did the same. They knew they shouldn't go easy on her because of the power they sensed from her. For now, they just had to do something as they surround her. She remains silent stretching a little that she was getting ready to fight.

"If you wish to help me, go right ahead. I don't mind the extra training." She said cracking her knuckles as she was ready to go. They surround her before they held their weapons ready to fight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:24 am