Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 27 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:17 pm

She wasn't focused right now but her eyes were half way open, panting and moaning as he was still going. However, as soon as she felt something off her eyes snap open screaming out to cum again. Something really hot fills her up in the womb as she was twitching clawing the wall with her nails. He panted holding her hips down to ensure she got every bit but he panted to grip her hips.

"I did say something you wanted...your not making fun of me are you my queen?" he said in a warning tone.

"N..No....No, I'm not my king.." she whispered.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:51 am

He let out a low "mmmmmmm" of pleasure fucking her womb harder. The energy burst was absorbed into her heavily stimulated flesh as a constant heavy flow of raw dark energy hammered into her. With his next few thrusts thr energy overflowed leaking out of her spasming pussy as she couldn't stop the rising pleasure as it was threatening to drive her insane.

She let her mind go smoking up every bit of his energy as she could all the while her whole sore amd aching body was growing more and more sensitive magnifying her pleasure. His focus was on maintaining the level and flow of his energy as his hands slip between her breasts and the wall. She cries out cumming again in relief from being separated from the wall and the added pleasure frome her breasts as he squeezed hard. Her oversensitive swollen nipples were pressed flat into his palms by the pressure his fingers exerted on her flesh.

He gripped hard too hard and squeezed to tight it stings under his fingers. She screams out as her pussy spurted heavily and her belly changed shape and size as the energy flow doubled his size inside her. He pulled her back from the wall holding her up with her breasts and his cock as he leans back to balance. She rolled as her wide eyes roll feeling him buck his hips up making her bounce while he supported he weight with her breasts and his cock in her womb.

He knew she would be fine and thrusts harder as a thick line of her cum mixed with her blood. He was ripping her apart inside. Her head was thrown back as she screams grabbing his arms to look down seeing what he was doing to her as he fucked his queen exactly as she always wanted him to. Merciless, unrestrained, energy charged, dangerous breeding.

The energy pouring into her body was being fully absorbed as it flowed now and he lifts her up using her breasts and slamming her down the same way as he thrusts up into her while standing up. Her body healed only to rip open again on the next thrust in a different place. At last he wasn't holding back and her mind and body break recover and break again a few thrusts later. The burning savage cycle continued while he throbbed and groans with effort as he finally did exactly as he wanted to do to her. Her breasts were breaking. Red marks spread from his fingers as energy flows from his hands hitting her nipple directly and her flesh from his fingers.

The two tides of burning energy meet in her womb flooding her whole body as he had his way with her. He was moaning and roaring in his pleasure as he claimed his bride and watched her face as she broke recovers and breaks again. And he loved what he saw what he felt and what he heard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:33 pm

She couldn't control her tone nor her body but she didn't mind it. Being broken over and over was exciting even to see her king enjoying himself with her. She didn't want this to end but it felt amazing while crying out loudly in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:40 pm

This wasn't going to end just yet. He groans worse feeling her efforts to keep him close and he grips her tighter with his hands. His thrusts push deeper and harder as he pants heavily giving her more and more. He wasting going to just let this end and his thrusts get harder as he grits his teeth and holds on to her tighter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:47 pm

She moans out clawing what she could to feel him holding her waist more while she was getting tighter and tighter. Her insides were still aching and crying out in pleasure, wanting him to break her even harder that she was shivering again while he groans but snarls against her neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:35 pm

He wasn't stopping or easing up so what was she worried about. His thrusts were only getting more intense as more of his power flowed into her. The waves of burning pleasure were crashing on her body as he gave her more and more. He couldn't think about anything but releasing the pent up energy he held back so long.

She was burning worse getting more sensitive as her pussy was ravished by his cock. A slight breath would make her cum in this state and he was savagely fucking her. Her body was begging for more as he had his way with her and he pulls harder on her body pushing his hips further as the cracling energy beating her womb continues to flow inside her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:43 pm

From the heat and flow of lust, she threw her head back twitching cumming again over his cock. He felt that as she tightens around him only to get more excited to grab her breasts squeezing them. "What's wrong my queen? Already losing it again? You said you wanted more of my power so just keep taking it." he teased against her neck.

