Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 11 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 01, 2021 11:40 pm

"Ahhhh, M-master. Your tongue is already.." she tried to say but leans her head back, moaning out even more again. She really loved this and that made Elizabeth grind against that mean tongue of his. Anthony smiled savoring the noises and taste of his bride but he keeps her thighs apart to make sure she was laying back for him. His hands tighten on her body still making her that her pussy was dripping wet again while he swelled up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 01, 2021 11:55 pm

With his hand keeping her open now he had to use more of his powers to wrap her breasts in limbs and massage them roughly. His tongue started to push and pull her insides as he focused on what he was doing. She hear his voice in her thoughts.

"Mmm your pussy is so tight I could break it with a bit more size." She couldn't respond room her loud moans except to shake her head trying to clear her thoughts.

"N-no more haa teasing too much makes me want AAAAH~" she felt her nipples clamped by tight lips and tugged as his tongue swells to the size of her thigh.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 02, 2021 5:54 pm

He ignores her words still moving his tongue that swells up even more. However, she was still blushing worse that her legs were shaking now. He really was going all out with her and it leaves her burning up just as bad. She leans her head back moaning out loudly that she was feeling her slit dripping wet while his tongue was pushing in deeply and pulls out working. However, that leaves her feeling curious. However, that made her burn again after a while that she was starting to moan gripping the blanket.

"M-More my king..I want more. I want to feel your tongue inside of me. Please, keep pushing it deeper into me.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...hhaaaa....s..so hot..it feels so hot. Mmmmmm..." she begins bucking against his tongue wishing to feel even more that her hands rest on his head hearing a groan leave him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 06, 2021 4:45 pm

He pushes his tongue deeper and harder making sure to work out every bit of her insides. He wasn't showing her any mercy or holding back his strength as her belly swelled and shrinks from the motions of his tongue. It pushes all the way in threatening to rip her then pulling back. Her breathing was tied to the pressure inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 06, 2021 9:58 pm

She panted out loudly and heavily in the room, leaning back against the chair since she was feeling him giving it his all with that tongue of his. He just groans loving the taste of his fiancee that he lifts up her legs to spread them even more. Elizabeth gasped feeling that but she only grew hotter and hotter after a while. She just felt more wetter to him forcing her up on her knees.

He was under her still slurping his tongue even harder inside of her. "M-my k-k-king, you shouldn't do it t-that much! My poor pussy is already dripping a lot. Please don't over to i-it!" she begs but cries out with her own tongue hanging out as well. She really was feeling it and that made her groan clawing the chair. He knew she loved it and didn't stop while slamming his tongue deeper into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 06, 2021 11:27 pm

he wanted her to cum and cum loving how she reacted to his efforts and as his tongue pushes harder and deeper he worked it harder. Sje cries out more and she felt her eyes glow with her desires as a drop or two of his power hit her deepest spot.

Sje could feel her own power reacting and growing from his and her desires were building up and her poweres were reacting to satisfy them. Sje could feel her control slipping away as her pleasure grows and her powers wrap around her to give her more.

He wasn't controlling them it was her subconscious desires working to give her more as he took his time to pleasure her with his tongue.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 07, 2021 10:42 am

She shook and twitched, turning her head left and right before she arches her back crying out rather loudly in the room. He stops feeling her gushing climax stain his tongue as she shook without warning. She came hard and didn't warn him which was pretty exciting. He keeps pushing his tongue against her weakened spots but leaves much more of his energy flowing inside of her that he pulls his tongue out of her.

Elizabeth gasps falling on her back as her gaping slit was twitching and dripping heavily wet. He licked his lips as his tongue went back to normal but he sees her panting in and out. Already heated, he leans closer to her while leaving kisses against her neck while she whines turning her head away with her face flushed. He really ate her out that he touches her cheek before sitting up to already watch her.

"Well my dear you really must have liked it. Your all wet and your still dripping a lot. Maybe you want something too?" he strokes her cheek that Elizabeth carefully sits up but she rests her hands on his lap, stroking his swollen length in between his legs. She looks down to start working on undoing his pants wanting to get a taste of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri May 07, 2021 1:03 pm

he watched her as she removes his pants and his cock spills out hitting her cheek. She gasps and strokes it seeing how big it was and wanting more than just a taste now that she saw how thick it was pulsing. He watched as she keeps stroking it and kisses it sweetly on hjs length before she started to lick it. She really wanted it and to give him some of the same pleasure he gave her.

