Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 24 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:42 pm

She smiled even from that but this was nice. She was happily just nibbling his bottom lip but gives more kisses to show how happy she was even so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 24 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:53 pm

When she was distracted with giving him kisses his hands grip her thighs a little feeling her shiver to his touch. His hand rubs up to her rear and grips tight as she shivers more blushing worse. He kisses her lips more rubbing with his hands as he teases her worse. He loved her so much it was nearly impossible for him to prevent himself from teasing her.

"I am proud of you." He said as she broke the kisses to catch her breath. He kisses her again hearing a whine of need and want leave her. We're his kisses really that good or were his hands a better tease than he thought they would be? "You are the best healer the top of our class and your powers are just so useful and... you share my feeling for you." He meant those words and he gave her rear several tight squeezes as he kisses her lips again. He was so mean to tease her like this while they were resting especially since her hunger for him had gotten to the point she claimed him in his sleep before this. The only thing stopping him from such a thing was she usually woke much faster than he did in such cases.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:31 pm

She blinks from this and yet, this made her happier now. However, this made her smiling while looking to him. Hearing those words made her happier now. However, she was giggling to kissing all over his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:02 am

"If this keeps up we might miss an alert" he said as he laughed from her lips tickling his face. She shakes her head.

"OH no we won't. If an alert comes I know you will get up and go after it before we get the alarm. You are always so aware of things. It's not fair." She said and he rubbed up her back.

"It's not like you think. It's like everything is poking me in the brain. The only thing that eases the pressure is loving you and being one with you." He told her and he meant it it was hard to explain.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:08 am

"See? it works then." she giggled seeing him sigh but pets his head. However, she was precious even so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:53 am

May I ask why you feel so strong about me? " He asks and she gulped. He never asked that before and she didn't know where to begin. It wasn't that he was doubting her he just wished to know what it was. She kisses him softly in the lips and decided to tell him while kissing him and teasing him.

"Well *kisses his neck* you probably don't remember "kisses the other side of his neck making him shiver and break put in goosebumps* when I was small there was a hollow attack where I was sleeping... *kisses his chest blushing worse* and A crazy boy stood between me and it. *she slides down his body kissing as she went* he used his raw energy to push it away and accidentally killed it *she kisses his navel seeing him burning red her hands trail down to feel his reaction to her teases it was hard* and I swore I would make him mine" she said hearing him groan as she touched and kissed him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:00 pm

"W..wait a little.." he twitches feeling more kisses but he sits up seeing her now in between his legs now kissing his cock slowly with her lips blushing.

"It's true. Ever since then, I been wishing to find a way to thank him for saving my life..and be sure he never leaves me. I wanted to know who he was...but.....it's been a long time...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:14 pm

He panted hard watching and feeling what she was doing. He throbbed worse as she continued to kiss and stroke him. "And then after he was taken away from me I find him." She said giving him a lick it throbbed against her tongue because of her and she watched as he finally understood her story. It was him. He remembered now and remembered how he was chased and ran into the hollow about to eat a girl. He remembered and she did as she pleased as he groans out.

"I remember you mean it was me." He said as she nodded and did as she wanted to show him her love because she loved him he had saved her and loved her in return hjs throbbing was proof of that.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:18 pm

"Yep. You finally remembered." she teased giving more kisses to this dangerous yet addicting cock of his. Osaki only sits up but she gives the tip a kiss to look up at him. "So..now that I finally found you, I'm so happy I made you mine...I wanted to and I'm happy. So..now I have to find ways to thank you for it..thank you for saving my life...." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:41 pm

"You should know I accept anything you wish to give." He said embarrassed that he forgot and worse embarrassed that she had him where she wanted him and all he could do was hold his desires back out or curiosity for her idea and her desire. "S-so what were you thinking of... to repay me I mean. I bet since it's from you it will be special." He asks not expecting her to tell him with words but show him with actions. "You better not hold back." He warned as sh3 hears his words and feels hjs desire and curiosity behind them. He was very interested and wanted to see and know more. More about her and he wanted to see where she would take this pleasurable moment as he throbbed against her lips
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:38 pm

"I won't but...where should I give you your gift. I want you to be sure you...enjoy it." she winks seeing him blush slightly. Seems she was already effecting him that it made her giggle seeing him cute.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:41 pm

"I want you to decide. It's more special that way." He told her and she giggles again as he blushed. He was doing hjs best to be cute and play along with teasing and clever words. He wanted her to choose for her pleasure and yet she was telling him to pick. He didn't know what to pick there were so many options.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:25 pm

"...." she only blinks to blush slightly, looking to her and yet, this made her really curious about something. In a way, she wanted to make a choice in some way but nothing came to mind yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:03 pm

He thought she had a good start and hoped she wouldn't stop jsut to talk. He smiles and let's her decide while he thinks k about what he can do to repay her efforts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:01 am

Thinking about it, she only smiled to him. "Well, since this is a common thought to me..how about I just stop talking and go ahead with showing you how much I love you..." she whispered only to smile leaning in close kissing his lips. He was already flushed and it leaves him feeling more and more pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:38 am

His eyes got wide in surprise for a moment then close as he kisses her in return. He leans into her as they kiss and they rock back and forth pressing close to one another. She felt his lips start to burn and his face burned red as she kissed him like never before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:08 am

Osaki only wanted more kisses from him that she slowly shivers feeling his hands on her waist. He really was something else and it leaves her feeling more and more excited now. Even when he was deepening the kiss she shivers loving it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:39 am

He was getting lost to her kisses and trying to return them. He didn't know that his kisses were what she wanted and his hands move up and down her back as he pushes his tongue against hers. He pushed a bit more and savored every moment feeling her shiver under his touch. She felt him heating up and focusing on kissing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:33 pm

"You r..really are ama..amazing love. So amazing.." she panted softly against his lips that even now she felt happier now. The feeling of pleasure burns through her that she kisses his lips while he returns the kiss back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:58 pm

"You're still burning up. Are you sure kisses are enough? Don't you want something more?" He asks between heated kisses. He was seriously focused on her and didn't notice what being close to her had done to his lower half. She noticed, it was poking her and she had been feeling it since she told him what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:57 pm

"I do wish for more..it's hard not to when it comes to you." she pouts even when sitting close to him and yet Hayate was precious to Osaki. She even begins kissing against his neck wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:04 pm

While she kisses his neck he kisses in heat as his hands explore her body. It wasn't fair that he knew all her weak spots and his hands found them and rubbed slowly to give her more of his heat. Maybe he was mean to tease her like that but he wanted her to enjoy herself. He savored every sweet kiss she gave his neck even as his hands made her burn hotter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:09 pm

She shivers from that but only held his hands to look down at him. Her slit was wet and wanting him all over again that she begins lifting up his hands to rub and squeeze her breasts feeling how he cups them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:35 pm

His palms press harder against her breasts as he held them in his tight grip. His kisses get more heated and forceful as he presses closer. He didn't expect her to move him herself and he liked it. He loved her breasts and feeling them in his hands made him throb between his legs way worse than he was.

"OH? You want me there huh?" He asks feeling her nipples as he rubbed her breasts harder. Maybe he could tease her and get more out of her. His lips were still messing with he neck as he sa or's how good her breasts feel in his hands. He was careful as he took his time to feel their shape and how they moved in his hands. He was getting way hotter and she knew it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:41 pm

She whines nodding her head in hopes he would, seeing Hayate even moving to tease them. His hands squeeze and rub the breasts getting a weak shiver from her. She even whines grinding into his lap in hopes of him just doing anything with her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:46 am