Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 17 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:26 pm

"That's what I..I'm here for my love ahhh I want you to feel good from me so please keep going. Thrust your cock deeper inside of me till you fill me up with your cum." she keeps bucking her hips but he knew the more she was teasing, the more he'll end up breaking her. It's already hot enough that she was acting like this.

The suckers and limbs didn't stop touching her but that made him feel even more excited that it was causing him to groan in pleasure. He seriously was loving every second that it made him moan again. Knowing the burning sensation of her insides were effecting his cock to want even more of her. She whimpers feeling her breasts pulled but he keeps slamming his cock deeper that she was looking more excited while drooling.

"Such a naughty pet. Why won't you behave? Wanting to take my cock like your a hungry slut or something.." he growls still clawing at her skin while moving inside of her. He keeps bucking more that she lowers her head whimpering into the pillow.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:47 pm

he groans and bucks sharper with his hips and the limbs start to get unstable.

"haa damn im about to burst." he said panting abit and thrusting more trying to give her as much as he could before he filled her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:26 pm

Knowing he was close, she was bucking her hips back for his hot seed to fill her up. Moaning out in a light tone, Elizabeth was twitching trying to thrust her hips harder and harder against his own while he groans feeling her moving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:57 pm

he burst heavily inside of her and groans heavily form it. her belly was stuffed and he panted heavily slowin down and twitching. he wanted to keep going but he was starting to stblize. it was now in her hands to keep going or stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:22 pm

She panted feeling him slowing down to stop, making Elizabeth just whines to buck her hips back against him. Her hips pushes back hard against him but feels his cock getting pushed in deeper and deeper. She moans feeling his cock throb but he groans gripping her hips while she was moving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:24 am

he smiles and bucks up against her as she moves much more harder and faster. he liked the pace she set and he throbbed more inside of her as she pushes back against his thrusts moaning out. he groans heavily and panted a bit as she takes the lead and pushes harder and faster against him as he groans and bucks his hips at her pace pushing as deep as he could.

her vigor was interesting and he reaches to fondle her breasts moving with her and leaning over her. his hands gripped and squeezed her breasts from the bottom and then his palms cover her nipples to girp tighter as they thrust against eachother. she moans out more from the extra attention and she purrs wanting more of his touch and more of his strength to thrust into her.

she didnt want this to stop and he loved how she was savoring their time together. her pussy and womb swallowed his whole cock as she moved and he groans out in amazement at how good she felt and how intense she was moving.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:57 pm

She whines feeling him still moving with her even if she's taken the lead, feeling her place clenching around him tightly. Elizabeth wanted Anthony to feel as good as possible while she feels her breasts rubbed again. He really was making sure she was taking him in deeply before circling her hips even more while keeping her hips down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:11 am

he groans out as his throbbing cock swirls around inside of her. she felt his tip stretch her badly as she circles her hips and she feels her deepest spots pushed open hard. he thought his cock was going to melt or explode from her movements and noises and he moans out keeping his hips still as she changed her pace to circle her hips and keep him inside.

she loved to feel him throb inside of her and he was working hard to keep his hips in time with hers. he was savoring every monent and it was hard for him making it special for the both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:59 am

"What's wrong l..love? Already melting thanks to my tight pussy? I figure my master would love it..a..anything for him to feel pleasure." she whines feeling him throb inside of her again, her hips still circling around even slower that he hisses gripping her hips. Elizabeth was a dangerous woman indeed but he loved the danger. Seeing her moving and bucking back as if she was trying to milk him of everything.

Even with her constantly moaning and moving, this leaves her own body open for more. She didn't stop moving her own hips but making sure he felt her more that she clenches around his length hearing him grunt. She begins slamming her hips down onto his lap feeling him go even deeper into her while feeling her wetness spilling out just a little. She only moves some of her hair out of the way, looking down to feel his own length pushing in deep or slowly while hearing his groans changing into moans while moving harder. He held her close that she blushes feeling his hands resting on her waist.

"You okay still my love?" she asked but keeps moving her hips that he grips her waist holding her where she was. Already feeling pleasure just made him feel her moving again while leaning her head back moaning softly for him to hear.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:54 am

"haa immmm grr im fine. your so good its hard to keep pace. i wanna fuck you." he said keeping himself restrained to her pace and movements. her open body feltvlike an invitation and he pulls her hips back sharply into a thrust before gripping her hips tight and doing it again.

the first one surprised her a bit stabbing her with pleasure. she moans badly from that buut the next she was prepared for and she savored it she could tastte his pleasure as he was boiling over with it and he was throbbing insideof her wanting badly to beak her but only after she had her fill of the lead.

he liked having her lead sometimes and this was a good one as she has her way with him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:46 pm

"You just feel way too good and my hips won't stop bucking. Just wanting to take you over and over again till your full of my hot cum." he panted feeling her suddenly stop moving that he groans feeling her circling her hips into his lap. His cock was still pushed in deep that he panted reaching to hold her breasts in his hands.

"G..geez master, dose my body feel that good to you?" she asked feeling him squeezing her breasts pretty tightly that he was panting resting his forehead onto her back.

"It dose. You feel amazing, it's like my cock is melting inside of you. I wanna fuck you so much.." he begs but she smiled reaching with her hands to hold them while still making him feel good. However, She was already circling her hips again that Elizabeth was whimpering loving how big he was getting even deeper inside of her.

