Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Two become one.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Two become one. - Page 5 Empty Re: Two become one.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm

I asked first he said blushing as she grinds against the lump in his underwear.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:01 pm

"Then you shouldn't even ask Breka.." Resha said still gripping his hands more that she wasn't able to think or speak about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Please just reveal it. Its one of your dark secrets isnt itm" he sks trying to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:42 pm

"..H-How did.." she started to say but Breka beats her to explaining it.

"Lets just say your mind isn't the purest when thinking of naughty things like that......I'm still curious to how in the world you think of such things." he said but Resha blushes to look to the right now. Her hands remained where they were not sure how to respond towards that now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:46 pm

So why dont you finish what tou started. He said to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:24 pm

"D-don't rush me...I..." Resha still blushes to look down at Breaka, he didn't seem to be that easy. At first he was flushed and shy from her being on top. Now, it seems to be switching for her being like he was. She shook her head, not wanting that to happen but it left her unsure about things once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 pm

He hilds her face in his hand." I want tou too."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 am

"Y-You do?" she asked still blushing but Resha only blushes worse when Breka sits up to kiss her lips, stating it was true.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:39 am

Mhm i do so be what you want withbme.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 am

"......"

"However, I feel the same w-way. I want to be with you too, Resha. I guess for us, it's sorta slow at some pace. I want us to be happy after this nonsense is done with. Don't you want that too?" he said touching her cheek and she just blushes a darker color. Of course she did wish for that but Resha wanted him to be happy as she was. Looking more shy, he sits up slowly and kisses her lips softly while holding her close. The sudden kiss made her whimper in his hold but she snaps out of it to break the kiss and hold him down.

He winces a little from the force to see Resha holding him down again. "R-resha?"

"H-Hold on; I'm still suppose to be in control Breka. That's not fair so maybe...I need to take charge here...not you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:50 pm

He nodded. "Thats fine" he ws eager tobsee her dark thoughts first hand
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:01 pm

When hearing that, Resha only blushes a darker color that her eyes just looks into his own before kissing his lips once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:13 pm

He returns her kiss and rubs her back. They used to bathe together as younglings but not his touch added to her feelings she developed
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 pm

The touch was only causing her to whimper and shivering now that Resha started to burn up a little more, seeing him shifting their position to kiss and nip at her neck. She seriously never knew feelings could become even worse with a simple part of touching and rubs. Now, she wished to feel even more from him.

He knew her lips were pressing against his own lips but she only rested both hands on his chest while he shifts up to have her on his lap again. The making out only got hotter between them that they were grinding and pressing against one another even more. This already effected her body and mind, while the same went in effect to Breka. After a while, both Resha and Breka kept sharing the slow soothing kiss while holding hands with one another.

She wasn't sure why but something in her clicked when wanting to show dominance towards him. Her eyes still remained shut now but moves her hands from his own down his arms. Of course, he shook from the touch that Breaka felt the kiss break so they were staring at one another now.

"You look so cute like this, Breka. I didn't know the kisses we shared make you look like that.." she said to see him blushing again to looking away from her. How is that his fault? Knowing she was always making him this shy around her.

"That's your fault. I didn't know I would feel like this when it came to you but I guess I was wrong. Seeing how you become this....lost to desiring me. I wasn't sure just how bad it was.." he said with a shy tone but tense up to seeing Resha smile still on top of him.

"And that didn't turn you on or excite you? I figure from my thoughts that should have told you how I really feel about this and of you. Were you not really sure about my feelings?" she asked but Breka had no comment to add towards that right now.

".........."

"I see. Well, don't worry Breka, I want to show you how deeply I care about you. I want to make you feel and know just how deeply I wish to love you. You're everything to me regardless of what you see or do. Though, I'm still mad at you for that scare you gave me when I thought...you were dead. I never felt my heart break like that before and yet...I was relaxed when seeing you were okay.."

"Y-yes, I remember Resha and I didn't mean to. I just.......I had to do what I needed to do which I did. I didn't want to make you become upset and angry due to my actions.." he said but sees one of her hands resting on his chest to feel his beating heart.

