Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 28 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:07 pm

Still she said. And she hasn't told him what she wanted. Maybe she can't was he really that good at pleasuring her? As he pushes his tip against her she whine and pants hard wiggling her hips to make him feel it pulsing and dripping with her desire. He left her unfinished after all and now was teasing her.

He made a loud groan feeling her hips wiggling "as you wish. You still want more then...*takes her hips in his hands* I'll give you * grinds his tip against her to tease her before * my cock!!!* with a powerful thrust and a wet sloppy noise he slammed all the way inside her with the final word. The sudden impact and penetrative made her eyes go wide and she cries out loudly as her cry echoes.

She panted hard to catch her breath but then she let out another loud moan as he thrusts harder. He was a monster inside her again and pulling her into long deep thrusts that nearly break her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:27 am

"Though, you should be a bit more vocal with what you want my dear. I want you to savor this moment. This feeling of pleasure. But tell me what you desire." He said while thrusting his hips, seeing his wife clawing the wall as she was taking every bit. "Even when you cry out in pleasure, your body is shaking under me. You should be more open with what you want with me. But you have to tell me." he said as she was gasping nodding her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:19 am

"Well haa cmon! *she cries out from his cock* say it!" He had told her what he wanted and she was still being silent and not speaking. He thrusts harder and harder "stop holding back. Lose yourself to your desire and satisfy them. Use me how you wish and I'll keep giving you more." He said trying to urge her to be herself and open up to him. As for his desires he wanted her to be happy and talk like she used to. To keep her happy and make her feel good. To help her with anything she needed but she had to tell him.

He had to tell her things too he was never sure what to say or ask, he was afraid she would leave because he went too far or he didn't explain something the right way and confused her ruining the mood. He hides his fears and worries trying to ignore them as he focused of giving her what he guessed she would like.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:02 pm

"H..Huh? But I ahhh!!" She tries to speak to him, diving down into more of the pool of pleasure. Her body was aching even if she knew he wanted to hear it from her. He needed to hear it from her. Even right now, he saw her just shaking just holding her close only when she was shaking wishing for him to just keep ravishing her.

"My dear, if you don't haaa say anything..I'll stop and punish you for it." he warns.

"B..but you....." she winces feeling him suddenly stop but grinds against him, hearing a weak whimper.

"I mean it..tell me..or else.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:48 pm

"It's not fair haa its not fair why did you stop?" She said trying to move to feel more and he held her still so only a few small movements were all she could manage and they just made her want more of him.

"You didn't say. And I warned you. Should I punish you or are you going to fess up." He said keeping his hips still. He was serious and maybe thinking she wanted him to punish her. He didn't want to have to do that. He wanted to ravish her. But if he did punish her he would use umi to do it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:33 pm

She squirms trying to move again only to see her just remain still. He keeps her right where he wanted her, nuzzling against her neck as she was shivering thanks to it. She whines looking flushed but was whimpering trying to grind against him. "My king p..please...d..don't leave me like this. I need it...please...please use me to your hearts desires pleas..please.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:46 am

"OH I shall. But you disobeyed me and didn't name your desire. Maybe I should stop and leave you alone to punish you" he said and she grinds harder panting hard.

"N-no haa no please.. please..just use me.. I don't care how you do it.. I need it.." She said grinding harder and he gave her a sharp spank.

"I warn you again. Your desires matter to me. What you want is as important to me as what I want. But I guess maybe you just want... THIS!!!" He slammed inside pushing all the way inside and penetrated her womb. She cries out in raw lustful pleasure as her king was finally inside. Her hips wiggle to feel more but he spanks her again earning a yelp from her as her hips stop and her legs quiver. He didn't move still all the way inside her burning pulsing cunt and she didn't move knowing he would spank her again if she did.