"My love is already lost in pleasure. You can't even speak to me can you?" she teases to start moving her hips even slower that he groans with a hiss feeling her tormenting him with slower bucks.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:47 am

"haa i can speak haa but its hard to restrain myeself when i talk." he said as his hips buck a little more stepping up the pace
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:02 pm

"Then just relax. I don't mind giving more to help you out." she winks before moving again, hearing his groans growing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:13 am

"thats the thing... haa if i mmm relax. ill just snap and not beable to ease up." he said panting and hissing as she grinds more and loves how he was thinking about possible outcomes.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:01 pm

"Hmm? And what's stopping you for that? I mean, you said you feel good right master? So...maybe this is me knowing you like it?" she asked still moving her hips while purring even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:42 pm

" i to like it, maybe too much." he siad and she leans close and purrs in his ear.

"i meant why dont you snap and give it all to me." she said and she slows her hips and pushes him in as deep as she could take him. "i want more of you my love. push it in hard and ast go wild." she said teasing and temting him but it worked.

his hips snap up into her and then start a heavy vigorous pace making her gasp and moan out in happiness as he bucks his hips hard and pushes in and out
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:45 pm

She yells out in pleasure feeling this but her pussy was clamping around his cock even harder while he leans back. Feeling her like this was too good and he just moans bucking his hips against her hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:50 pm

"haa keep going mmm i want more give me more." she begs of him as she bucks her hips againts this powerful thrusts. driving him deeper into her as she clenches down to make him feel all she could. she was loving this and she knew he was feeling everythign she did becaus ehe groans out and bucks his hips harder.

"haaa grrrrrr mmmmm so tight haaa youre squeezing me so tight and moving so hard. this is mmmmmrrrr really amazing." he manages to say to her his words mixed with heavy groans and moans as she and he both slam their hips hard into each other to show their love for one another. she moans out more as she takes his thrusts and moves more into them to feel as much as she can. he was going a tit really seriously and she was feeling him throbbing deep inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:24 pm

"Then keep going. Let my b..body make you feel good my love. I want to give you e..everything." Elizabeth kept slamming her hips down harder and harder, feeling her pussy dripping even more on his lap. He felt so amazing inside of her that she was panting, leaning her head back while moaning out her desire. Feeling him just going all out made him growl out clawing her rear to slam up into her. She screams out drooling as his tip was pushing through her womb opening. Groaning out, she feels his hips moving to make her bounce just like the rest of her body.

"Haaaa s..so rough. Your being really rough with me Master. It feels too good!" she cries out leaning back. "My poor pussy is being beaten up by your naughty hard cock!" she whines.

"Then it's your fault. Being a naughty fiancee of mine. Making me want to break you over and over till your over filled with my cum." he said still making her take every inch of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:23 pm

the cloud covering the moon left bathing them both in moonlight as she cries out in a heated release and he burst inside of her. she was stuffed and growls at him as her body gulps down his cum and the moon shows him and her in their most heated state for eachother. the shadow of his powers were in his features and her pleasure eas exposed byt he moon buring the image into their minds as his hips slam harder and faster.

they had both just cum making this too sensitive for both of them and she cries out as his relentless hips continue to give her everything he had. his cock was pounding her cum stuffed womb throbbing and swelling upup inside of her even fuller than before straining her body to take him. he was almost completely lost to his darker lusts and he was only just restraining his powers to keep this between him and her with their bodies.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:39 pm

Feeling how rough and hard he went with her, Eliza didn't seem to mind. The burning desires between them was growing stronger and stronger by the passing second. His hands tightening on her waist still having her move down with his upward thrusts. She leans her head back hearing the wet noises coming from her own body while he grunts pushing into her.

"My k..king it feels good. Way too good, your thrusting so deep into my overstuffed pussy. Please I want more of your love. Keep filling me up." she begs of him still moving her hips down to meet with his movements that he panted still moving while her body was soaked in sweat and him already clawing her skin while she cries out in pleasure for him. Anthony kept moving harder and harder that he felt her tightening around his length before she screams out again. She grips the pillow gasping in heated pleasure that she begins whining from how her hole was getting abused by his movements and yet she loved it. Eliza even bends over him that he latches onto her nipples pulling on them with his lips while she keeps moving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:10 am

he ssucks hard and swirls his tongue around her nipple as his hips go wild inside of her. she was begging for more and he gave her more. he loved how she was moving and she was going a tit as hard as he was. her own desires were boiling inside of her and he throbbed hard and thick. she was taking everything he gave her gobbling up his lust and love like she couldnt get enough and he loved that about her. he slurps her nipple and his mouth latches to her other breast to suck even harder as his hips jackhammer up into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:56 pm

She didn't slow her hips down still slamming down for his cock to push into her deeper and deeper. Eliza cries out blushing hard that she hisses feeling his hands quickly claw her rear. It felt good having her this way that his fangs were poking her nipples as she moans out loudly for him to hear.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:11 am

he was gangerously close to biting ehr and she felt his mouth fixated on her felsh as he sucked and slurped. he could bite and suck her blood. he was curious to see how she would react to it. e could but he was loving her rough pace. she was giving him so much leasure it was too ahrd to descxribe and he coul only respond by thrusing harder and faster going as musha s he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:27 pm

She didn't stop or slow down her hips, still quickly moving harder and harder that she was crying out. Her fangs open but she only shivers feeling her hips. Her breasts were bouncing feeling his thrusts getting harder and harder that she was whimpering feeling his length throbbing inside of her. The wetness dripping all over his cock that she purrs moving her hands up to rest against his head to lean over him. His face blushes red seeing her breasts swinging under him while she gasps slamming her hips down hearing the wet clasp against his skin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:52 am