"I know but still...you scared me so I believe you need to owe me for that." she said.

"O-Oh? And what is that?" he asked feeling her shift on top of her a little so her eyes were looking down at his own.

From where he was, he could see her flushed pink face from the kiss but also sees how soaked she was in sweat. She did seem to look lost with all this before seeing Resha slowly looking more silent and shy because of it. He tried to say something from all this before he slowly feels her moving off from him to gently keep him down on the ground.

"I-Is something wrong Resha? Did I do something wrong?" he asked but sees her slowly shaking her head no to help him stand up to move near some chair.

"Resha......"

"Shhhh, just take a seat and don't move Breka...I mean it." she warns him.

He remained silent and sat down with her on her knees to make him really confused before really looking worried. Was Resha sick or something? He didn't want this to keep going if she was. However, she wasn't. Resha was heating up and leans in closer to take hold of his member and gives it a slow stroke. This caused him to jump a little from the touch but wince as she was pumping his member while watching him. He winces a bit from the feeling of her hand but gently sees her leaning in closer to kiss and lick against the member in front of her.

"Resha!?"

"I said hush. Don't move....or else...." she whispered while looking up towards him and then rubs her cheek against his member slowly while he was panicking a little.

"W-wait a second! T-that's..." he groans out feeling that but watches Resha licking more on his member. The slick heat only burning up between them.

"Yes, I know but as I said, don't move. Just relax Breka.....do that for me and you will really enjoy this...I promise." She said this in a soft tone but he watches her rubbing and messing with his member now. It was so embarrassing to how she was doing this but it did feel rather good. So good that in the few minutes she did this, this made him relax his body and open his legs a little more, seeing Resha sucking the tip still stroking his length now. Her other hand rubbing his balls to make him moan.

"A-ahh~"

She still kept swirling her tongue around more slower as Resha's eyes remained closed still burning up with pleasure and desire. Her body was not sure about this sensation but deep down, she wanted to show Breka that she can show him as much love as she possibly can. Knowing the heat and desire he said when loving her, she wanted to return it. Slowly, she lowers her head down even more to take his member to the throat to make him sit up rapidly with deep moans of pleasure. Both hands holding her head while she chocked a little bit.

"Hah...h-hahhh....hah....hhhnnnn.....R-resha.....Resha d-don't..mmmm..."

Her throat and mouth felt mysteriously warm and he really liked it. Knowing the heat and pleasure just made her feel more aroused and lost. He only kept helping her move her head a little while doing this but he slowly groans when she licks under his member to make it more slick and heated. She did let out some muffled moans due to the sensation of him being deep in her throat that she started burning up even worse now. Her legs squirming against one another while sucking him off.

"Mffmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmm..."

"Hah...hah R-resha, w-why does your m-mouth mmmm f-feel this good?" he said panting but Resha slowly whimpers to take him even more deep into her mouth and throat. Her nose was even touching his lower stomach while hearing more groans of pleasure leaving her. She did make a few slurping and sucking noises to where his moans were the only thing she heard. Her saliva dripping past her lips onto his balls and a little on the chair while doing so.

She wanted to make him feel good. She wanted him to know that she can make him just as happy like any other person. Resha wished to only become his with no holding back which she happily agreed to. Being more careful, she started heating up towards more pleasure that her other hand that was stroking his balls moves in between her legs to stroke herself as she whines now. Right away, her fingers grew damp to make him blush even worse.

"Hah...hah.....'I-Is Resha really feeling that lustful too? Is this whole t-thing making her.....even more lost..' he thought while seeing her eyes still tightly shut to slurp and suck even harder on his member. One of his hands did reach to touch her head to get her attention but he was worried he might hurt her or well, her throat. In that moment, she opens one of her eyes to look right at him but it made him blush again.

That expression on her face made his member throb in her throat and mouth before he lowers it down again to thrust into her throat. She whines from the stretching of her throat to feel him take her for his own desires and pleasure but her fingers slips inside of her slit in hopes to feel pleasure. Already a small puddle was seen on the floor under her while Breka took her so roughly.

