Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

new soul society for new students.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

new soul society for new students. - Page 23 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:07 am

When she woke up her hunger for his love was grown out of control. She panted hard breathing his scent and that made it worse for her. His arm was better as she checked it and she licked then sucked his fingers wanting him to touch her. When he didn't wake her hunger grew more savage and she needed him even worse. She whines taking his hand and rubbing her body with it starting at her neck making her shiver then down to her chest. Soon she was pushing his wet fingers into her hungry hole and moved it. His fingers felt so good and her desire made her cum quickly only to feel like she had rubbed herself not him rubbing her and her desire only grew. His fingers weren't enough. Panting hard with a whine she bent low and in her blind pleasure pulled put his cock and started sucking and pumping with her hand to make it swell for her.

He stirred a little and didn't wake she didn't care she needed him so badly. She sucked more feeling it swell in her mouth and her hand as her eyes roll back in her head. It tasted so good for some reason and she sucked harder and harder till she choked on how thick it was. Then it burst filling her mouth and throat with hot cum. She came again and swallowed it sucking him dry and it only made her want more.

It throbbed like it always did and he let out a sleepy groan still not awake. Panting hard she sat up and settled over him she she'd her cumsoaked bottoms and grins her hungry pussy on his throbbing cock just a little at first then she pushed it inside with a cry of lust. She bounced hard loving his cock inside her and biting her lip to keep quiet. It was too good and she whines as she felt hotter and bounced on his cock needing him to cum inside her. She couldn't believe she was doing this and it felt too good to stop.

He burst again and she fell Panting in his chest. It still wasn't enough and she whines still moving her hips as she kisses his neck wishing he would wake and fuck her with his strength. Maybe if he was awake he could help her release her lust faster. He stirred again as she let out a weak cry of need and his eyes slowly open. He gasped and groans seeing her bouncing again and feeling the pleasure she made him feel in his sleep. He had thought he was dreaming but then she felt him throb harder and thicker that she cries out cumming again.

"O-osaki? Sssss what are?" She looked at him and was happier seeing him awake and his cock was bigger more like she was used to and it felt even better.

"I'm sorry love I needed it so bad please don't make me stop please give me more" she begged slamming her hips harder as she holds her breast tight in her hand and sucks her nipple to feel more. "I can't help it I woke up and needed tpu so bad." She said and he grabbed her hips and thrutsr up into her. He was just waking up so his muscles were sluggish but he was still strong and it made her pussy sting as their hips meet. She didn't stop and she cries out in pleasure taking him even deeper and squeezing him tight wanting him to cum inside her until she was filled up or broken.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

new soul society for new students. - Page 23 Empty Re: new soul society for new students.

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:26 pm

"I'm sorry for w...waking you. I Just.." she tries to speak but he only panted feeling her tightening up around him. Even now, she was looking aroused still squeezing and rubbing her breasts in her hands while bouncing on his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:40 pm

His groans of pleasure only make her more aroused as she bounces harder and faster. He swelled even more inside her tightening pussy as her pleasure was clearly felt by him. He throbbed wors inside her and his hips buck in reflex from too much pleasure. He couldn't sit still even as he watches her play with her own body for more. He loved to see her like this and to have her just as he woke up was very arousing for him. It made him thicker and harder as he got closer to release.

He burst without warning and she didn't stop even as her pussy leaked from how hard she was bouncing. It didn't matter because he could keep going and was still hard inside her. He groans out worse and grips the bed as she ravished him. It was too good for him and he just panted out "haa keep going. This feels too good you look so hot like this love." He said burning worse and bucking his hips on his own to make her feel even more. She loved it and squeezes herself harder trying to keep them from bouncing too hard even as she brings one of her nipples to her lips to slurp it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:25 pm

She whines still thrusting her hips down but even now this felt too good. "T..trust me, I'm not going to. I missed being this close to you. I have to feel more of you again.." Osaki only keeps sucking on her nipples in front of him, her hips bouncing while hearing his own groans of pleasure. She loved doing this for him because she knew he felt good.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:54 pm

Watching he play with herself was especially arousing for him and he throbbed worse inside her as he bucks his hips. He reaches to hold her hips and gripped tight feeling her movements getting stronger. He burned worse seeing her getting into it and seriously burning from her self pleasure. She felt him throbbing uncontrollably as he got closer. She notices and giggled knowing that he would give her lots of his cum when he cums again.

His hips buck and thrust even harder and she throws her head back moaning louder since she didn't have to be quiet anymore. Not worried about waking him she let her voice go so he could hear her and he was burning worse as he burned hotter. His groans were long and deep like growls but words like "yes" and "good" and even "more" mere mixed in as he tried to express just how much pleasure she was giving him. She knew he was having trouble forming words and his mind was foggy and lost. She had him good and he was thoroughly enjoying her just as much as she enjoyed him.

