Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 29 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:35 pm

She remains still with her eyes closed, however, she nuzzles up against him still. A gentle pet to her head was given that he was happy knowing she was here and happy. Through the rough treatment she got was either both exciting and arousing. Though, this was a tender moment with them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:53 pm

"My queen are you playing with me?" He asks several minutes after she had recovered and she giggles softly.

"Maybe a little. You really love to excite me don't you my king." She said to him and he smiles. She loved to see him smile and happy.

"I really do love to excite you. It makes me happy that I can. You always seem to enjoy when I use my magic on you. I must say I enjoy using my magic on you. It's very stimulating to see how you react." He said to her making her blush a deep red.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:29 pm

"Even if you did, I love either way. With or without." she smiled that Elizabeth sits up to kiss her king gently on the cheek. He blinks with his own cheeks flushed a light pink. She was being precious again but he didn't mind it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:55 pm

He kisses her lips to get he back for teasing him. He didn't let her go and she keeps close savoring every moment they were together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:05 pm

Feeling that, she only smiled more to nuzzle against him that he was petting her head now. He seriously was caring about her and it was sweet to make him smile more. She was everything to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:41 pm

"My queen... we've spent nearly all our time together I can't help but ask are you happy here at my palace?" He asks her and he let her take her time to answer. He was just curious and wanted to know what she thought since it had been so long since she came to live with him and she had only remained human a short time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:15 am

She blinks hearing this from his lips, looking up to him to smile. "OF course I am. I'm happy being here with you." she said this even nuzzling and hugging him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:11 pm

"Is there anything you wish to see or do? You almost never ask for anything except my love. So I get very curious."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:35 pm

"As I said I wouldn't mind cuddling though, maybe later we can take a stroll around the kindgom? I always been curious about this place a lot more. But with me being how I am now...I guess I want to explore more." she said.

"Even if you do that already my bride?"

"True but I was human. I'm not anymore so....I want to know and learn more in the future. And...m..maybe learn how to keep you happy even more now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:31 pm

When her voice faltered he guessed she hid her real thoughts and changed her words.. this made him curious and he hugged her closer and let his hands rub over her body.

"You say that love but I'm certain you mean something else. As for going for a stroll what would you like to see first?" He said as his hands slowly move across her body
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:27 pm

"I wanted to see something rather brand new. Do we have other locations from the kingdom. I know you might have something else here I should know about?" she asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:49 pm

He thought about it tapping his chin with his finger. "Hmmm... you've seen the eternal ballroom..." He tapped a second finger on his chin. "You've seen the guard training area spent alot of time there..." He tapped a third now. "Have you seen the conservatory? I believe the alrune who manages it was called Ivy." He asks truly remembering he hadn't show her that at all. She saw through his ploy and thought he was cute to play dumb.

"No I haven't an alrune you say? Isn't that a huge flower with a woman growing out of it?" She asks and he nodded

"Yes I believe an arachnae is there as well. Very well let's go to my conservatory."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:04 am

"Then..would it be alright to see that then today? I been curious so is that okay?" she smiled seeing him that he was already looking relaxed while feeling her nuzzling against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:36 am

"Yes we will after you are rested." He said and decided to not send word of his arrival to surprise his gardeners.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:51 pm

"Awwww...I guess that's fair after what we did." She said looking up at him even if she was nuzzling more into his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:04 pm

When she was ready they walk together her pressing close against him and him holding her with his arm wrapped around her shoulders. He could feel her excitement and her thoughts of claiming him when the tour was over in her favorite part. As they travel down the long corridor it opens up to the night sky. Ahead a silvery dome silver because of the webs crisscrossing the entire structure inside light shone through the holes on the weave like gold stars in a silver sky. She got more excited as the doors open and a half spider half woman greeted them.

"Master, mistress, welcome to the conservatory we weren't expecting you. " She said bowing. Inside were every plant she had seen dispayed around th palace and a few more. The roses that drove her crazy were here as were the red lavender, blood petal royals were a purple flower with red veins that smelled sweet and calmed nerves. Insectivorous plants were everywhere bell flowers fly traps and several she never saw with thorny moving vines. There were colors of every type and even birds. Songbirds mostly. The golden light came from an orb in the center of the dome.

He walked around the small path showing her plants until she saw the plac3 she woukd claim him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:13 pm

She keeps close to him and yet, this place was beautiful. Even with the plants to the view of such a conservatory. Elizabeth wonders if he comes here to do his work or explore what is possible out there. She might ask later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:33 pm

The largest flower looked to be a giant rose and he took her too it. It someday b3fkre her eyes and a women of stunning beauty looked at her. "Welcome mistress. Welcome master. Might I tempt you with a bed of roses to lay on while the flower scent fills your bodies?" She asked as thorny vines open to a carpet of thick blossoms shaped like Elizabeth wished. Apparently her powers were heavy in this place and mad either a paradise for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:36 pm

"W..wow, so pretty." she mutters but the woman smiled.

"Thank you mistress. These roses were grown for a long while but I'm happy to see you like them." she smiled bowing her head with him smiling as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:03 pm

"Tell me my queen. Look around here and show me your favorite place so I can learn what it is you have been wishing to do to me." He said and she blushed.

"Hiw did you know?" She asks him feeling shy and exposed at the same time.

"My love. I know because I felt it. You desire to claim your king in your favorite flowerbed. A bed that grows back and doesn't break I think." He said guessing what he would do if he were her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:10 pm

"I...I uhhh.." she blushed from hearing his words and yet, she only hid he r face knowing he was being flushed. However, this made her only looking more shy. However, this made her even giggle again because of it.

"See? As I figure." he said seeing her blush worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:17 pm

"Mistress. You only need to ask and I will command any plant to grow to suit your needs. Please name you favorite thing and we can begin to help you please our master." They say looking at her with a reverence they saw him with. They wanted to help her with her idea and help her find her favorite place in the garden she was queen of.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:22 pm

"T...then can w..we...." she said softly to him and yet, this made her flushed. However, she only sees him blushing as well. Knowing this was something. However, they knew as queen it was fine so why not.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:35 pm

"Yes love what ever how ever you wish." He told her softly in her ear as he held her the alrune and arachnea leave them alone as the queen picked her favorite flowerbed to claim her king. The air was turning sweet as the scents of the plants drive her inst8nct onward. His own were effected and she realized that the blood moon ball was decorated with the more beautiful flowers here. She remembered how the scent flowers drove her wild and he waited for her to pick.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:23 pm

She didn't respond that fast but it only made her blush. He looks to her wondering if she would that Elizabeth just blushed even more. She did look to the roses from before and they were pretty nice. Even the woman noticed. "Does mistress wish for this one? I do say it's a favorite." she said softly to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:51 am