Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 13 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:47 pm

The noises from her own wet pussy was loud in the room but he loved this sound. Knowing he was able to please her with ease thanks to what he was doing. He knew Elizabeth was always good with her own mind but she just needed time or a good push to get through it. He groans feeling her still thrusting her hips down hard that she purrs against his neck moving harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:39 pm

haaa" youre mmm sucking me in and soaking my lap. youre really going at it arent you?" he asks her and she silences him with a kiss making sure to distract him enough that he couldnt speak while she keeps moving. he was letting her take her time and pushing harder against his bond making it push against her mind to feel the pressure really getting serious.

she didnt really warn him but he was dangerous like this and his hips were definitly moving even as her powers held him back. he wasnt taking over because he as still held where he was and her powers were wrapping her up under her control and squeezing how she wanted them to he was overpowering the bonds she made around his hips with physical strength alone.

her juices were making him swell more and more stuffing her pussy full with his girth and threatening to stretch her worse as she moans and feels more of his pleasure. he was getting to his peak size and her pussy was stretching and threatening to snap as she thrusts herself on him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:35 pm

Even if that's the case, her pussy seems to just swallow him down even more. This was unlike anything she's felt before and only wished for more. Her hips didn't stop but she slams them down hard just to feel his hard cock throbbing inside of her pussy. The swelling was telling her he was already enjoying this but threatening to cum hard inside of her pussy and womb too.

"My precious king, you feel wonderful and your hot cock is already swelling I can feel it aching. Do you wish to release that pent up love inside of your queen? I don't mind.." she whispered against his lips seeing Anthony moaning as their kiss deepens. True, his cock was on the seams of bursting but he wanted to make sure she felt just as good. Knowing the possible outcome of this just made him feel her limbs tightening their hold on him. He grunts feeling her circling her hips on his lap, making sure he feels every inch of her hot wet sticky pussy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:47 pm

he burst hard without warning and flooded her insides as his cum pumped into her body. he let out a loud groan as his heart pumped his cum inside of her and she cries out loving how thick and potent it was as it flowed freely. her control slacked a little. her venom was coursing through him still and she knew he would stay full size until it wore off and he was slowly losing his thoughts as he resists the urges to take over and dominate her with her own powers. his claws grip her thighs and he couldnt say anything and was trying to catch his breath.

his eyes were dim and the glow of his lust was hidden behind the gloss of his eye. she sensed his lust building and his pressure in his mind ready to snap and she knew he needed a nother push to lose it completely he was dangerous ready to take her and amaze her but he still thought it was hr turn and wished to satisfy her in her way. she seeme dot be passing and allowing him to take her as his hips were loosened and her breasts were pressed more against him.

"m..y.. queen.. so sexy and sticky. hard to resit urges." was all he could say as the struggle inside ofhim caused her powers to feel his will pressing on her control in an unstable way. he was getting closer to snapping and maybe she did want that
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:57 pm

"I know love but don't it feel good? You already filled me up so much but even if you did, I know you wish to keep filling it up. My hot wet pussy is gulping your thick sticky semen into my womb now. I know I'm already full but....what do you think?" she teased wrapping her arms around his shoulders still circling her hips hearing another heated moan from her king.

Anthony really must love how she feels due to his cock remaining the same even from cumming so much. He knew her womb and pussy was stained in white cum that was having her giggle against his ear. "S..so much though..you are s..so mean...teasing your love like this. Is that feeling that good?" he hissed but she smiled holding his cheek to suddenly kiss him. His eyes widen feeling her tongue pushing past his tongue while her womb was starting to suck him back inside.

Her insides were tightening up again and healing up from the hard pounding she was doing herself. This felt so good and he was feeling his balls swelling up again with more. All this did was make her purr for him, circling her hips while she was trying to milk him again.

'My beloved, you feel just as good but twice as better. My womb is already sucking on that thick tip of yours wanting more of your hot cum. I know you want to cum harder and harder inside of me. Don't you want to feel more?' she spoke in his thoughts before starting to bounce her hips feeling him gripping her thighs again while their tongues were swirling against one another harder and faster. Their moans mixing with one another that she knew he was panting wanting her to give more to him.

