Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Riders and their dragons

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Riders and their dragons - Page 6 Empty Re: Riders and their dragons

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:11 pm

Others wonder about that but she was only curious to that as well. Even seeing that made her curious to what was going on. But she often sees him gone or like many tell her; training. She didn't want to bother in his training so she would let it slide for now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:53 am

Day after day she let it slide and even her elven patience was tried. Her affords to keep up were going well but she was getting more and more tired against the veteran knights. She quickly rose in esteem and was granted a training rank. Unofficially she was a squire officially she was still an initiate.

His training never seemed to end except for food and finally she cornered him and demanded to know why he was avoiding her.

"I'm not avoiding you. I'm just..."

"Training I know... but you aren't. Not every time. Sometimes you are just talking to yourself." She said and she didn't have to tell him how she knew and he didn't have to ask. Wyrden and chusui shared everything together so she who also shares everything with chusui knew that he was spending time away from her to fight his tempting urges toward her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:49 pm

"..I don't know if something is wrong or something is lurking in your mind. I just wanna be sure your alright." she did at least wish for that to see him looking quiet right now. Maybe he was over thinking things but he wanted to be sure things were alright. For now, he didn't worry about it too much to look down at the thought.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:19 am

"Temptation" He said and she understood. He was talking himself out of chasing trouble for her with romance. She giggles realizing that that was all and she hugged him.

"Do you think I can't hide us while we share our time together?" She asks and to be honest he hadn't thought about that. All he could think about was getting caught and ruining her reputation.

"I didn't think a out that." He whispers and she giggles.

"I know it's okay to show how you feel to me but if you want to keep it secret I'm alright with that and I can help. Remember elves keep many secrets in the open and no one notices" She winked at him and he smiled brightening up. "No more lies and hiding from me?" She asks him and he nods. "Good. Now let's go get something to eat and you better sit next to me" she said and he agreed and followed her.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:12 pm

The two were happy but they did have a light chat to hear things and how they been doing. So far it's been alright. Seeing they showed up they begin to get ready to get some food in their stomachs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:02 pm

They mostly ate plants although wyrdens rider did pinch meat away from hjs dragon in a game they play at the dinner table. Chusui was happy that her rider was sharing in love like she was with wyrden and quietly nudged her with thoughts to show her affections more and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 08, 2023 5:51 pm

She was silent but looking to see him but she was eating still while looking relaxed. The other riders were eating with their dragons doing the same with their own feast.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 09, 2023 12:55 am

"I won't do that we don't want to get in trouble" She would reply and chusui would tease her for holding back.

"This is a golden opportunity to get him alone and have your way with him. You can't deny the wild desire deep inside all elves have such things." Chusui would say and by that point her rider would block her mind to prevent further temptation.

Love was a dangerous thing to her and tempted her to do many lovey dovey things that she was certain were not permitted to be public.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 16, 2023 8:12 am

"...."

"Besides, you know that much from me..." Chusui speaks but she didn't say anything while looking down. While it's true her race tends to have such things, she tries her best to behave in some point.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 16, 2023 12:38 pm

As for him he was keeping his distance but sometimes he would toss her a note and his words were beautiful touching her heart. He thought about her all the time and wanted to sneak away at some point to resume their hidden passions together. She would smile and hiding her emotions pass a note to him.

Her words made him seriously blush and he noted that she was eager for him as well. They agreed that as soon s they could they would meet at their usual spot and go on a date.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon May 29, 2023 11:05 pm

She smiled at the thought hoping to meet him once more after a while but she was feeling more and more excited for the date.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 12:23 am

The day they planned went like this. At dawn they both volunteered to be on patrol of the area their meeting spot was located. After she saddled chusui and climbed up behind her wings she took off excited to see and speak to her love openly. He was a little late. Wyrden decided to play childish pranks on his rider and delayed his departure for 20 minutes. He had taken his saddle and was walking around the cave with it in his mouth. His rider having to run to keep up finally caught the saddle and used his grammary to retrieve it for. The razor sharp teeth.

She got their first taking a direct route and she waited on a rock under the falls bathing in the waters. Her hair washed down her front covering her body and he hands rubbing herself. Chusui laid down and picked bones out of her teeth and feathers from a bird she snapped on the way. Wyrden was on the proper patrol route for appearances and dipped towards the meeting spot when he had his chance. He landed I. The brush where his scales would more eor less blend in and his rider stepped out to the small clearing.

Chusui went into the brush to be with wyrden.

And then he saw her. Glistening in the falls and showing off her body to him a sshe pretended to bathe she moved her hair just as his eyes fell on her. She felt his greedy look and the desire he had for her as she slowly caressed every curve and line that her body had to offer. He gulped burning red and shivered in sheer delight at the view she gave him. He wondered what he could to do arouse her as much as she did to him.

"You made me wait again" She said and he gulped.

"I'm sorry love. I couldn't get the saddle fast enough. You looks absolutely stunning like this." He said and she could see the shiver in his body as he restrained himself. That made her smile because she got his attention at last.

