Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Monsters and those that hunt them.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Monsters and those that hunt them. - Page 3 Empty Re: Monsters and those that hunt them.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:52 pm

"Do you feel that?" He asks and she wasn't sure what he meant. "Like being watched?" He added and she nodded.

"I have for some time now what could it be?" She said thankful it wasn't just her but that he felt it too.

"Not sure. Could be grymalkins lyneans or a monster" He said resting against the sleeping pukei pukei. "Whatever it is it isn't friendly so I guess that leave out the lynean folk." He said and she felt better knowing he was alright.

When they returned to the commander he smiled and waved at them. "Hello there. Your handlers submitted your report and the ecologists are having a big celebration the kulu yaku was one of the ones from the desert to the north. The pukei pukei was close to its molt cycle so it shed a surprising reward for you both. Report to the blacksmith he has something for each of you." She raised an eyebrow and looked at her ally. He was just as curious and unsure as she was. "When you get their reward return to me for your next orders." And they are dismissed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Monsters and those that hunt them. - Page 3 Empty Re: Monsters and those that hunt them.

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:09 am

The two nod thanking him for that but both of them go ahead and goes to do that. However, they were wondering about this reward after finding them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:35 pm

When they get to the smithy they hear celebration and as they walk in the door they hear their names shouted from the forge. "Get over here! The pukei pukei you brought in had alot of interesting parts. We decided to use them to make a new weapon for the both of you. Now I know you like the greatsword so I made the blooming blade for you sir. And you miss get the blooming bow. With these babies you can poison your target but that will only get you so far." He said as the weapons gleam on the counter.

He was stunned already he got a weapon that he thought would take a long time to get. As for her she was happy to have a better weapon. But also she noticed it's bright colors were the same as the pukei pukei. They even used it's climate to decorate the weapon. They found that the kulu yaku parts made some good armor and he blushed when he saw the feathery part of her suit suggestively placed. He looked away whole she was admiring herself but she saw his reflection in the mirror and knew he was impressed.

Their armor made it easier for them to run for longer distances without catching their breathe and help them hold on longer when they mount a monster like he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:38 pm

She was speechless to see the new weapons but she had no idea they would do that for them. Even now, it seems pretty nice from the same material from the pukei pukei. She even sees him already seeing improvements. This was pretty good.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:12 pm

He smiled as he admired his new greatsword and he saw her new weapon and saw how it went well with her armor. They thanked the master Smith and returned to the commander for their orders. Standing before him he had his back to them and was considering his words.

"When you first got here I admit I didn't expect much. But after the first few weeks and how you have transformed as well as your knowledge of how to live in this world and your astounding success in your hunts. I believe you are the pair we need for this next hunt. An anjanath has been prowling the ancient forest. It has a nasty cold and it is burning everything it comes across. It's a large beast and your handers notes me tion you found some of it's tracks. Your next mission is to hunt this monster. It won't be easy but the safety of our operation is a high priority. Good luck."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:43 pm

"We will be sure to not let you down." she said seeing the other agree and nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:30 pm

She felt a tug on her new armored skirt and looked down to see her palico partner with its own poisoned dagger and colorful armor. "Meowster this is a purrrrfect chance to test the new things we have " it said and his palico agreed with a heavy purr. It too had new armor and a poisoned dagger. She remembered the huge tracks and where they found them. She also remembered the burned areas.

"We will little one" he said but he was pale and nervous. Her palico meowed and danced with glee. He felt better hearing that this was the "purrrfect" chance. But he was still worried. She looked at him and noticed that this wasn't how he normally approached a hunt or any creature they were told to hunt. She thought it was the size of the tracks

"Are you worried how big it is?" She asks and he shakes his head.

"No. It... well it's embarrasing... when this was a game... the anjanath was a monster that kept interfering in my hints and killing me. Each time I face it in a new game I think I'm strong enough but I have to keep trying." He said and she hides her laugh. She thought it was cute that he had a trauma from a game.

"That's okay. You were probably by yourself without the right weapon and armor." She said and he shook his head.

"No... it's usually because I get over confident and take toi many hits... I've only finished one off in a single hunt once after trying a fourth new game. And in that game I decided to progress as slow as possible so I had it's elemental weakness and I focused on its nose." He said and she sighed.