Wanting to ease off this hungry lust for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:10 pm

he snapped and her limbs freeze then start to wrap her up and squeeze her tighter and tighter. his bonds snap with a wet tearing noise and he growls as her limbs pick her up to his tip. she gasps as her womb was forced to let go of his tip then she cries out as her limbs slam her down harder than she was moving. her wrists neck breasts and thighs were bound tight as her body was raised and slammed so hard on his swelling cock that everything stings and she cries out feeling him using her powers to satisfy her desire for him.

she was right about everything and suction cups seal her nipples stretching them while tiny limbs coil around and tug the nipples even more. the limbs around her breasts wrap around again squeezing and twisting her breasts rough and hard that they could be ruined. her recovering pussy and womb were being beaten once more by his even larger cock and he thrusts up into her doubling the force used on her.

her womb was penetrated and stuffed then his cock was ripped out only to force its way back in. she couldnt breathe right and she gasps out all her air when he thrusts in and gasps in a full breath as her insides were tugged when he pulled out. her thighs were pulled wide open forcing her into a split as he fucked her mercilessly completely drowned in his lustful desires for his queen.

his own limbs mess with her body teasing her other holes as she creams out from all this. as she screams out a thick slimy limb forces its way down her throat fucking her while a pair form and spank her breasts and ass.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:46 pm

She squirms in her new bonds, whimpering from the stinging she felt but this made her wet. Feeling her king losing control of his own heated want of her. She blushes slurping on the slimy limb that her pussy and ass was gripping the limbs inside of her tightly. He just panted feeling his limbs punishing her but he was still thrusting into her hard. His cock was three times the swelling size but her greedy pussy just swallows it up. Her power was mixing with his but she didn't mind because she wanted more. She wanted him to break her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:58 pm

he was thrusting harder and faster before turning her over and facing her away form him. his hips snap forward and her breasts sway feeling heavy to her as they swing and twist and bend. sharp needles stab her clit and nipples pumping his venom into her and she screams out as her body felt like it was set on fire.

her breasts swell becoming more sensitive and her pussy was suddenly way too sensitive to keep her mind intact ad his oversized cock split her oversensitive walls. she felt like she was breaking and ripping apart but she wasnt bleeding. the shock to her body was too much and her breasts swell more and as they grew more sensitive she cums violently and couldnt stop cumming.

each thrust made her feel torn making her cum and her breasts were being abused as they sway and swing under her chest. her ass was stuffed full and spanked whole her throat was fucked out of control. the limbs burst flooding her with their toxic fluids further changing her senses to beyond anything she could imagine in potency.

the limbs continue to fuck her and his cock throbs heavier inside of her while her womb was pounded all the way to her pelvis and further. her belly distended and sways from all this treatments and he wansnt easing up or stopping as he took her as a fully fledged beast he was going at it like some monster and her mind was losing her sensations as her whole world was washed away lost to pleasure and lust.

and still he didnt stop he carried on with heavy hissing and loud groans as he worked his hardest to break her over and over until she couldnt stand anymore
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:11 pm

Her eyes were glazed over from his heated mad desires that she was making unknown muffled lustful noises that her body was getting altured by his abusive heated desires. She didn't mind it; she just loved it. Her pussy was still cumming. Her breasts were swollen bigger than normal that the suckers were making her cum even harder. Both her skin and clit was burning hot that she whines feeling the limb in her throat thrusting down harder.

'My body..it's really breaking now. My love has lost his mind and yet..this excites me. Feeling him going like some wild bests is already making my pussy feel so good. I want him to punish me. I want his heated lust till he fills me up. Please my love, use my pussy and body to feel good. I want to make you feel good. All my love..is all for you.....' she whines feeling one limp move her head back so he could see her glazed over eyes.