"Hmm you always blame him are you sure it's not because you are too gentle? Mayne you need to be more dominant" She said speaking of wyrden but implying herself as well. He gulped again and took a deep breath to steady himself. The shiver vanished and he relaxed.

"Maybe you're right. You're not weak and you like me because I'm not weak either. But seeing you like this again makes me feel like I'm not the dominant one." He said and she giggles sliding into the water and swimming towards him. She rose out of the water and put her arms around him hugging tight.

"And maybe I want you to have me. I love how cute you are when you blush are my letters that good?" She asks and he wrapped his arms around her tight. She felt his grip his strength and his love all at once and shivered from the raw emotion he displayed in that single hug.

"Its more the things I think when I read your words my love. I want this more than I say. I want to be perfect and make you feel as aroused and heated as you make me feel. I want to be yours and only yours. And I want you to be mine. Only mine." He said before slowly kissing her. She made the first move with her display but he took the initiative kissing her before she could respond to his words. He was serious and speaking in the ancient language he couldn't lie. The kiss was fierce and filled with the pent up passion he had from missing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 3:08 pm

The kiss did leave her flustered and yet, she only held onto him while they shared this moment. Moments after, she breaks the kiss to look at him. "Well, at least I know it proved that you are determined." she smiled sweetly to him that he was blushing worse. However, he just held her loving her more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 4:45 pm

He kisses her neck next leaving a mark in her skin as he bites. He wanted her to knkw he could be rough or gentle and it was up to her to let him know her deisre.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 30, 2023 6:57 pm

The mark left tingles in her skin, feeling him holding her so tightly that she was shivering. It was nice to be held like this in his arms but it tells her he cared enough to love her. It was nice and she was happy. Even nuzzling against her while she was blushing softly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 30, 2023 7:24 pm

He kisses more of her neck as his hands rub her back. He was curious to see if she would let him do as he wished or claim her desires for herself. He wanted to know how best to pleasure her and give her more than that to savor in her mind. His rough kissing to her body seemed to him to be arousing her more or maybe she was only showing how deeply she wanted him and her to be together.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:15 pm

She giggled from the kisses but she held onto him while shivering from the touches. "Your so gentle with me..mmmm..even if your hands are touching what they can..so nice..and so warm.." she whispered kissing his neck back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:21 pm

"I can't help it. Being separated for so long I just want to hold you forever " He said finding he rlips and kissing her again his hands moving up and down her back. He was taking his time wanting to love her slowly and make her want it more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:35 pm

"You seriously are sweet." she smiled holding him but kisses him back sweetly while holding his cheek. Feeling him having her in his arms was just as nice but it was making her wish to hold him tighter and kiss him with more loving emotion.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:38 pm

She leaned over pushing him down as she kisses him and he panted hard against her lips as his heat was getting more serious. She was on tip of him holding him tight in her arms. She smiled and her sharp teeth glinted in the light. When she kissed him again she bit his lower lip showing she was happy and wanted more of him. He took the hint and bites her lower lip letting her know he was hers.

He wanted her to fully enjoy herself and claim him as her own. The boiling feeling inside him was clouding his senses except for her. He wanted more and as she presses hard against him hugging him tighter than she ever held him before she couldn't see him as fragile anymore. He was her mate. And he was responding to her needs and giving her what she wanted. Her hips feel his lump as it swelled between them and he felt her pressure and broke the kiss.

She kisses him again grinding hard in his lump wanting him closer and to keep focused on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:38 am

He groans in the kiss, feeling her hands rest on his cheek. The tongues rubbing against one another while she was pressing up against his chest. His lips were soft and warm that she didn't mind while grinding against the swollen lump. That's when he breaks the kiss panting as she grinds every so slowly that she whimpers. It felt good even if he panted feeling it pulse from under her wet place.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:16 pm

"Love you're so amazing right now. It's hard to keep it slow." He said looking up as her. His face was flushed with pleasure and he felt her movements even a little of her wetness. He knew she wanted him but he wanted her to enjoy this and take the lead. He loved to feel her on top of him and seeing her and feeling her made it throb worse.

He panted as he looked into her eyes and he held her in a tight embrace.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:09 pm

"You seriously are cute love....really really cute." she blushed to see his face still pink but he twitched feeling her hold his cheeks to kiss him. Another soft kiss was given by her leaves him kissing back while she was grinding into his lap as he groans. It felt hot and wet and she only was teasing him while savoring the moment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:05 pm

She was going to make him cum if she kept this up and that made her think it was even more cute. She knew the effect she had on him with all this and loved how he moaned into her kisses. He throbbed worse getting closer just from her teasing and it was obvious he had wanted this for a long time. She giggles still kissing him and grinding her wetness on his lump.

Maybe she was just a aroused and close a she he didn't knkw he felt bliss being with her once more and grinds up against her wanting to be inside and letting her tease him for her own fun. He knew how dangerous she was and loved that about her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:24 am

However, she kisses him deep again that he shook suddenly bucking his hips. She blushed feeling something warm that he was cumming a bit in his own pants. The lump was more hard but he was holding her hips down while cumming even if he left a slight mess while kissing her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:15 am