His hands slip to her thighs as her thrusts got sharper and his nails scrap her scratching her skin on accident. He tried to apologize but she only got tighter and wetter. Did she like it rough? He always tried to be gentle unless he was out of control and slamming her full force but he never drew blood except the first time. She was about as tight as her first and it was milking him roughly wanting more of his thrusts and cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:42 pm

Osaki couldn't control her voice but feels so fully and heavy from this. The pleasure aching through her that it leaves her heated while he keeps on teasing and tempting her. Knowing her mind was growing heated thanks to this. He even leans in to kiss her chest while she cries out holding onto him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:30 am

Her nails dig into his back as she grios him tighter keeping him closer as he thrusts harder and faster. Wet slurping noises reach their ears as her pussy was cumming. He was soaked in her cum and only thrusting more. He groans worse as her aching and need for more was getting exactly what she needed. His hands move up her back one resting on her waist the othe between her shoulders and he held her close too. He gripped tight as her hips went wild in her lust and he groans out. She moved with him and he thrusts harder groaning out from how much better this felt.

She was free to move a she wished and she slammed her hips down on his thrusts stabbing her womb with his cock wanting it to fill her up with his cum. It was too good. It throbbed inside pounding against her deepest places he was feeling so good and she could tell because he was throbbing so much. He groans heavily in his pleasure and wished to give her more and wished she would give him more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:44 pm

"H..Hey be careful love, I might-" he tries to warn her but Osaki moans still thrusting down hard. She wanted him to break her, her pussy and womb. She can heal because right now she needed this. She needed him so badly it was aching in need.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:56 pm

He burst heavily inside her as she cried out feelingnhis cum pump into her. Her hips slow quivering but didn't stop. He came so much that she leaked his cum along a mess. She didn't mean to and whines feeling it slippingpit of her poor beaten pussy. She didn't stop wanting more even as she had cum and was extremely sensitive as a result.

"Don't you haa dare stop I'm not done yet." She said panting f hard and still bouncing. She had both hands on his chest keeping her balance as she keeps slamming her hips down making a worse mess. He hadn't known she needed it this bad and he groans out throbbing thicker and harder.

"Grrr I won't haa just I warned you. If we aren't careful I won't be able to hold back." He said and she panted harder she didn't want him to hold back it felt this good and he was holding back. She didn't say how she felt or what she wanted she just took him deeper inside her and thrusts as hard as she can. He groans out matching her and holding on tight as he tried to keep his focus.

He was about to snap and she could tell. He was growling under his words and his husky voice was making her want him to let loose. They didn't have to worry about his power going out of control like in the soul society and it was spiking to its limits even as she cries out feeling the sting inside her growing into a heavy ache.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:14 am

"You don't have to hold back. I want this. I missed you ravishing me with all your power. You know I can heal if it gets me broken. I'll just get fixed up mmmmmmm so you can break my womb and pussy again. and again. And a..ahhh again." she even stops grinding harder into his lap that his cock swells making her whimper.

"E..easy Osaki your...t...tightening up around me..." he groans gripping her thighs but she keeps going while moving his hands to rest on her breasts.

"C..come on Hayate. Don't h..hold back..make me yours...make me yours over and over..I want this strong meaty cock of yours ramming into my womb. I want you to break me." she begs before starting again, snapping her hips down hearing the wet claps of skin as he hisses feeling her pleasuring herself on his massive cock.

"It's tight haaa and wet for you Hayate. It's aching for you t..to....have your fill...please..please let me have that need again. That heat..that power. Use all of it on me..make me scream and moan your name all night...I beg of you.." she whimpers only to bring one of his hands up to kiss his fingers while moaning pleasuring herself on his lap while he gasps feeling her body just molding into his cock even more. With him swelling up again, he was trying not to break her too soon but the way she's tempting him and riding him. That was hard to sorta do.

"O..Oksai..." he warns but he moans feeling her quickening her hips making such cute noises he always loved.

"Hayate..c.come on..mmmm..b...breed me...b...b..breed my needy wet hot and t..tight pussy. Breed me. Breed me. Breed me. Ple..please..." she panted begging that she was circling her hips slowly taking him in slowly as her inner walls were squeezing and hugging his cock just right. Another heated groan was heard from him as she did it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:04 pm

She felt his hands grip tighter in heat and pleasure leaving bruises on her breasts and she keeps his hands in place still taking him full force. Her desires were laid bare and he thrusts more and grips tighter hearing and understanding. He didn't know she had been this hungry and if he did he would have acted sooner. He felt her love for him as she slams herself as hard as she could.