"We can do this. It's weak to water i expect but with so many poisoned weapons we can out last it. We can even use the traps to keep an advantage saving one trap for the capture." She said and he shook his head.

"By the time we get such a weapon it might be too late and the base would be attacked or hunter parties would be attacked. I think you are right I'm sorry for being so worried... trauma isn't easy to see past. Even if you overcome the source." He said and he looked better. The same resolve returned to his face that is to her efforts and thanks to her palico.

Together they went to the stockpile to buy the traps and more potions. She even suggested they buy trap tools and store them so they could make traps when they had the parts. He agreed and they went to their rooms to prepare for the hunt before meeting at the main gate with the handlers and their cart. He looked at the cart like it was his fate and shook his head to clear his mind and refresh his resolve. He really was scared.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:01 pm

She could tell he was and deep down she was a little too. Maybe right now things should be okay but she wanted to ensure he knew things were going to be okay.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:29 pm

They went to the canteen and ate some elemental resistance foods and took a cart to the camp closest to the tracks. It wasn't long before they saw burns and scores on tree and rock. When they got to the camp they had a good idea where to start looking. Her palico grabbed a musical horn his took the wasp spray. They ran as fast as they could to the area they saw the damage following the trail left by the fires. Soon some were still burning and they could feel the ground shaking from the footsteps.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:53 am

She blinks wondering where that was coming from but guessing in a way, it had to be something coming near by. However, looking at him, they might have to be ready for what was coming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:39 am

He turned in a flash and brought his greatsword up to guard her as the ground suddenly shook hard enough to make them stumble. He grit his teeth with a groan of effort holding the fangs back and getting knocked away. The massive creature roars and blew fire at him which he was lucky enough to roll out if the way from.

She got her footing almost right away surprised that the anjanath attacked so fast. She was worried about him but she had no time to figure out his condition because she had to dodge and dive out if the way from the massive sweeping tail. For a large creature it was fast. It sneezed periodically trying to ignite them both or one at a time as they dance around it looking for openings.

Their palicos were sticking it with their knives when they get close and every note hers played made them feel stronger is different ways. What really helped was the melody to resist elements and the stamina warsong. He swings hus sword repeatedly at the same foot and taking his lead she attacks where he was attacking to break the part faster. It stomped hard shaking the ground and she gasps seeing him get caught under the foot.

For a moment her heart burned with fear and rage that he was hurt and she pelted the beast with arrows forgetting to charge them. They had almost no effect but she didn't care. She was convinced he had been hurt too bad to continue. She dodged and refocus her efforts as she charged her arrows again seeing that the weaker arrows did nothing.

She watched as he got up and shook his head to clear it. Amazingly he was only slightly dazed and he charged at the beast before hitting that same foot again. The beast shudders and frothy foam appears in it's mouth. The poison was working and finally took effect. It wouldn't kill it but it would weaken it over time. If they could hold out.

It seemed this was a hunt that was too much for them at the moment but they were holding out. Seeing him up again and joining the fight gave her relief from her fears and something deep inside woke up with in her. She ignored it for now focused on charging her arrows and hitting the beast full force as he charged hisnsword and brought it down twice.

While he was charging the third time ot got up and sweeps it's tail hitting him and knocking him on his butt. She keeps firing taking her time to charge each one as she keeps her cool. It was getting harder and harder as her worry for him grew. And something else was growing with it a feeling for him she never let him know before.

Then she saw him try to mount the beast only to be thrown off. She knew he was using too much of his stamina and not taking his time to let it rebuild. Why was he so reckless? She now saw why he was scared of this thing and when he brought it down again he focused on the flame sac on its nose.

It broke fast making the beast suddenly get up and rush away faster than they could run even with its broken leg. Rather than run after it like he normally did he panted hard and sat on his butt. She went over to him unsure what to say as her mixed feelings were confusing her. She was glad he wa alright but worried he was hurt and that other feeling was making her fear he would die.