He was heated and made sure not to tease her letting her do her own thing as she does her best to pleasure him. He felt her licking and kisses and wonders if her powers were struggling to get out. He knew they were active and he knew how badly she wanted him inside.

He groans when she sucks his tip alittle getting a taste of him and she keeps licking him and working to pleasure him as he did to her. She knew he wanted to tease her with his powers while she tasted him. He was such a temptor making her think about their powers when all she wished was to return his affections kindly.

He wished he could completely dominate her body and as she tasted him she felt his thoughts pressing on the edges of her thoughts. His thoughts were dark full of things that she could almost feel. Her breasts trapped under sucking limbs wrapped tight and squeezed without mercy. Then there was his venom covering her body and arousing her more. But the thought that almost became real was him slamming his full size and force into her even if she would rip or be broken from how rough he would be.

She felt more of these thoughts from him and she grew more and more wet that if her pussy was seen it would be itchy red and dripping badly. Maybe his energy did effect her because she took hjs tip into her mouth and pushed it as deep as she could. He groans out not expecting that so soon and she did her best to take it as deep as she could before it was too much for her mouth.

She drooled alittle as she sucked him off and her look was of pure bliss as her glowing eyes show exactly what she wanted from him. She wanted him to not hold back but t k let her do what she wishes with him while she could. After that maybe he could do anything to ravage her and break her under his desire. The more she kisses licks and sucks the more energy she pulled from him and the darker and more needy her desires became.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 07, 2021 9:48 pm

A lustful giggle leaves Elizabeth's throat but she looks up to him still flushed with excitement. She already wanted to feel even more that it was making her sway her hips left and right. Still sucking his length off before she focused on trying something. Her eyes still glowed from desire before she felt her cheeks bloat. He looked a little unsure of what was happening before she parted her lips showing a long tongue.

"......" Wait, how could she. Anthony blushes seeing her tongue wrap around his length before she swallows him down her throat. He groans feeling her slurping and moving her head still stroking him with her tongue. It was hotter than normal but she seems to enjoy this feeling. Her hips still sway left and right that she pulls her head up showing her tongue and fangs. Coated in saliva that she looks at him exposing her mouth. However, she lowers her head down resting on this thighs while sucking him off harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 08, 2021 3:17 am

He groans out feeling g her doing g her best to pleasure him. He was satisfied with her and careful not to buck his hips and send his cock down her throat. He was swelling g more and as she sucked herder and deeper she felt he was quickly losing his restraint. Hit throbbing was getting g worse and she could feel he was going to give her lots of something.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat May 08, 2021 9:00 am

She whines not wanting him to hold back with her. Elizabeth wanted him to enjoy himself that she squeezes his length with her long tongue, forcing her head down to take his length deep into her throat. He hisses out holding her head since she was slurping loudly from the pleasure. He looks down seeing her flushed expression while she was pleasuring him to her best ability. Stroking his thighs while he wanted to destroy her with his own pleasure.

Her nails were cutting into his skin wanting him to be rough with her but she was purring loudly. However, she was dripping in arousal while swaying her hips slowly for him to see. He really was making her burn up in desire and she just wanted him to feel even more aroused. He groans seeing her starting to buck against his thrust that he groans thrusting his hips that his cock pushes down into her throat. She did chock a little that she even came a little.

His fingers ran through her hair still slurping his length harder and harder still moving her head with his thrusts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun May 09, 2021 10:21 pm

her efforts make him burst hard punping into her mouth and emptying his load. She had a bit of a warning but not much of one and her mind goes fuzzy feeling it flow.

He wasn't going to be rough with her yet he wanted to save that until she was in a different position. He was willing to wait for her pace and he groans heavily as he cums hard in her mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 10, 2021 11:00 pm

All she did was gulp every drop down her throat, licking him clean with her long tongue. She really seems to enjoy this rather much but it made her smile, carefully slurping more of his cum off. Anthony smirked gripping her hair that she purrs pulling her head back while exposing her tongue and mouth. She cleaned him up and swallowed every drop down her throat. Even her tongue was clean but still wet from her own saliva.

