Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Riders and their dragons

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Riders and their dragons - Page 9 Empty Re: Riders and their dragons

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:56 pm

He kisses h3r face softly and slowly catching his breath and was trying to thank her. His kisses tickled but she only felt more heat between them. She never felt love so intense from anyone before and his was all for her. She held him close panting and sweating with him as he held her closer. The heated time had passed and they were recovering their senses of their surroundings now as their heat cooled.

The connection with their dragons returned to reveal a similar heated experience and she looked down to see the marks he and she made on eachother. She never cut loose like that before and knew he hadn't either. Both pushed their limits so far that they were stronger from the experience.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:40 pm

"I'm so sorry about the marks I..I was not expecting such a feeling to take over.." she mutters but he looks to her while smiling.

"It's alright. I wasn't expecting that either even from all that. It was....really amazing through." he said blushing that she did the same.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:14 am

She still didn't seperate herself from him and he held onto her he didn't know why she was sorry but he was glad that he brought something deeper put of her. She always hides herself even from him and he hoped their time tog3ther would open her up at least around him when they were alone.

"Its alright you don't have to hold yourself back around me." He told her kissing her ear. "I want everything you are. You should knkw that by now" He said and she gulped. He was dangerous to ask for everything she was. He was serious and then he was serious about giving her what she desired.

She never let loose like that before but did she even like it? He wasn't sure her mask had returned and her thoughts guarded from him. She got up reluctantly and told him it was time to return to the others. He felt empty and alone when she was like this and she didn't want to give any hints that there was more between them. She hated how lonely he felt but it was nessessary for both of their lives as knights.

Inside under her mask she was completely swooning. Chusui asked her if she had fun and their bond told chusui everything that happened. She nodded looking back at her love and wyrden. He watched her fly away and understood why she did what she did. They had to be discreet he knee that but he wished he could love her openly.

He flew off to his post and returned on time for a change. Her choice had helped him as she knee it would. She always did her best to help him. He keeps his guard up and watched the surr I ending arra with his mind and thought about when they would be together again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:25 pm

She was happy but it leaves her happily feeling relaxed. Even with this going on she sees that but smiled. In a way, it leaves her relaxed now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:41 am

Her swordmanship training was brutal. There were o KY 20 better than her all of them elves. They had been knights longer than the rest. Their dragons were huge and they possessed incredible command over grammary. She lost again but learned how to move like her opponent. It was time for he to rest and watch the next matches while sje panted and meditated to recover.

She thought about her love and wished he wasn't patrolling the outer defenses and was watching he training. The idea of him watching her made her want more of him and thinking of him was starting to make her blush. Shw opened her eyes and abruptly her thoughts quiet down and she pushed her feelings down again. She smiles at the sweet memories and how her body still ached form what he did to her.

The studen who followed jer also lost and the next. It seemed the new recruits were being taught that there was always someone stronger and to always keep training.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:43 am

For now, many of them kept with the lesson or some was learning how to be quicker on their feet, grasping their weapons more strong. Knowing even in battle a rider has to be ready for anything. She knew that true but it leaves her taking this in to heart while others did the same thing. When resting up, they or some might end up trying again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:01 pm

Her partner was very skilled as she poured her heart and soul into her training. The sword play was growing more dynamic as she duels and she was a match for anyone there. In fact everyone was a match for everyone there. The freestyle training allowed for improvisation and continuous development of techniqu and form.

Sweating a bit she fought harder and the duel was lasting hours. She was changing her style to be unpredictable and it was keeping her opponent off balance while her opponent ws adopting a similar strategy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:50 pm

For that time, both were were serious in the fight giving it their all even with her doing her best against her opponent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:19 am

Sparks flash around them and the air was alove with writhing waves of sharpness as they reach the peak of their speed. She was getting the upper hand and it made her eager to finish.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:04 am

They still strike quicker and faster, not easing up that it was getting more intense for them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am