"Good girl I didn't even need to tell you to stop. Maybe you do deserve this pleasure." He said as he throbbed inside her. She whines gripping what she could wishing so badly for him to move or let her move. His telling her she was a good girl made her pant out then she moans feeling him slowly slide his hips back. His tip moved out if her womb to her pussy until only the tip remained inside her. "I think I'm going to use my powers to break this precious pussy if yours. I just love to keep growing inside you." He said as she felt the tip swell and he slammed in again bigger longer thicker and she moans out louder feeling her womb penetrated by a bigger cock.

His next thrust she looked down and saw his cock glowing with his dark power before slamming inside her once more. She cries out as her pleasure grew out if control and he grew thicker than her thigh to break her as his dark power throbbed inside her. His cock was too much once more and his hips continue to push it deeper as it swelled thicker. Her pleasure only grew even as her pussy and womb stretched out. She took it all moaning heavily in her lust as her king fucked her without any effort.

She let out a loud long moan as he swelled thicker than her thigh and her belly stretched and swelled from his size the dark energy spread through her middle as marks appear in her glowing eyes the skin below her belly button glowed as a dark mark and design appeard resembling her womb. It was stretched too much but felt so good she only moans out worse arching her back as he kisses her neck.

"Mmm just look at how big i am inside you." He said in her ear making her look and her glowing eyes see through her skin to her insides seeing the throbbing swollen cock coated in his dark power and the power spreading inside her womb her sensitivity and pleasure rise as it spreads and her panting got worse. "It feels so good inside your pussy. You're gripping me tight and your womb is begging me to fill it. I can tell. You want my cock and cum so badly you won't even ask for special positions."

He thrusts harder making her throw her head back in a loud groaning moan as her womb was stretched even worse. Panting she whines trying to get used to him but his power made it so she only grew more aroused. The thrusts were pounding her deepest spots regularly slow methodical thrusts as his lips kiss and nip her neck. She felt his fangs teasing her neck then he bites down drinking her blood. She screams out as his bite injected the venom of his fangs into her veins as he feasted on her aroused blood. The taste alone made him swell thicker than her thigh and his thrusts continue as he feeds deeply. He moans drinking her blood and thrusting that her breasts bounce slightly and her hips buck hard from his thrusts. He completely enjoyed this and his only wish was that she beg for her own desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:09 am

Even through all of this, she still was shaking and aching. The pleasure burns through her whole body to make her almost cum suddenly. However, she held it while clawing the wall. All he did was still thrust his hips and made sure she took every one. "T..thank y..you my k..king. Thank you for t..this pleasure. I w..want to be sure you f..feel good. I want to be broken and changed so no m..matter what..I'll be able to meet my husband's n..needs. I want him h..happy...s..so happ-naahhh!!" She winces feeling him smack her rear again while she twitched.

'Such a dirty little queen I have. Though, I know you will. I still wonder of what you desire from me..what you crave every time you see me. You can tell me that can't you?' he teased for her to look down panting slightly from trying to tighten up around him.

"I w..wanna feel m..more..I need m..more. My mind and body are breaking but it f..feels good. Please I just want us t..to be as one.." she panted.

'My queen we already are.....'

"T..then I want you t..to...mmm..ravish me. I w..want to me marked t..to show o..others I'm y...yours. I want to be treated as yours...o..only yours..." she begs to slowly look up while her eyes glowed from the pleasure and the venom running through her veins now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:46 am

He throbbed bigger inside her more of his energy flowed into her as he took his fangs out of her neck and biting into her wrist. Her hand curled as she cries out his lips pulling her skin as her blood flowed from her neck and now her wrist. Her pussy was dripping down his cock hungry for more and close so close to release. He decided she hadn't told him everything and he used his power to summon limbs that wrap around her large over sensitive breasts squeezing and bending them harsh.