"*panting* How's..that..my king?" she whispered in a seductive tone.

"*Laughs* Perfect my bride, simply perfect. You already had me cum gallons down that hot throat of yours. It's like your itching for more aren't you?" he said seeing her smile but licked her lips teasing him with her eyes glowing excited.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 10, 2021 11:08 pm

you really enjoyed that so I'm happy." He said to her making her blush badly. "Lie down on your back and I promise ill push this throbbing length all the way inside of you." He said it softly and strokes it infront of her. She hurries to do as he says and she even opens her legs inviting him.

"Yes master please fuck me. Your servant and queen has been begging for it" sje said teasing him and he rubs his tip against her folds to tease her only a tiny bit more. She moans feeling that then he pushes his tip inside. It was thicker than in her mouth swollen from her affections and her desires for it. She watched as it swelled to the size of her thigh making it impossible to fit before ehe pushes his tip inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 pm

She arches her back feeling the tip pushing inside of her. The sensation of pleasure was burning through her whole bod panting happily from what she felt. It leaves her hole dripping wet in excitement to make Anthony groan holding her thighs. She was already burning hot inside and his whole length wasn't fully inside of her. She already purrs looking up to him wanting him all the way inside that he was throbbing wanting to destroy her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 12, 2021 6:37 am

He groans out and thrusts harder pushing deeper each time. She got tired of waiting for his pace to push his full length more inside and wiggles her hips to speed it up. He thrusts harder and suddenly she gasps feeling him slam his full length inside of her. Her belly bulges and her insides were having a hard time taking his size because she wasn't quite used to it.

That didn't matter to her and his hips conti up to buck hard and push him deep. She moans out loudly and hisses with purrs mixed in as he took her hard and fast. Her belly deflates and then swells as he fucks her all the way through her womb and destroying her pussy. He gave her much of his strength careful not to rip her inside and she was losing it.

Her deepest spot was hammered and smashed over and over and her pussy and womb were starting to feel stressed as her deepest spot slowly begins to ache and bruise.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 12, 2021 6:53 pm

She couldn't control her voice that was crying out for her master and king. Wanting him to destroy her with everything he's got. Her hips slam down making sure his length pushes in deeply inside that she was gasping out hearing his groans forcing her hips down to meet his thrusts. Her breasts bounce each time she moves while he was savoring the feeling of wanting more that he sees her moaning out rather loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 12, 2021 7:08 pm

His last thread snapped and he went all out. His hips slammed so hard that she nearly tore because she was getting used to him by now and felt the aching and soreness not spreading.

Limbs form out of their heated desires and wrap around her body rubbing and squeezing her sensitive places. Her breasts as always receive special attention. They were wrapped around tightly and squeezed harder than anywhere else. It was a slow thing and the tightness increases as her pleasure grew.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed May 12, 2021 9:13 pm

She leans her head back moaning out happily feeling this but he made sure she was kept still, groaning from how good she was. "That's a good girl. Just enjoy. I know my love is really showing her wild side wanting it aren't you?" he teases seeing her whimpering looking at him with dazed glowing eyes.

"M-master..."

"I know. Your already loving it but no worries. I'll make sure to give it to you." With his hand gripping her throat but not too tight, he begins slamming forward hearing her moan out lustfully wanting him to punish her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 13, 2021 5:09 am

As her hips slow a little he gave her a spank making her gasp then another as she started moving harder again. She yelped and felt more tightness from the limbs squeezing her more and tighter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 13, 2021 8:38 am

He didn't want her to slow down but just keep going with her own hips. His hands leaving hard smacks against this rear of hers as it blushes a bright red from how hard he smacked it. She didn't stop moving as he ordered. Her moans leaving past parted lips, diving down into the lost feels of her desire. He groans feeling her tightening up around his length but he only sees her happily gasping out in more pleasure.

"That's a good bride. Just keep moving against me. I wanna see you drive into more of your pleasure. So let me hear it. Raise that voice of yours." he orders still thrusting into her as a mew came from her. He really was showing no mercy and the limbs just squeeze her even harder with suckers grabbing her nipples. They suck and pull, making her moan out happily that his hands grip her waist forcing her to move back.

