Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 24 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:35 pm

"Mm. But you are. Your flushed face. Your luscious body bent in pleasure. Your hot moans. Everything. Is. Cute." He said ending every phrase with a hard solid thrust and a heavy grunt of exertion as he put his strength behind it. Power not speed. He let her feel hos strong his thrusts were even as she takes them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:38 pm

"W..wait nooooo!!" She cries out drooling from the feeling as he growls loving the tightness she was around his cock. Elizabeth was the best and he loved it. Bucking against her just makes him see her gasping out rather loudly.

"See? Seeing just how hot you become from this leaves me wondering how excited you are. Your wet. Your horny. and your so needy for me and only me right?" he chuckled to snap his hips making her moan sitting up. Her body reacted by shaking with wetness running down her legs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:20 pm

His powerful thrusts didn't sense up and he didn't stop either. He keeps going and smiles and laughs as he kisses her. His hips showed no mercy and he made sure she felt every inch of him.

He loved to see and feel how wet she gets and he was giving he rmore and more as her pussy was being slapped noisily by his thrusts. The noise was loud and only told them how wet she was and how hard hew as going at it. He keeps fucking her thrusting harder even as she was getting tighter trying to push him out for a break or feel more to get closer to release.

Either one would suit her but she couldn't think. She was losing herself to this and he was gripping her tight before pulling her hard onto his thrusts making her sting from the shock.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:11 pm

She squeaks feeling the pounding of his cock, her eyes glowing due to how strong it was. her pussy just clamping down again wanting him to ruin her even worse. She moans out softly feeling this to make her cry out again. He growls deeply snapping his hips forward wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:35 am

He took her for everything she had and was still going at it even as the glow in her eyes showed her lust. He had been looking into them most of this time and what she felt was his own gaze. Burning with the need to consume her image. She looked back into those hungry eyes and something inside him snapped. His eyes burned hot and his cock was suddenly not alone inside her.

Limbs pushed out of it to stretch her out and fuck her into insanity. She screams in her pleasure as the limbs push themselves inside her one by one surrounding his cock and moving around inside her. Even if it was too much that didn't matter to her. She felt it again. The limbs were oozing his power and it was getting into her body.

It reacted strongly to her pleasure and made the libs go wild inside of her. Then entire time his hard solid cock pounded into her womb. Too much was happening inside her to tell what it all was and the lumps in her belly move and bulge fucking her and stealing her blood as tiny sharp lines break the inner skin. Only the teeni3st line of her blood escaped the limbs as her blood was being absorbed on contact and pulled into him while he fucked her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:26 pm

She screams out in pleasure each time they thrust into her deeper and harder, ripping the sheets as she was panting out drooling. He always figured she looks cute like this. Under him broken, dazed, lost to her lust and craving for him. All he did was go harder while grunting as she tightens around his cock.

"Tightening up around me already? You naughty little minx. Your suppose to behave!" he had a limb smack her ass as she yelps, feeling this but it only leaves her screaming looking up. Tears ran down her face but her face was red.

"N..Not my fault!! Feels t..too good!! Your destroying me. My pussy and b..body won't stop aching for more!! Please keep going! Destroy me t..to what you desire! D..do it!!" she begs now spreading herself open more feeling his cock and limbs twitching inside. "P..Please...please keep filling me up more. Fill me up with more of your power....I know you wish....t..to.." she panted drooling that her fangs show past her lips. He sees her shaking now but sits up to suddenly push him down on his back that he grunts feeling her now sitting on his lap.

She begins slamming her hips down feeling his cock and the limbs pushing into her while moaning out dazed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:49 pm

The limbs swell throbbing w8th his power just as she wants. Her pussy was sucking everything into her womb and once the limbs were inside they went mad. Suddenly the walls of her womb were pounded at all sides as more grow inside her.
    His cock was thrusting into her a sshe crashes down on the writhing mess that was plunging inside of her and forcing her insides to expand.

Her belly was soon a lumpy distended mass full of tentacle cum that was an aphrodisiac electric feeling power that was his power that she craved that was being fucked into senseless bliss. Her breasts were wrapped tight and fondled while her nipples were stabbed. The needle drive deep and both breasts were I jeered with the same aphrodisiac a growth solution and his energy. He was flooding her body with it one part at a time as her clit was also hit with his energy.