She reaches out to hold his shoulder he glanced at her and saw her revealing armor and blushed looking away. He was drenched in sweat and the heat of the activity hides his blush at what he saw. "Are you alright?" She asks in a soft voice unsure how to feel or sound with the new feelings.

"I will be... this thing needs to go down" he said getting up but she pushed him down again.

"Not until I'm sure you are rested... you... you scared me out there... I thought..." She couldn't finish saying what she thought when she thought he died or was seriously hurt. She didn't know why she suddenly felt so strong for his safety, true she cared about him but this new feeling was hot and distracting.

"It's okay... I'm okay... let's go after it im fine now" he said after drinking a potion mixed with honey. He got up and she let him this time and they follow the tracks to find their target. She watched him as they walk taking in every detail. He was walking fine he was still grumbling about being caught off guard and he was looking on the bright side that they broke two parts including the flame sac.

As they follow the destruction the feel the footsteps like before only they were moving away. They pause and she signals that it was right on the other side of the tree that they were hiding behind. She creeps closer to get a better look and he runs up to the clearing.

The monster was eating a herd of those delicious huge dinosaurs where most of the meat they eat comes from. It had killed 3 and was eating one to try and recover from its fight. She charged her bow but didn't let the arrows go until he attacked. She sneaks on close using the foliage as cover until he could get behind it.

When he got behind it he charged his sword and she let her arrow fly. Together they confused it but it went after him because he was closer. He dodged more often this time and attacked the broken foot to try bringing it down again. He keeps missing but his swings hit the tail. She decided that she woukd hit the tail to try and upset it's balance and he saw her effort and did the same thing.

Together they sever the tail and it fell down as 4 feet of it's tail were cut off. He charged his sword as she charged her arrows and they hit it with everything they had. They broke the other foot and it's snout as they went to town on it and it still got up and limped away.

They panted hard tired and drained they eat some jerky and drink a potion before following the tracks once more.

"It's tougher than if thought... I see why you were nervous about it" She said using nervous to try and down play his obvious fear.

"I'm scared of it not neevous... he said and she giggles he admitted it but only to her. Slowly they make their way and find it in its nest sleeping. She watched as he pulled the barrels be insisted on buying out and surrounded the beast with four of them. She didn't know what to expect until he swings his sword.

She gasps seeing the barrels explode in his face from the sword attack and sees he was in the only safe spot. The anjanath woke right away as he was bringing his charged sword down and she let her arrows fly. She was shocked he had such large bombs and even more shocked that he set them off himself and not make her do it. The monster was wounded by the barrels and as the songs build up from her palico they noticed that the anjanath was poisoned again.

His palico jumped onto a large vigorwaps that it conjured with its tool and rode it over to him. There was an explosion of healing mist that healed his wounds like a potion mixed with honey. The wounded scared beast fought desperately until they trapped it and put it to sleep capturing it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:27 am

She blinks but remains quiet only to look more silent. However, he was only remaining silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:09 pm

He couldn't believe they did it and so soon. They waited for the handlers to arrive with the cart. When they did they ask if the hunters needed a ride back to base. Withoutbhesitation she spoke quickly and shortly. "No were going to go back to camp and start an expedition." She said firm and completely immovable. He raised an eyebrow and said he would stay as well and the handlers took the cart back to base with their catch on it.

She was messing with her hair. Normally she didn't fuss about it but it gave her hands something to do on the way back to the campsite. He was watching her thinking to himself questions. Why was she doing this? Why not go back to base? And what was she thinking? She was acting strange for her and even stranger considering they just did something that shouldn't have been done so easily. When they reach the campsite she goes into the tent while the palicos return their gadget tools to the storage. When she didn't come out of the tent he went in after her.

She was biting her lip and hugging herself like she was getting over something. She heard the tent flap open and close as he entered and she tried to calm her hyperventilating. "Are you okay?" He asks her and that seemed to break her. She flew at him and he stepped back thinking she was going to hit him and fell down only for her to fall onto him and wrap her arms around him. She hugged him so tight he couldn't breathe. "Wh-whars wrong?" He asks and she hugs tighter. He couldn't speak clearly but she didn't care

"How could you do that? Don't you know how worried I get if you get hurt?" She said in his ear clinging tight ti him and not letting go. Stunned and with a sore butt he didn't know what to think or say.