"M-master...hhaaaa...m-my master....uhhhh..hhaaa..hhhaaaaa..it feels good. My pussy feels good. My hole feels so good and wet. I love this...i want my love to give it to me!!" she cries out drooling on the floor but he just chuckled, still thrusting harder into her since she was not moving then gets another spank to her.

"I am but you have to move too. If you want my cock, move your hips!" he spanks her rear again as she tightens around his length as he swells up more inside of her. She only whines and obeys him while slamming her hips back feeling her love juices dripping down under her while he was moaning out feeling her now moving again.

"That's it..good girl." he hisses gripping some of her hair while she was bucking back against him. Her whimpering and moaning was music to his ears wanting to hear her dirty voice even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 20, 2021 2:13 am

he thrust his hips hard and fast breaking her pussy and giving her more and more even as she screams out losing it. she moved as much as she could and felt him return her movements with his steength and speed drving him as deepa s possible. she was gettign all used up and he squeezes her breases harder and tighter pulling on them to make her go even harder. he was really trying to give her more pleasure than she could handle as if he was trying to break her over and over. more of his dark power burned through her body and her body was too sensitive and too hot to think straight if at all.

he rmoans and cries of lust grow loudr as she tries to think and tell him what she was going though, " haa too much mmm cant think my mind is gone melted into mush. my pussy is breaking and its burning bad." she said befroe his latest thrust snapped a thread in her mind. he wa sgoing to drice her insane if he didnt ease up.

"haa good. thats good. i want more. and you are so wet and tight i could fuck you forever. i promise this is goign to get much better haa youre being such a good girl. cmon let me hear more>" he squeeses her breasts tighter making them change color and she lost it withehr tongue hanging out and her eyes rolling. the glow in her eyes was of sheer pleasure and her swollen belly was bulging worse.

"gah haa mmm ahhh cant mmm think. breasts grrr breaking pussy oooohh broken. going.. haa crazy. youre gonna rip me apart if you keep going. ill seriously go crazy." she panted and moaned badly distortingher words as her tongue started to hang out. hiss cock was swelling mroe now too big to be real and too much for even her vampire body to handle. he was completely fucking her into insanity as her body was gripped and squeezed in every way possible.

to make things worse a huge limb spammed into her pussy next to his cock forcing it to stretch and feel more. she felt a rip inside and soem blood leaked out of her staining his cock as both his thrusts and the thrusts of the limb ravaged her womb.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 20, 2021 10:25 pm

She screams out not able to control herself that her own darker power was leaking out through her body. Even if that's the case, he was feeling more hotter after a second. Her breasts were still squeezing harder and harder. She purrs leaning her head down still seeing the limb slamming into her while suckers show to latch onto her nipples pulling at them. She moans out shaking now that he was groaning slamming down hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 22, 2021 11:54 pm

the suckers tug harder and her poor nipples were tugged beyond endurance while her breasts were tormented and tugged as well. hos will was not showing any signs of easing up as his cock and the limb inside of her slam harder and faster almost as if he was trying to break her mind as well as her body. more and more powerful thrusts pounded her insides working them into mush then pounding more until she was stuffed so full she couldnt take any more.

her leaking energy was taken into the limbs and they swell and treat her more roughly feeding off her lust and desires before pumping hot venom into her womb. she screams out feeling his cock pull out and he left her to the limbs watching as her own desires took hold and his will combined with her leaking energy sent her into a dark lustful state.

the venom she felt inside her burning womb was dissolving her mind into this lustful state as a limb slams into her rear end and another into her mouth. the venom was kept inside of her as her pussy was sealed by the limb fucking her senseless. he watched his bride cuaght in her lust and desires as she was squeezed rubbed and penetrated with all the force the limbs could handle.

her thighs were forces to split open wide and her back arches as the lims inside of her meet and start to mix up her insides without a shred of mercy or restriant. her muffled screams and mons were music to his ears as tears of his venom slowly drain out of her eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 23, 2021 7:59 am

He did take notice to the tears and they were essence of his own venom. Elizabeth really was losing it but it seems she didn't care. Breaking her was something arousing to see but she was taking it like a good girl would. Her pussy already stuffed with the limbs and her body taken over thanks to them. It really got him aroused but he didn't do anything. Just sat there watching his soon to be bride taking the punishments.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:32 am