"Y..Yes my k..king....yes!!" she begs happily while looking up at the ceiling with her eyes glowing from the pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:59 pm

Her body was saturated with his energy and starting to glow with it mixing with her own glow. He thrusts harder and deeper grunting as he did and definitely not stopping. He squeezes harder on her breasts making sure she felt everything he was doing to her.

He was smiling enjoying what he saw from her and savoring every heated moment. He was burning just as bad as she was and he grit his teeth to keep giving her more. "Good haa good. Just let yourself be as you wish I'll keep pleasuring you I promise."

He was serious and when he could sense his energy overflowing he eased it down knowing she couldn't hold anymore. Not until she had time to feel the rest of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:02 pm

She only savors the feeling wanting more and more of his hungry lustful desires. Even if it left her body aching for more, she only grew to want more. In time, she cries out clamping down around him that he stops to let her savor the feeling of him inside. She whimpers grinding against him slowly as if she was teasing him. Her nails claws the wall while taking it all in.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 am

He groans feeling her hips and he throbbed inside her. He had stayed put at the point she was absolutely stuffed with his cock and he didn't move sensing she was working something. He was curious and groans to feel her grinding. "Grrr that's it love you may have anything you desire. I will behave I promise. I only ask that you take as much time as you need to fully enjoy yourself. "

He spoke clearly seeing her claws marking the wall as she battled with the pleasure to keep control. He was really something stuffed inside her like this and she could barely hold him. Somewhere in her mind she knew if she teased him he would only swell thicker and throb in need for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 pm

She looks down still grinding back against his hips slowly, whimpering feeling him still throbbing inside of her. Elizabeth shivers when he held her close squeezing her breasts that she was purring. However, he was feeling her just moving her hips back slowly more and more.

"Come on my queen..just savor it a bit longer.." he teased but he only smiled to nuzzle against her even more that he bucks his hips up feeling her tightening around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 pm

"Mmm yeess like that. Go on keep going let your pleasure flow I want more from you" he said to her feeling her tightening on him. He thrusts more hissing as he bites down again. He loved to bite her and suck her blood. He also liked to fuck her. So why doesn't she have her fun? Why is it only him who gets to have fun?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 pm

"Y..Yes..m..my king.." she whimpers but keeps grinding her hips back against his own. Slow grinds and the swaying of her hips got him more excited. She even yelps feeling the thrusts and his bite to make her moan clawing the wall. He feels her tightening that she grabs his wrists to make his hands hold her breasts tight.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:01 am

He groans in pleasure as he squeezes her breasts tighter than she expected. He loved to play with them but to have her make him play with them seemed to turn her on as much as it made him throb for her. He made sure to squeeze and tug her breasts hard playing with them with his tight grip as he worked them out as much as th3y could take and then more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri May 03, 2024 6:53 pm

A hiss leaves her lips feeling her nipples tugged and pulled, her breasts squeezed even more that she was shivering more. Elizabeth was bucking back against him that he just held her close against his body. Seeing she was already growing wetter and weaker for more. "F..feels g..good my king? A..are you.." she speaks only for him to kiss her lips while she whimpers returning the kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat May 04, 2024 12:34 am

"You're grrr amazing haa." He growled and panted heavily after the kiss feeling her slamming more against him. He held on tight not letting go making sure to keep pleasuring her breasts with his hands while his lips and fangs kiss and tease her sweet sensitive skin. His kiss moved to her neck where he teased with licking kisses and nips. He loved to see her in pleasure like this and feeling her moving herself only made him throb harder and thicker.

""Good haa more my queen give me more. I want you to enjoy yourself fully " he said near her ear as his eyes glow with power. She felt his teasing to her neck, the rough massaging of her breasts and the hard thrusts that meet her hips pushing him all the way inside her. It was alot and he was getting closer to either biting her to feed or using his powers on her to breed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 am