The added pleasure made her cum she tried to hold it longer but it was too much and she screams out as he forced her to cum. thats right love cum all you want and if you dont i will make you. We are one and im going tobenjoy breaking you. he said in her mind still sucking her blood from her wrist then biting her arm again in a different place. The limbs he summons extend their tips to show needles and they push into her nipples injecting his venom and dark power into her breasts making them swell larger and burn more sensitive making the rough treatment 3x more powerful to her mind.

She cums violently as she was pounded by his monster cock and her breasts torments by the growing pleasure and sensations.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:29 pm

She twitched thanks to that and yet he was savoring this view. Loving how lost she became thanks to the pleasure that burns through her body. Even now, she was shivering heavily that it made her ache even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:16 pm

The needles empty put then pull away as suckers attach to her nipples and tug hard while little tongues flick and swirl trying to drive her crazy with sensation as he thrusts harder and faster. He groans out heavily as he burns up from seeing her like this and feeling her moving to feel more.

"That's it good girl keep on going have some fun if you want." He said circling his hips to stir her insides even worse. He wasn't holding back and he was savoring every noise and move she made as she writhes in her ecstacy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:24 pm

She shook from the needles but her body was burning hotly now. Elizabeth couldn't' move but she only shivers again. He groans holding her close against his body but saw her just going more and more wishing for him to give her more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:44 pm

He smiled seeing her like this and gave her stronger harsher thrusts. His hands ravish her whole body rubbing everywhere he could reach. He didn't slow down or ease up as her hips move harder and faster. She was taking so much and lost to her lust as her glowing eyes burn brighter as her pleasure grows. His own eyes were burning and he let more of his power flow into her making her wetter and tighter to feel more stretching as his swollen cock didn't ease up.

He knew he was getting serious as his groans reach her ears and she could feel his pleasure as her own and vice versa. They were one again and it was just too hot and wet. He pushes her down harder and lays on her still thrusting away without stopping. He groans out worse as she got even tighter with her own powers effecting him. He was getting g just as sensitive as she was and her hunger was spreading to him. He didn't bite down not yet and his fangs glow with the power coursing through his body.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:46 pm

She was purring happily hearing the noises his made, telling her he was enjoying it. Elizabeth tightens around him as a hiss leaves her. Tightening up to hear even a moan from her king while they were riding out their pleasure. Him taking her as he wished and her begging for that heated ravishing. Even right now, she was aching and burning for more of his touches, his kisses, his bite. Anything to get that heated arousal of pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:18 am

He kisses and kisses with his fangs slowly spreading that glow to her skin as they bite. She felt it sharp and he licked her blood after each bite spreading the magic. She was feeling his hands tease her nipples before twisting them harder and harder. His hips were thrusting harder pushing his swollen throbbing cock deeper stretching her worse. Her womb was aching for his cum and demanding more as she ached and pulsed. As her pleasure grew and her desire for more grew. It was burning them both up. He was burning hotter and thicker focused on giving her everything and it was too good for him. She was too good to him and he thrusts harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:49 pm

She cries out his name, clawing the wall again. However, her body was a mess seeing him just teasing and touching what he can reach. Even playing with her breasts again was enough to make him wanna take her more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:34 pm

She felt him getting closer and thrusting harder as she claws what she can reach. He bites harder drinking more of her blood as his thrusts push him harder inside her. He was panting hard purring and growling in heat as he enjoyed her blood and pussy. He loved to see her in heat like this as he feed deeply on her blood.

Her clawed hands grip his back and held tight as she cries out more heavily and knowing he was close and starting to overheat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:01 am

Knowing her, she would be in total bliss thanks to her king. However, knowing Anthony's power he was dangerous. Knowing what he could do if someone tried a thing with his wife, his queen. NO one would dare without suffering the punishments. She keeps clawing his back only for him to growl against her neck with blood running down to her chest.

"M..My king..p..please..please your-" she twitched feeling him pounding his hips upward only making her lose what she was going to say while crying out again. He seriously was dangerous! Hearing her words, he pulls back panting but grunts quickening them. "M..My king!?"