"So g-good...your throat and mouth feel so good, Resha...I can't stop my hips......" he panted out while feeling her throat clenching down on his member to hear her whimper again. This made her feel more heated that he was increasing his thrusts for more and more pleasure. How could something so big even fit in her throat.

'It's alright Breka. I'm g-glad you like how this fe-feels....already your getting so big inside of my throat. It's hard for me to focus on pleasuring you. *moves closer while feeling him going hard now* I just want y-you to be happy to the point where you're not done with me....'

'W-what do you mean?'

'Because after I hhaaaa h-help you out, you're going to help me. My place is so wet right now and it itches. You made me this aroused in wanting you that I had t-to find a way to stop the itching. I only got a little but I need something deeper....real deep to make it stop.' she said sucking more harder that he was twitching and burning up in more lost pleasure thanks to it.

'B-but your sucking so violently right now....I-I don't know if I can..' she keeps her grip on him to make Breka not move but he only feels more silent to pant deeper and breath even worse. He was starting to get bigger and bigger that he saw the lump in her throat.

'Don't bother cumming y-yet. You don't get t-to until you hold it for a little longer. You will cum deep in my throat and stomach before long but not yet....' she said in his mind to see Breka groaning and panting that the heat was getting to his head now while feeling her just pleasure him more and more the passing seconds that went.

'B-but that's not fair, Resha...I'm already getting close and closer to climax and I don't know if you want me to release in your throat or out. Won't you chock?' he panted out while watching her but she only sinks deeper into pleasure that her fingers were scissoring herself open to feel her juices spilling all under her.

'It's fine......I want you t-to. I want you to release your desires inside of my throat...to make yourself feel good......you can trust me, Breka. Don't you t-trust me?' she said in a heated tone but he gulps not sure how to respond.

'O-Of course I do I....'She waited for his response while twitching on her knees, feeling herself being forced open but stops moving her head to try not to cum. Her throat was still holding on to his member but she was having trouble with feeling more pleasure thanks to it. She didn't cum true but it was getting closer and closer for her to be able to.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:01 pm

He couldnt hold it much longer at all seeing her like this. Hearing what she was saying and seeing her thoughts. He burst inside rather suddenly since this was the first time he let anyone near that part of him. She gulped it down and wasnt done quite yet. He was big and throbbing now perfect to satisfy the itch inside her slit and lowerbelly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:12 pm

He panted trying to catch his breath but Resha strokes his member more while he winces again from her touch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:07 pm

She knew it would sting but she didnt care.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Breka groans out again when she sucks on his member once more but she gives a few strokes of his thighs while doing so. Even after he came the first time, the pleasure went to his mind while moaning out from how good it felt.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 pm

What about the dripping spot.? He asks with a groan reeling her suck him agai
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 pm

"After I deal with you mmmmmmm Breka, then we will see how you can help me hhaaahh..with my problem." Resha said against his member still slurping and licking against it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 am

He groans with his face twisting in pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Resha smiled when seeing that sort of thing of his reactions but that left her wondering just how badly he liked it. Was the way she licked against the tongue one of them or was it because she felt way more aroused thanks to it. He groans again feeling pleasure burning in his mind that she slowly lowers her head again trying to make him feel good.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:29 pm

He cums and she got a taste of it as her place started to ache worse wanting to recive and release pleasure. Seeing him cum and that he enjoyed it without stopping her they were eady.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Resha slowly stood up a little while licking her lips but she sees him trying to relax before getting him to lay back on the cough. He winces from her strength but blushes as Resha leans in closer to kiss his lips while having one hand on his chest. He never seen her so lost like this but it still was arousing. When reaching up to touch Resha, she gasped from the touch while panting in and out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:45 pm

He didnt know ehy only that instinct drove him. He pushes inside her dripping hile and she gasps feeling him claim her with his tip before it broke letting him push deeper.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 pm