Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 19 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:25 pm

She smirked already telling he was getting close but she leans in closer, kissing his lips softly that Eliza was grinding her hips even harder against him. He groans feeling her movements but he started bucking against her having the need of his cock inside of her really tight wet pussy. She whimpers feeling him hold her hips but he only groans rubbing her tongue against his.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:01 am

she shifted her his and he shifted his and they both moan out as he slips inside and her weight pushes him deep. she whines as his penetration slowed and she tried to bounce on him to feel more but he picks her up and pushes her down on his cock making it push all the way inside.

she cries out loudly and he starts to buck his hips while she covers he rmouth to keep quiet and takes her pleasure that ehw as giving her. she didnt want to call too much attention so soon so she tried to be quiet and he seemed to enjoy fucking her hard enough to make it near impossible for her to do so.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:35 pm

He hisses feeling her pussy tightly clamping around his cock, seeing her shaking from how good he felt. His cock was still big inside of her really tight pussy but she only feels him hold her hips down. He wanted her to savor the feeling of his thick cock inside of her. Her hand still remains on her mouth to be quiet but he panted kissing her neck.

She felt his cock push in and pull out while bouncing just a little on his lap. He really felt good inside of her but Elizabeth only whines again when feeling him just start to look even more excited in some way. He seriously was enjoying himself that she was feeling him move her own hips to take him.

"Good girl..just savor your king as much as you like.." he teases still nipping her neck still seeing her lean back feeling him move. She wanted to tell him how good he felt but he only keeps going still feeling the tip hitting her womb opening. Already he got that deep inside of her and she loved it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:48 pm

maybe she didnt speak to keep her noises of pleasure quiet. it must have been hard for her to be holding back with him like this and he groans in her ear and murrs to show her he enjoyed her movements. with her lightly bouncing on his cock he felt she was doing her best and her hand slips down as she gets a new hold on him to keeep bouncing.

anyy passersby would see a man and woman making out and not suspecting what was going on underneath. she was starting to drip badly on his cock and he whispers in her ear. "you feel so good. slick mmm tight and ypur movements make it hard to keep holding back." he said and she whines.

"d-dont say things like that haa its hard enough to mmm hold back like this. oooh but you still feeel too gooood~" she moans out as he bucks his hips only a little as her bounces bring her down on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:15 pm

"But you know it's true. Your not stopping your hips and it seems your only begging for more. You like it don't you?" his lips press against her neck feeling her beating vein of her heart. However, she only whines feeling him kissing her there still moving her hips down to make sure she took every inch of him. She feels him still making her move up and down that she feels him holding her tightly.

"See? Even now your making a wet mess my dear."

"ST..stoooppppp..your embarrassing m..me.." she whispered to him but he chuckled to suddenly force her hips down that she yelps feeling her tighten around him. "!!!"

"Even if your feeling good?" he asked hearing her panting heavily feeling her nipples hard and her pussy dripping.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:02 pm

he was deadly certain she was definitly getting more and more aroused by all this. he picks her up a bit more to his tip to give her a sigle slam using her weight and she bites her lit to not moan out as her bouncing resumed.

"not haa fair. you said discreetly. then you go and surpise me like that after forcing me to take a ahrt small one." she said and panted and moans out feeling his cock gettign wetter and slicker with her juices.

"all is fair in love my sweet. i do love to tease you. maybe i should forgo the pretense and give you more thrusts liek that other one." he said and she whies and moans. it was clear she wanted him to give her more and maybe it didnt matter if it was in a semi public place.

he didnt care where they were. he felt he could take her any place any time and that was soemthing he liked to think about during times like this. his hips push him up into her and his hands push hr down onto him giving her even more pelasure as her pussy takes it and wants even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:11 pm

He panted feeling her pussy dripping even more as he moves, wanting to destroy this teasing pussy of hers that she was panting trying to control herself. Her hips wouldn't stop moving and she didn't seem to care. Everything in her mind was focused on his cock and what he was doing to her. She panted feeling him grip her ass again under her skirt but makes her snap her hips down, hearing a gasp of pleasure. She whines feeling her pussy dripping but he kisses her lips again to stop her from biting the bottom.

"*Breaks the kiss* See? Your a horny little thing aren't you?"

"I'm n..not..only w..when it's you..m.master.." she whispered against his lips but this made Anthony moans as her pussy clams around him again, begging him to fuck her harder. Even if it's risky for her to her voice growing.

"You seriously are dirty.....even right now our a wet mess. Your pussy won't stop trying to eat me.." he growls against her lips but she only keeps slamming her hips down even harder wrapping her arms around his shoulders. He felt way too good and now she couldn't stop her self. That's when he suddenly slams her down to stop her hips making her feel him deep inside of her.