"*Hissing still pounding away* Such a dirty expression you have, my bride. Are you that horny for your king? Even with this dirty body of yours..*spanks her ass hearing a muffled yelp to change into a purr* You just want me to keep going till I cum." he sounded even more aroused that he forces her hips back, making her scream in a muffled tone. It felt even hotter that her nipples were tugged and pinched. She shook feeling the sting but her nipples were still getting punished and his fingers rubbing her clit while she was fucked.

"So dirty..just a dirty bride you are. I will be sure this body is coated in my bite, my talons cutting into your beautiful skin as I mark you. Everyone will you. are mine. You are all mine." he growls into her neck hearing another lustful purr from her. She loved this. She loved hearing him being so demanding that she moans leaning back against his chest even if his limbs was punishing her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:52 pm

he was true to his word and his talons rake and grip her swollen breasts betweenthe coil of the limbs that squeesed and twisted them. his bubking hips sent his cock into her distend dbelly as the limbs swell and thicken. he was biting her now his fangs pericing her skin and he was careful to lap her blood and she even hears him murr as the boiling lustful flavor made him swell thicker. her pussy was beign fucked raw and the stretching was reachign her physical limits as he was showing no mercy.

a thin line of her blood drips on his cock from inside as a small rip formed he was really getting harshnow and his claws scrape and scratch her belly making her cum again. more blood flows from inside as she healed only to rip again his talons squeeze ahrder on her breasts and tugs them before she felt something poking her stuffed pussy.

he slowly pulls his cock out and her flowing cum was too much to handle then her body relased al lthe pressure making a mess that the limbs soak up her body seemed normal except for her swollen breasts which were let go and her belly was flat again. the poking was a new limb. her eyes widen seeing it and it coils around his cock bonding to it and making it twice as thick and absolutly imbossible to fit inside her.

"n-no its too big" she felt a flash of fear and tried to wiggle free as her bonds were now gone and he caught her pushed her down then forced her legs to split "aaah~ im already split open ill break if you push that in me." she said beging him for mercy.

her words were ehard and he slams inside splitting her all the way up through her womb. she sreams out then faints as her mind broke then he aroused her mind and healed her whole he was still inside. her belly was too full and he thrusts again earning a nother painded scream as his unnatural cock violated her again and again. he was going to ofar and his talons grip her breasts and he brings them to his mouth to bite hard. the limbs were gone except the one makinghim so large inside of her and she was trapped under his claws and fangs to be bitten and raked while she heals. his thrusts were always too much and she always healed while he had his dark ways with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:17 pm

She couldn't control her voice feeling everything her love was doing and giving her. It was like flames licked across her skin, leaving it's burns to show who she belongs to. Even from the heated desire, she only moans out even worse, feeling his large cock pushing deep into her pussy that she moans out, feeling him slamming into her rougher and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:39 am

the flames of her desire were all in her head but that seemed to only incite more of her hunger for his pleasure. he thrusts harder making sure she was healed before each thrust and several minutes later she no longer required healing. she had gotten used to his size and her mind was slowly adjusting. he was completely drowned in his own need for release and control as he rammed the unnatural length as hard as he could.

she was definitly breaking but her mind was stronger than normal vampires. she seemed to gain power for every second she and he were going at it and even with her own powers being pushed away and used by him she felt he was not going to slow down any time soon he groan was heavy as he bucks his hips and her wetness started dripping down his leg as each thrust made her flow freely and her cum was getting thicker.

she was gettign all used up and before her body dried out too much a limb pushes into her mouth and forces her to drink water mixed with his blood. she suckled the limb and it poured freely stopping when she needed air and starting as she sucked more and harder. her thirst for blood could be quenchd for a time and her water needs were satisfied before the fluid became more of his blood.

he was giving her too much of his blood but he wanted her to be as powerful and resilient as he was so they would be equals.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:41 pm

She panted feeling the water she was given fill her stomach with the blood mixed in. That was giving Elizabeth some energy to help her body get used to this. He didn't seem to stop his thrusts, leaving her a hot wet mess with some running down her legs as she was bucked forward. His groans leave his throat not stopping his hips but keeps gripping her breasts with the talon like nails cutting into her skin again.