She was soaked in sweat from her heat and she screams out loving every moment and barely able to keep track of it all. Several minutes later the needles were pulled out and her breasts had swollen twice as large 10x as sensitive like the rest of her body and oozing her life essence. The limbs wrap around he rbreasts and they swell massaging the whole time and now that her nipples were free they were suctioned and tugged.

Her energy was being pulled into him even as he pours his into her and the cups on her breasts grow mouths and tongues to suck her nipples and drain her more. She was screaming out as everything was melting her mind and she moved her hips harder as that was one of the only things she could do in her heated state.

Her desires were all running in her mind and all she had to do as ask and he would give it to her. The limbs bent her breasts making her cum especially hard and she screams her loudest only to have a huge limb slam down her throat. Her fangs cut a long deep slice in it and it bled his blood and power directly into her stomach while it fucked her throat.

He was making sure to be extra careful to not hold back and her ravished body was bouncing and writhing in his potent grip. The limbs growing more violent inside her almost as if they were trying to break out of her insides. She never felt him like this before and as the blood fills her belly it swells more as the tentacle in her throat was cumming. All of them did and they didn't stop as they did.

The ones inside her womb make more adding more pressure. The ones around her breasts squeeze harder and bend and twist her breasts much more roughly. The cups on her nipples suck harder and the mouths were biting locking and otherwise treating her breasts like their own toy.

And that what he ws doing. She was his toy for his powers at the moment by her own wish and demands. Her body was breaking healing and breaking again as he ravished her to his hearts content.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:48 pm

Sh gasps out with tongue hanging out, drooling from the feeling of pleasure burning through her. It felt too good but it leaves her clawing the wall hard while he keeps holding her still while pushing everything into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:41 pm

She must have lost it and he continues to fuck her without mercy. he was certain she was feeling everything and simply at a loss. Maybe he did too much.

He was still going and everything was fucking her harder but the slime and oozing changed as the active parts were used up. They thrust harder as her body arches and she cumms again.

It was so intense she couldn't control herself and she would cum at any time for any sudden change to the rhythm. Her pussy and womb were wrecked and still so ensitive that everything was felt just as strong as he first started to pick up the heavy pace. He didn't hold back ease off or stop determined to keep going until she was finally satisfied. A
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:02 pm

She only kept bucking her hips back but she wanted him to destroy her that she was just whimpering loudly. He was going so much that it leaves her drooling and gripping whatever is in her hands.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:21 pm

Thick heavy limbs here in her hands and she pumps then hard as they slide under her grip. She was trying to hold on to anything and then everything exploded at once coating her body and flooding her insides.

A brief moment of overwhelming pressure nearly made her pass out but she held on and got a break fro. The heavy action as the limbs wither away and die. All of them. They were all used up.

His cock was a different story is sat inside her stuffed womb that swims with cum from the limbs. His hips slowed down easing off to let her have a small break. Gather her thoughts before he started yp again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:34 pm

She panted feeling herself still full but whines feeling the realy slow thrusts of his hips. Anthony groans feeling her even clenching down around his cock again. She really was trying to keep herself full wasn't she?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:56 pm

She was. She had been trying her best to stay full as often as she could. Her transformation made her pussy more greedy than when he first broke her under his dark power.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:37 pm

She still kept grinding with whimpers, trying to keep him in deeply but that made her more wet as it coats his cock even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:55 pm

"Mmm you're still so horney and wanting aren't you love." He says and she nods not able to speak. He thrusts more and made sure she hears the wet noises she makes as his cock pushes in and pulls out. Her leaking pussy was raw and worn out and still he wasn't stopping.

Her movements show her desires were still active and he made sure to keep fucking her good. She used this time of an easier ride to recover and she knew he could start getting wild again any moment if he wanted. She noticed he was deliberately holding himself back to let her recover.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:53 pm

"Y..Yes, still..h..hot and horny. Need more master please need more. Haaaa..wanna feel you deeper inside of me. I wanna drain you dry of your cum..please, let me feel full..." she grinds against him but hears a groan from her king. He loved seeing how flushed she gets but it leaves Anthony only moans pushing back against her.