She quivers feeling that to ask why he stopped but he stops her talking to make her feel him. Her body twitches from his cock now throbbing inside of her but hears some royal guards walking by the garden. She was drooling feeling how good he was inside but he keeps her down making it hotter for her that his cock throbs with dark energy that it swells up to bulge her stomach. She widen her eyes feeling the change but he whispered in her ear.

"Don't move..and don't make a sound........" he warns before he keeps bucking his hips up as she covers her mouth with her hand, feeling him thrust into her again. Her pussy takes it well but his balls push up against her slit still throbbing hard inside of her.

'He's bigger...his hot thick cock is growing inside of my pussy. I can feel the tip pushing against my womb but....t..the guards are so close..they might hear my dirty voice if I disobey my master...but it feels so good...' she thought while her moans were muffled thanks to her hand while he keeps bucking up making sure she felt every inch of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:21 pm

the guards pass close by and dont see the since they were around a corner. she worked to keep quiet but his cock keeps growing inside of her. the guards would only get a glance at them from the angle of thier approach and he moves his hips more as they get closer. this was putting more pressure on her and she contains herself.

her pussy and womb were stretched to their limit by his size and she drools around her hand feeling it pushing even more inside of her. the guards were talking about the wedding and about their placement in the ceremony. more wet heavy thrusts and she was losing it. the guards start to pass not noticing anything out of the ordainary
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:28 pm

He sees them walking by while Eliza moans into her hand, feeling his cock pumping more into her as she whimpers. Her hips was still held down as he keeps bucking up harder and harder inside of her that she purrs even loudly feeling him clawing her skin hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:31 pm

the guards pass and soon were out of earshot and he keeps his grip on her and was still bucking hard. "see. no one will catch us." he said as he only bucks harder. he loved seeing her like this and was thrusting harder and fasster
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:59 pm

She whines behind her hand but sees him still bucking harder and harder that his swollen cock threatens to cum hard inside of her. Eliza whimpers feeling this but she was growing more excited that he pulls her close still thrusting his hips up that she yelps feeling his cock swelling up even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:06 pm

he was throbbing dangerously as he thrusts more inside of her his heat was building and he was losing it as she took him fully. he burst inside with a loud shout and a heavy moan flooding hr with his cum and over stuffing her as it spilled out.

more of his dark power surfaces and he panted and kisses her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:45 pm

"It's c..cumming. Your hot thick cock is filling my pussy with hot semen..." she twitches drooling from how much it flows into her. However, she whimpers feeling him still nipping and kissing her neck that she felt his darker power burning into her skin while he hugs her tight.

"*Kissing her more* So cute....but your just swallowing every drop.."

"S..sorry master. You just feel s..so good. My naughty pussy feels so full." she whimpers against his lips that he grips her hair to make her hiss, feeling his kisses against her neck again. Even if he's fully inside of her, he loved this heated moment.

"So naughty....I know you love your king's heated desire right?" he sees her remain silent to nod, purring loudly for him to know he did. All Anthony did was smile, biting her neck wanting to mark her even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:58 am

he groans and keeps moving inside of her. his kisses and nips leave marks on her skin and the bites didnt draw her blood only giving her like nips. his hips puch and thrust more not stopping and she clings to him trying not to be too loud. she was loving this and biting her lip to keep quiet while she clings to him tightly.

her nails scratch and scrape his skin as she tried to hold him and she keeps gripping him and making sure she stayed upright.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:13 pm

"What's wrong, love? Already losing it from how good I feel inside of you?" he said this against her throat while leaving kisses to her skin. Soft groans and purrs escape Elizabeth's lips leaning her head back for him to do whatever he wanted to her. It felt way too good for her to stop him. Feeling her body relaxing, he grips her ass again to start thrusting up again but slower so she took him deep.

She gasped from the feeling but he deeply growls loving how wet she became that he sees her hugging him tight. His fingers squeezing what they could grab while she was shivering from how good her fiancee treated her.

"*Whines loudly but feels him still moving*"

"Mmmmm such a sweet girl you are." he teases.

"S....sorry master.." she whispered but gasps when feeling his tip hitting her womb again. He must have gotten bigger inside of her that she gasps out feeling him thrust her hips down to take him again. Her moans were growing loud but she covers her mouth to stay silent. Eyes roll in the back of her head while he takes what he wanted.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:52 am

she must have been hanging on mentally by a thread to react so strongly. he was careful to make it look innocent enough but underneath he was going at it hard and driving himself as deep into her as he could fit. he slams her down on his cock and bucks his hips up into her at the same time giving her more and more of his thrusts and he groans out feeling ehr clinging to him and still wanting more of him as her eyes roll and she drools a bit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:22 am

"What's this? Is my little pet trying to disobey her love? Hold on?" he teases still pounding away that she gasps feeling his hips pounding away but a weak moan escapes her lips again feeling him punishing her. She was clawing his back drooling a little more of how rough he was being but he already was wanting to hear and see even more. "Your pussy is so wet....your already drooling for me.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:40 pm