He groans out drooling to lean against her back, feeling her squirming again. He sees her lower her head still drooling from how good it felt that he adjusted himself to slam forward again. She yelps feeling the movement but her breasts were let go so he could hold her hips thrusting hard into her again. She moans with tongue hanging out, feeling him going all over again with the feeling of one leg being lifted up with one of her hands. She was already blushing feeling her pussy exposed as it was stuffed with his hot thick cock.

"My king...my king feels s..so good...t..thrusting into me s..so deeply..it's already bruising my wet pussy...haaaaa...please more...give it all to me. Please use my pussy to feel good!!" she cries out with tongue still hanging out. However, she couldn't stop bucking her hips back against him. Still pushing his cock deeper into her so he could release all his hot cum inside of her.

He didn't stop nor slowed down still pounding harder and harder into him that he groans leaning his head back still slamming harder into her. She felt amazing and it was burning up even worse now. Her pussy kept dripping down to the floor as he still took what he wanted.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:30 am

he was gettign close and the swelling had started as she lifted her leg. hew as definitly going to give her a load she couldnt hold and her lost lustful look was perfect as he had his way with her. her body was aching and strainign from all this and he was only getting rougher and feircer with her. he pulls her hips harder into his thrusts and she screams out as her womb jolted. she came too hard and he still didnt ease up or slwo down. heavy groans and loud growls hit her ears as he went wild mixing her insides and destroying ehr womb and pussy.

too much was happenign inside her at once and he reached his peak mid thrust and when shewas stuffed too full he burst flooding her with his cum. he pasued as it pumped out and he purrs heavily as she panted and whines feom the cum spilling otu of her. she wanted it inside but shecouldnt hold anything except his cock inside of her. then she felt a heavy thrust stab her again and he resumed his pace.

he came once and was going for more she thought he would be satisfied like this but finding out he wasnt was too much for her. she was bound to him and felt his dark intent as he fucked her senseless cumming more and harder each time until she was all used up and couldnt even make a though or movement. she lost count of how many times he fucked her and flooded her body with cum but she knew every third tiem he changed position. she was in the air supported by his power on the latest position her legs split too wide and her knees as high as they could reach.

her senses only returned because he paused for a minute to get the position right and she cries out weakly as he went at it again. morning noon or night she couldnt tell time any more and he just wasnt stopping until he had his fill. she was used so much and flooded to many times that everything was starting to ache. she was his toy and he made sure she knew that before dominating her with a final burst.

panting he stopped and pulled her off of him cumming all over her and she dropped onto a new bed he made out of his energy. he was careful to lay her down and she felt his pure blood dripping into her motinlss mouth. she turned her dazed empty eyes too him and as her vision clears she saw he was giving her his lifeblood from his writs dripping it into her mouth as she gulped it down.

she sat up suddenly enrgized and feeds deeply from his writs her eyes recovering their light and her body restoring itself to normal. he told her she would suffer a few side effects like uncontrollable needs and the desire to steal his pleasure at random times but she didnt seem tohear him as his blood was rebuilding her stregnth and mind.

she was resilient and her recovery was beyond his expectations surprising him. almost as if she was made to take his full lust and keep going again. the side effects were there but not showing since she had just had him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:55 pm

Even if she was changed like him, he didn't expect her to be this quick with healing. Well, that could be due to being a hunter. She was more special than he thought, smiling at her feeding off his wrist. He pets the top of her head while feeling her fangs deep in his wrist, tongue swirling against him.

"If I don't know any better, you are one hungry bride.." he teases as she keeps feeding more but squirms holding his wrist close not wanting to let go. Anthony didn't do anything till he feels her pull back to pant. Catching her breath wasn't bad but she whines to lean into his chest as Anthony felt his wrist heal and held her close against his body.