"Come on..again..fill me up again.." she whines feeling him deep but he didn't move while holding her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:34 pm

Her dark powers were leaking out of her and flowing into him. His body responded by reacting how she needed it to. Her need for his cum made him more sensitive and produce more for her.

The buildup was I tense as his hips crash against hers and she took it all still begging for more. The throbbing got worse and his cock got hotter. She loved it all then without warning he explodes inside eof her and she was flooded with his cum. Inside was mixed her dark power and she felt it mixed with his own and her body absorbed heavy amounts growing hornier and more sensitive.

Her energy had a lasting effect and he didn't shrink after cumming and that made him a bit more dangerous. She wanted more a.d he thrusts into her stuffed womb and his cock swims inside her as the cum inside was sloshing. Even if she was too full he was still fucking her and not stopping or easing up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun May 01, 2022 9:41 pm

"My m..master is such a wild beast..t..taking what his rightfully his. Feeling your cum filling me u..up i good.." she whines still slamming her hips down that he grunts gripping her waist but she just kept slamming her hips down, hearing the wet noises of his cum and hers getting pushed out. She paned leaning her head back while making sure he still remained inside of her to fill her up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 02, 2022 12:05 am

She fucked herself on his swollen cock until she was empty and he had filled her up again. The mess under them was spreading as thru continued and he keeps a form grip on her and thrusts up into her a she comes down on him.

Her thrusts stay potent wanting everything from him and he groans out loving how she took it all and still wanted more. He was burning inside her showing he was getting serious.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 03, 2022 3:03 pm

She couldn't control her voice but didn't seem to care, slamming her hips down while moaning, gasping and crying out. Her desires were mixed with the darker power from the kid but she only whines drooling from the thrusts. Anthony grunts feeling her still moving on his lap but didn't ease up. She gasps moaning out when her breasts hang over his head.

"S..so good....master feels good.." she moans with tounge out but they kept going with her cries being really anyway that he panted softy feel not dangerous.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 03, 2022 5:10 pm

He leans his head up and sucks on her breasts and nipples one at a time as she bounces. His hips buck harder and faster a she groans out loving how she was loving him. She let out more noises of pleasure as he continued to tease and pleasure her breasts while his hips pound her deeply with his cock.

His groans and moans were getting louder as she keeps moving herself and taking her desire as she wishes. Her breasts were messed with without mercy and his lips and tongue were very distracting to her even as his hips were thrusting harder inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 03, 2022 7:23 pm

She didn't slow down but didn't stop, bucking her hips down more feeling his thrusts. She wanted to feel everything that it leaves her tightening around him. He hisses to bite her nipple but she whines gripping his hair. He laps up the blood but she kept bouncing on his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 03, 2022 9:17 pm

Her bouncing body was an amazing sight to behold and he took it all in teasing her breasts as he laps up the dripping blood. She moans out worse from this and he smiles and purrs for her surprising her since he didn't normally make such a noise.

He sucked her nipple hard loving the flavor of her blood and wanting more. She bounced more feeling the teasing licls and loving the tickle she now felt as she got used to this. He surprised her. Icing into her other breast into the curve and sucks her blood hard and with noisy slurps to tease her ears.

She moans out loudly as her breasts was trapped in his mouth and his hips fuck her harder. She bounces on him as hard and fast as she could fucking her king and he feeds off her body. His sucking was very distracting to her and her breast was burning and becoming far more sensitive. She realized he was going to bite the first one soon and she shivers in anticipation of possible outcomes.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu May 05, 2022 6:06 pm

She gasped out still bouncing but wishes to feel more, wrapping her arms around his shoulders still slamming her hips down harder. He keeps sucking on the breasts more but only squeezes them while she squeaks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu May 05, 2022 9:35 pm

He smiles and laughs as he pleasures her and her bucking hips take him deep inside. He groans s from how tight she was. She was just too good a d he was thrusting yo into her harder and faster before biting hard and sucking her blood from her breast. He slurped and swallow loudly making sure she hears it unless she moans out too loud.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:25 am