"Your such a tease. A dangerous lustful tease to me. You think just because of that you'll be spared?" he asked but she only shook feeling his lips against her neck while he keeps thrusting his hips. They were growing stronger that things were being knocked down but she could take it. He knew she can.

"H..Huh? B..but I'm not t..trying to-"

"I know. That's why I'll savor this feeling..this heat. You'll only want me and no other vampire will dare try to lay a finger on you. I already claimed you as my wife....and my mate. So you'll be only thinking of me. Wanting me...begging for me. No other vampire will dare.." He thrusts with each word hearing her cry out. "Take. You. From. Me." he whispered that she quivers feeling her legs becoming jelly. So brutal and yet still so good.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:34 pm

When she couldn't move anymore and was still awake he slowed down but didn't stop. She was dazed and panting hard with glowing eyes. She must have been exhausted but she as still so tight it felt too good to stop. He wanted to prove she was his by breaking her over and over.

He bites her neck again only to taste her blood while he thrusts into her deepest spots. Her pleasure wa burning and he felt it and tasted it in her blood as he licked up the dripping from her neck. It was too good and he swelled worse inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:51 pm

She leans her head back drooling more from the thrusts, his bite, and the hot venom flowing through her veins. He was seriously going harder but he grunts only pinning her to the wall as she was crying out shaking from each time. He was going to break her but she only moans feeling her body accepting it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:08 pm

He continued his rough treatment and thoroughly enjoyed it. His thrusts was endless and his hunger for more was growing. He felt her heat boiling over and burning him as he touched and fed off her. His hands wander across her body and pleasure her worse as the venom spreads further and further.

Her body was soon flooded with it and he stopped feeding but not biting. His bites no longer break her skin as he had fed until she was dazed and couldn't bleed anymore. He had slowly eased his feeding as her blood thinned and at the last bite she shuddered and cums. Now she couldn't stop cumming as each thrust touch and soft sweet bite sent her pleasure to maximum and she couldn't hold back. When she tried her orgasm came anyways stronger than the last.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:47 pm

Even with that, he didn't stop while hearing more of her desired voice just wanting more and more. She already loved this feeling a bit more than she thought that her blood was mixed with his venom to another weak moan slipping past her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:23 pm

He burst heavily making her eyes shoot wide open and her last peal of pleasure echoed off the roof and walls before she fell limp and broken. As his cum pumped I to her he pulled out slowly and her belly was stuffed so full she might pop. Her pussy gaped ont he air soaked in his cum and leaking as she tried to hold it subconsciously. Her mind and body were broken completely and her senses leave her as she slowly recovers.

He panted hard overheated and overrated. Maybe he did over do it but that was what she wanted right? She was limp in his bed her eyes half lidded and dim empty. She was all used up and he was satisfied. His tongue felt his fangs feeling them smaller and he felt her body twitching as her muscles cramp and move involuntarily. He had definitely worked her too hard and tried not to think about hiw much he had hurt her.

He knew she didn't mind but his love for her madehim worry about going too far. He waited next to her for her to recover and slowly she did. Her first sensation she could feel was his warm embrace. The second was her belly pounding as it tried to hold the cum in he womb. The third was her pussy gaping on the air heated and bruised.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:13 pm

He keeps holding her carefully in his arms but this only got him gently petting her head. This made her smile while nuzzling into his chest. Even if he over did it, she didn't seem to mind it. Maybe this power was growing within her thanks to it but at least she's gotten used to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:03 pm

He held her close until she completely recovered and sometimes gently kissed her other times stroking her hair. He really cared for her and he tried to show it. His affection while she recovered was soft and gentle. His touch was cool and soothing to the burning she felt from his powers. Slowly her body processes everything for an hour before her mind returned from the lost daze she was in.

She found she was still snuggling close to him and he was stroking her hair. He let it run through his fingers loving how it felt to his skin and he was making slow lasting strokes to keep his fingers from catching in the strands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:25 am