Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

A Vampire's rule - Page 30 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:00 pm

The rose was thornless and offered in a hand decorated by the petals. It's scent was bewitching and brought to mind dark memories of heated passion.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:57 am

"You alright Elizabeth?" he sees her blink but blush looking to the flowers. The roses were still pretty but seeing them only got her more and more dazed. However, he only flushed red while looking more redder. Though, Anthony only smiled while seeing his wife just being shy again that she was almost able to think and reminding herself of the dark pleasures going through it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:44 am

She went through and smelled every flower type he had in this wonderful garden. It wasn't long before she knew the names and scents of each one and what effect their scents had. Many were medical some were stimulating others for sleeping. Some would strengthen the body and fortify the mind. It was hard to pick hee favorite.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:06 am

She keeps looking around and yet nothing caught her eye. She wonders if something was wrong or was it just her. She sees the others but they were pretty and rather relaxing even now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:28 am

"Love you look like you might have things on your mond" He said to her as he watched her. The others remained silent also watching her. They wanted their queen to be impressed but not sure how to do such a thing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:29 pm

"Ah, I'm sorry. I was thinking is all. I'm sorry. But I am impressed though. Everything I see..it makes me wish to have them all my king." she laughed scratching her cheek with a smile. Though, she didn't mind it even so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:44 pm

As I said everything in here is yours. You may direct it as you wish." He told her kissing her neck and hugging her close. She shivered feeling that and thought about the soft flowerbeds nearby.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:44 pm

"I..I know. You have told me that." she smiled even if he was nuzzling into her neck with a smile.

"Then please...enjoy them to your own hearts desires. They are all yours." Elizabeth blushed hearing his words but she blushed more thanks to it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:59 pm

Hjs lips tease and tug on his feeding spot brining back hit memories of his feeding and she felt hjs fangs teasing her with hjs lips. He wasn't going to show her any mercy if he got serious. Right now he was being patient giving her more pleasure trying to remind her of her idea or help her come up with a new one. He knew she liked this and his hands rub down her waist to her hips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:10 pm

She whines from all this but it only leaves her relaxing in his hold. The kisses and nips just got her hot and it leaves her squirming in his hold blushing again. He really was enjoying this even when Anthony was kissing more on his feeding spot.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:26 pm

So love i want yo claim my queen. Tell me which flowerbed you think is best and I will take you there in any way you wish." He said between kisses as his long tongue licks under her chin. That dangerous wicked tongue made her think of hot pleasures he gave her with it even as it moved down her top and between her breasts rubbing g hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:35 pm

"R..really?" she squeaks but looks seeing the different flowerbed but she was eyeing the one with red roses still. It was pretty but her eyes were focused that Anthony noticed. "Is that one what you wish to have my dear?" he asked but she blushed to slowly nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:02 pm

She felt hi. Scoop her legs in one arm and catch her back in the other making her squeal in surprise. She held on tight wrapping her arms around his neck only to crush his to gue between her breasts as she did. It wasted no time wrapping around one and he walked easily to the one she picked. He guessed this was the one before but wanted her to confirm it. The blood roses were full and their scent was heavy and intoxicating to breathe. She felt her breath leave her as he plopped down still holding her. A scattering of petals wash up in a flurry and gently sprinkle down surrounding them in that hot scent that reminded her of the blood moon ball.

Hjs wicked tongue started to tease one of her nipples as soon as he sat down and her first breath was full of hjs scent and the blood petal roses burning her up inside with need and want.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:05 pm

She shook from the teasing but due to the scent of the petals, it leaves Elizabeth growing hot wanting him to savor her. She did wish to please him too but this felt way too good while whimpering when her nipples were sucked on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:34 pm

He wasn't holding back and she felt him bite her breasts while he was sucking and drink her blood. He was surprised to taste how badly she wanted him and feel how much she was holding back. She didn't have to now and he would prove it to her if he could. While his tongue and mouth tease her his fingers push under her between her legs and rub her harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:00 pm

"M..My king?" she whines trying to speak but he only keeps focused on pleasuring her more, even feeling her body teased just like in between her legs. Already growing wet she whines loving the teasing from her king.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:19 pm

"Yes love? What is it?" He asks as his wicked tongue tugs her breast while squeezing it. He was teasing her making her see it and knowing where he was going to use it next. She knew the falling petals scatter a thick pollen that make both of them hotter and maybe even glitter a bit. He was very hungry for his queen but to hear her speak made him pause.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:55 pm

She twitched from the feeling but she only whines feeling her body taking in the pleasure. Even if he was licking and sucking on her nipple that he was groaning out while squeezing her breasts. Even now, she was whining now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:09 am

He smiles teasing her worse as his tongue flicks her nipples one then the other while his fangs tease her skin. He wasn't taking it easy as his hands started to massage roughly. His hands grip her breasts tight while he teases her nipples and his eyes never leave her. He watched her twist in her pleasure while he teases her and he decided to give her even more when he thought she had enough of his teasing like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:36 am

She twitched from the licking and touches on her breasts and nipples, trying to move back slightly for him to grip her hips pulling her back to him. She yelps but hissed when he latches onto her nipples slurping on them heavily while hearing Elizabeth moaning worse. He seriously was going to really go over but this made her feel more and more aroused towards him. He was already groaning out watching her expressions as she leans her head back already shaking more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:20 pm

Whole his tongue teases and twists her nipples his fingers reachable round her hips and rub her clit. She moans worse as her hips and legs shake feeling him pushing harder against her clit and folds as he teases her worse. He would give her much more she could be sure of that and he was hoping she would enjoy it. He knew he would.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:59 pm

Feeling this, she yelps only to grow more and more heated. Feeling his touches and the rubs on her clit only got Elizabeth more aroused. She was whimpering seeing he was savoring this even pulling on her nipples again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:38 pm

He tugged her nipple as far as it would go before letting it slip and bounce back against her. He smiles and keeping his eyes fixed on hers started to kiss and lick between her breasts then down her body to her navel. She knew what was coming. She could feel that wicked tongue as it teased her navel then moved further down to tease her clit. Any second now and he would ravish her with that tongue again.

He took his time to tease her by playing with her clit and folds with his tongue as hus hands grope and squeeze her breasts. Now hjs tongue was messing with her between her legs and his hands were playing with her breasts. Any second now. She thought it would happen soon and he took his time teasing her a she got wetter and more sensitive. He was waiting for her to beg for his tongue beg for him to eat her out. He could wait or push his tongue inside any second.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:16 am

She shook looking at him but Elizabeth slowly lowers her hand wanting to touch him. However, he only keeps close wondering what she would do before she lowers her fingers to spread herself open for him. She felt so wet but he was seeing her dripping.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:24 pm

Seeing this he smiles and waited. When her folds were parted he gave her a long hot lick against her dripping pussy then pushes his tongue inside. His tongue pulled out then pushed deeper as it rubbed it's thick length against her most sensitive spot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:53 am