"Good girl...such a good girl."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:40 pm

he held her close and rocked with her slowly. after she rested she would need to go out and about. her trianing had been negleted for the last 2 days and she wasnt feeling any effects form it becuase she was worked out pretty hard with him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 pm

Elizabeth smiled savoring this tender moment between them but she didn't mind about her training being neglected. To be honest, she loved this closeness with him because that means she was happier with him. She wanted him to be happy no matter what even if their playtime was more than normal. She looks up at Anthony seeing him rock her still that he was seeing her hands touching his cheek loving him even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:07 pm

love?"

"mmm yes dear?" she said murring a bit as she presses closer. he was sweet with her now and she loved this closeness.

"Its quite possible that i may never wish for you to leave my side. ive been hiding you form my enemies and my court to protect you while you train up. are you satisfied with being the leader of my bodyguards?" it was a strange question and as she thought about it she realized he was asking if she wished for a higher standing as his queen. she shakes her head not having any ambition other than to be by his side and his alone forever.

"I would be happy with anything you put before me my king. i wish only to be yours to do with as you please" she meant that and that put him in a strange position. he wanted her to be his equal and she was satisfied being his servant as much as his queen. that made her even more special in his eyes.

"so if i wished to do anything you would follow me?"

"*purr* yes master. i would. i also never wish to leave your side. not even to train. i only wish to be yours." she was rubbign agaisnt him and heating up as her affections were sparking his imagination and making him think of what else she may do for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:16 pm

"Even through the battle..you will always be by my side?" His hand touches her cheek that he sees her purring even louder showing the love that burned for him. Elizabeth will protect and serve him no matter what. Nothing will change that. She'll fight by him, lead whatever guard/army he wishes, even defend him from his powerful enemies.

"I'll always follow you. I'll always serve you...*Leans in closer that her eyes glowed* I'll do anything...for my beloved king." she spoke so softly that Anthony blushes feeling her body pressed up more against him that he falls back on his back with her laying on top of him. Her breasts pressed against his chest while she held him.

"......Then I know I was right. You really are special. Way too special. I"ll never let anyone do anything to harm you. You're mine..right?" he touches her cheek seeing her nuzzle into his hand.

"Yes; forever master." she said hearing a chuckle from him.

"Good girl."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:54 pm

he held her like this memorizing the image in his mind and his eyes seemed to go blank while he burned the image of her into his soul. he held her waist and was rubbing her sides and he was pleased with her beyond any words. he was curious what was going though her mind and he was curious what she was planning or hoping to do with him. she seemed fully recovered and eager for more having pushed him down. her breasts presses more as she shifts a little to get even more comfortable than she was.

his hands slide up and down her back triggering purrs and making her feel his touch deep into her body. he was definitly giving her a good massage and she feels his hands reaching higher and lower each pass. and to wasnt long before his hands rub the back of her neck and her thighs. his hands stay on her back and sides and he was not too gentle but not rough only wishing to stimulate her flesh and feel her body with his hands.

she felt his rubbing and her body moved rubbing her front on him and he was feeling out her most sensitive spots so he could discover new ways to pleasure her later on. and it didnt hurt that he was good at massaging and she was sensitive to touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 pm

"Such a beautiful woman and all mine. I always knew you were special, Elizabeth. Although, I wonder just how more amazing you tend to be which makes me happier in wishing to learn more about you." He sees her still nuzzling into his chest but Eliza just smiled lifting her head up to show off her happy smile but glowing eyes.

"I guess it's because I'm here with my master, the man that won my heart. He's done so much to make me feel loved. Even at first I was nervous he wouldn't like me due to being human but..I was wrong. He did. More than I thought." she looks at him still then sits up to kiss his lips. "He's amazing and I wish only to see him happy."

"I'm always happy but more happier here with you, my love. I don't want anyone to tell you otherwise. You are loved, you're mine forever. As I am with you." He held her cheek looking at her that they were blushing while his hand was starting to stroke her lower back again. This made Elizabeth purr again but hears her king chuckle.