He groans out panting as he tried to speak but she kisses him keeping him quiet knowing his words would only make her tighter. She always reacted to his words and she knew he liked it just like this wanting him to fill her up with his cum. He was close so close and growing unstable

A few more thrusts and he burst. Feeling his cum she slammed herself all the way on him gripped tight and milked all his cum out of him. He groans out as she took it all and keeps moving wanting more as her pussy cums violently. He was burning up and lost to his pleasure as he thrusts harder and didn't stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:41 pm

She cries out shaking on top of him while feeling his cum and hers together. This only got Osaki to whimper grinding down on his lap savoring the feeling of his heat. So much but it was nice. "Haa...hhaaa...." she looks dazed but her stomach felt so full while accepting every drop of his cum. He panted himself feeling her milking him dry but she only gets tighter suddenly making him groan while she gasped panting feeling that.

"O..Osaki...t...tight..your tighter and w..warmer...." he said but she didn't hear still panting out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:29 pm

She was lost to her pleasure as she satisfied her desires. This was what he wanted from her and he smiles still thrusting up into her. He sat up a little and pressed close her breasts pressed hard against this ribs and her arms wrap around him keeping him close. This gave her a small break a sthe thrusts weren't as hard bit they were still deep filling her up. Her hips rock heavily feeling as much of his cock slide out and push in as possible in this position. Her dripping wetness was hers alone as her pussy sucked up all his cum and keeps it inside.

"Grrr so tight you're getting even tighter. It's like you are burning up inside" he said as he thrusts into her giving he more. His hands rub her waist and hips respectively and their heated bodies writhe together rocking back and forth as they continued their precious love making. "O-osaki mmm osaki you're just too hot. It's gripping to tight u might cum again." He said as she panted harder and harder she wanted it she wanted him to cum and keep cumming until she was stuffed full. And now he was pressing hard against her keeping her close as their hips crash hard and fast together with wet slaps.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:49 pm

"Haaa...haaa...f..feel close..your making me feel....close again." she gasped bouncing on his lap but wanted more. He was really going all out that it leaves her feeling flushed to his kisses felt against her skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:38 pm

He didn't stop and he groans out feeling her working him harder. She wanted more of him and they were getting closer together. She could tell he was feeling the rising pleasure and the inevitable outcome grows closer. He was throbbing worse inside her and thrusting harder rand faster as his groans rise in pitch and volume.

"That's right haa take it take it all I just love to fuck you." He said panting g and morning out
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:27 pm

"I want it all. I want every inch inside of me..please Hayate, I need you to make me remember that ruthless pounding. Please make a mess out of me again." she keeps quickening her hips but she did feel close crying out with her hands resting on his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:28 pm

Since coming to the human world they had limiters to their power they were forbidden to release the limiters and as a result he couldn't go all out. She didn't care. It still felt the same as he went all out and they pushed harder and harder to their limits allowed.

His hips snap hitting her jut right making her cry out worse ad her hips bounce and rock taking him in all the way. He groans out panting about hiw tight she was as her grip got tighter to keep her balance. "Haa so mmm wet and grrr tight your hips are pushing me all the way inside it's so tight." He said thrusting harder as she bounced more taking what she needed from him.

He wasn't holding back and in their weakened state neither of them could use too much more strength and her insides were taking a serious pounding from their movements. He groans out as she took him harder with wet slaps reaching his ears as she pushed him all the way inside with her bouncing. He loved every second and savored it. He helped her keep her balance with his hands and she leans into his touch was it set fire to her mind with pleasure.

His own mind was burning and they went at it full force as she moans out louder and hears his groans and words. "MMMMM that's it haa that's what I want keep going harder aahh harder right in that spot!" She said as his cock pounded her most pleasurable spot inside. He groans as he thrusts as hard as he could throbbing uncontrollably inside her as her hips go wild.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:39 pm

He keeps thrusting up into her, hearing the claps of skin while he groans holding her hips. She was gasping and moaning out while looking flushed to feel that monster of a cock pushing in and pulling out. Her own wetness spilling out as she leans back moaning out with eyes dazed. He was going harder now but that didn't stop her to slam her hips down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:18 am

She must have been close to breaking as he groans pit pushing harder and faster inside her. Her wetness spilled put making a mess beneath her and the wet slaps got louder as her pleasure only grew to hear them. He didn't think she would get this wet or push herself so hard but something about her need for him and the remains of her fear of losing him were a dangerous combination. It seemed to drive her to need his love like this to prove he was still alive and she was not in a dream.

His touch caresses her entire body gentle at first searching and she leans I to his heated hands feeling like she was burning from them. Her pleasure and his were burning hotter as their bodies move as hard and as fast as they could go. She hears his groans and knew he was feeling the same pleasure she was. Her hands press harder on his chest to keep her balance as she arches her back slamming full force on him.

His thrusts were as hard as he could push and her moans only make him throb bigger inside her as her leaning back made his lump poke through her belly to be seen. She couldn't get enough as she worked to break herself in the cock she loved so much that she gave herself to. His safety meant she could have him as she desires and she slammed hee hips as hard as she could k owing he would only swell and throb worse inside he making the lump in her belly push out more.