"cmon love have you lost it so completely you cant talk?" he asks thrusting harder. he was overstuffing her now and under her dress his hands grip her thighs tugging her down much harder. she felt her womb pierced and stretched as he took her fully.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:54 pm

She cries out suddenly but he covers her mouth feeling her shaking with eyes glowing from her lust. He seriously was destroying her pussy but her womb was tightening around his cock wanting him to wreck her. She whimpers slamming her hips down but he quickens his thrusts before slamming her down all on him feeling her squirting hard on his lap. Her body twitched feeling her violent orgasm but she feels him holding her but throbs inside of her.

"You came...no fair, I never had the chance to cum yet.." He growls gripping her hair but pulls out hearing a yelp and gets Elizabeth on her knees. His cock was well but still swollen. He was pulsing with cum and his dark energy while looking at her. Pushing her face against his wet cock.

"You're going to be a good little pet..and make me cum. Or else I won't fuck you again. So....what will you do." He growls but she panted having her tongue hanging to lick against him but starts kissing it. Her pussy was still cumming in the grass while purring with his growls.

"Good girl....." he whispered seeing her licking and kissing his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:04 pm

he watched her licking and kissing his cock and he rubbed it hard. she was doing good so far and he didnt see a need to instruct her for several minutes. she could taste his dark power and she wanted more of it inside of her as it flows down her tongue to her belly and radiates through her body. her glazed eyes glow with her lust and his dark power mixing.

it made her pussy hungrier for him and made her want his cum. her glowing eyes loook up at him as she kisses his tip getting a single drop of his power. like when he first injected his power into her pussy she gasps and orgasms again. she took to kissing and licking harder more heavily as she wanted to suck out his cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:15 pm

He sees her shaking where she sat, panting loudly like a hungry kitten that he pets her head to see her reaching but he looks at her. Both hands reach to hold his cock but slowly pushes it into her mouth to suck him off. He growls pushing her head down while she slurps loudly on it wanting to have him take her again and again no matter what she says.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:26 pm

she sucked ahrd slurping noisily and she earns his groans and heavy pants of pelasure. she worked harder trying ot suck him dry and several minutes later after she had him down her throat a few times he burst. she gulps down his cum slurping and sucking it up beore gulping it downa ndpanting heavily.

then she turns around and wiggles her hips "haa again master. give me more. i want more of your cum but this time in my pussy. murrooww please master give your queen more of her medicine." she said in in a lost heat spreadding her pussy open for him and spilling more of her jiuces down her legs. it was red with want and need her pussy was wet and ripe ready for anything he could give her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:45 pm

He panted still stroking himself seeing his love to be already a dripping mess. Elizabeth really has lost to the pleasure that he was stroking himself even more making her whimper. She keeps showing herself to him wanting him inside of her already. "Such a cute little finacee of mine."

"C..come on master, please..push inside of me. I want it again....." she keeps opening herself for him but he sees her making a mess of her skirt since it's damp and dirty from her love juices and the grass around them here. He growls walking over to rub against her pussy, hearing her whimper and shaking. He was teasing her now to make her purr and whines sadly since he didn't push in yet.

"I..Inside..push it inside.." she begs again.

"Such a dirty woman you are..already begging for me to fuck you again and again right? You'll let me have that pleasure right?" he hissed gripping her shirt that he almost made her breast come out from the bra. She whines almost losing her balance but was still shaking feeling his hot cock rubbing against her.

"Y..Yes.....I want it..p..please.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:52 pm

he slammed inside earning a sharp yelp from her then a groan as he thrusts hard and fast. he groans out more and more as her groans turn to hot moans. he was fucking her harder and faster than before and she noticed the difference.

wet hot slaps deep heavy groans and he was pulling nearly all the way out and slamming all the way inside. he was definitly going alot more wild than before mussing her dress and ripping her top a bit as her breast popped out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:31 pm

She moans out drooling from his rough thrusts but Elizabeth gasped feeling her breasts out in the open. She feels him push er against the green vine like wall lifting one of her legs while fucking her worse. She hangs her tongue out moaning lust a little slutty pet as her pussy drips down her leg into the grass. He groans loving her wet pussy but didn't slow down as she cries out looking up.

"*panting*"

Her pussy just kept sucking him in but he only forces her hips back, still slamming harder and harder into her that she lustfully moans out feeling one hand grip her breast as he takes her. "Ahhh, my dirty pussy is ge..getting fuck again. Were doing this out h..here where someone m..might haaa hear and see us..hhhhaa but it feels so good...I don't even care. Please m..master m..more...keep giving me more." she begs feeling him moving harder but her wetness spills down to the grass again hearing his groans and hisses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:17 am