"Even if you sound so cute right now..." his words were soft, looking at her as he was about to kiss her, he stops hearing some commotion going on outside. He figures the guards were looking for their king that made him shake his head. Elizabeth pouts not wanting to leave but it seems they were gone for a long time worrying everyone.

"Seems we may have to continue this another time love. Shall we head on back?"

"If we must."

Hours later, they were back in the main throne room with Elizabeth sitting by the king while he was having announcements speaking of the wedding later in a couple months. His people were happy about that and so were the overlords. They knew Anthony would find a bride and he did. A hunter that was turned but she was already a powerful woman and he loved that. After the speech and announcements, he was now in a room with her with servants measuring her for the wedding dress she'll have made later in the months.

It was going to be made with the finest silk and fabric. Only the best for his future fiance. She was already blushing from how they were getting everything so the dress was perfect. When they got their measurements, they were done and leaves the king and his fiance alone. They were relaxing in the room while he was drinking some hot tea.

She was reading a book but was feeling him hold her hand in his left. They were happy now after the playing but she was still being shown respect either way. The training she would do will continue but even without it, she was still powerful. She just held his hand back showing a smile, reading the book that was held in her left hand.

"This is nice isn't it love?" he asked but she looks to him smiling.

"It's nice. I'm here with my king and lover. I'm happy.." she sees him look at her and lifts her hand to kiss the back of her hand.

"I'm glad to hear that. Anything for my beloved."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:08 pm

he noted she was looking through a dressbook for a style she would enjoy and he was thinking about what to make the veil out of. he was considering diamonds with mother of pearl for the head dress that held the veil. he was curious if she would like to have ornate jewelry. silk and lace were the main things she wished for and he wonders also about the train.

" i know youre curious my king but having you behind me makes me think naughty thoughts. could you maybe not read over my shoulder?" he smiles and sits next to her and pulls her into a hug without disturbing her book. it was an easy one. and she pouts a little.

"these are important details im also thinking about flowers too but im not sure if you want red or white ones. or some array of colors." he said keeping his arm around her.

"you think too much we have a couple months we dont need to over think things. lets take our time to explore possible designs and choose together. except the dress. that is something i want to pick all by myself. i think i know your taste but im certain it wouldnt be suited for a wedding." she said blushing from the closeness and flipping through the book slowly taking in every detail.

due to the skills of his court they could produce anything she wished within a few hours. she knew that and that meant she had more time than any other bride to make her choices. and she could change her mind at any time without consequence.

his entire palace was up in a storm with preperation conversation discussing everything they heard about her and working to duplicate her aesthetic she had a line of messengers willing to give her their notes and requests and he had to stop his conversation with her to allow them to pass he notes with suggestions and ideas in front of her. she already had a small stack of scrolls with designs and ideas written down for her consideration and she seemed to be enjoying this planning stage and he remained silent to avoid interupting
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:38 pm

She did ask him for a few suggestions on what he likes more but he didn't want to ruin the fun. This was a wedding for him and her, even if it's in a few long months. She just wanted him to know she was happy with him and she hopes for him to feel the same. Besides, when they are officially married, he had a special present just for her and him to enjoy. Somewhere away from the kingdom and in a private location.

For now, that was for later.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:51 pm

it seemed she liked his suggestions and hearing the design for the veil she blushed to be adorned with such wealth. she said she wanted the train made the same way thinking he would say not hoping he would and when he said yes she learned there was no end to the depth of his wealtha nd anything she asked was available to her. he was determined to lavish he rwedding to be like any queen and special to suit her tastes. his suggestions were based on his liking but she didnt seem to mind that.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:53 pm

In fact, he just kept suggesting more and more just to prove his point. Nothing was impossible when it came to her. Elizabeth was everything to him and he'll be sure she is happier than anything else in the world. Even when their wedding begins, she'll be a glowing star to rule by his side forever. Their love will burn till the endless waves of time. With her by his side, Anthony was the happiest man in the world.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:26 am