She leans back even more as she cums a little wanting to cum hard on him and make him cum to fill her up. She was taking what he gave her and wanting more even as her senses cloud and fray. They were getting to their limit in this world and he groans out seeing how big she had gotten him and how hard she was slamming herself on his thrusts.

He panted hard as she reaches to hold her breasts tight in her hands to keep her balance lost to her desire and how good it felt to know that he was real and safe inside her. He was burning up worse and worse and tried to warn her that he didn't know hiw much longer his limit could hold out before he burst.

"Grrrah haa so hot and wet. You are really sssss making it hard to keep going it's like you can't get enough of me." He said not understanding that this was true she couldn't get enough of him and he was starting to see that. To hear him say it out loud made her burn worse as he finally understood what she had been trying to show him with her love.

"Don't stop haa MMMMM no matter what haaa I want to savor you inside. Safe and inside me oh I wanted to do this when we survived, oooh so deep! but you were too hurt." She said her words broken by a spike in her pleasure. He throbbed thicker at the sound of her voice and hearing the sounds of her pleasure. " I can't hold back mmm I don't want to stop. I love you oh how I love you" She said pouring her heart out to him as he throbbed as big as possible.

"Too good haa you're too good to me without you I would be a brute a criminal. You gave me someone to love and protect. You are so special to me. Haa I can't bear to be away from you and when I am my thoughts always turn to you. I love you for ever. I always will. " He said to her as her moans rise in pitch s she slammed herself down as hard and fast as she could. He was telling her the truth as she was telling him the truth and she let her breasts bounce free of her hands as her fingers sought his to hold and press on.

He was still strong and his hands hold hers pushing up and helping her keep her balance ad she rides him in her most pleasureable way.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:34 pm

She cries out again only for him to squeeze her waist while still thrusting up rougher into her. "I love you..I love you, I love you, I love you!" He groans still thrusting his hips as she was slamming them down. Osaki was crying out drooling but her eyes were half way open taking in every thrust he gave her. She begs for him to break her over and over that she was dripping and making a wet mess.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:16 pm

Her wet mushy insides were stinging worse as she burst again. How long had they been going at it? She didn't know it was just too good. As for him he was burning up and feeling drained. He never git tired this fast and her hunger was a thing if the past. She had forgotten her hunger after he broke her. Her thrusts were getting slower as her eyes closed her wet mess spreading under him even more.

"I can't haa believe you're still going. It's too good to ease up now" he said still thrusting up into her even as her hips slow and her aching form too much pleasure got worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:10 pm

She blushed panting heavily from this but it only made her more flushed again. Even now, it leaves her shivering. In a way, this got her panting more but just nuzzled up against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:09 pm

She was laying on top on him pressing close as she nuzzles him. His thrusts were driving him deep into her broken pussy as he throbbed uncontrollably. She panted harder wiggling her hips to feel more and gasping for breathe each heavy thrust. He had slowed his pace a bit and each thrust pushed him inside as he got closer and closer. He was groaning out as she nips his skin and gripped what she could tight trying to hold on so he could enjoy her body longer. He burst with a groan as she cries out arching her back to feel his cum flow into her once more. She fell limp on him as his cum pumped into her and her hips and fingers twitch as she tries to recover.

Not only had he broken her but he had satisfied the need she had for him. She panted hard hit and sweaty as she slowly kisses with her lips and nips with her teeth on his skin. She didn't move wanting to keep close and he held her panting hard red faced and sweetly like she was. He had gone as far as he could without releasing their limiter and he sighed in relief because he didn't want to have to ask permission or be punished for not asking permission to remove it. She was still kissing his skin when her hand traveled down between her legs and glowed with her healing arts. She repaired any damage he did to her and then restored his energy. He was surprised she would go so far as she held her head from a small headache using her powers In this state gave her.

"Th-there immm all better now..." She said weakly and returned to her kissing of where ever her lips c9uld reach. She was more than happy he didn't push her away for acting so bold and some part of her knew he liked seeing g her do as she wished.

"You're really special my love. Please keep doing your best." He said not sure what to say. He was feeling her kisses and little bites and they were making him stay hot just the way she likes him. Her hips and his still hadn't moved and he was still inside her. All she did was heal herself and keep her hips still while she teases his chest and neck with her mouth. True she had her need for him sated and she was savoring every moment. She wanted him to know she was more than alright with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:18 am

"I'll be sure to d..do that. I wanna be sure your pr..proud of m..me.." she said softly but it made her happier now that it leaves her flushed feeling him giving kisses all over her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:17 pm

He didn't stop kissing her making sure to keep going even after she protests. Only when she catched his lips in hers does he ease up and only then to focus on her lips and savor them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:53 am