"How could I do what?' He asks and she only held him tighter.

"Hiw could you let yourself get stomped on like that i thought you died." She said and he realized that with the hunt over her bottled emotions were loose and now he understood why she didn't want to return to base. Slowly he hugged her almost as tight as she held him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking it was panic mostly. I just went the wrong way and used the wrong action" he said unable to explain it. Now he knew she was only worried for him and that was why she was so strongly effected when anything happened to him.

"Please *sniff* don't take chances... we only just got to meet fave to face i don't want to lose you to a monster." She said still gripping him tighter. It was plain he still saw this on some level as a game and she was worried it would cause him a serious injury like getting stomped.

"We have potions those heal right up" he tried to say to make light of the situation but he made a mistake and she only held him harder.

"Only if you're alive to drink them... please... be more careful... I don't want anything to happen to you" She said quietly but loosening her hug only a little. It was hot and nice being close to him and he was pretty hot looking at her and feeling her so passionately holding him. He wasn't sure what got into her but he did like feeling her pressed against him like this.

"If only we didn't have our armor" he said without thinking or considering the situation. That made herbthink about them in this position without their armor and then naked and she flushed red.

"What do you mean by that mister?" She asks and she tried to shrug but her hug was too tight.

"Nothing much just we would be alot closer without our armor wouldn't we." He said making her blush more. He was clearly thinking dirty thoughts and she laughed. As she laughed she kisses his cheeks.

"Don't start that. Let's just stay like this and bit longer okay?" She said and he didn't know ehat to say so he agreed.

She hugged him for most of the afternoon getting over her fear of losing him and coming to terms with how she felt about him. She was quiet and so was he as the noises of the forest continue unabated. Maybe she felt more for him than friends. But it was clear to her he was thinking dirty thoughts about her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:57 pm

"Ummm are you going to be okay? I know you might still be upset at me for what happened but I'm..." he winces feeling her not let go. Seems she was still upset but worried with him. Though, he only feels her hug tighter not wanting to let him go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 5:14 am

When she calmed down enough to loosen her hold she realized how long she had held him and blushed hot from realizing that it was something she wanted from him. She felt his arms around her. How long had they been hugging her? She was just so relieved he was okay she didn't know what to do if he got hurt.

Her breathing was stabilizing as she calmed herself taking comfort in his arms. She still didn't want to let go and inside her a hunger was growing. Not for food but for him. At first she thought it was a need for him to be safe. As their hug went on and he accepted she wasn't going to let go she begins to want more of him. Her first thought of her needing him safe wasn't wrong it was just her reason was wrong. In that hot safe embrace he was hers and she wanted him safe not just because she cared and worried for him. But because she loved him and wanted to share her life with him.

Her life was new again in this world she could have him. Something she didn't think possible. She wanted him safe for love. Slowly she let go. She wasn't going to waste another moment. Her hands seek the bindings on his armor as she hugs him and pulls hard. With ease his armor falls off revealing his bare chest and muscles.

"What are you doing?" He asks a bit nervous but she shushes him softly.

"Shhh it's fine. Now you get mine." She said moving his hands to her own armor. Revealing as it was it still left plenty yo the imagination and like him she was bare under her armor. His hands felt the ties holding her armor on her and he pulled. Her armor slides off her gracefully sensually unlike the clunk his armor made. He watched as she got bare for him and presses more against him hugging even tighter. He felt her chest pressing against his and felt how she was.

Sweat had started to run down her body as she pressed more against his bare chest it mixed with his own sweat and she shivered feeling his hands return to her back. She was shocked that he didn't react strongly even surprised that he didn't get nervous and try to stop her. Instead he was hugging her even tighter. She felt him shaking in her arms. He was nervous but he as rolling with her. He was trusting her.

She bites her lip feeling their bare chest rubbing as she held even tighter. Half their armor was gone leaving the bottom half still separating them. She didn't rush this savoring the heat of his skin against her own hot skin. She felt his muscles still wrapped around her and holding her tightly to him. Would she continue or would she be content with this? She coukd tell he was burning for her especially after seeing her top less.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:22 pm